Fantastic Pussy Voyage

Story Info
Sperm speed spoiler.
784 words
3.88
16.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miniaturization is not only a dream but now a reality" spoke Billy before the crowd of drunken rich guys loved for their ability to wipe out credit cards.

Cheers emerged from the crowd as one of the barmaids top fell off. Billy hearing the applause kept on speaking.

"We will take a specially designed spacecraft with a crew of two and reduce it down in size. So small in fact we can enter into the body of another," Billy said with pride as he gazed across at his fraternity buddy Steve.

"We have MRIs, sonograms, and the like. Why do you need to go invade another persons body?" spoke a voice belonging to Dr. Madison.

Steve, in his open T-shirt, came to his buddy's rescue "We plan to see a female nipple from the inside and try to find a woman's G-spot".

"So you really have no intention of finding cures for any diseases?" Dr. Madison announced as he turned back to the crowd.

Within seconds Steve and Billy were cashing credit cards left and right. Their mission was paid for – ready, set go!

The next morning they loaded the sub with munchies, reefer and diet coke. Their sub was built to withstand any known solid or liquid be that from the hard acid of the stomach, the good bacteria strains, and even urine.

Jenny came in at about noon, got paid, undressed and sat on the table. Dr. Scott was the man in charge of the operation. With his medical license revoked twice within the span of hours, Dr. Scott was surely not going to jeopardize his chance to rebuild his reputation. Being the master of acquiring fine Grade-A medicinal marijuana, it was in his hands that Steve and Billy placed their lives

Billy and Steve got in the ship, smiled at Jenny from behind the glass dome and waited for the cue. Lights flashed and within a few seconds Steve and Billy looked upon the gigantic figure of Dr. Scott seemingly miles away as they found themselves under a microscope.

Placed inside a large dildo-like device Dr. Scott moved the miniature ship closer and closer to the largest pussy Steve and Billy had ever seen. Soon their world went dark as they exitted the dildo launcher and entered the tunnel realm of Jenny's Pussy.

The sub journeyed further inside Jenny's Pussy as Steve started to toke up. Suddenly a gigantic penis smashed into their ship. It was Dr. Scott no doubt forgetting protocol and putting Steve and Billy's lives in danger. The sub moved as fast as possible as the ride got even rockier. Sperm shot by at tremendous speeds as Steve and Billy did their best to avoid being stuck. However a billion sperm traveling about twice the speed of light proved too difficult to dodge as the sub got plastered. Steve and Billy were nabbed.

Quite suddenly however they soon discovered that they were now outside looking at Jenny. After cleaning the windshield they noticed they were on Dr. Scott's cock. Jenny put the cock in her mouth to drink some of Dr. Scott's sperm and in doing so took down the sub.

Steve and Billy prayed at that moment that Jenny was a swallower as the thought of being spit down some toilet drain was far worse a fate then meeting some stomach acid and besides they knew that the ship was impervious to any solid or liquid.

Down the throat they went. Billy shot a grappling hook from the ship and they were able to swing their way into Jenny's lungs. Here they were able to float and steer their way towards the fabled nipple area.

Steve was preparing his spacesuit to get up close and personal. As they bumped into Jenny's nipple from the inside a mouth seemed to suck them through the nipple. Bad timing once again as Dr. Scott was hard away sucking Jenny's nipples.

Now inside Dr. Scott's mouth Steve and Billy thought that a toilet drain didn't sound so bad. Stuck on Dr Scott's tongue they watched as Jenny turned over. The unthinkable was about to happen as Dr. Scott ate out Jenny's ass. The ship entered the anal cavity and soon Dr. Scott's cock knocked them forward.

Once again sperm filled the space cementing the ship and Steve and Billy decided to keep on getting stoned.

"Goodbye Jenny" they heard Dr. Scott say as the door closed.

Moments later...

"God, I have to fart" Jenny said as Steve and Billy looked at each other for the last time with a "What the fuck?" expression plastered on their faces, as they felt themselves being disintegrated into broccoli flavored nothingness.

The End