Masturbating to My Wife

Story Info
Trying to unleash his wife's passion.
2k words
4.03
100.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathi and I have been married for about 11 years now and just to set the record straight, the sex is great. But when I steady hear "eeewww" or "gross" when a sexual innuendo is spoken, the regular missionary position gets old fast. Suggestions or games go down in flames and I find that there are times when we don't make love for weeks at a time. It is times like these that my subconscious takes over...

...and I waited for sleep because I knew that I would dream.

It wasn't all the time, matter of a fact, it was hardly ever, but there were times when I could get her to dress the way I wanted her to. Tonight, we were hitting a German club that we (and a lot of our American friends) loved to go to. It wasn't often that we got a babysitter for the night so when we did, we tried to squeeze in as much fun as possible. "I laid your clothes out, are you almost done in the shower?" I said. "I'll be right out " came the muffled words of Kathi thru the door.

A black corset and a mid thigh plaid skirt that I had modified was laid out on the bed. Her spiked collar and a pair of knee-high leather boots completed the outfit. Funny though, as soon as she came out of the shower she immediately retrieved a pair of panties from the drawer. I was going to protest, but the skirt that I had modified now had two zippers on the sides going from bottom to top. No one was going to see the bikini briefs she wore, even with the zippers all the way up, but it did give the viewer the impression that she was wearing nothing! I love that skirt, it shows her sexy legs all the way up to her hip. Now, with the skirt and the corset that barely held in her DD tits, she looked damn hot.

We arrived at the club about 10 and things were already jumping. As we made our way to the table we normally sit at, we noticed that a lot of our friends were already there, John was one of them. He was a friend of mine, in the same Army unit and all, and we pretty much hung out a lot. He never made a move on my wife or even expressed any interest for that matter, until that night. Kathi was drinking pretty steady and by the looks of her dancing on the floor, feeling pretty good. John had just asked me if he could dance with her. "Why not man, go for it" was what came out of my mouth. Now, I am not the jealous type, but the most I ever saw from anyone is people turning their heads for a second look. The words that fell out of my mouth to John sounded like I was giving him permission to try and take her home! The left half of my brain was telling me that it was John, so it was ok. But it still went into panic mode as I watched them dancing real close. The right side of my brain was drunk or something, because the stirring in my pants made me want to see her doing something naughty!

About ten agonizing, sweating minutes went by before John showed up at the bar next to me ordering a drink. A little shyly, he said, "Man, your wife is hot! Is she wearing any panties? Cause I can't see any man!" I turned to look at her and she was strutting her stuff, flaunting and shaking it like she was in a contest! There went that stirring in my pants again.

"I don't see how you can stand it!" John said snapping me back into reality.

"Stand what?"

"Taking her into public like that, don't get me wrong, I like it, but damn she's sexy. Aren't you worried of other guys hitting on her?"

Pants stirring, "Naw... even if they did, it's all in fun. Anyway, as long as Kathi is enjoying herself, then I'm ok with it."

John started with a smile " Well then you won't mind me telling you that she's got me so worked up that my cock is hard as a rock!"

No way. My mind was compelled to look and sure enough it looked like he was about to burst out of his pants!

"Looks like she's got you worked up too!" John said with a grin.

Seems like the stirrings in my pants got my manhood standing to the occasion and looking for something to play with! "She always does this to me, and no, I don't mind your state either. Matter of a fact, it kind of turns me on." What the hell did I just say?! Again, I caught myself looking at the ever-increasing bulge in his pants. "I'm sure that Kathi would be a little shocked if she knew that our cocks were hard for her." I said, my pulse racing faster. An image flashed in my head of her grabbing his cock, and I had to see it. "Play along and don't move, Kathi's coming."

Kathi came over to where we were, swinging her ass, titties jiggling across the top of her corset. Both the zippers on her skirt were all the way up, and all I saw was leg, no panties and wow was it an erotic sight!

As she walked up to John and me, I told her how hot she looked, she just doesn't have a clue. She gave me a quizzical look, but I spun her around so her back was to both of us. "Here, feel this." I grabbed her hand and slid it back onto John's cock. "You're so hot, you've got John's cock hard as a rock!" I saw her jaw drop open and in a slow motion turn; she dropped her gaze to see whose cock she had hold of. I thought that I was dead and walking home, so when she giggled and slowly dropped her hand, I was compelled to see how much further this would go. Don't get me wrong, I would never want my wife to cheat on me, or find someone who can fuck better than me, but my engorged cock says that its ok...as long as I know about it.

"So," I said, cock twitching, "what are you going to do about it?"

"About what?" Kathi said.

"About John. I mean, if he turned you on like that, I expect for him to do something about it for you, don't you think its fair that you do something to help him?"

There, I said it. It's do or die now. Kathi still stood there looking at me. I had no clue what she was thinking and poor John looked like he was about to get killed! " Go on" I said, " take care of John and that swollen cock of his, I'll wait here for you two. Just one thing though, leave your panties in the car." I said while handing the keys off to John. "Go on now." Kathi walked over to me and grabbed my cock. "Don't go anywhere."

As I watched them walk away and out the door, I knew that I wanted to watch. It wasn't hard to find the Kia that we had bought, not too many compact Korean cars in Germany. I slowly made my way around the parking lot so I could get a better view without being seen. I snuck my way to the side of the car next to mine and took a peek thru the window. Unless I was seeing things, I could have sworn that I saw Kathi and John in the car, but I only see John now. I stood a little higher... there she was. Damn was that a sight, watching her sucking on his cock was more exciting that I ever thought, and by the look of the back of her bobbing head, she was enjoying every inch of it. I haven't seen a passion like she was showing, on my cock in forever! She was hungry for every suck, wanting more, and right there in a parking lot too! Them getting caught could happen at any moment, I didn't want to miss a thing. With her ass sticking up in the air I could just barely make out her hand snaking in and out of her panties as she finger fucked herself.

Just as I was looking around to see if anyone was coming, I heard the car door open. Without a word, Kathi got out of the car and I thought they were done. See what I get for thinking! She looked around once and headed to the passenger side where John was, opened the door, then paused. Standing higher so I could see both of them, I caught the last pulls of her peeling her panties off! I was just kidding about the panties thing with John, but wow was it hot! Then she did the unimaginable, she slid in the car and impaled her pussy onto John's cock! I couldn't help it, I whipped my dick out right there and started furiously stroking it. What was even hotter than that was that she couldn't get her other leg all the way into our small car, so she left the door open, rode John's cock like she hadn't had a dick in her in a year, and all the while with the dome light on! Great for me because that meant that I could now see her better and now hear too!

I crept around the car I was hiding behind and took up position on the passenger side behind a car there. The view was fantastic, it looked like I was watching a porn starring my wife! The louder she groaned the faster I found myself jerking my dick. I could feel the cum start to boil up inside my balls and I knew that at this pace, I wouldn't last much longer. Kathi's ass was slapping John's legs loud now and her moans had transformed into loud grunts and pants.

"Oh god, fuck my pussy John, fuck my pussy!" Kathi was saying now. "Your cock feels soo good, fuck me harder, harder John, HARDER!!!

I knew that at the pace she was fucking John that she was about to cum hard! And she did. The screams that came out of her I swear could have been heard 100 meters away! She bucked and grinded and thrashed about like a wild woman on her first cock.

"FUCK ME JOHN, FUCK MEEE!"

I couldn't hold back any longer, I stroked the head of my dick for a quick 30 seconds and came all over the car I was hiding behind. John started grunting and I knew that he was cumming inside my wife's pussy. She started slowing down, barely moving on his cock now. I hurriedly cleaned off my cock, put it away, and headed back into the club.

John and Kathi showed up a few minutes later clearly flushed and looking like, well, looking like she just got fucked!

"Have fun?" I said clearly grinning from ear to ear.

"What do you think?" she said as she grabbed my hand, and shoved it under her skirt onto her sopping pussy!

I could feel John's cum running down her legs and by the way she looked at me, I knew that she was still horny and that she could see my cock swelling in my pants again! " I can feel that you took care of poor John." my hand still rubbing her pussy in the middle of the club.

"He's got a nice cock, I loved feeling him inside of my pussy, but I want you to fuck me now. Please take me home and fuck me!"

Waking up from my dream was the hardest thing, that and my cock! If I could only get her to do the things in my dreams! But I guess for now, I'm beating my dick some more!