First Time Use of a Slut

Story Info
A quick and dirty rendevous.
2k words
4.38
70.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of him and clasped her hands behind her neck. He watched her eyes as her hands moved, and when her lashes lowered as her arms rose, although the motion was expected, he felt his cock twitch. He always reveled in the first gesture of compliance. He expected it was due to anticipation, but no matter how predictable, or how many times, his balls pulsed and his dick throbbed.

He appraised her slowly, letting his eyes linger to make note of the curves, blemishes, colors, and textures that made her unique. She was of average height, with dark hair that fell below her shoulders in loose tendrils, waves mostly, with an occasional curl. Her skin was golden brown, and she had a thick, solid build. Her tits were big, sagging somewhat since she was in her forties now, but full and heavy, with large dark brown nipples. Her waistline was defined, and she had a sensual, slightly rounded belly with broad hips and full thighs. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat, dark strip.

He was short on time today, and somewhat irritated that this first encounter would be rushed, but it was his only opportunity to fit the slut into his schedule, after several weeks of stimulating emails and torrid conversations. He had decided that a quick rendevous would relieve some of the pent up tension.

He reached forward and wrapped one hand in her hair roughly and pulled her head back, and placed a thumb and forefinger on one nipple very softly and began to stroke. As he expected, she gasped in pleasure as he began to fondle first one nipple tip, then the other.

"Such a fucking whore," he whispered as she started to squirm. " Two fingers on your tits and you're already panting like a bitch in heat."

She tried to look down in embarrassment, but he stared into her eyes as he continued talking to her. He pinched her tits, then thrust a finger between her legs to feel the wetness that he knew was already flowing from her snatch.

As he prodded, the cream oozed down her inner thigh. He shoved two fingers deep into her hot cunt, and she moaned. "You little cock craving fuck slut," he said as he began to thrust them in and out furiously. She started to close her eyes in shame, and he reacted immediately. " Look at me whore. You can't hide anything from me. I know what you are, and I am going to use you the way a nasty little cum licker needs to be used, but first, you are going to learn to beg."

He shoved her down to her knees, and thrust his now swollen, stiff cock into her face. He loved the astounded look on her face. She had never actually been anyone's whore before, and he knew she was questioning her decision to meet him. He smacked her face with his thick heavy dick, first one cheek, then the other, then jerked the length up and crushed his full, rounded balls against her slightly opened mouth.

"Lick them bitch," he demanded as he ground himself into her mouth, and alternately jacked off and slapped her in the face with his hard shaft.

Just as quickly, he pulled her back up from her knees and shoved her into a chair. He took both nipples between his fingers and began plucking them steadily but gently. "Touch yourself slut. Show me what you've been doing to yourself while we talked."

She was completely humiliated by the idea of touching herself in front of him, and his cock got stiffer when he realized that she was mortified by his direction. "Now bitch!," he demanded more brusquely.

She started to work her fingers around her puffy clit tentatively. He realized quickly that she had never actually masturbated in front of anyone, and he was like a man possessed. He strode to his jacket, and pulled out the thick vibrator he had brought. "Fuck your slutty twat the way a dirty whore like you needs to be fucked, bitch.," he commanded.

She took the tool in her hand and pressed it against her wet, glistening opening. He put his hand on hers impatiently and shoved it deep. He slammed it in several times making her moan with pleasure, then removed his hand and directed her again.

"Work on that cunt bitch, I want to hear the thump when it pounds in slut, and I want to hear that nasty squish from your wet pussy sucking against it every time you pull it out."

She leaned back with her legs splayed wide so that he could see every thrust and movement, and began to pump the stiff rubber cock into herself with complete abandon. She rammed it deep and hard and pulled it back so that just the tip was inside, and thrust it back again. She hammered it continuously, fucking herself the way she had when he talked to her over the phone, but this time, he sat inches away watching intently, calling her filthy names, and telling her that only a nasty fuckslut tramp would enjoy this so much. He beat his meat as she humped the toy, occasionally reaching over to pull her hard, long nipples.

Just as she was pounding herself mercilessly, driving herself toward a frantic orgasm, he snatched the toy from her hand, leaving her suddenly empty and frantic for relief. He laughed as he grabbed her hands and held them pinned on either side, giving her no opportunity to finish. She writhed in frustration, trying to squeeze her legs together tightly enough to provide the last minute of stimulation needed to explode.

"Now, you will begin to learn how to beg," he whispered. She felt like screaming. He brushed against her hardened nipples, and began to lead her down the sordid path.

"Are you all horny and wet?"

" Yes," she whispered.

"Tell me."

He made her repeat the words he used, and then went through a lengthy session of teasing and humiliation, rewarding her dirty talk with slight brushes against her nipples and clit. The touches sent shockwaves through her completely aroused and frustrated body.

"Please use me. Fuck me like the filthy whore that you know I am, the way you know I need to fucked and used. I want to be your fuck toy. I'm a nasty little cockcraving, cum drinking slut, and I can't get enough dick. I want to lick and suck your cock and bathe your balls with my tongue. I need to feel you ram your big pole deep into my twat, and I want you to fuck my ass. I don't care how you fuck me, as long as you fuck me. Please give me what I need. Please use me right now."

He guided her to the floor and put her on her hands and knees.

Not bad, he smiled at her. "Since you did so well, I'm going to let you come all over my dick," he informed her.

"Stay just like that, on all fours, with your ass in the air, and I want you to wag that hot, achy cunt for me, like bitches in heat do when they really need to be used."

She did as he asked without hesitation, focused only on the excruciating ache deep in her pussy. The gnawing sensation in her belly had driven her beyond any thoughts of propriety. She needed to be fucked, and knew there would be no relief from the feelings coursing through her body until he slammed her full again.

To her great relief, he moved behind her quickly, and in one smooth hard thrust, rammed his thick heavy cock to the hilt. He grabbed her hips for leverage and began pummeling her juicy cunt. He buried his pole in her wet, turgid flesh until his balls slapped against her ass, then pulled back so that only the fat, swollen head stayed inside, and immediately plunged the thick shaft back into her hot creamy tunnel.

He rocked her body with every jab. He kept a steady intense rhythm, pounding, prodding, and penetrating her repeatedly. Every time he withdrew, her cunt would begin to tighten ever so slightly, only to be stuffed full again within seconds. She loved the feeling of being spread open again and again, and her body had started to quiver uncontrollably as he continued using her dripping hole in a way she had previously only imagined.

He knew from the movements of her body that she was at the point of no return, so he reached around and grabbed her stiff long nipples, slowing the motion of her bouncing, pendulous tits. He now held her body in position, using her tits as handles, and pounded her even faster. She had started to moan loudly in a combination of frustration and ecstasy. He grabbed her fat nipples between his fingers again, and continued fucking her, now holding her by her nipple tips.

"If you want me to use this donkey dick in your nasty cunt again, bitch, you'd better cum all over it right now," he demanded in a low controlled voice. "Cum all over this big hard cock, you filthy little fuck slut, I'm ready to finish using you for the day."

She screamed as her body gave in, and as she started to cum, he smacked her ass hard, first one side, then the other. The orgasm wracked her body with spasms, coursing through her in waves, and as the sensation flooded her senses, the shock of the searing smacks on her ass heightened the intensity and confused her thoughts.

As her movements slowed, he pulled his thick, swollen fuckstick out of her now gaping wet cunt, and walked to her face. "Look at all that cum from your nasty fuck hole, slut," he directed her. He grabbed her hair and shoved his stiff, cream coated cock into her line of vision. He smacked her face with his wet pole. "You're going to clean your filthy mess off me now."

As her mouth opened in surprise, he shoved his cock in deep.

He did not allow her to adjust to the sudden intrusion, instead, he forced her head toward his cock as he shoved it into her throat. She gagged, and he responded by withdrawing slightly, then plunging it right back into the back of her throat again. He began to fuck her in the mouth, and she gasped and gagged with each withdrawal, only to find his huge dick choking her again before she could find any sort of technique to manage it.

She realized he did not want her to suck his cock. He fucked her face steadily, and within seconds, she felt that near bursting feeling in his shaft, felt the swollen balls smacking her face, and knew he was ready to cum. She tasted warm, salty sweetness and felt a bubbly creaminess in her mouth before he suddenly pulled out and began to empty his load on her lips and face. She was helpless as he held her head with his hair still wrapped in his hand, and used his other hand to guide the spray of jism over her face, first a stream, then short spurts of white liquid.

As the cum dripped down her face, she now knew what it felt like to be used as a whore.

He wiped his cock off with her hair, and walked over to his clothes and began to get dressed.

"We will meet again, and our next session will be longer. We will make time to talk. For now, you have shown me that you are a filthy little cock craving, cum drinking fuck slut who will need frequent use. I believe you can be turned into a very appreciative little gangbang whore in time."

As he walked out the door, she felt her cunt starting to ache again.

Thanks for reading! If you like it, please let me know and vote.