Laura

Story Info
Laura & Paul enjoy a night out.
2.1k words
3.93
17.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm looking up at the star-filled sky, noticing how absolutely beautiful it is above all of the buildings. The breeze hits me and makes me realize that I'm going to be late picking you up if I don't pick up the pace some. Finally, I manage to make it to the club. I come in and sit down at the bar in such a way that you don't realize that it's me who's actually there. "What can I get for you tonight, sir?"

"Can I get a Heineken and a really big kiss?" I turn to face you, and you reach over the bar to fill my order. "I'll be just a few more minutes, hun. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. There's no rush. We have the whole night ahead of us…" I watch you run around behind the bar making sure everything is in order for your replacement. I just can't seem to take my eyes off of you. The way you walk, the way you're dressed tonight… You look absolutely gorgeous in your tight blue jeans and t-shirt. All of your assets are quite exaggerated, and I'm surprised that I haven't seen anyone trying to pick you up in the time that I'm here.

After about five minutes, you sneak up behind me and kiss me on the cheek. "Are ya ready?"

"Yep. Off we go…" I take your hand in mine, and we walk out of the club to the beautiful star-filled night. "I had to park a few blocks away. I hope you don't mind."

"It's such a perfect night, why would I mind?" You put your arm around my waist and pull me to you while we're walking down the street. "So, where are we going?"

"You'll see soon enough Laura, don't worry."

We finally reach the car, and I open the door to let you in, placing a kiss on your forehead just before you duck inside. I then walk around to my side and get in. "Now, close your eyes…" You give me a really big smile, and close your eyes. You hear me rummaging through the back of the car and then hear it get quiet. "Lean up just a bit please?" You oblige. I place a black blindfold around your head, and tie it (not too tight though, don't worry J). Your smile turns into bewilderment. "What's going on Paul?!"

"Relax hun, it's all part of the surprise."

"Ummm, ok…" I place a soft kiss on your lips, teasing you a little, and then I start the car and begin towards our destination.

"Don't I even get a hint where we're going?"

"Nope, sorry. I don't want to ruin the surprise." After about 20 minutes of driving, we finally reach our destination. "Ok, we're here now."

"Great! Now I can…" I quickly stop you from reaching for the blindfold; "Not quite yet. We have to walk for a minute or so yet…"

"You're such a tease, damn it!"

"Thank you!" I get out of the car and walk over to your side and help you out of the car. The breeze is just as calm and relaxing as when we left the club. It feels...perfect. I take your arm, and escort you to our final destination.

"Ok, now we're here."

"Good, now I can get this thing off me!"

"Allow me, my dear…" I remove your blindfold and, as your eyes adjust, you see your surroundings. We're at the river's edge just on the outskirts of the city, behind a lot of trees and totally hidden from any passersby or public viewing. I have a blanket, a picnic basket, and two candles set down. The stars reflect on the river, causing a lot of natural star and moonlight to illuminate our area. I kneel down and light the two candles, and start unpacking the picnic basket. I set out all of the food, and I start to walk back to the car. "I'll be right back. Don't go away." You just flash me one of your sensuous smiles, and I blow a kiss in your direction.

When you see me coming back, I have a small cooler in hand. When I get to the blanket, I unpack a bottle of champagne, a small bag of ice, and one of those fancy ice buckets they put the bottles in (forgive me, I really don't know what they're called… L). You kneel down next to me on the blanket, and give me one of the best kisses I have ever received in my life! "I can't believe all of this! Nobody has ever done this for me before. I don't even know what to say…"

"You don't have to say anything Laura. I wanted to do this for you." We both just smile at each other. "Go on now, eat up. I know you're hungry."

"Starving!!"

We spend about 20 or 30 minutes just eating our meal and enjoying each other's company, and the view of the trees and stars. "You've given me so much today. Now I want to give you something in return…"

"No, you don't have to. I did this because I wanted to, not because I wanted something out of it."

"It's ok. Please…I want to do this…" You gently push me onto my back and straddle me. You then lean down to kiss me, first on my lips. A sweet, tender kiss that lasts for a few minutes, and then you move away from my lips to my left cheek, then to my neck. You begin to kiss and nuzzle my neck for what seems like an eternity. I love how your lips, your tongue, and your teeth feel on my skin; so passionate, so erotic. You start to unbutton my black, short sleeve button-down, kissing my chest a little more as you undo each button. When you reach my nipples, you suck on each of them for a little while, exciting me more and more as each moment passes. When you get to my waist, you tug at the shirt, pulling it away from my black dress slacks, leaving my chest open for you to do as you wish.

