The Turnaround Part 5

Story Info
Tyree assists a neighbor in her sexual awakening.
6.6k words
4.77
171.3k
40
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

***Note to Reader: If you are not familiar with the plot and characters, refer to The Turnaround, Parts 1-4.

Chap. 1

Several months later...

Eva Bumdick lay back on the bed and began to diddle her fingers across her extremely erect clit as she watched the scene taking place a few feet from her eyes. Tyree had Bridget on her knees with his dick lewdly plowing through her asshole. Bridget moaned in nonstop ecstasy...Eva had never heard a woman wail so long and loud before in her life! She had not agreed to let Tyree fuck in her ass...just yet. Bridget spiked her curiosity each time the discussion came up by claiming that the orgasms caused by a dick in your ass were the most intense orgasms a woman could have.

Tyree had just finished fucking Eva to several multi-orgasmic climaxes. Last week, Eva had been a witness to Bridget passing out after cumming multiple times around Tyree's deeply imbedded dick in her ass. The three of them got together twice a week. The rest of the week's nights consisted of Tyree fucking either Eva or Bridget on alternate nights...and sometimes, Mary, Bridget's sister, stopped by for a little maintenance now and then. Eva was amazed at her propensity for hot sex since separating from her husband. She realized that she had been 'kept' for far too long. She had played the faithful wife for long enough. Tyree had showed her what her body could be used for...her own pleasure. After experiencing Tyree's 12-inch dick for the first time, Eva had become hooked on having it inside her at every opportunity. If her husband could see her now!

Eva could see Bridget's tight ass lips wrapped around the thick, shiny stalk of Tyree's dick. Bridget's whitish-colored cum from her ass lathered Tyree's dick from base to tip.

"Ughhhhhh...Mmmmm...Oooohhhh...Ewww...," Bridget screamed in orgasmic bliss as her breasts swung to and fro. Eva could see the large pussylips of Bridget opening and closing as Tyree fucked with all 12 of his thick inches. Tyree suddenly pulled out of Bridget's ass...leaving a gaping, pink/red-colored hole. As Eva watched, Bridget's asshole began to wink.

Bridged moaned deeply as Tyree guided his dick back to her asshole...grimacing slightly as the fat head slid past the lips of her asshole. Eva crawled closer to the couple and began to stroke Bridget's scalp, hair, neck, and her back as she noticed the glassy-eyed expression of total submission on her friend's face. Tyree was really giving it to them both, tonight...Eva admitted.

"AAAAHHHHHHH...AAAAAHHHHHH...MMMMMMM!" Bridget screamed as her asshole clamped tight around Tyree's massive dick. She could feel his dick sooo deeply in her ass! She decided she would never get enough of his dick!

"Eva...Eva...come here," Tyree said as he glanced downward and saw the thick, white cream on his dick getting thicker as Bridget continued to cum. His balls had begun to tighten up and his dick thickened and hardened even further.

"Put your face right here on top of her ass...turn toward me...open your mouth...come closer...yeah...," Tyree said as he felt the white hot heat of his orgasm racing towards the tip of his dick.

He pulled his dick out of Bridget's ass with a wet-sounding 'plop'...while at the same time taking hold of Eva's hair in his hands and guiding her lips over the tip of his dick.

Eva reached and took hold of Tyree's slimy cock and began to stroke it quickly and firmly as her tongue began to toy, wetly, at the tip of his dick. She then took her other hand and began to softly scratch at his large balls with her fingernails. The pressure was too much.

"AHHHHH...OHHHHHHH SHIITTTT!" Tyree bellowed as he blew his load like a shotgun blast against the back of Eva's throat.

Eva swallowed quickly as her mouth soon became overrun with Tyree's load. Removing her lips from his dick while sticking out her tongue brought further face splattering! Tyree's cum shot into her hair, face, neck, breasts, and her stomach!

"AHHHHHHH," Tyree moaned as he finished spurting his cum.

