The Making of Mara

Story Info
Alabama woman loses inhibitions.
2.2k words
4.4
122.2k
47
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers

I knew she was the one the minute I looked into her eyes. She was standing there in the doorway, long black hair tied up in the back. Her eyes........Her eyes were the color of a cloudless sky. A shade of blue that reflected sunlight. She appeared to be in her late twenties. I couldn't really tell what type of shape she was in; the dress was loose fitting.

"I am here about the research assistant position....." She said, her eyes not meeting mine. Her voice was sultry with a slight southern accent. I closed my mouth long enough to nod my head and ask her to come inside. I watched the sway of her hips as she stepped around me. As much as I could in that baggy dress she was wearing.

I had made a name for myself as a "Computer God", or so they said. I had a reputation in the industry for being able to create complicated programs quickly and effectively. That, in turn, made me a wealthy man and allowed me to pursue other interests. One of those interests was a subliminal software application that was designed to place viewers in a hypnotic state. Of course this was something that would never see the commercial market. This was a personal interest project.

We went through the introductory phase of the interview. She told me her name was Tamara and that she had moved here from Alabama several years ago. She was twenty-four years of age and had a younger sister who lived with her folks. While she never mentioned it I could tell by her body language and her occasional slip that she had been brought up in a proper household. Some would say she led a stodgy life for someone so beautiful and young. We discussed the position that was available and what the requirements were. I acted interested in her resume but I was thinking the whole time about those hidden curves. I told her that before I could offer her a job I needed her to fill out an application. She said she would be more than happy to fill one out as she smiled at me. I told her that the test was loaded onto a special computer I had just designed and that it would measure the speed and accuracy of her responses. I also told her that she needed to wear headphones that would play soothing music for her to listen to as she completed the form.

She sat down at the computer desk and prepared. I was very conscious of the feel of her cheeks brushing my forearms as I placed the headphones over her ears. She seemed pretty nervous and was extremely self conscious of the contact. I apologized and told her the test would only take a few minutes. I pushed the keys to start the program and the subroutines I had created. I smiled at her. I moved over to the recliner in the corner that sat to the side of her and was a distance away so as not to distract her. I watched as her eyes began to follow the text on the screen and she began to type. She was a very good typist, I noticed. She was quick. After five minutes her typing began to slow down. After ten minutes she was staring at the screen, eyes moving rapidly, no longer interested in typing.

The program seemed to be working. The subroutine sent subliminal messages to her brain telling her that I was in control of her every action. The headphones sent a digitally altered signal directly into her brain giving her keywords that put her back in this state when they were spoken by my voice. When the test was finished she would return to her normal state and could only be "put under" when I spoke the keywords.

After another ten minutes she began typing again. Slowly at first then picking up speed. Five minutes after that the test was over. I walked over and helped her remove the headphones.

"How was that?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh, that wasn't nearly as hard as I expected," She said, killing me with that dazzling smile of hers. I led her over to the sofa and asked her to have a seat while I analyzed the results.

As she sat I said, "Olive oil". The smile left her face as her eyes glazed over. "Tamara?" I asked catching my breath.

She stared straight ahead and said "Yes."

"What are you doing?"

She continued to stare straight ahead. "I am awaiting your instructions," She said in that sultry sexy voice.

"Tamara, you will do anything I say. From this day forward you will obey me. You will want to please me. Do you understand?"

She blinked. "Yes, I understand." There was potential in this.

"From now on, when placed in this hypnotic state, you will refer to me as master. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head slowly. "Yes master."

"Tamara, have you ever had sex before?" I asked.

"Yes master I have."

I smiled. "You will tell me how many partners you have had and what it was like. It will feel completely natural to talk to me about this. You will feel completely natural talking to me about anything."

Her eyes continued staring straight ahead as she spoke of her experience. "I have only had sex once. It was back home in Alabama. It was with my best friends' brother Brian."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

She shuddered. "No I did not. He told me I wanted it and that I had been teasing him all summer. He had me out in the woods and there wasn't anything I could do. Momma had always told me that kind of thing was nasty. She was right. I never want to do anything like that ever again."

I thought to myself how unfortunate that must have been for her. "Tamara, when I say the word lark you will return to your conscious mind. You will possess your thoughts but I will control your body and your feelings. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head slowly.

"You will have no inhibitions with me. You will not remember anything that happened in any hypnotic state. Lark."

Tamara looked up at me. "Are you going to check the results?" She asked expectantly.

"Oh, Tamara, I don't think that will be necessary. I think you will be a natural. Run your hands over your breasts and down your stomach. Press your dress into your pussy with the palm of your hand."

Tamara stood up from the sofa. "Mister Dawson," She said, horrified, "what type of girl do you think I am?" While she spoke the palms of her hands brushed along the curve of her breasts, over the top and down to the scoop underneath, down along her flat stomach and between her legs. She rubbed her palms between her thighs and her hips arched a little. "Mis....Mister Dawson....Why am I doing this? Why does it feel so good?" Her hips swayed as her palms pressed hard against the fabric. She moaned softly. I said olive oil and she stopped moving, her hands falling to her sides.

"Tamara, when you return to your conscious state you will remember nothing of what just happened. You will retain control over your actions and your thoughts as long as they coincide with mine. You will be very open to my suggestions and ideas. You will believe what I say to be true. Do you understand?" I spoke slowly and firmly.

"Yes master," She said.

"Lark."

Tamara appeared confused, unsure why she was off the sofa. I quickly changed the subject. "Tamara, I hope you don't mind me calling you Tamara.....Or maybe Mara for short.......You can call me master when we are alone since we are going to be working so closely together from now on."

She blinked away her confusion and smiled at me. "Yes Master. And I think Mara is the best thing anyone has ever called me." She practically burst with pleasure. "It's very warm in here. Aren't you hot in that dress?" I asked. Slowly she began to unbutton the dress and slip her shoulders from it. It fell to the floor, catching on her curvy hips. "Doesn't that feel much better?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled, her eyes as big as stars. I was right. She had some damn fine curves hidden beneath that dowdy dress. Her breasts were voluptuous, straining against the bra she wore. Her hips were nicely rounded, her legs exquisite. Her bra and panties were plain white box store items. That would have to change. I could feel the material of my pants straining against my raging hard on.

"Mara, look at this bulge in my jeans."

She lowered her eyes from mine and they bulged at what they saw. She kept staring at my pants as I continued to speak.

"You would love to see my cock. Thinking about it is making your body respond in ways you have never felt." She licked her lips as her hips began to sway slowly. "You would love to taste me, to suck my cock until I cum and fill you with my seed. But you can not without asking permission."

Slowly she tore her gaze away from my crotch and looked me in the eye. I could see near panic looking back at me. "Master, may I suck you cock?" She practically begged. Her hands quivered at her sides.

"Mara, you may suck my cock but you must understand some things first. You may not touch it with anything but your lips and tongue. Not today. When you suck my cock it will be the most wonderful thing you have ever done. The minute your lips touch my flesh you will be wracked with an orgasm unlike anything you have ever felt. You will continue to have orgasms until I cum. And when I cum your body will feel like it is exploding with ecstasy. You will belong completely and totally to me. You will not want anyone else unless I tell you to want them. Do you understand?"

She nodded and gulped. I nodded slightly and she rushed over to me and dropped my pants in a heart beat. Luckily I was not wearing any underwear. She dropped to her knees immediately and brushed her lips against my throbbing cock. Her hips arched and she moaned as the first orgasm ripped through her. She opened her mouth and slipped it over my hardness. She moaned as she worked her tongue over me. Slowly moving her mouth down over me then back out, never letting her lips completely separate from my flesh. She continued to have orgasm after orgasm, writhing against me, wanting to hold me but knowing she could not touch. All of this was extremely exciting and my climax built more quickly that I had expected.

"Oh," I moaned, my hands on the back of her head, "I am going to cum!"

As the orgasm ripped through my body I could feel her body tremble, could see her hips writhing. I heard her scream into my cock but she never took her lips away. She swallowed deeply of me and only released her lips when my cock became flaccid.

"Oh Master," She said, staring up into my eyes from her position in front of me, "That was the most wonderful thing I have ever tasted. Please, May I have more?" She stared at me with rapture in her eyes.

I smiled back and patted her head. I was spent. "Not today Mara. You have other things to do." I went to my desk and removed some money from it. "Here is a thousand dollars. I think you need some new clothes, something more colorful and cheery. I think you have a bit of a wild side to you."

She looked at her dress on the floor. "I can't believe I ever wore that," She said, her brow furrowing. "That is not me at all. I think I need brighter colors. Maybe something a little wilder."

"Yes. I think you would look wonderful with pierced ears. And you need new bras and panties too. I wonder if they would have anything at the adult stores you would like?" I said.

She smiled at me. " I am going to get some new panties and bras. Maybe I will get some lacy ones.......And some not so lacy. I think I want to get my ears pierced too. I've always secretly wanted to go to one of those adult stores but momma told me it was the devil's work. Momma is a long way away. I think I will go there." My suggestions were planted.

"Mara, I think you should dress and go get your shopping done. Tomorrow is your first day of work and we have lots to do."

Mara walked over to her clothing and dressed quickly. She came over to me and thanked me for all I had done for her and told me she looked forward to seeing me tomorrow. I could not wait. Our adventure was just beginning.

____________________________

If you enjoyed this story and would like to see it continue, or if you have any suggestions, please send me a note.

Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers