Innocence Lost

Story Info
A pretty white wife is always the attention of black men.
7.2k words
4.27
326.8k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmcox261
jmcox261
395 Followers

Maurice Smith knew to count his lucky stars everyday. It all started when he married his pretty blonde wife, Miriam, twenty years ago. It seemed to Maurice that his lovely blonde wife got even prettier and prettier each and every day. He enjoyed looking at her as well as watching the reaction from other men. You see, Miriam seemed to have an innocence about her that stemmed from her teenage years. Without her even trying, she was both provocative and shy at the same time. Miriam could go almost anywhere dressed however she wanted and men would stare at her without her even noticing their wanton desires and lustful intentions. She normally didn't wear but the minimum of makeup but she did wear a nice fragrance and always wore a bright red lipstick with matching nail polish.

Whether she was going out for the evening, running some quick errands or out for her daily exercise, men would always stop to ogle at her lovely face with its beautiful honey-blonde hair and her trim figure. On Sunday after church, they stopped by to grab a few groceries for the Sunday dinner; Maurice's favorite meal time. It wasn't their normal store but it was on the way home from the church that was located downtown.

Maurice was wearing his usual Brooks Brothers grey pinstripe suit with a white, starched buttoned-down collar while Miriam was dressed in a fabulous Navy skirt and long-sleeved sheer white blouse. He could see the trace of her lacy bra beneath. Her little feet were adorned in size four Gucci, navy blue 'peep-toe' high heeled shoes, you know, the ones with the little cut out at the toe of the shoe to let the toes 'peep' through. He could see the red nail polish on the toes of her sexy, little feet. Pearls were around her neck and wrist with individual pearls at each ear. While Miriam was especially dressed for church, she had been called the 'Hot Church Lady' on more than one occasion. She even caught their church Pastor's roving eye.

They were in Maurice's Mercedes and once he had found a convenient parking spot, Miriam got out of the car on the passenger side. Maurice didn't think much of it when his was parking but on the trunk of a car a couple of spaces over sat three young black men. When his wife got out of the car, her dress must have ridden up her firm thighs and when she stepped out, the black guys got quite a show of her very nice looking legs. One of the black guys whistled at her and one even had the nerve to say under his breath, "Baby, come to Daddy," as he grabbed his swelling crotch.

Miriam pretended that she didn't notice them and walked innocently on by but Maurice heard another say, "Man, look at those legs. They goes all the way up to her sweet little ass."

Maurice could see his wife blush at the rude and vulgar comment but she didn't do or say anything back to them. Maurice quickly locked the car, making sure that the young black thugs heard the car's alarm being set and then escorted his wife inside the store. He went over to the pharmacy section to get some aspirin. On his way back he saw that his wife was over in the baking section. She had planned on making her husband's favorite cake; Devil's Food. Maurice was about to turn down into the aisle but stopped when he saw a black man of about thirty with a shaven head and a goatee on his chin come up to Miriam. He could overhear the conservation.

"Ma'am," the black guy started out. "I's trying to bake my little girl a birthday cake and I'm not sure what mix to get her. Can you please help me pick out something for her?

"Sure," Miriam said smiling at the Negro. "How old is your little girl and what's her name?"

Maurice watched as the black man stepped a little closer to Miriam.

"Her name's Sally, but we call her Angel. Should I get her a white cake with chocolate icing or a chocolate cake with white icing? I think that the chocolate should be covering the white."

The black man put his arm around Miriam's waist as he talked. Maurice could see his wife flinch at the physical contact from the black stranger.

"That's a lovely name for a little girl," she replied hesitantly.

As the pretty blonde wife leaned over to pick out a box of cake mix, the Negro's hand slid down from her waist and fell upon her buttocks. Watching his wife with this Blackman making the moves on her, Maurice's own dick surged in his pants.

"How about an Angel Food cake for your little Angel? You can put chocolate icing on that."

Maurice watched his wife as the black man caressed her firm butt through the skirt. Miriam placed her left hand on his to stop the Negro from going any further. Maurice saw the striking contrast of her lovely white had with its red nails and wedding rings against the stark blackness of his hand.

Miriam handed him the box of cake mix and said hurriedly, "I've got to go now. My husband is probably looking for me."

Maurice stepped back so as not to be seen as his wife turned to leave the grinning black man. She hurried about the corner and nearly ran into her husband who pretended to come around the corner at the same time. They collided. Maurice could tell that his wife was flustered form her black encounter of the close kind. He knew that Miriam was no racist but she never had much contact with 'those nigras' as her Daddy used to say.

Later that night as they slept, Maurice dreamed that his lovely blonde wife was in bed with the black guy from the grocery store. The two had already finished making love and Miriam was cuddling in the black guys arms. They kissed like lovers do and then black guy made passionate love to Maurice's wife in his own bed.

*******

Like most typical husbands, Maurice really wasn't into shopping with his wife but on several occasions, he was glad he tagged along. One such time was when she was down at one of the new women's shoe stores at the mall. It was during her summer break from teaching high school so it was fairly hot outside. Miriam wore a short skirt with a nice top to go shopping. She liked to wear sandals and today was no exception. It was early and there weren't too many patrons in the store yet so Maurice sat down while he waited on his wife to select several pairs of new shoes.

This being the summer break, the store employed high school students to fill in during vacation for the regular employees. Soon a young black man wearing a store nametag with his name, 'Tyrone' printed on it came up to Miriam. He watched her as she entered the store. Tyrone liked waiting on pretty white women.

"Ma'am," the young black man said. "Can I help you find something?"

"Yes, you may," Miriam replied. "Do you have this pair in a size four?" she asked.

Miriam handed the young black shoe clerk a sexy-looking pair of red high heels with a little bow at the heel.

"Let me check in the back. I'll be right back. Okay?" the black summer-time helper almost stammered. He normally could speak to most any woman but when this one leaned over slightly, the cleavage of her breasts caught his eye and his long black cock immediately came to life.

Tyrone took the shoe from the attractive blonde women. He saw that her husband was watching them so he wouldn't be able to come upon to her like he would do with many of the other pretty white women who frequented this shoe store. He had to smile to himself, though, because these types of sexy shoes were usually referred to as 'CFM' shoes, 'Cum Fuck Me' shoes.

The black clerk quickly found the red 'CFM' shoes as he also picked up a pair of sexy black sling-backs that the store had just received.

"Ma'am," he said. "Here they are. Have a seat here."

Miriam sat down in the chair indicated.

Tyrone knelt down in front of the pretty white woman and took her foot in his black hands slipping off her sandals. The deep blackness of his large hands contrasted nicely with the pretty whiteness of her dainty feet with their red-tipped toes. As he slid her foot into the red shoes, he maneuvered her leg so he got a very nice look up her dress. He saw that her husband was looking at some shoes over on another shelf so Tyrone took a little longer than normal to place the shoe on her foot. As he was slipping the other shoe on her foot, he saw her smooth firm thighs and lacy white panties. If he had to get up right at that very moment, his hardened cock would have ripped his pants.

Miriam stood up and walked around trying the shoes out as she looked at the shoes in the many mirrors situated around the shop. Tyrone looked up at the pretty blonde woman and Tyrone smiled back at her. He already knew that he had made the sale now if only he could figure out how to score with this lovely blonde beauty.

"Ma'am," Tyrone said. "We have a new pair of designer shoes that just came in yesterday. You would be the first one to own a pair of the beautiful shoes and we are offering a two for one special today," he lied. He planned on giving the shoes to her by mistake.

Miriam sat back down as Tyrone took her foot in his hands again as she tried on the black sling-backs. They, too, looked very ice and sexy on the pretty blondes wife's feet. She stood up again and walked around admiring the shoes. Miriam had almost as many pairs of shoes as Imelda Marcos.

"I'll take both pairs," she said.

"Let me write them up," smiled Tyrone.

Not only did he get her credit card information but he also got her name, address and phone number. He also asked and received her email address.

"You'll love wearing these shoes," he said. "With you wearing them, you make them look so sexy."

"Well, thank you," Miriam blushed at the compliment. The black clerk shook her hand for a little longer than she thought necessary. Miriam and her husband left the store with her new purchases in hand.

*******

Miriam was very popular at the high school where she taught English, not only with the students but also with the other teachers and staff. There was a new black assistant football coach who already had his sights set on the beautiful blonde teacher. He was part of the new breed of black men who aggressively pursue pretty white women to introduce them into the pleasures and pain of interracial sex. Marcus was very good at the seduction game and he planned on having Miriam as his next beautiful conquest. While Wilt Chamberlain probably will always have the record of scoring with over twenty thousand women, Marcus Taylor wanted to be number two; he knew he had to try harder, just like the old Avis rental car slogan.

As it turned out, Marcus actually taught a couple of classes in Sophomore English when he wasn't in the boy's gym or on the football field. He had majored in English during his college days as he knew that there would be plenty of women in that field who met his criteria. Because of that, he was able to see the pretty blonde teacher and work with her on his lesson plans as she was his mentor. Marcus enjoyed being around Miriam. She always looked great in whatever sharp-looking outfits that she wore. Her perfume even tantalized his broad black nose like her body did his big black cock. It didn't take much to make his big black cock nice and hard just thinking about the beautiful blonde teacher.

*******

Miriam was very naive when it came to her sexuality. While she would look good in any of her clothes that she wore to teach school, to the boys, especially the black ones, the pretty blonde teacher was their fantasy. Her desk in the class room was actually only a table. The boys in the front row could easily see her fine legs from under her dress. Sometimes when she was bending over to talk to one of the students, her blouse would open up revealing the creamy white tops of her full breasts. Without knowing it, she was flirting with almost every male in school; eager students, teachers and staff alike.

Many a black boy dreamt that they could lie between those sexy white legs.

*******

Miriam had just gotten home from a long day at school when the phone rang.

"Mrs. Smith?" the male voice said.

"Yes," replied Miriam. "Who's calling?"

"This is Tyrone over at the shoe store," he replied.

At first, Miriam didn't recognize the caller. She had to think a moment or two.

"Oh, hi Tyrone. How are you today?"

"I'm fine Mrs. Smith but I made a mistake the other day. The black pair of sling-backs were not included in the two-for-one special. The boss deducted the cost of those shoes from my already meager paycheck. He said that I could substitute another pair if you like but I need those black ones back. They were from a special designer collection but I do have another pair that looks very similar."

"I really like the black ones. How much are the designer ones?" she inquired.

"Ninety-nine ninety-five," he replied.

"I'd like to keep those but I'll certainly pay you for them," Miriam replied.

"Can I bring the free pair of shoes over now and collect the money for the other ones?"

"You don't have to do that, Tyrone. I can make it back in to the store on Saturday."

"Mrs. Smith, my boss said I needed to take care of the matter this evening. May I come over now?"

"Okay," she relented and gave him her address. He already knew where she lived as he had cruised the neighborhood several times already.

There were a couple of things that Miriam did routinely after a long day of standing on her feet teaching at the high school. The first thing that she did when she got home every afternoon was to remove her constricting pantyhose. Like many women, the pretty blonde teacher and wife didn't like pantyhose but as a teacher, she didn't have the option of having bare legs at school. She could have worn stockings with a garter belt but the blonde beauty saved that for more intimate encounters like a night on the town with her husband.

The other thing that was included in Miriam's afternoon delight was a glass or two of her favorite white wine. If she had not already had two glasses, she might never have agreed to having the black shoe store clerk come over to her house, especially with her husband out of town on business; or was it pleasure?

The doorbell rang a few minutes later. Miriam padded across the cool tile entry way in her bare feet.

"Hello, Mrs. Smith," The black shoe store clerk said. "May I come in?" He smiled at the blonde beauty. His bright white teeth were in stark contrast to his jet black skin.

Miriam had not grown up with Negroes as she attended all-white private schools. Her first experience with blacks was at the University of Alabama when she was a freshman. It seemed to her that there were many black guys on campus as the University actively recruited blacks for football or basketball athletic scholarships. The pretty blonde freshman seemed to be fair game for all these black studs and Miriam had to just about beat them off with a stick. They were always asking her out. Miriam always felt uncomfortable around 'Darkies' as her dad still called them as they always seemed to be undressing her with their dark and foreboding eyes. Several of her white sorority sisters dated some of the black athletes but to her, a white person dating a black person was strictly taboo. Her daddy told her that he would disown her if she even thought about dating a black boy. What would her daddy think now about his daughter inviting a young black boy into her own home?