When Eva leaned back, she was a fucking mess! Cum was dipping off her face and running down her neck. Cum was streaked on her tits...and a pool of it had collected in her belly button. Slowly, while looking up at Tyree, Eva began to gather and rub all of his cum onto her unsplattered flesh. She joined Bridget as they both moaned in erotic appreciation of Tyree's bedroom skills. Eva never broke eye contact with Tyree as she began smacking her lips...tasting him on her tongue. Somewhere...deep inside of her soul...a decision had just been made. She would allow Tyree to fuck her in the ass the next time all three of them got together. She slowly smiled and arched her eyebrows. Tyree saw this and acknowledged the look and body language as an agreement to get poked in the ass, next. He smiled and then winked at Eva. Eva smiled back.

"Look at you! You're a fucking mess! And I didn't get none of it!" Bridget said as she turned around and stared at Eva's cum marked hair, face, and body. Her asshole was STILL tingling from the pummeling it had just received.

"Yeah...but you got all the dick, though," Eva said as she began to drag her tongue along the underside of Tyree's asscream-covered dick.

"Well maybe next time, you'll want to try getting fucked in the ass. Then I can lie back and watch the two of you," Bridget said as she bent down and began tonguing the tip of Tyree's monstrous dick as Eva worked on the stalk.

Eva's eyes opened and looked at Bridget's. "Yeah, I think that's a good idea. I'm ready for that," she said.

Bridget glanced up at Tyree and winked. "Baby, she's ready for this dick. The next time we get together, you're fucking her in the ass. Okay?" she said as she enveloped the head of his worn dick with her lips and began licking over and around.

"You sure, Eva?" Tyree asked while looking down at her.

"Yes. Very sure, Tyree," Eva said as she kissed the tip of his dick.

"I can't wait! Oooohhh, he is going to make you feel soooo fucking good, Eva," Bridget said as she smiled wistfully.

"Mmmm," Eva moaned as she began thinking about what it would feel like to be stuffed with dick in her ass. She wondered how similar it felt to when Tyree was fucking her in her cunt...filling her completely.

Chap. 2

As Eva walked the short distance back to her house, she pondered over the changes her life had gone through in the span of six months. She had asked her philandering husband, Larry, for a trial separation at last. He had agreed and quickly moved out and into a two-bedroom apartment of his own. She had opened up, sexually. She had had sex with a woman, on several occasions. And to top it off, she was having regular sexual relations with a Black man!

Eva's daughter, Erin, watched her mother cross the darkened lawn. Eva had told her weeks ago that she had met a new friend at the gym and that the woman's boyfriend just happened to be their new neighbor. At first, Erin had had no reason to believe otherwise. But with the separation between her parents and her father's absence from the home, her mother was spending a lot of 'evening' time over at the new neighbor's home. Eva had met Bridget a few months prior and liked her. She seemed to be a genuine friend of her mother's, but still...something was going on.

Eva walked in the side door of her home, quietly. Slipping off her shoes, she walked towards the refrigerator and opened it. Suddenly, the kitchen light came on. She turned around and was greeted by Erin.

"Hello, mother. How was your visit with Bridget and her boyfriend? What's his name again?" Erin asked slyly.

"I had a nice visit, thank you. And his name is, Tyree," Eva answered warily. She had meant to broach the subject of Tyree with her daughter, but could never find the words to begin the conversation. She was terrified of her daughter viewing her in any kind of negative light. Being married to the closet-racist, Larry, she feared had irreparably tarnished her daughters view towards Blacks and other minorities. But ultimately, she knew she could not give up fucking Tyree on a regular basis. She had sacrificed for her daughter...staying married to a man who didn't love or respect her for the sake of keeping the family together for her daughter. She had begun to look at things a little differently, now.

"Oh. Tyree. Well, some people might say that you seem to be spending a lot of time over at Tyree's, Mom," Erin said testily.

"Erin. Look honey. I don't really want to get into this right now, but you should understand one thing. This separation from your father hasn't been easy. Would you prefer that I stay in the house and grow into an old, friendless spinster?" Eva asked.


"No mother. I guess I didn't see it from your point of view. I bet it gets awful lonely without Dad around. Do you at least miss him?" Erin asked.

"Of course I do, Erin. I just don't miss his disrespectful behavior towards our marriage. I deserve better. I know that now. And I hope and pray that above all else, you've learned something from watching your father and myself. Never settle for less just because. You owe it to yourself to go after a life for yourself," Eva said while looking at her beautiful daughter.

"I have, mother," Erin said.

