Casino Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Internet lovers meet in person at a casino hotel.
1.4k words
4.13
8.2k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

4.

They lay there snuggling and sweaty, their bodies still sticky from the chocolate, whipped cream and strawberries. Kathy nestled her head on Jason's shoulder and her hand stroked and caressed his chest, her fingers tangling in his chest hairs as she relaxed and got her breathing slowed down. Jason's hand slid up and down her arm and side, and he kissed her forehead tenderly just as she moved her hand up over her mouth to hide a yawn. He smiled and said, "Wake up, sleepyhead. Let's go shower and get all this chocolate off before we fall asleep." She looked at him sleepily as he got up from the bed. She giggled as she saw some of the chocolate, whipped cream and strawberry stuck in his pubic hairs. He looked down, saw it, then asked her laughingly, "Want some more dessert, babe?"

She playfully licked her lips and then shook her head "no" before she stretched luxuriously like a sleek cat, then she slowly got out of bed and grabbed her robe, then followed Jason to the bathroom, where he was already running the water for a shower. They stepped into the shower stall and washed each other. Jason wet a washcloth and soaped it up, then rubbed the cloth all over Kathy's back, ass and legs, then he turned her around and soaped her shoulders and arms, chest, breasts, stomach, and the front of her legs. He soaped the cloth again and washed between her legs, his fingers lingering between the wet folds of her pussy. She grabbed the cloth from him and rinsed it out, then soaped it again so she could wash him. She pushed his hand from her pussy and turned him so his back was to her and she washed his back and ass, her hands gently squeezing his butt as she washed him. She washed his legs, then moved around in front of him and washed his shoulders and chest, arms, stomach and his groin.

She dropped the washcloth on the floor and rubbed the bar of soap between her wet hands. She smiled at him as she took his cock in her hand and started stroking him as she soaped his shaft. He groaned as she slowly stroked him, and within moments he was rock hard and ready to be buried in her hot wetness. He quickly rinsed off the soap and stood back so she could rinse off as well, then he turned her with her back to him and pushed her shoulders slightly so she was bent over slightly. She braced herself with her hands on the wall as he spread her pussy lips and pressed his cock deep into her waiting sheath. He put his hands on her waist and started fucking her slowly at first. His hands moved up to cup and squeeze her breasts as he thrust within her. She tipped her hips so he could go in deeper with each thrust, harder and faster. He fucked her so hard that the water from the shower was splashing in his face as his hips slapped against her ass.

He pulled out and moved the head of his cock to her anus, and slowly pressed the head of his cock into her ass. He leaned down and asked, "Baby, are you alright? Am I hurting you?"

She looked at him over her shoulder and smiled, then said, "No dear, it doesn't hurt yet. I will let you know when it does." He smiled and kissed her shoulder then pushed into her a little more, moving slowly into her tight ass. When he was completely within her ass, he stopped and let her body get used to the intrusion of his 8-1/2 inch cock. After a few moments, he started moving within her slowly so he didn't hurt her. She was moaning softly and her right hand moved from the wall to go down and rub her clit as he fucked her ass slowly. Jason's hand joined hers and he fingered her vagina as she rubbed her clit with her fingers. He slid a pair of fingers into her hole and rubbed against her g-spot at the same time she pressed her fingers against her clit hard, and he felt her body tense as she approached her orgasm.

He was also close to cumming, and she knew it. She removed her finger from her clit and reached back further to cup his balls, squeezing gently and urging him to climax in her ass. He started to fuck her ass faster and within moments, he was releasing his load deep inside her rectum as she was oozing her own cum over his fingers. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her upright, his cock still in her ass and he hugged her tightly, kissing her neck and whispering in her ear, "Let's wash up again and go to the casino, baby."

She made a sad little whimpering sound and said, "I would rather stay here with you, Jason. I don't wanna go to the casino right now."

He kissed her again and said, "Ok baby, let's go back to bed instead." He pulled his cock from her ass slowly, his cum leaking out when he pulled free.

They washed again, and then Jason turned off the water and stepped out, holding out his hand to Kathy so she didn't slip and fall when she stepped out of the shower. He gave her a towel and she dried off, then slid the robe on again. He also dried off and put on his robe, then followed her out to the bed, where she was straightening the blankets. He saw that she had put the dessert tray on the table first. He turned off the tv and made sure the room door was locked. He looked at the clock and saw that it was close to midnight, and he thought that Kathy was right. It was better off staying here in the room instead of going to the casino tonight, seeing as it was very late. He looked over at her, and she was sitting on the bed brushing her hair. Her robe was open and one of her full breasts was peeking out beneath the wet curtain of her hair.

He pulled the blanket and sheet back and sat down on the bed. He reached over and took the brush from her hand, then started pulling it slowly thru the thick strands of her chocolate brown hair. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, savoring the feeling of someone brushing her hair for her. When Jason finished brushing, freeing the strands of all the tangles, he gave her the brush, then braided her hair into a long thick plait which fell to her waist. She handed him a pony tail holder and he twisted it around the end of her braid for her. She leaned back against him and sighed happily. He kissed her cheek softly and asked, "Are you ready for bed, my love? We only have a few hours left of our time together here this weekend, so we should get some rest so we will be fully energized for the next round of making love."

She yawned and nodded her head then said, "I am a little sleepy, darling. Let's get some rest now."

She pushed down the blankets after taking off her robe and laying it on the chair by the bed. She laid down and snuggled her head onto the pillow as Jason turned off the lights and took off his robe as well, before climbing into bed beside Kathy, pulling the blankets up over her and pulling her close, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her tenderly, whispering, "Good night my dearest Kathy. I love you, babe."

She whispered, "I love you too Jason. Good night my love." He felt her relax and she sighed contentedly as she snuggled against him, her head on his shoulder. Within moments, she was asleep, and Jason was a very happy man knowing he had made her happy, even for this short time. He wanted to be with her so very much that he knew he'd have to do something to make that possible very soon. She didn't deserve the life she had with her husband, who beat her a lot and was very controlling of her. Jason wanted to change that for her and he fell asleep knowing that he possibly could if things went the way he was hoping.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers