The Slut with Two Ass Holes Ch. 02

Story Info
The initial experiments suddenly get very sexual.
1.5k words
3.81
28.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

It was nice to finally break away from all the notoriety resulting from the impromptu news event I caused when I exposed Dr. Kcufttub for the ass fetish charlatan of a scientist that he really is. I was happy that I could save Catherine from the sexual prison that nut had erected around her. It is now for her that I continue researching her abnormalities.

After we escaped the rush of press and people at the convention I got her back to a hotel near the university where my offices and laboratories are. We arranged a news conference and basically updated the media and offered our full support to any agencies opening investigations into Dr. Kcufttub's research and proclivities. Once we were finished with that unpleasantness I brought Catherine to the university.

I took her on a quick tour of the university and then took her to show her my laboratories in the basement of the science hall. Holding her hand I led her down the concrete stairway and through the narrow corridors leading to the labs. After following the odd circuitous course we were soon looking at the door marked, Pukcuf Labs. Entering the coded combination, I opened the door and stepped back, watching for her reaction.

"Oh my," was all she could say as she stepped into the main lab, which I must admit is enormous, actually every bit as large as the auditorium where I exposed Dr. Kcufttub. As several of my research assistants and students began to approach I introduced her to everyone. Although all of the staff had heard about The Slut with Two Ass Holes, they were glad to learn her name and happy to get to know her better.

It was a good week before we first brought Catherine down to our labs because he had some extensive remodeling to do to the lab to prepare for our research. When we did bring her back she was once again impressed with the new look of the portion of the lab dedicated just to her. In all there were six different research rooms with complete medical setup equivalent to a hospital treatment room, two surgery rooms equivalent to any hospital's surgery rooms and several residence rooms to allow either the researchers or Catherine to actually live in the lab for up to a week.

The first two days were devoted to giving her a complete physical including x-rays, mammograms, and numerous other procedures. By the third day we took photographs from all possible angles, lighting, and positions. We then gave Catherine the rest of the week off to give us time to analyze all the information we got from our tests and exams.

When she came in the following week I brought her into my office with five of my staff to discuss the next steps in the procedure. We were already in the office when my secretary ushered her in. Stepping into the office she stopped abruptly when she saw how many people were there.

"Oh my, when I was working with Dr. Kcufttub we were completely alone when we had this meeting."

"I hope it's okay, I want to be sure we have a number of our experts available to you whenever you need it, so I need to keep the entire team up to date," I said. "Will this be okay?"

"Yes, considering what happened during that first meeting with Dr. Kcufttub I am relieved that you are simply updating the team."

"Catherine, I want you to understand that this professional research."

"But you're still going to tell me that this is when the probing begins."

I looked over at one of the junior doctors and nodded. She stepped forward and said, "Yes, we will be probing you to help us better understand your unique physiology, but please be comforted by knowing you will always be treated with a professional demeanor and all tests will be performed with state of the art technology."

"When do we start?" Catherine asked.

"We are ready to start immediately," I said, "Jonquil and Gary will accompany you to the lab and begin the, as you call it, probing." I smiled, trying to keep her at ease, but by her reaction the smile was unnecessary, she seemed to be the perfect subject, pretty much at ease with everything. At ease with everything but the notoriety, which we kept to a minimum after the press conference.

As everyone cleared out of my office I grabbed the remote control and turned on the closed circuit TV for the lab Jonquil and Gary were taking Catherine to. With the TV system installed in my office I was able to look into any number of different experiments and procedures throughout the labs. This particular case was simply too sensitive for everyone involved for me to ignore.

My secretary had left a stack of invoices for me to approve in my top desk drawer so I pulled them out and started going through them as Gary and Jonquil began getting Catherine ready for the tests. Catherine went behind a screen and removed her clothes, putting on a hospital gown, you know the type that tie in the back. Anyway Jonquil directed her to a chair while Gary calibrated the machine.

Once they were ready I watched Gary leave the room while Jonquil picked up a device from one of the consoles and walked over to Catherine. As she moved over beside Catherine, Jonquil applied a liberal amount of lubricant to the smooth, tubular plastic probe.

"It looks a lot like one of my favorite toys," Catherine said, nodding at the blue colored probe, "except it has that cord coming out of the back."

"This is a vaginal probe designed to take a wide array of measurements, samples and tests while inside the vagina. We are going to need to probe each of your three vaginas."

"Does the thing vibrate?"

"During the probing there will be times when recording reading data that the machine will seem to vibrate. Now, the questions is, would you like me to insert the probe or would you prefer to do it yourself under my guidance?"

"How are you going to guide me?"

"I will leave the room while continuing to observe you and will send you instructions over the intercom."

"Okay, why don't we do that," Catherine said.

Jonquil handed her the probe and walked into an adjacent room. I could see Jonquil though the glass off to Catherine's side. Reaching to the remote I muted the sound and continued reviewing invoices as Catherine grabbed the probe and looked at it more closely. She then reached down and lifted her gown exposing her lower vagina. Using on hand to gently pull her lips apart, she slowly inserted the probe into herself.

Things seemed to go smoothly as she inserted the probe into her middle vagina and then her upper one. When she finished the insertion and removals the next procedure required her to push and pull on the probe while it was inside her vagina. I watched her start with the lower vagina slowly moving the instrument in and out of herself. Just as I discovered in my first examination, Catherine is a very sexy woman who exudes a certain sensuality that is invigorating.

Unable to fight off my interest, I hit the mute button on my remote turning the sound back on. Catherine was now fucking herself with the probe, actually lifting her hips with each insertion and drawing her hips back as she pulled it out. After a while I could hear the probe start to hum as it began to vibrate. She moved the probe up to her clit and held it there with one hand while her other hand moved up to the clit on her middle vagina.

Watching very closely now, I was able, using the zoom on the TV camera to get a closer look, to watch each of her two vaginas as she vibrated one clit and used her hand on the other. In a moment she moaned loudly and lifted her ass off the chair as she came.

In just a moment she moved the vibrator from the clit on her lower vagina, but continued manipulating the clit on her middle vagina. She continued the manipulation until once again she lifted her hips and came again. After coming for the second time she relaxed, leaning back in the chair.

At that moment my secretary knocked on my door, so I quickly turned off the TV and told her to come in. She brought me something to sign, which I quickly did and watched her head back out of the door. By the time I turned the TV back on, I could see Jonquil helping Catherine out of the chair and directing her to go behind the screen to dress. Amazed at her dual orgasm, I quickly began to review the next tests we had scheduled.