UpSkirt, Sitting Uppie, Downblouse

Story Info
Heterosexual pretends being gay for voyeuristic pleasures.
3.3k words
4.02
146.7k
19
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

UpSkirt, Sitting Uppie, and Downblouse Paradise

Heterosexual man pretends to be gay for voyeuristic pleasure in seeing an endless parade of panties, bras, tits, and pussies.

It took me a while but I found a loophole in the sexual nonsense that exists between men and women. Here I was all these years unsuccessfully trying to pickup women in bars to have sex when all that I needed to do was to pretend to be gay. What is it with women and gay men? When women think you are gay, they think that your penis is a free zone to be ogled, touched, and, yes, to have sex with without the guilt.

"Oh, it's okay to fuck him. He's gay. Oh, it's okay to suck his cock. He's gay."

I am a normal, heterosexual, 26-year-old man living with my friend, Jack. We were roommates in college, Boston College, and figured to continue the arrangement by getting an apartment together and became roommates in Boston, actually Allston, which is part of Boston but enough of a distance away from the unaffordable Back Bay and the Yuppies of the South End to find a somewhat affordable flat. The rents are so high in Boston that even splitting the cost between us, we can barely afford it.

I am an artist, a microscopic artist. I create art on a nail head, a matchstick or inside the eye of a sewing needle. It takes me considerable time to create one piece of art but when I do and sell it, that one piece will earn me enough money to support myself for the year.

Consequently, I work with teeny, tiny things to create my art; grains of sand are the most popular items that I use in my artwork. Presently, I've been working with the pubic hair of the common household fly to create human hair on my characters. Yes, I understand that flies have lots of hair but most of the hair that they have on their bodies are too big for my purpose, ergo the reason why I use their pubic hair. Whenever I kill a fly, I must take great care in not destroying his balls. Go ahead and laugh all you want, but one of my art pieces can sell for as much as fifty-thousand dollars. Who's laughing now?

As you can imagine, between trying to place a grain of sand or remove pubic hair from a dead fly and trying to put that in place on my artwork, I can get a bit stressed from time to time and need relaxation. Because I am in-between girlfriends, actually, I have not had a girlfriend in some time; I am horny all the time. Now, being stressed and horny is not a healthy way to live. Between studying for my Ph.D. in molecular biology and creating my art, I do not have time for a girlfriend. Thusly, I jerk-off; I jerk-off a lot.

Yes, of course, I would much rather have a woman, a hot honey that I could fuck all night and get regular handjobs and blowjobs but like I said I'm already stressed out enough without having to deal with the emotions of a bitchy and demanding female who wants to go places and do things. I just don't have the time for that kind of a social life right now. What I do all day is study and create masterpieces, albeit microscopic masterpieces. Whether I am studying or creating art, my eye is rarely away from a microscope. Truly, I am in my own world, albeit a little world.

Besides, my best friend and roommate, Jack, has a girlfriend, Sheila, a very attractive and shapely blonde, who has been coming over more and more, lately. Whenever Sheila is not there alone with Jack or with her girlfriend, Mandy, a lovely French firecracker, it is Jack's mother, Angela, a very busty Italian woman or one or both of Jack's two very pretty and sexy sisters, Gina and Sophia, with or without their girlfriends, Christine and Renee. Always, it seems, there is a female in the apartment. Always, it seems there are plenty of lovely young ladies that I can ogle, which is why I don't mind Sheila and her girlfriend or Jack's family or female friends of his family always being there because they all give me plenty of jerk-off material for that night.

Now, maybe because I have been without a woman for some time, like I said due to my studying and art, there is speculation from Jack, Sheila, and all who know me that I am a gay man.

"Wrong!"

Let it be said, allow me to set the record straight right now and for once and for all, I am not gay. I love women. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, only, I love tits and pussy too much to be anything other than the proud pervert that I am. Besides, although I have been accused by those who have lost their patience and temper with me, I am not a cocksucker. After a while of unsuccessfully trying to deny the gay allegations, I decided to just ignore it and let people wonder. Is he or isn't he? Well, never in my wildest imaginings did I imagine what would happen once I stopped trying to convince women that I am not gay. Now, that they think that I am gay, they think that I am one of them.

Moreover, let me explain. Jack moved to Boston from Iowa. Most of his family is from Iowa. They all came here when Jack was small, relocated for a job, then some of their friends and family followed them here to Boston for jobs, too. By the way that they readily think that I am gay, it makes me wonder if there are any gay people in Iowa. Hmm, the Bible belt and all that, maybe if there are gays in Iowa they remain in the closet. Anyway, so to Jack and all who know Jack, I am Brian, the gay roommate.

"Hi'ya Sweetie."

Furthermore and more unbelievable, Sheila and Mandy and Jack's older sister Gina have tried to convert me. That's right. They thought by giving me hot, passionate sex that I would switch from the gay man that I am not to the straight man that I am. Go figure. Now, that's a whole story in itself. I truly had to play a gay man for these women to want to give me sex. Let me tell you, had there been a camera in my apartment, I would have won the Oscar.

"So, Sheila, let me get this straight. If I fuck you, I will no longer be gay?"

It all started when Sheila arrived when Jack was still at work. I had just gotten out of the shower, which is what I do whenever I know any one of Jack's women is about to visit our apartment. I strip and grab a towel. Well, to make a long story short, Sheila ended up giving me a blow job. Damn, she is one good cocksucker. Some weeks later, she demanded that I fuck her doggie style in the bathroom while Jack was picking up the take out food. Boy did I fuck her. I exploded cum so deep inside of her that had she not been on birth control, she would have had triplets. Sheila got Mandy in on the act, too. Mandy has blown me and fucked me, too. Alas, I am still not gay. As well as Jack's sister, Gina has given me unbridled passionate sex, too. They all thought that they could make a man, who they thought was gay, straight. Go figure. Life is good.

Ah, but this story is not about sex with Jack's women. This story is about all the up skirts, sitting uppies, down blouses and flashes of pussies and tits that I get because these women insist that I am gay. This story is about all the jerking off that I must do to relax from the stress of studying and creating my artwork. This story is about ogling Jack's endless parade of women.

First of all, many of the young women today dress like sluts and few of them know how to sit like a lady. Many of them sit like guys at a baseball game. Do they feel so comfortable at Jack's apartment that they do not have to take care in how they sit? Is it because they think that I prefer men to women that they do not have to be mindful of their wardrobe malfunctions? Do they realize that his roommate is a horny pervert who has not been laid in a while? Whatever the case, I am rewarded daily with views of the forbidden female body and given access to secret private places that no man dare to go, unless he is their gay hairdresser or their gay massage therapist.

"Ah, it is good to be thought a gay man when you are a heterosexual. Suddenly, I feel like Mrs. Doubtfire doing her business in the ladies room. Life is good."

Now, because Jack and I are young and good looking, therefore most of our houseguests are good looking and are our age, a little bit older or just a bit younger. Consequently, all of our female visitors wear revealing low-cut tops and short skirts and whether it is by accident or on purpose, who cares, I receive plenty of up skirt flashes and sitting uppies of panties or down blouse views of bras, tits, and nipples. Let me tell you, in the three years that I have been living in this Boston apartment with Jack, I have seen more panties, bras, pussies, and tits than if I was a straight man, which, I am, of course, only, they all think that I am gay.

"Hallelujah, praise God!"

The focal point of our small apartment is the living room and, of course, the couch in the living room. So, once I identified where the women like to gather, I made sure that my rickety, old chair was placed directly across from the couch to catch whatever action they were mindlessly, accidentally or purposely showing me.

As the weeks and months passed with their regular visits and multiple shows, I tried to think of more ways that I could innocently watch the up skirt, sitting uppies, and down blouse action. I decided on adding a few mirrors at strategic places and I dusted and polished everything to a high luster, even waxing the tile floor to a glistening gleam. You'd be surprised how many up skirts I caught on the reflection of the kitchen tile floor alone. Ah, life is good when you are a pervert and no one knows it. Yes, I even installed mirrors on the ceiling.

"Jack, why are your ceilings mirrored?"

"Oh, Brian needs it for his work. The mirrors allow for more light in the apartment."

"So, that is why there are spotlights and fluorescent lights everywhere. Every time I come here, the lights are so bright, I feel like my clothes are transparent." (Oh, and they are.)

"Yeah, he works a lot with fly balls."

"What?"

"Fly balls. He pulls the pubic hair from dead flies for his artwork."

"Yuck!"

Now, it has gotten to the point that I could be in the shower or drying myself off and Jack's girlfriend, Sheila, or her girlfriend, Mandy, or Jack's mother, Angela, or her daughters, Gina and Sophia, or their friends, Christine and Rene will just walk in the bathroom without knocking. We only have the one bathroom and, routinely and without announcing themselves, they will barge in the bathroom while I am in there to squat over the toilet to pee.

So, there I am with my cock out drying myself as these young, pretty, and sexy women are ogling my man package. Believe me whenever they come in, I give them a show. I remove the towel from my torso to dry my hair and spend considerable time drying my back and/or legs while my cock is flopping all over the place. All of them have seen my cock numerous times and every time I show it, that night, I jerk-off imagining their faces, bodies, and mouths implanted in my mind and implanted on my cock.

Moreover, I am outrageous in my behavior whenever they invade my privacy by barging in the bathroom when I am naked.

"Angela, are those new panties," I stare and say as she lifts up her skirt and pulls down her panties getting ready to squat over the toilet to pee.

"Yeah, I just bought them." She lifts her skirt higher to show me her panties that are now perched around her thighs as her trimmed pussy is in plain view before me.

"Are they silk?"

"Yeah, I think they are."

"Do you mind, Angela, can I feel them. I just love silk."

"Sure go ahead, Brian, but hurry because I have to pee."

I reach between her legs with my hand inches from her bushy pussy and with my forearm coming in contact with her pubic hair.

"It feels so luxurious."

I watch her pee as she watches me dry my naked body with a small hand towel. Because our bathroom is so small, my cock is barely a foot away from her mouth. I can feel myself getting an erection and I allow it to happen. I so wish I could stick my cock in Jack's mother's mouth.