Chap. 3

A few nights later, Erin came home from school to find a note on the refrigerator from Eva. The note stated that Eva had gone out to movies and dinner with Bridget and that she would return by 9pm. Erin tossed the note in the garbage as she thought about the attitudinal change her mother had undergone over the last few months. Six months ago, her mother would have made every excuse NOT to go out of the house. Now, she was lucky if her mother came home at a decent time. She was actually quite proud of her mother. For years, she had watched her mother turn the other way as her father ran around behind her back. She had hated the weak-willed way her mother had ignored her father's indiscretions time and time again.

Erin walked through the diningroom and towards the kitchen. She turned her head to look out the floor-to-ceiling window. All of Tyree's lights were out in the house. Had he accompanied her mother and Bridget?

Erin showered and then fixed herself dinner from the previous night's leftovers. She settled on the couch to watch television and soon dozed off. Upon wakening, she glanced at the clock on the wall and realized that it was 11pm. She called out for her mother and received no answer.

"RING...RING...RING..." the telephone wailed.

"Hello?" Erin began. It was her father. He wanted to talk with Eva. Erin informed him that Eva was not in, but that she would tell her to call him back when she came in. They talked a few minutes more about her life, interests, etc...

After hanging up, Erin retrieved her jacket from the cloakroom and headed out the door. She saw Tyree's black 420 SEL Mercedes-Benz sitting on the side of his house. She began walking across her lawn towards his house.

Chap. 4

Earlier that evening...

Tyree had taken Bridget and Eva out to a nice, private restaurant. During dinner, Eva had slid her chair next to his and fondled his dick throughout dinner. At one point, she had taken his dick out of her trousers and proceeded to stroke him to the bursting point of cumming, but he had told to stop stroking him, for now. He had made Eva promise that she would take his first load of the night in her mouth. She had eagerly agreed.

After dinner, all three of them had gone to see a new movie by Martin Lawrence, "Black Knight". During the movie, Bridget and Eva sat on either side of Tyree in the back row seats. As the movie progressed, Eva could no longer help herself and dipped her head onto Tyree's lap and pulled out his dick and began to lick and suck him quietly. Bridget reached over and fondled Eva's scalp and hair as she licked and stroked Tyree until he exploded a thick, voluminous, frothy load of cum into her sucking mouth. As Eva rose from his lap and wiped the remaining cords of cum off of her lips, she thanked him. She then leaned over and kissed Bridget deeply, sharing her reward. After the kiss, Bridget whispered into Tyree's ear that she couldn't wait for him to plug Eva's ass with his dick later on tonight. Apparently, neither could Eva.

After leaving the movie theater and arriving at Tyree's house, all three of them retired to his bedroom and undressed. Tyree watched as Eva undressed. She had made quite a change since he had first encountered her. She had been afraid and standoffish with him, initially. Who could blame her, though? The closest she had come to interacting with a Black person was either on t.v. watching "Cops" or down at the local grocery where several minority teens worked. With Bridget's assistance, she had turned into one of the better fucks in his life. Her pussy was one of the tightest he had ever shoved his dick into. Plus, her pussy stayed creamy for him at all times. The more orgasms she had, the creamier and wetter her pussy became for him. He shook his head as he thought of her misguided husband cheating on pussy THIS good. Tyree concluded that the man had no idea what he had at home because no right-thinking man would step out on a bitch this beautiful.

Chap. 5

As Erin continued walking across her family's large yard towards her black neighbor's house to find her mother, she found it hard to imagine what she was about to do. Her head was swimming with the task before her! She was actually going over to a Black man's house to find her mother! Her father would be devastated, but then again, he probably deserved it. Erin had watched for years as her mother forgave infidelity after infidelity of her fathers. He had humiliated her mother throughout the course of their marriage with his philandering ways. But her mother's recent choice of company was beginning to worry her.

Erin had been raised by her father to be distrustful and wary of minorities, particularly Blacks. Her father had drilled it into her head time and again that all Black men wanted was to have themselves a white woman. In his humble opinion, no Black man had the right to even desire a white woman. He had told her stories of what happened in the Old South if a Black man was even caught glancing at a white woman. He had told that God said it was an unpardonable sin to have relations with Black men. He had made her promise that she would never become involved with a Black man. And she had.

