The Black Tutor Ch. 02

Story Info
The corruption continues.
13.7k words
4.63
108.9k
60

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomD
DomD
97 Followers

Our tutoring sessions as she calls it have increased over the last month, it use to be for 2 hours a days 3 days a week but turned into 4 hours a day now. Evie's dad was pleased with her vastly improved grades in all her classes and offered to increase my weekly pay but I was okay with what he was paying me and told him that we don't spend all the 4 hours studying and usually waste an hour talking about school stuff and other rumors that go around the school. He asked me to tell him anything that would be negative for her daughter and I agreed keeping up the illusion that his daughter was a good girl but around me she was my white sex slave.

It was close to 6pm, I expected Evie to show up on time as always, I love Tuesdays since my slut hasn't had my cock for a few days. I knew that she fiends for it and acts her best to get my cock. She bounced up the stairs as I was waiting for her outside since it was a nice day and she sat down next to me on the porch swing.

"I got 2 pieces of good news for you, first is that you have been proclaimed the hottest teacher in the school and 95% of the girls would love to make out with you and take it further. And the second is that my step mom invited me to hang out with her in Dallas this weekend telling me she wanted to mend some fences with some shopping," Evie commented.

"Dallas huh" I replied thinking about what my buddy in Dallas told me earlier about his plans for Missy.

"Yea, my step mom has been up there every weekend for the past few weeks and goes up 2 or 3 times a week to do some shopping." She added.

"Do you trust me, Evie?" I asked.

"Yes, of course I trust you." She replied.

"Good, because I don't think you should go to Dallas this weekend with your step mom." I can't tell you why now but you will have to trust me about this." I said.

"I don't understand" She said.

"It's a tough thing to say but if you come by my place on Friday night then I will tell you." I said.

"Aww, you want to see me more and to come over more don't you." She coyly said.

I remained silent as she ran her hand up my thigh and over my cock. I just stared out into my front yard until she leaned in and whispered in my ear. She then got up, went inside my house and as I followed her in, I saw her walk upstairs. I waited a few minutes and then found her lying naked on my bed.

"Come here baby, I need your black cock so bad, I was going crazy this weekend, I hated missing our Sunday tutoring session, damn church event." She commented.

I smiled and looked over the fine beauty.

"Masturbate for me." I ordered.

"Huh, you want me to do what." She replied.

"I want you to make yourself cum, I want to watch you do it and when my cock gets hard then I will give you what you need. So I'm going to watch you masturbate and when my cock is hard then you stop and fuck me until you make me cum." I ordered.

She adjusted herself on the bed and spread her legs as I moved to the edge of the bed and let my cock enjoy the view of this sweet 18 year old blond slut doing whatever I want her to do. I positioned myself to make it easier for her to get on top of me. I was facing the other direction and as she looked down she could she what effect her actions had on my cock and knew when it was hard that it was all hers. She moved her hand to her freshly shaved pussy and began to rub her pussy slowly as I directed her actions. She was going wild to her feverishly rubbing her clit and fingering herself with one finger then 2. Her pussy glistened as I enjoyed the view trying to think about other things and not get hard too fast but watching this girl followed my every command was too much to take and I was hard as I rock now. I unrolled a condom as her hips rose off the bed and she squirmed on the bed to her own actions and when she opened her eyes from another intense orgasm, she saw that I was ready. She moved on top of me and grabbed onto the shaft of my cock and guided it into her wet pussy.

"God, I love the feel of your cock in my pussy." She professed.

She started her ride slowly working my black cock into her completely and once it was all in, she paused to feel the power and sheer bliss of the fullness of my cock in her pussy. I was surprised that she was still so tight and how good it felt to be inside her. She began to rock back and forth moaning softly, enjoying the moment as I fondled her breasts playing with her nipples. Her paced began to increase and she began to feverishly ride me, screaming at how much she loved my cock and how good I made her feel. Her breasts were bouncing up and down as I gripped onto her hips and helped her fuck me harder and faster. She paused for a brief moment to catch her breath and her chest was heaving, sweat pouring off her body as she grinded her hips on my cock.

"You know you want more of my black cock, fuck me harder and faster until you pass out." I commented.

She began to ride me once again with a possessed look on her face. She was riding me like I have never been ridden before and it was so great to see this innocent looking chick fucking like a porn star. Her moans and screams of ecstasy echoed thru my house and she shook, purred and collapsed onto my chest with my cock still buried deep in her pussy. I felt her heart pounding in her chest and her breathing was shallow and heavy.

"Fuck that was hot." She commented.

"I never came so hard in my life and it was phenomenal." She added.

The look in her eyes was a sight to behold, she was completely hooked on my black cock now and I felt that she wasn't ever going back. She laid there with my cock still hard deep inside her.

"Now, finish me off with that hot mouth of yours." I ordered.

She kissed me on my chest and pulled my cock out of her and slid down my torso. She pulled off the condom and began to lick up and down the shaft of my cock. She worked her magic on my cock and it didn't take long for her to make me cum. I erupted and she took in almost every drop of cum.

"I love the taste of your cum and everything about your black cock, I love being your booty call." She said.

"You aren't my booty call, you are my sexy white black cock slut and you can't live without my black cock." I replied.

"Mmm..I love being your slut." She seductively said as she licked the last bit of cum that formed on the tip of my cock.

"You know what I what for my slut now, I want to fuck you in that sweet, firm, big ass of yours." I informed her.

"No, you are too big and you would rip me in half." She replied.

"You are disobeying your master that makes me unhappy and if you feel that way then I won't give you what you need." I retorted.

"No please, I love your black cock in me, it feels right and so good but I'm scared, its so big and thick and I'm scared you will hurt me or I wont be able to walk right for weeks, some of the girls have tried it and didn't like it and their hookups were nothing compared to your big black cock." She pleaded.

"Okay, it would make me very happy and please me very much if you do this for me, so you think about it and if you want to try then I want to be the first to tap your sweet virgin ass and make it mine like I made your pussy and mouth mine." I commented.

I got up off the bed, threw on my shorts and went downstairs. A few minutes later, Evie came down.

"Are you mad at me? She asked.

"No, just disappointed in you, I thought you wanted to make me happy and please me but the choice is up to you." I sullenly said.

"You promise not to hurt me." She commented.

She grabbed my hand and led me up to my bedroom. I smiled as I watched her sexy ass walk up the stairs in front of me. She wiggled out of her panties and then paused.

"Turn around and bend over" I ordered.

She turned around at the edge of my bed then bent over at the waist. I ran my hands over her ass and squeezed it softly while pressing my limp cock against her ass. I realized that this position wouldn't work, so I pushed her onto the bed, picked her up and aligned her ass with the edge of the bed. I reached into the night stand and got some astro glide and lubed up. I ran my limp cock in between her perfect ass cheeks.

"Be gentle with me." She asked.

"Trust me, my little white slut, I won't hurt you, if it hurts too much then tell me to stop and I will." I said. She nodded in agreement and just looking at how great her ass looked in front of me and how she would do anything for me got me hard.

I grabbed onto her hips and pressed the tip of my cock against her asshole and pushed the head of my cock into her ass. She squirmed and moaned softly.

"I'm gonna take it slow and inch my cock in your ass slowly so you can get use to it and feel how good my black cock feels in it." I told her.

"Okay, but it feels uncomfortable." She replied.

"It will for a lil while and may hurt a little but once you get use to it, you will love my black cock in your ass and always want it there like you always want my cock in your pussy." I added.

She whimpered and moaned as I inched my cock deeper and deeper into her ass. I caressed her round ass cheeks and reached around a few times to play with her clit as I sunk my cock further into her virgin white ass. God, it felt so tight and so good I thought to myself as I savored this moment.

I paused with my cock half way into her ass and slowly began to pull out and push back in. She moaned and whimpered as I began to move my cock in and out of her ass.

"You are so fucking big, it hurts so much!" She screams out.

I stopped my stroke mid way thru that comment but she pushed her ass towards me and I continued my stroke. She began to moan wildly as my cock moved in and out of her perfect ass. I sped up my stroke briefly as she squirmed and whimpered to the sheer power of my black cock in her ass and the tightness and intensity of the moment made me cum deep in her ass. I filled her sweet ass full of my cum and heard a loud pop when I pulled out of her ass watching my cum seep out of her ass.

I released my grip and she collapsed to the bed. I watched my cum ooze out of her ass as she recovered from what just happened.

"So, it wasn't that bad and your sweet white ass felt so good around my black cock, I'm proud of you." I commented.

"Really!" She said excitedly.

"Of course, you freely gave me your ass and that means a lot to me." I told her. She smiled as she lay there savoring the moment.

"I suggest a warm bath to ease the pain and soreness of your ass and it won't hurt as much in the morning." I informed her as I walked downstairs.

She came downstairs walking a little funny completely dressed.

"My ass hurts but hurts in a good way." Evie said with a smile.

"Its getting late and I should go." She added.

She grabbed her things, put on her coat and walked to the door, I gave her a smack on her ass as she passed me and I watched her walk to her car then drive off. She will be coming back for more and Ill be pounding that ass like her pussy in no time.

My buddy for Dallas called me a few minutes after Evie drove away and started to complain that I don't hang out with the boys anymore and wondering what I was getting into this weekend seeing if I wanted to get into the gangbang that he has set up with Missy. I told him that I wasn't interested and let him know if she brought her daughter with her to let me know and if anyone touches her that they would have to answer to me. He agreed to my terms and we caught up on things. I talked about how fucked up the town I was teaching in was, and Missy was the cream of the crop.

When Evie came by on Thursday all stressed out about her upcoming test on Friday I assumed her that she will do fine and after she took a load of my cum in her mouth, she asked if I wanted to fuck her ass again. So I knew from that moment on that her ass was mine too. I fucked her ass and pussy for half of our study session and by the end she was exhausted and worshiped my cock as she lay on my muscular thigh. She kissed it and told me how much she loved my black cock and would do anything for it.

She left and the next day at school while having lunch Evie's teacher came up to me and showed me that Evie got another "A" in the class and said that I must have been a great tutor for the girl and that she maybe wrong about this girl and maybe will have a future and not be some trophy wife. I thought to myself, no she will just be my trophy white slut. I smiled and asked for some help with my lesson plan for after spring break. She was shocked that I was so far ahead I told her that I had a huge research paper due at the end of the semester and wanna knock it out during spring break, so I can tweak and adjust it until the end of the semester.

I was sitting in my house watching TV waiting for Evie to come by when I got a phone call from my buddy in Dallas, he said that Missy had brought her daughter with her and her daughter was drunk at the party and commented how innocent and hot she looked. I yelled at my friend that no one touches her and I'm on my way up to his place. I told him if anyone touches her I will take it out on his ass. I got my shit together and flew up to Dallas as the party was starting to get more out of control I called up my boy and told her to take Evie up to the guest house where I was waiting for him.

"Listen girl, this isn't your scene and you seem like a really nice girl, so wait out here and watch some TV and Ill have someone take you to your hotel in a few minutes." I overheard my boy say.

"Thanks, I felt weird and uncomfortable in there." She replied.

A few moments after my friend left, I showed myself in the guest house and looked at her. Her step mom dressed her up like a stripper and fed her some drinks because she looked drunk. My blood was boiling when I saw how drunk she was.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I screamed.

"My step mom took me shopping and wanted to have some fun with me." She replied.

She started to tell me about the good time that she had at dinner with her step mom and where she was going to take her shopping tomorrow and on Sunday and she was excited to be shopping even if it was with her step mom.

"Fuck you are stupid, your step mom gets your drunk, dresses you up like a whore and you think this is what mom's do. You wanna see what she wanted you to get into then follow me." I yelled.

I grabbed her hand, walked up the back of my boys house then entered thru the upstairs, overheard loud talking and laughing coming from the party. I looked out and saw that Evie's step mom was getting fucked from behind while sucking on some guys cock and the other girls at the party were doing the same.

"You wanna see what kind of party this is and what you step mom wanted you to be, she wanted you to be like her." I said.

She stepped out onto the balcony and saw what was going on, she saw her step mom and the 3 other girls at the party fucking and sucking off the myriad guys in the party and how poorly these women were being treated by the guys. Her step mom screamed and begged for more and Evie watched her step mom is dominated by a black woman now and that terrified Evie and she buried her head into my chest.

"Get me out of here, please." She said between tears. I helped her into my car and she couldn't stop crying. I tried to comfort her and told her that I would take her to the hotel.

"No, take me home, I wanna go home." She screamed at me.

We drove home, she was visible upset at what her step mom tried to do to her and she hated her so much. I put my hand on her knees and told her that everything will be okay and they she is a better person than her step mother and she should not let this deter her from what she is truly capable of. I told her that I believe in her and see greatness in her future.

"I should have listened to you and none of this would have happened, what those people would have done to me if I resisted, I could have been gang raped and my bitch step mom would just have been enjoying getting fucked by everyone and the fucking whore even offered me coke and weed to loosen up." She ranted

"Relax, I will take care of everything, I will tell your dad if it comes up that I saw you out at a club, you were drunk, guys were hitting on you and your step mom was no where to be seen, so I took you home. You will have to take the heat for being drunk but everything else I will take care of." I told her.

She leaned down and rested her head on my thigh and I stroked her hair as I drove home. We arrived at her home and saw her dad just getting home. She ran out of the car and gave her dad a big hug and I exited the car. He was shocked to see me with his daughter and was perplexed since he didn't understand what his daughter was saying then ran in the house.

"Hey Mr. Anderson, what's going on?" Mr. Watts asks.

"Let's go inside and talk." I said.

We went into the living room and I told him that I was out with some friends at a club, saw Evie at the club and she was obviously drunk being preyed on by every guy in the club who kept feeding her more drinks. I know she mentioned that she was going to Dallas with her step mom shopping this weekend. So I scanned the club once I got the vultures away from your daughter for Missy but she was no where to be found. She said she wanted to go home, so I told my friends what was happening and drove her home.

Evie changed out of her slutty skintight dress into some sweats and a tank top and came back downstairs.

"You are very lucky Evie, Mr. Anderson is a good man and you have no idea what could have happened this evening." Mr. Watts said with great concern.

"I will assume your step mom bought you that dress and wanted you and her to go out and have a good time." He added.

"I will also assume that you know you are in big trouble." He continued.

"Yes, dad, I know I was wrong for drinking but I didn't know what I was drinking until it was too late and guys kept buying me drinks, I lost track of step mom then things got blurry and the next thing I know I was in a car with Mr. Anderson." She said in tears.

"I'm sorry for ruining your night Mr. Anderson." She added.

"Its okay, the night is still young and I can go for hours" I joked.

Evie smiled and her dad laughed at the comment. She excused herself, ran upstairs and her dad followed her up, came back down and joked that she will be regretting this in the morning.

"Take it easy on your daughter, she just wanted to connect with her step mom, she is young and will make mistakes, I made tons and I'm sure you did also but we both learned from our mistakes and became better people." I commented.

He agreed and we chatted for a little longer until I finally excused myself and decided to go back to my friends at the club. He shook my hand and thanked me. I made it to my car and saw Evie's purse in my car and I gave it a quick scan to see anything that would get her in trouble but it was clean. I ran back up to the door and handed her purse to her dad and as I pulled out of the drive way I saw Evie in the window waving bye. She dropped me a text me saying thank you again and I drove back up to Dallas.

I arrived at my friend's place and the party was in full swing. Some new girls arrived and they were quickly acclimated into the party with some weed and a big black cock to smoke afterwards. I didn't see Missy anywhere or my boy, so I went down to the bar and made myself a drink. I few moments later, this dark haired Latina with a great rack came up to me, snorted a line of coke then cupped my cock dropping to her knees behind the bar and sucked me off until I came. She didn't swallow but let it all drip off her chin and down onto her fake tits. She came back up with a smile.

"So you wanna go somewhere more private and Ill show you what else I can do?" she asked.

DomD
DomD
97 Followers