The Cock Whisperer

Story Info
Rehabilitating the most aberrant & obnoxious, mindless tools.
1.2k words
3.67
20.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

Like the stories in the "Celebrity" section of Literotica this is a fictional parody - none of it is true, nor is it approved of by the celebrities named in the story. Authors write these fictitious stories about famous people for the same reason that Larry Flynt made fun of Jerry Falwell, because they can. The Supreme Court of the United States, the country where this site is located, has ruled that parodies involving famous people are perfectly and totally legal under the United States Constitution. The specific case law on this was decided in the case of "Hustler Magazine, Inc. et al. v. Jerry Falwell" in 1988. No harm is intended toward the celebrities featured in these stories, but they are public figures and in being so, they must accept that they are fair target for parodies by the public. We believe in the first amendment, and more broadly, in the basic principle of free speech and this section may push the boundaries of that principle, but the United States Supreme Court has approved of this type of material. We believe that the Supreme Court was correct in their decision.

*

 

Cocks are my life; I show love through understanding often rehabilitating the most aberrant and obnoxious, mindless tools. I rescue cocks, creating a balance between the contented flaccid state and the yearning, yet mindful erect stature. It is a quiet way for me, but a way with a heart and soul.

Many of the cocks I deal with have been flooded with an unconditional love, from that very first sensation of touch, to the efficient washings it received in the bathtub, to that first rewarding surprise when you scrubbed it just a little too much. Yes, many, many of the cocks I work with have firmly responded to their owner's often obsessive handling, the aching four and five a day workouts and even the often demeaning group races or long come competitions.

I can be firm with a cock. Especially with a super-aggressive one, but understand there is a difference between firm and abusive. For example, imagine a situation many have been faced with, the alluring examination by a female nurse or doctor, an especially curvy, sexy nurse or doctor. The aggressive cock will respond as its ancient natural instinct will drive it, it will grow and impregnate the female nurse or doctor, an activity once very acceptable. Early man, when inspected similarly would simply grow to erection, enter the female in whatever position was most convenient and impregnate her. Obviously, in this day and age this practice would put a strain on the doctor/patient or nurse/patient relationship.

So when the female nurse or doctor begins the examination, her moist breath wrapping around the sensitive skin, her lips just inches away, her fingers perhaps touching and holding it, it might react based on its ancient nature and begin to grow. Unfortunately, the doctor's or nurse's first response to this aggression is to respond with abuse, taking a pencil or other similar object and firmly swatting the cock. Now the slight pain is not damaging to the cock, but the humiliation it experiences can be devastating.

Of course my more humane approach would be to respond in a firm, but fair and un-abusive way. This response would entail me immediately grasping and twisting the balls accompanied with a brisk clicking sound. If this does not elicit the proper response, the twist and squeeze is intensified until the clicking sound is actually the owner's teeth chattering on the concrete floor as I twist his balls like a light bulb. From that time on, often just the clicking sound will remind the cock of its proper response and it will immediately calm to its more passive and flaccid state.

Often my training is more directed to the cock's owner, directing him that it takes a calm, assertive stance to create a calm, submissive state in the cock. Now submissive does not mean cowed, it means accepting of fair guidance and understanding unwanted behavior is not acceptable. The primary goal of training the owner is to teach him how to communicate what behavior is acceptable and when. Obviously, if the female doctor or nurse is naked, with her legs spread wanting to examine the cock from inside her pussy, then the more aggressive stature of the erect cock is permissible, well actually preferred, while if they are completing the examination through observation the calm and flaccid state is the desired state.

Remember, it is the owner's reactions that often direct the cock in its response, so if the owner begins drooling over a woman, or shouts out loudly, "Oh baby, you know you want it. Let's see those tits," the cock's response will most likely be inappropriate for the situation. Say if on a very crowded elevator the owner makes use of the tight quarters to peek down a woman's blouse, he shouldn't be surprised when his cock, unexpectedly begins to nip at the woman's ass.

It is well understood that the cock is a pack animal and will instinctively follow the pack leader, which is the pussy. The cock and its owner will often do foolish, asinine and completely unacceptable things in the pursuit of the pack leader. Angry, aggressive cocks (and owners) will turn on each other with often tragic consequences. In dealing with the pack leader, the cocks (and owners) must understand that their ancient instincts to grab and impregnate the pussy are acceptable only when so allowed by the pack leader. It should also be understood that the pack leader may initiate alternative behaviors that, while it will not lead to the impregnation of the pack leader, it will most assuredly benefit the cock.

While the cock is intimately familiar with the fingers and hands of its owner, the pack leader's fingers and hands can offer delightful adventures and can lead to introduction of the breasts, mouth and other wonderful possibilities for recreation. These diversions can help the relieve the cock of its natural procreative desires, helping it spill its aggression into an awaiting mouth, onto heaving, voluptuous breasts or into the soft, dexterous fingers of the pack leader.

It should be understood that I, the cock whisperer, maintain no prejudice or predisposition towards anyone and am free to swing both ways, so while the above techniques and philosophies are directed toward those who follow pussy as the pack leader, I am not adverse to those whose owners are drawn to another cock as pack leader. For the most part the techniques and considerations are similar and can be achieved by simply interchanging the appropriate body parts. And yes, the natural inclination toward impregnation is certainly redirected here, often other options are available for the owners of a cock following cock.

In closing I would like to emphasize that with proper training and discipline, even the most abhorrent of cocks can be molded, directed and stroked into being the loving pet you have always wanted. I always say, my place is not give you how-to lessons, it is more to help you enjoy the full potential of your cock. So until we meet again, always remember, when facing an angry, hard cock don't scream, move in very close and simply whisper.