Holly Watches Ch. 09

Story Info
Holly sleeps with her brother on the night before he leaves.
1.8k words
4.61
69.2k
11

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly's parents woke up around ten, so by ten-thirty they all were gathered around the Christmas Tree, eating honey buns and sipping on juice or coffee. Holly passed out the gifts while Ricky trailed her with a large garbage bag picking up the torn wrapping paper. It might have seemed like a normal Christmas morning to most anyone watching, in fact, Holly's parents never noticed a thing, but Holly saw how quiet Ricky was the entire morning.

Throughout the day she tried to pull her brother aside and talk to him about it, but he remained staring at the TV watching football all day with their dad. By three o'clock Holly was in the kitchen helping her mother prepare Christmas Dinner while Ricky remained in the living room. During dinner he got a bit more talkative, but he seemed to be avoiding Holly, not ignoring her, it was more subtle. He'd talk, responding to her conversation, but it seemed almost too polite.

It wasn't until the family had gone to bed that Holly had an opportunity to talk privately with Ricky. Opening the door between their rooms, she noticed the shelves seemed closer to the door than they had been. Still able to squeeze past she slipped into Ricky's room and was sitting at his desk waiting for him as he came from taking his shower.

Slipping in his door he looked over and said, "Oh hi Holly."

"Do you want to tell me what is going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh Ricky, don't play stupid. And did you move your shelves back?"

"My shelves?'

"Yes, your shelves, I could barely fit through. Did you move them back closer to the door?"

"No, of course not... I didn't move them," he replied, then he paused, rubbed his face and said, "Yes I moved them."

"But why Ricky? What is going on?"

"Holly, it's wrong."

"How can it be wrong?"

"You were a virgin and I did that to you."

"Did what?"

"I took your virginity."

"You took my virginity, if I recall correctly, it was me who climbed on top of you, me who put you inside me and me that lowered down onto you. And besides I loved it."

"Oh come on, in years to come you'll look back on how you lost your virginity and you'll think..."

"I'll think it was the most beautiful, fulfilling experience I could have ever had. I mean what was the alternative, to have some guy who's only interested in getting a quick fuck, shove his cock into me. This way I shared an incredibly loving moment with someone I knew loved me, with someone who wanted to please me, with someone that made love to me. How could I have even wished or dreamed for anything more?"

"I don't know Holly, it feels so good and right, but I still feel guilty about it, it digs at me, I can't help but feeling I am hurting you."

"Hurting me, Ricky I am the one starting everything. It bothered me too, still does now and then, but when I see you, feel you close to me I just know it's not wrong. It can't be."

"Look Holly, I just need to work this out for myself."

She reached over hand held his head with both hands and said, "Ricky, you're my big brother and I have loved you ever since I was tiny. I don't want to ever do anything to hurt you. I'll wait while you figure it out, but keep in mind you'll be going back to school then and after that we'll be leading lives of our own. That's the point, I know this won't go too far because after you go back to school we simply move on with our lives. We enjoy ourselves while we can and then well..."

"Just give me some time."

"Okay Ricky, but keep in mind it's just a few days and you'll be heading back to school."

"I know, I know," he said.

Holly kissed him firmly on the forehead and whispered, "I love you Ricky."

"I love you too sis."

Holly slipped past the bookshelves and back into her room, quietly closing her door. She felt tears begin to stream down her face, wondering if they would ever... No, she refused to give up on it all. Climbing into bed she was resolved to figure something out.

The next several days were uneventful with Ricky watching football, hanging out with a few friends and actually going out on a date or two, not with Liz. Holly spent some time over at Amie's carefully talking about her "watching" Ricky, basically describing peeking at him through the keyhole. Amie chided her about begin too afraid to hid in his closet and Holly took it all with a smile. If Amie only knew. "If she only knew," Holly wondered to herself, "what would she think of me?"

New Year's came and went along with a slew of football games on TV and Holly was about to give up on her and Ricky, trying to content herself with what they had done together. On the night before he left, after she had gone to bed, she heard a noise at the door into Ricky's room. Her door opened and she looked over and saw Ricky standing in her room.

"Holly, are you awake?"

"Yes," she said, sitting up.

"I was wondering, can we... ah, I'd like to watch you, like we first did. Watch each other play with ourselves."

"That would be nice," Holly replied, thinking of how excited she felt the first time they did that.

"Should I..."

"No, no, go back into your room. I'm come in there."

She followed him into his room and quickly unbuttoned her nightshirt and pulled off her panties. Climbing onto his bed she got on her back, spread her legs and moved her hands up to her nipples. Moving her palms over her nipples gently, she watched her brother toy with his nipples and saw his cock, which was partially hard when they started, become completely erect.

Holly continued toying with her nipples longer than she normally would have, waiting until her brother reached for his cock before she touched her pussy. When he finally reached down and took hold of himself Holly noticed the glistening pre-cum and wished she could taste it. Instead, she pushed her fingers into herself, letting her juiced thoroughly lubricate them before moving to her clit.

As she began running her fingers over her clit she noticed he had moved closer to her and she could feel his leg brushing against her inner thigh, much like when they first did this. Unlike before, this time she reached out and firmly grabbed his cock, pulling him toward her. Reaching down with her other hand, she pulled her lips apart and guided his cock. Ricky didn't resist her, in fact he followed her lead, leaning forward and pushing himself into her.

By his second or third thrust she could feel the urgency in her brother, so she concentrated on him, using her hands on his thighs, coaxing him to push deeper and faster. She reached her hands up and toyed with his nipples, whispering, "Come on Ricky come for me, come inside me."

That was all he could take as he suddenly arched his back, plunged his cock deep into her pussy and came, filling her with his cum. He paused a moment as his cock twitched inside her a couple of times. He started to move, but Holly put her hand on his chest and shook her head.

"But what about you?"

"This is good."

"But you didn't' come."

"Will you do something else instead?"

"What's that?" he asked.

"Let me sleep with you. I want to be naked with you all night."

He nodded, and then asked, "But what about mom and dad?"

"My door is locked and I'll leave this door open in case they knock."

"Okay, but I get this side of the bed," he said, diving onto the bed.

"And this side is mine," Holly replied snuggling up against her brother, pressing her damp pussy against his thigh. "Good night Ricky."

"Good night Holly."

"I love you."

"I love you too," he replied.

The next morning she awoke, still snuggled tight against him. He was still sleeping soundly, but as she glanced down she saw his erection. Thinking to herself, "Best one of the day," she figured out the perfect way to wake him up. Rolling onto her back she carefully moved her hand down and began caressing her clit, slowly working herself up until when she slipped her fingers into her pussy she could feel she was wet.

She carefully got up onto her knees and then straddled him. Confirming he was still asleep, she gently took his cock and lowered herself onto him. He stirred a bit when her fingers touched his cock, but didn't come fully awake until her pussy lips first kissed the tip of his cock. Watching him open his eyes she stared at him as he watched his cock slowly disappear into her wet pussy. He didn't move and while he was trying to blink the sleep from his eyes his sister began to move up and down, driving herself upon him and the drawing herself up his length, then crashing down upon him. Now the urgency was hers as each time she felt him deep inside her she wiggled from side to side, rubbing her clit on him before sliding up his enormous pole.

The pleasure was intense for Holly and this time when she came, Ricky hadn't, so her pussy pulsated on his complete, massive erection. She was open to him, her pussy walls contracting on him as he filled her like never before. In a few moments she recovered and then let him have his turn, reaching down and pinching his nipples as she slid up and down on him, feeling him thrust upward into her. Just as she saw he was coming she let herself go, and came with him, their bodies writhing together in the ecstasy.

Collapsing upon him she whispered, "Oh Ricky, I'm going to miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too Holly, but I'll be back at spring break," he lied. "I wish I knew we were going to do this, I have condoms I should have worn one."

"Oh don't worry Ricky, it's simply the wrong time of the month for me to worry about that," she lied.

After kissing him hard on the mouth, she picked up her panties and nightshirt and returned to her room. By the time Ricky was packed and ready to go Holly had showered and fixed herself up enough so no one knew she had been crying most of the morning. Holly waved as Ricky blew her a kiss and climbed into the car. She watched the car head up the road and disappear around a corner. She never knew she could hurt this bad.