A Perfect Day for a Cock

Info
Harry's strange - that's it & not a lot more can be said.
856 words
2.78
93.1k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Harry's strange, that's it and not a lot more can really be said about it. He looks normal, talks normal and the way he normally acts is normal, it's just the way he doesn't normally act that isn't normal, it's a little strange. Now strangeness isn't always bad, sometimes it's funny, sad or even boring but one thing strangeness always is, is strange.

Take yesterday, Harry did. He took yesterday and declared it a perfect day for a cock. Now there are plenty of guys who have their own ideas of what a perfect day for a cock might be, most involving willing women and large blocks of free time. Of course when asked about it all, Harry's perfect day for a cock also included willing women and blocks of free time. So as you can see, Harry is strange, but also not strange enough to leave women and time out of his equation.

Now Harry did take a broader look at everything than most people did and besides women and time Harry also considers the weather, and then most importantly, the perfect day for a cock involves spectators. Okay, so when he listened to the weather report he knew yesterday had possibilities. The day would start out cool but then warm up to a comfortable seventy degrees. Very nice.

I had not paid much attention to the local events, I was just in town visiting so while I knew the weather was going to be nice, and as Harry might put it, the weather was extra nice for cocks, I didn't realize what else was happening. It wasn't until I stumbled into the traffic jam on the freeway, turned on my car radio and heard them warning me to avoid the traffic jam, that I learned that the traffic jam I was stuck in was none other than the Houston Marathon traffic jam. An unofficial Houston Marathon traffic jam, but a traffic jam anyway.

While I was in the traffic jam it all came to me, the weather, a perfect day for cocks, and the marathon: meaning time, spectators and women. Instead of finding a way to weave around the traffic, I dove into the middle of it in a frantic effort to get to Harry before the race began, otherwise the results would be disaster.

Bumper to bumper we crept into the city, then along the narrow streets to the parking lot near the start. I the distance I could see the Reliant Center, the football stadium where the race was starting this year. Quickly walking, then running across the parking lot I got to the starting line just minutes after Harry started his race. All I could do now was find out where the finish line was and make sure I was there to lessen the damage he would inevitably do.

Although the race was over twenty three miles long, the finish line was not to far away from where I was since they snaked the course through the streets of the city. It actually curved back very close to the starting line in a couple of areas, so people witnessing the start could also see parts of the race while in progress and then could walk some and see the end.

While heading for the finish line I could hear a commotion as the runners passed some of the nearby curves. Each time I heard the noise I rushed over to get a look but couldn't get close enough to see anything. There was something happening, but I had no idea what it could be. Finally giving up on catching a glimpse of the race in progress, I hurried over to the finish line to await whatever mess Harry had happening.

For a while it seemed things may be okay as the leaders of the race came in without incident. A bit later the first of the top women crossed the finish line and I sighed in relief. My sigh was short lived because suddenly I heard a lot of screaming and laughing. I turned to see a single male runner heading for the finish line with his cock hanging out of his pants.

The police scurried to grab him, but almost immediately, three more men crossed the finish line with their cocks hanging out. A few more police rushed in to grab these men, but just as they did, they looked down the street in amazement. A cluster of maybe thirty men rounded the corner, each with his cock flopping in the warm breeze.

By then the crowd was getting angry so the police released the cock runners and simply backed away as now the first of the women were finishing, and as they finished they quickly paired off with the men in a sudden and impromptu orgy. It was only then I noticed old Harry heading toward the finish line surrounded by a large group of men, all with their cocks out as they chanted, "Harry, Harry, Harry..." All I could do was pull out my cock and join in the Perfect Day for a Cock festivities.

 

--:--
--:--
1.0
MungoParkIII
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
ChloeStReaganChloeStReaganabout 15 years ago
Didn't get it...

I read some of your stories and especially liked the 1992 Nissan Maxima one, you write quite well, but this somehow didn't do it for me in the least. I didn't get the point of it. :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what?

didn't even turn me on just a little. Also, if you stutter over a word, re-record so that it doesn't take away from the story. You tripped over more than a handful of words and this story is only 5 min long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting

Interesting voice pattern

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dumb

sorry, but just didn't do it for me.... erotic it wasn't, and the reading of your story needs some work!

Share this

Similar Stories

Encouraging Exhibitionism I show you off to the crowd.in Audio
Masturbation Exhibitionist Listen as I ask you to watch me masturbate.in Audio
Oral Sex & the End of All Things Just Going Down on You & Thinking about the End of It All.in Audio
A Clitmas Carol Can the ghosts of X-mas past, present & future save me? [M4F]in Audio
My Name Is Joe--Exhibitionist He's addicted to Exhibitionism.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories