New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagGroup SexFantasy Fulfilled #2

Fantasy Fulfilled #2

byizod©

I was standing over the stove, just about to drop the pasta into a pot of boiling water, as you turned the key in the door. You'd called earlier to let me know you were brining home an old friend from high school. We were to have a nice candlelit dinner of fettuccine Alfredo, salad, and a nice blush wine. You finally got the door open, giggling with her as you dropped your purse. You introduced her as Ann, an old friend from way back when. She just happened to be at the theater and recognized you. She was beautiful, her complexion very much like yours -- soft and pale, yet radiant. She had bright blonde hair, but didn't seem ditsy at all -- more witty than anything. She was wearing a thin miniskirt that barely covered her rounded ass, and a low-cut halter which revealed the cleavage of two very perky breasts. You two continued with your reminiscing on the couch as I dealt with the rest of dinner's preparations.

We enjoyed a delicious meal -- you two clued me in on all your fun times, and even let on a hint of lust. You'd made it through high school together, kept each other company in your drama classes, and even made out a few times. I grabbed the dishes and walked to the sink, turned on the hot water, and started cleaning up. That's when you walked up to me and whispered in my ear. You asked if I'd mind you brining Ann into our bed. I was shocked and excited, and told you "of course I wouldn't mind, I'd love to watch you finally enjoy another woman." And with that you grabbed her by the hand and pranced off to the bedroom, giggling with anticipation. I finished up the dishes, wondering what the evening would bring, thrilled that you'd finally found a woman to share yourself with. I knew you always liked women, and hoped one day you'd try it -- because I knew you'd always come home to me. I could hear you two in the distance, laughing and moaning as you started to cuddle. I put the last plate in the dishwasher and dried my wet hands on that old blue dish towel.

I meandered into the bedroom to find you on top of her, your lips enthralled with hers. I sat under the window on the floor beside the bed. I could see your tongues dodging in and out of each others mouths-- playing with the warmth of the other. You broke away and began sucking at her neck line, licking up and down, and sighing hot air. Ann moaned as your tongue danced across her, leaving trails of saliva on her delicate skin, only to be surprised as it was abruptly being forced back into her mouth. She caressed your hair, pulling you away to devour your ear just as I did. Your tiny hairs stood on end as she cooed warmth over the freshly moistened skin. You played back by biting her bottom lip ever so slighty, pulling at away just to devour her mouth, again. She slid down and slowly ran down your neck and started in at the top of your cleavage.

You darted up, pulling your shirt off and removing your bra in one swift movement. Your nipples quickly hardened as your breasts were exposed to the crisp cold air. She followed suit, revealing her beautiful set. You immediately dropped to her chest, cupping her right breast and running your tongue all around her left. You ran circles around her nipple with your mouth, only to envelop it in your warm lips, sucking ever so lightly. She let out a groan, her chest rising and falling with delight. You could see the little sparks bouncing up and down her skin as she quivered to your every touch. Ann pushed you back, forcing herself on top of you. She slid down, pressing her face between your tits, grabbing them with such force that you yelped. You could feel her pushing and pulling at your C-cupped mounds, nibbling on them, and then surrounding them with her mouth. She had a sense of delicacy that I could never recreate - she understood how you wanted it.

You stood up and slid your pants off - revealing your thong, as she removed her skirt - showing her black g-string. You pulled her to the edge of the bed, and started licking at her thighs, moving closer and closer to her dripping pussy. She let out a string of moans as you licked up and down her wanting lips. Ann wiggled her g-string right off, revealing the rest of her cleanly trimmed twat. It was glistening pink, ready for you to devour. You guided your tongue up and down her outer folds, causing her to writhe around. Moving carefully you spread her to reveal glistening inner lips, glowing red with lust, and began lightly sucking at her clit. She arched her back at the strong sensations as you skilfully alternated between sucking and darting your tongue deep into her pussy. You were a master, as if you'd been preparing yourself for this your whole life, getting faster with your voracious tongue on her hardened nub. She grabbed your head and puled you deeper as she came, letting out a primal scream.

She pulled you up on top of her and flipped you around, giving each of you access to the other. You both moaned, as if in heaven, as you lay there devouring. You felt her warm tongue, which was just minutes ago deep in your mouth, slide across your pussy lips, coming up to your clit. It was different than when I went down on your, more sensual, and she knew exactly what to do. You had a hard time concentrating with her licking within you, hungry for your juices, spreading you with her mouth. She slipped a finger in you as he nibbled at your clit, causing you to cum almost instantly. She worked her way in and out, rubbing against your g-spot, making you dribble in anticipation for the next wave. You slid a finger into her dripping cavern as you relentlessly ate her clit, biting and licking with such force that Ann let out a small gush of cum.

I handed her the double dildo from the side of the bed and she began licking at it, as if it was the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen, sucking on it and swallowing it. I could tell she was great at giving head as more than half of the 18 inch dildo slipped into her mouth. She pulled it out of her mouth and slid it in you ever so slowly -- you felt yourself tingle as your pussy filled. She began to fuck you with it so hard that you instinctively clamped down on it, making it rub even harder against your moist G-spot. The feeling of her fucking you with the dildo and furiously licking your clit was enough to push you over the edge -- and you came so hard you nearly passed out, going limp for a few seconds.

Once you composed yourself the two of you got on all fours and moved asses towards each other. She made sure the dildo was still in you before she mounted it, too. You began slowly, moving away from each other and then back, getting used to fake cock you were sharing. You began moving faster, causing your asses to slap together. I could hear both of your voices as you moaned, the jelly dildo sliding in and out and your clits crashed into each other. This went on for at least ten minutes, the two of you alternating between fast and slow, cooing and moaning as waves of euphoria danced on your body. You were both dripping from the experience, a small puddle forming beneath your connection. As you began speeding up again, you gripped the pillow and buried your face in it as you came.

I couldn't take it any more, and slid under you, my cock in your face. Ann took over the movement as I began to devour your clit. I started at your lips, licking around the dildo, moving upwards to the hood. I was so engorged in the experience, I just began licking as fast and as hard as I could. You swallowed my cock as I nibbled at you, Ann rocking back and forth even harder, slamming the dildo into you. I lapped at your button as hard as I could, resulting in you arching your back again, and cooing with my cock in your mouth. My cock hit the back of your throat as you came back down, causing me to twitch. I pulled out from under you just as abruptly as I'd started, and grabbed the butt plug from the bedside table. I gave it a little lube and slid it in your tight asshole, filling you up. You groaned as you were stretched to a fullness that you'd never had before.

I asked if it would be alright to give Ann some attention and you nodded yes. I slipped underneath her, just as I had you, and began nibbling at her strange clit. She seemed hesitant, but started sucking on the head of my cock. You began thrusting harder, grinding yourself into her, catching the tip of my tongue on ever stroke. I covered her pussy with my mouth and rammed my tongue up and down her clit, causing her to scream "Oh, yeah, YES, fuck me, fuck ME." This brief epithet got you even more aroused and you yelled back "Fuck me, yeah, Fuck ME, suck his cock, SWALLOW him," to which she did, for the first time. This strange mouth had completely taken all of my cock. The warmth, the contact, was amazing. She bobbed up and down while her vocalizations caused even further tremor within my balls. As if you'd taught her, she was even able to lap at my balls with my cock deep in her throat. I had an idea.

I moved out from below her, and pulled the plug from your stretched bum, rinsed it off, and slid it into Ann. She must not have done it before because she winced a little, but after a moment she seemed to like it. You were both still going, though at a slower pace, enjoying the ecstasy emanating from the double dildo within you. I pulled out the strap-on and motioned towards Ann. She understood, and pulled away from you. She quickly slid it on, securing the butt plug in her virgin ass.

She pulled the dong out of your pussy, and moved up behind you. You hadn't been watching, as you'd been too caught up in the moment, and you looked confused. You quickly understood what was happening as she plunged all eight inches of the strap on deep into your pussy. You let out a yelp and bit your lip as she began to furiously slam you. I sat back and watched as Ann fucked you doggy style, your tits swaying as she slammed the hard dong in and out, lightly pulling at your hair. You smiled and moaned, your back arched, your ass in the air. She rode you relentlessly, making sure to grind against your aching clit. She clenched her hands on your ass, holding you as she brought you back for each penetration, letting go only to reach around and grab your breast.

I asked to join, and you both moaned a yes. She flipped over, and placed you on top of her, all the while the dildo still inside both of you. She rammed her tongue back down your throat, as she kept the dildo moving, and used her hand to massage your swollen clit. You let out a sigh into her mouth as you came, again. You could feel the warmth of her body, her breasts, pressed up against you. A woman, your old friend, your first of the same sex, fucking you.

I moved up behind you, my cock in hand, and slid it into your awaiting ass. You nibbled at her lip as I slid myself deep into you. You had Ann fucking you from beneath, and me fucking you from above. You were as full as if it were another man, dripping with pleasure. You grabbed my head and pulled me down, locking your lips around my earlobe, whispering to fuck you harder. I jammed my shaft deep within you. I could feel the strap-on through your thin pussy walls, Ann moaning as she pushed up into you, and the butt plug filled her ass.

You felt my cock twitch within you as I got closer to cumming. You whispered something in Ann's ear, and you both looked at me and said, "Cum on our faces." I was happy to oblige, as I gave one last deep stroke into your ass, and pulled away. I put my cock in between your faces, Ann still slowly fucking you from beneath. You took turns deep throating my cock, sharing it. I couldn't stand it any more and unleashed a torrent of cum, spurting all over both of your faces. As you began to wind down, you gently licked the cum of Ann's face, enjoying each intricate feature, and then letting it dribble into her mouth. She looked up at you with those lustful eyes and did the same. You swapped my cum back and forth a few times, sharing it with each others tongue through closed lips, until finally you both swallowed what was left.

We all rolled over, exhausted. I put away all the toys and climbed back in bed, We all lay there, gently caressing each other, your hand on my cock, and your other hand on her still moist pussy, everyone aching from the orgasms, but never satisfied. There was more to cum...

Report Story

byizod© 0 comments/ 22214 views/ 0 favorites

Share the love

Also in this series

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Recent
Comments
by Anonymous

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

There are no recent comments  - Click here to add a comment to this story

Add a
Comment

Post a public comment on this submission (click here to send private anonymous feedback to the author instead).

Post comment as (click to select):

Refresh ImageYou may also listen to a recording of the characters.

Preview comment

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel