My Neighbors Have Sex? Ch. 02

Story Info
This time Carol performs just for him.
1k words
4.39
40.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, I couldn't get the vision out of my mind, the sight of Carol, my next door neighbor grinding her pussy on her husband's face, her incredible nipples as she bounced up and down on his cock, and then the shock as I realized she saw me watching her. I couldn't get any work done during the day so I left early, hoping to come home and convince my wife an afternoon "session" would be nice. Well, much like my drive to work, my cock was hard for most of the drive home and I was relieved to finally pull into the driveway.

Unfortunately my wife's car was gone, but I did notice Carol trimming the bushes right next to my garage. Not wanting to face her, I eased the car into the garage and fumbled around with some paperwork for the longest time. Finally, glancing into my rear view mirror I didn't see her, so I turned the key, pulled it from the ignition, opened my door and headed toward my back door.

"Hey Jason, you're home early," I heard from the corner of my garage.

"Oh hi Carol, yeah not much was going on so I left early."

"Early is nice, speaking of which, early this morning you weren't peeking in my window by any chance were you?" she asked, tilting her head and looking at me with a wry smile.

"No, ah... well yes, I heard something and might have peeked in for a second."

"Just a second? I thought I saw someone, but it was longer than a second."

Feeling my face get hot I stammered, "Well... well ah... yes. Yes, longer... yes it was longer than a second."

"Well how long was it?"

"From the time you walked into the room," I confessed looking down at the ground.

She gasped and said, "Really?"

I nodded.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked, speaking very slowly, very coyly.

Feeling my face flush more I said, "I haven't been able to get it out of my mind, yes I liked what I saw."

"When I saw you there and saw it was you I... well, let's just say I liked it too. Look Robert's not up for two days in a row, but often I'll take care of myself in the morning. Usually I leave the lights out, but if you like I'll turn the lights on tomorrow," she said, curling a finger through her short hair.

"Same time?"

"Same time," she said. She then turned and started walking toward her front yard.

"Okay, see you then," I said watching her head turn. She smiled sexily.

It was several hours later when my wife arrived home in a snit, something that happened at work and I knew there was no chance of a "session" tonight. I considered taking a "long" shower but decided against it, figuring my state of horniness would add something to my scheduled morning entertainment. I went to bed early but it was some time before I could fall asleep, I kept thinking about the next morning.

Fortunately my alarm did wake me up and even though I didn't sleep too well, I quickly hopped out of bed and got ready for work. I got my lunch together, said goodbye to my wife, and grabbed my computer bag and headed out to the car. I then walked to my front yard, got the newspaper and then walked back toward my car, meandering into my neighbor's yard. As I got further away from the street I moved directly over to their house and leaned against the wall next to the window.

In a few minutes the light came on and I leaned forward and looked in the window. Carol stood at the door completely naked, staring right at me. Without taking her eyes off me she walked over to the bed, climbed onto it and leaned back, opening her legs slightly. She remained motionless, just letting me look at her. My eyes moved slowly down her body, gazing first at her small breasts and the dark, erect nipples. I then followed the curve of her breasts onto her stomach, down past her belly button to the dark, furry patch of hair between her legs. It looked so soft and inviting all I wanted to do was rub my face over it.

Beneath the hair, I could see her slit as it began to open a bit. Her legs then opened and she took her right hand, reached down and gently pulled her lips apart with her fingers. The inner pink folds opened like a beautiful flower. I glanced back up at her face and she was staring at me, intently watching me watch her.

Moving her hands back up to her nipples, she slid her palms over the firm nubs in a circling motion again and again. I could hear her moan a bit and her hips began to move up and down, wanting grind against something. Wishing I was in the room with her, I watched at she then slowly moved her hand down between her legs. Carefully sliding her fingers up her slit, she paused a moment and then began moving he fingers in a general circling motion.

I moved my hand to my hard cock, but resisting the urge to pull it out and begin stroking, I squeezed it a few times through my pants while watching her move her fingers around her clit, moving faster and faster. She was lifting her hips more frequently now, as if fucking her fingers as they moved, raising higher and higher off the bed. I could tell she was getting close just in the way she moved and in the way she moaned.

Finally, she looked directly at me, whispered, "I want you to fuck me," and then she came, falling back onto the bed, her entire body trembling, her hips still pushing onto her hand. She curled up for a few moments and then stood up, once again staring at me as I looked over her body. With a slight wave, she walked toward her door, turned off the light and disappeared.

Trying to catch my breath, I limped to my car, started it up and headed toward work. For the second time in two days, my cock remained hard for nearly the entire drive. A question kept popping into my thoughts during my drive and throughout the day: "What are we going to do next?"