At her current high school, Erin would cringe whenever she walked past a group of young, black males. They all repeated the same comments. She often overheard them saying that she had ass like a Black girl. Sometimes, they took to calling her the white Jennifer Lopez. She had also been blessed with 35C breasts that sported very sensitive and constantly erect pink nipples. Erin had always been self-conscious about her curvy hips and nice, voluptuous ass. The young, white men she found herself attracted to seemed to prefer slim, waifish women. As time wore on, the Black guys comments began to be less offensive to her. She realized that Black men liked and admired the shape of her body. She began to like the effect she had on them when she happened upon them, though she would NEVER openly admit to it. There was something different about Black men that frightened yet titillated her senses. When those thoughts ran through her head, her father's voice and teachings would break through and bring her back to the here and now. His teachings were sown deep into her psyche.

Erin did find Tyree to be very attractive, even though he was Black. There was something about him that caused her to look past his skin color. He was different from the rude high-school boys she was used to. He was always very mannerable and always had something intelligent to say. His body was imposing yet pleasant to look at and be near. She had spoken with him on several occasions since her father had moved out. She found him to be nonthreatening and that scared her. The stereotypes her father had taught her about Blacks were pale and out of place when she compared them to Tyree. She grudgingly admitted that she had a slight crush on Tyree. Whenever Bridget spoke of him, her skin would glow and her eyes would sparkle. Erin knew that Bridget was getting fucked silly by Tyree. She recognized the signs. Erin had been sexually active going on two years, now. She knew her parents, particularly her father, would fuck around and have a stroke if they ever found out their little baby girl had been lying on her back in many a car getting her fuck on. The first time she had ever had sex, she experienced an orgasm. That feeling soon made her into damn near a sex addict! But as of late, she had not had sex for approximately three months. She had caught her boyfriend at a party with his tongue in the mouth of one of the biggest sluts in school. She had gave him his walking papers, as a result. But, her body still craved the act of sex.

Erin reached Tyree's home and knocked at the front door. After waiting for a few minutes, she tried the doorknob. Locked. She then walked towards the side of his house to knock on the side door. Upon arriving at the side door, she knocked again. On a hunch, she reached and tried the doorknob. It was open. She pushed the door open. She hesitated. Looked around. She then put her ear towards the crack in the door to see if she could hear anyone talking or laughing. Nothing. She slowly eased the door open and stepped into the large kitchen of Tyree's home.

Erin walked around the large center island in the kitchen and headed for a lit hallway. As she walked into the hallway, she came upon a flight of stairs. She stopped momentarily and then began to ascend the stairs. When she reached the top, she looked around and saw that she was in yet another hallway. This one was longer. All the doors on either side were closed. She slowly tiptoed down the hall. As she rounded the corner, she noticed that there was a slight glow coming from under one of the doors in the hallway. She approached the door then stopped to take off her shoes. She then slowly slinked up to the door. It was open just a crack. Candles were everywhere in the room. She then heard soft moaning. As she adjusted her body in the slightly parted doorway, she heard a primal scream that made the hair on her neck stand up.

As her eyes adjusted to the candle-lit darkness, she saw Bridget contorted face. She was lying on the bed on her side with Tyree behind her. Her leg was cocked back and in between her thighs licking away was Erin's mother, Eva! Erin's eyes widened as witnessed her mother licking the shit out of Bridget's clit. Erin could not yet see Tyree's deeply embedded dick as of yet. Suddenly, Tyree's slimy dick slurped out of Bridget's cunt.

"Oh my GOODNESS! How fucking big is that thing?!" Erin frantically asked herself over and over as she stared at the drenched, dripping dick of Tyree. Wetness glowed on his dick. Erin had never experienced or viewed a dick like Tyree's. It was simply frightening...yet madly erotic! Like the female species she belonged to, she wondered how Bridget's pussy felt being stuffed to the gills with thick, Black dick.

Her mother immediately stopped her licking and wrapped her lips around the extremely large head of Tyree's dick. Eva's mouth formed an "O" as she took in the size of Tyree's dick. His dick was covered with some kind of whitish colored fluid. The fluid crisscrossed his entire dick. It was matted in his pubic hair. And her mother was trying her best to lick off all of the creamy substance off of his dick. His dick was tremendous! Erin had never imagined a dick could be so long yet so fucking thick! Her stomach churned at the thought of what a dick his size would do to her slightly inexperienced eighteen-year old pussy.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers
12