You kiss every inch of my chest, making sure you take your time, accentuating every touch of your lips by touching my skin with the tip of your tongue. You slide down my legs slightly to undo my belt, and the button to my pants exposing my boxer shorts to your gaze. You then undo the button on them and reach your hand in and pull out my growing cock. You begin to gently stroke me as I begin to moan slightly from only your soft touch, and I quickly begin to grow in your hand.

I lean my head back slightly and close my eyes, savoring the immense pleasure of your touch. I feel you rise a little and slide down my legs more. A few seconds later, I feel your lips kissing the head of my cock, and it twitches slightly. You place your right hand at the base of my shaft, holding it still while you begin to use your tongue on me. You swirl it around the head, pausing momentarily to take only the head into your warm, sweet mouth and suck on it with increasing pressure, and then take it out to slide your tongue sexily up and down my shaft. I begin moaning a little louder now, managing to utter out words of encouragement to you between moans and heavy breaths..."

This feels incredible Laura!! Just incredible!" Just at that moment, you dive down on me, taking my entire 7½ inches into your mouth, surprising me and nearly making me scream! "Oh my god, don't stop!!! This is amazing!!!" I can feel my head softly hitting the back of your throat as you begin the most amazing and incredible blowjob (I would assume) any guy has ever received in the history of the earth! I lean up a little and open my eyes, only to see your eyes locked in on me, watching my every expression as you take me into your mouth. Our eyes meet and you smirk a little while sliding expertly up and down my cock, making sure to use your tongue on the bottom of my shaft as you come back up. You are sending electricity up and down every part of my body! What I am feeling is just beyond description!

You notice that I am beginning to throb in your mouth and decide to stop. You slowly take me out of your mouth and giggle a little as I catch my breath and try to control my heart from beating out of my chest! While I am attempting (futilely I might add) to calm myself, you climb to your feet; our eyes never losing contact. You pull your t-shirt out of your jeans, and then off over your head, bearing your white, lace bra to me. You reach behind, unhook your bra, and very sexily, you let it slide off of your arms and onto my chest, leaving only your soft 36C breasts covered by your crossed arms. You then unbutton your jeans and very slowly pull them down and then off, one long, sexy leg at a time. Silently, I admire the incredible body standing over me, now wearing only white, lacey panties. You turn around, letting me admire you once more while you take those sexy, lacey panties of yours down, bending over while you go. As you let them fall to my body and step out of them, you kneel down, centering your moist pussy over my mouth. I start licking your slit up and down, tasting your moistness on the tip of my tongue and absorbing your sweet scent. I rub my middle finger up and down your slit while I use my tongue to tease your wanting pussy. I rub your clit very playfully, watching you squirm over me. I slowly push my finger inside you, feeling your walls try and milk my finger. What an incredible feeling…

I flick my tongue against your lips while I slide my finger in and out of your now very wet pussy. I lick your lips and my finger as you drip onto my finger and hand. I can hear you moaning getting louder as I now slide a second finger inside you. You feel so tight around my fingers. I start moving faster and faster, using my tongue to tease you just a little more. All of a sudden, I feel your walls give my fingers a vice-like grip. You scream in orgasm, shaking and dripping your juices all over my hand and face. I slow down, letting you come down from your orgasm.

When you come down from your orgasm, you rise up, turn around, and pull off my pants, letting my now semi-erect cock slide up your stomach, in between your breasts, gently sliding up your chin and then across your lips. You remove my shoes & socks, and then my slacks and boxers.

After you remove them, you slide back up my body, coming to a stop with your pussy hovering over my now hard cock. You take me in your hand and point me towards the entrance of your sweet tasting palace. You slowly begin to take my cock inside you, inch by inch. After a minute, you manage to take me inside you entirely. As I feel the breeze hit our naked bodies, I take your hands in mine and you begin to ride me slowly, savoring every texture and feeling of my cock sliding in and out of your dripping pussy. I knew it wouldn't be long before the end, but I managed to calm myself just enough. I rose gently to meet your gentle, downward thrust. Both of our moans begin to grow into screams. Ignoring the now constant breeze, we begin to move our bodies faster and faster. I now feel the boil in my balls. You ride me faster and harder, our screams becoming but echoes in the night. Soon, it is time. I feel the cum rising. Our screams becoming even louder. All of a sudden, your pussy clamps around my cock. You have yet another shuddering orgasm. The sensations of your orgasm make me pump load after load of my hot cum deep into your pussy; our thrusts causing our skin to slap together, echoing through the cool, breezy night like rifle shots. We slow down as we come down from our joint orgasm…

You lean down and kiss me passionately on my lips. "Laura, that was incredible!!"

"You're the one who's incredible Paul!" We catch our breath, holding each other in the cool night, falling asleep in each other's arms...