The black youngster carried a shoe box under his arm that she recognized as Pappagallo shoes. Those were the brand that she normally bought.

"Come in, Tyrone. Have a seat."

Tyrone stepped inside as the pretty blonde wife closed the front door.

Miriam felt the same flush over her entire body that she remembered from the black boy's stare during her previous college days. Tyrone smiled appreciatively at the pretty blonde wife. She was still in the navy skirt and pretty white blouse that she had worn to teach in earlier today. The top two buttons were undone so the black shoe store clerk got a nice look at her creamy white cleavage. He worked his way down her shapely hips to her smooth, bare legs. But what really caught his eyes were her pretty bare feet with their red toe-nail polish that matched the color on her slim fingertips.

"Here," the black boy said as he held out the box of shoes. "Let's try these on for size."

Miriam sat on the stuffed easy chair and sank down a little further than she had planned on. Her finely-manicured fingers clutched vainly at the hem of her skirt to try to keep it from riding up her smooth, white thighs. It didn't help much as her hem was now past mid-thigh.

The black boy smiled at her failed attempt at modesty.

"Did I tell you how pretty your little feet are?" Tyrone asked.

"Why, no." Miriam blushed.

The Negro shoe clerk liked the way the pretty blonde wife blushed. He thought that it was so innocent. His big black cock was busting loose from his pants.

Tyrone took her pale foot into his muscular, dark hand. He stroked the side of her foot where the throbbing blood vessel ran over the ankle bone. The young Negro felt her heart beat accelerate.

The lusting Negro placed her tiny foot on his bent knee as he extracted the replacement shoe from its box. Of course, the shoe fit perfectly like when the prince placed the glass slipper on Cinderella's foot. With one hand still holding the shoe, his other hand gently eased up the inside of her leg, past her knee and then on up her thigh. Miriam let her legs part slightly so his dark hand could roam further up her firm thighs and under her dress. Tyrone saw that she wasn't wearing any panties as one of his fingers slipped past the soft, down-like curly blonde pussy hair.

Miriam gasped as his searching dark finger found her innermost being. She couldn't believe that she was just letting this black boy have his way with her. Her left hand went down to the juncture of her womanhood and covered his hand with hers in a feeble attempt to stop any further advances but it was too late for the pretty blonde wife. Tyrone had found her throbbing clitoris and making Miriam pant with her heated sexual arousal and taboo interracial lust.

"Please," she whispered. "I can't do this. I'm married."

"Mrs. Smith, I can't stop now," he replied urgently.

"What if I suck you first?" she begged.

Many times in the past few days, Tyrone had envisioned this pretty little bitch with her sweet little red lips encircling his swollen manhood.

"Okay, then. Take me out. This better be good!" Tyrone said as he stood up in front of the lovely blonde beauty.

The attractive blonde wife and teacher got down on her knees in front of Tyrone. She hesitated but her fingers finally found the buckle to his belt. Miriam unsnapped his paned and lowered the zipper. He wasn't wearing any underwear and the first thing she saw was his bountiful, kinky black pubic hair. The second thing that she saw made her gasp. Tyrone huge black cock was standing tall at full attention. Miriam was amazed at how big he was. He was more than twice the size of her husband. She remembered one of her sorority sisters talking about one of the black guys. While not all black men had big cocks, on the average, Negroes sports large erections with tremendous staying power. Miriam was about to find out about his staying power. While on many occasions, her own husband wanted her to go down on him, she always refused him. Now she had the Negro shoe clerk's big black cock in her warm hands. Her red lips slowly opened up taking the tip of his proud African cock into her sweet mouth. Some of the pretty white girls that he had dated gave him a mighty mean blowjob but this pretty blonde wife was by far the best he had ever had and she really hadn't even started yet.

Tyrone would have cum right then and there if it hadn't been for his excellent staying power.

Miriam tried desperately to make him ejaculate early to keep his potent African seed out of her fertile womb but he wasn't quite ready yet. Her tongue ran up and down the full length of his swollen black manhood. The tip of her tongue teased the tip of his cock. She would become a great cocksucker given enough time and experience.

jmcox261
jmcox261
395 Followers
12