"So, did you get a matching bra, too?"

"Yes, I did. I splurged."

"Okay, let's see the bra." I reach out and start unbuttoning her blouse making sure that my hands are in constant contact with her bra covered tits.

Angela finishes peeing, stands, pulls up her panty, and finishes unbuttoning the rest of her blouse to show me the matching bra that encompasses her magnificent D cup tits.

"Do you mind, can I have a feel?"

"Sure, go ahead, feel away. Only, stay away from my nipples. I haven't been laid in a while and I might start fondling your cock, even if you are gay."

"Hey, what is fair for the goose is fair for the gander. You can fondle my cock so long as I can feel your sexy silk bra." I so wanted to say but I didn't have the balls, if I close my eyes and pretend you are a man, you can suck my cock. Maybe, I'll say that next time and see what happens.

Angela looks towards the closed bathroom door and looks back at me and down at my cock with a face full of guilt and anxious naughtiness. She wraps her hand around my growing cock as I feel her bra covered tits making sure that I finger her nipples.

We have played this game a few times, now, over the past few months and I am waiting for the day that she takes my cock in her mouth. The way she stares at it makes me wonder if she has masturbated over my cock. She closes her eyes and strokes me as I feel her tits through her bra. Then, suddenly, when her face turns a beat red, she drops her hand from my cock, and buttons her blouse.

"Oh, Brain, if only you were not gay, I would..."

"You would what?"

"Oh, you never mind."

"Ma, hurry, I have to pee bad."

"In comes Gina and it is the same scenario."

"Are those new panties Gina?"

"You ask me that every time, Brian. If I did not know better, if you did not have posters of Cher, Bette Midler, and Celine Dion all over your bedroom walls, I would think that you were straight and were just trying to see my pussy."

"I don't have to try, Gina, your shaved pussy is there in front of me out on display."

"I know, I have to pee so bad," she said laughing, "that it hurts."

"Gina, c'mon, hurry, please, I have to pee, too."

Next it is Sophia's turn. Like mother like daughter, they all stare at the cock show that I give them while I dry myself and while they pee.

Sophia is so young, just turned 18-years-old a few months ago and she looks at my cock like it is the first one she has every seen. She never takes her eyes off of it. Unlike her mother and her sister, though, she has never touched it.

Now, after seeing Angela's pussy, feeling her tits, and seeing Gina's shaved pussy and Sophia's bushy pussy, my cock is straight out.

"You have an erection?"

I look down at my stiff cock.

"Yeah, I know, gay guys always have an erection." I enjoy talking nonsense. They, these Iowans, have no idea.

"Seriously, why do you have an erection?"

"I was just drying myself and the towel was rubbing against my cock." I look at her still staring at my cock even though she has finished peeing a few minutes ago. "You can touch it if you want."

"Really? Brian, are you sure? I never touched a cock before you," she said looking up at me and then back down at my stiff prick. "Matter of fact, your cock is the first one that I have seen up close."

"Go ahead, you can touch it."

She reaches out with her fingers and pokes at it, and then she wraps her hand around it. She looks up at me while stroking it.

"I like how it feels. It's hard and soft at the same time."

"Yeah, as soon as you wrapped your little hand around it, I got harder."

"All the girls at school have already blown boys and your cock is the first one that I have ever touched."

She continued to stroke it while leaning forward on the toilet seat to stare at it. It was so close to her mouth that I just wanted to push my hips forward and impale her lips with it.

"You're going to think me wicked but..."

"I don't think you are wicked, just curious." I watched her staring at my cock. "But what?"

"Can I put it in my mouth?"

Before I could say yes, she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it while blowing me. I was instantly ready to cum but she stopped abruptly, pulled up her panties, and ran out of the bathroom.

Now, that is what I am talking about. I am on to something here. Guys, listen up, if you are a straight man and have been unsuccessful with the women, buy yourself a pink boa like I did.

I cannot walk in my living room without seeing someone's panties who is sitting on my couch with her knees wide open or someone's bra clad tits while they are leaning over reading something. Matter of fact, whenever there is no one else there but Jack and I, Sheila rests with her head in Jack's lap and her knees up and her short skirt up around her waist. I've even watched her give him a blowjob as I sat and pretended to watch television. Yeah, they fucked in front of me, too. A few times, when they have just had sex, she is not even wearing panties. I cannot count the number of times that I have seen Sheila's shaved pussy.

Then, there was the time that they all went shopping, Angela, her two daughters, and the daughters' two friends and all bought bikinis. Angela bought a one-piece bathing suit; nonetheless, they all modeled them for me and Jack. Jack was in the living room while I was in the bathroom helping them put on their bathing suits. I jerked off over that for months. That was the first time that I saw everyone, Angela, Gina, Sophia, Christine, and Renee naked. Now, let me tell you, they all have hot bodies. Even Angela is hot. I pretended to adjust their bikini tops and bottoms while copping feels of their tits and asses. It is unbelievable what I get can get away with being a straight man pretending to be gay.