The Slut with Two Ass Holes Ch. 03

Story Info
Dr. Pukcuf's experiment becomes an inpromptu orgy.
1.4k words
4.11
24.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching the first examination the team completed with Catherine I decided I would get involved on a more personal level. Simply watching the exam from my office wouldn't provide me with the more necessary personal contact, so as we set up for the next set of tests for Catherine I made sure everyone understood I would be directing all activities. Considering the intense sexual experience we witnessed in the initial probing of the subject's three vaginas it was important for the strictest standards were followed in our experiments.

I was worried Catherine might be embarrassed by what happened in the previous session, but as she walked into the lab everything seemed fine. She was a bit surprised to see me, but after I assured her that I would be present in all subsequent exams she tilted her head, nodded and said, "Well, it will be nice to have you here."

"Okay then, are you ready to get started?" I asked.

"Let's go," she replied.

"We need you to change into your gown," I said, pointing to the cloth curtain in the corner of the room. She walked behind the curtain and quickly changed.

"How do I look?" she asked, while bending in a mock curtsey.

"You look great. If you would move to your seat there we'll get started," I said, motioning to my assistants to get ready.

I grabbed the probe that Catherine had ended up using as a dildo in her last session, which screwed up one experiment but actually gave us another, totally different focus for our work. As I moved closer to her, I slowly applied the lubricant to the probe and lifted her gown. Looking down at her lower vagina I found myself mesmerized by its incredible beauty. I mean I have seen hundreds of women's pussies before, but gazing down at hers I felt myself beginning to tremble.

The lips seemed to curve in such a wonderful asymmetry that I just wanted to follow those pink lips with my fingers. I tried to remind myself to insert the probe, but instead I put the probe back on the console and then ran my finger down her slit. It folds felt so soft and then when I reached the opening, it was so wet and inviting I couldn't help but slip my finger inside.

One of my assistants quickly came up beside me and said, "Dr. Pukcuf, the probe, we need to use..."

I had lifted up her gown and moved my hand up to her middle vagina and then watched my assistant move his hand to her lower one. Running our fingers up the curving lips we both found her clit and each began gently caressing it with our fingers. Almost immediately, the second assistant stepped up trying to get us back on course, but all we did was simply raise her gown a bit more and move up.

Soon I was pushing my finger in and out of her upper pussy, while my two assistants were working on her middle and lower pussy. I looked over to Catherine and saw she was engulfed in the sensation in each of her three pussies. We would have continued until she came but she said to me, "I want more, something bigger."

"You want the probe?" I asked.

"No I want this," she said reaching down and grabbing my erection through my pants. "I want this."

Without another word I immediately pulled off all my clothes while my two assistants continued finger fucking the subject. As soon as I was completely naked I climbed up on the chair, straddled the woman and gently eased my cock into her upper pussy. Feeling the wet warmth of her I didn't notice that the two assistants had stopped finger fucking her until I felt each of them climb on the chair behind me.

I continued thrusting my cock in and out of Catherine's upper pussy while my two assistants began fucking her middle and lower pussy. After a few minutes of thrusting I noticed her beginning to moan and tense up and when she suddenly grabbed my waist and said, "Yes, yes, yes," I knew she was coming.

Immediately feeling her pussy begin pulsing over my cock I knew she had come in her upper pussy, but behind me the two other men continued fucking her. I paused a bit but then noticed her tensing up again and when she moaned loudly I knew one of the other pussies had come. I started moving again and before long I watched as she came twice more and not feeling her pussy pulse around me I knew it must have been in her other two pussies.

As I continued I began moving faster and in a few moments I tensed up and suddenly a wave of pleasure overtook me. I arched my back and came, spurting my cum into her upper pussy. After coming, I slowed down and then remained motionless as my cock slowly shrank and the two men behind me both came at just about the same time.

My two assistants quickly climbed down off of the chair and I got down. I immediately told them to get dressed, stressing that no one, absolutely no one was to know what had happened. I told them to meet me in my office first thing in the morning so we could work up our lab findings together.

I quickly got dressed and turned to Catherine. "I am so sorry, I don't know what came over us..."

"Oh doctor, don't worry, it was incredible for me. I've never felt so completely and well fucked in my life."

"Well I want to assure you we are not just interested in you sexually."

"Doctor, it's okay, I just had the most incredible experience of my life, what would I do. I can't wait to see what we are doing tomorrow."

"Catherine, go ahead and take the day off tomorrow. We need to work out the results from today and it may take some time. Go ahead and come in on Thursday."

"Okay Thursday it is," she said climbing out of her chair and walking behind the curtain.

I quickly straightened up my clothes and hurried back to my office. On the way I passed Jonquil who gave me an odd look as she passed, but I was in too much of a hurry to pay much attention. Once in my office, I went to the recording for the lab and deleted the day's recording. Feeling a bit more secure, I sat down at my desk, put my feet on the desk and tried to figure out where we could go from here.

The next morning my two assistants and I worked together to fabricate an entire experiment trying to anticipate what results we might have gotten if we had completed the test instead of fucking the woman. Obviously the probes, if handled similar to the first experiment, would have caused her to orgasm, so we simply pretended our cocks were the probes and reported on the ensuing results. It was almost lunch time when we finally got everything straight and I offer to take both out to eat.

As we passed through my secretary's office I noticed she had the TV on and there was an announcement of some breaking news. We all paused and watched the beginning of a news conference. When the camera cut from the announcer to the conference I felt a terrible sinking feeling. There, on camera was Catherine sitting next to Jonquil, my research assistant who conducted the first experiment on our subject.

When the images of me and the two assistants fucking Catherine flashed on the screen (with appropriately placed black out stripes) I fell back into one of the chairs. Jonquil must have downloaded a copy of the session yesterday before I could erase it. My ears were ringing and I felt dizzy. I didn't hear a word that was said until Jonquil stood up and reported that she would take Catherine away from the deviant atmosphere in my labs. She stated she would begin her own work studying Catherine.

Just as the conference ended the phones in the office began ringing. I quickly stood up and told my secretary to hold all my calls. She looked up at me holding her hand over the mouthpiece and said, "But this one is Dean Prentice."

"Ring it though," I answered in the last instruction I would give her in my official capacity at the university.