White Women Got Big Dicks Too

Story Info
Aggressive white woman dominates black men with dildo.
1.2k words
3.38
83k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

My name is Susan Edgar. I'm a six-foot-tall, blonde-haired, green-eyed, forty-something Irishwoman living in Boston. I'm happily married to Stuart Lemond, a tall and good-looking, red-haired gentleman of French-Canadian descent. Lately, our relationship has been rocky. Partly because the passion is gone. So, we decided to spice things up. Bringing new people into our bedroom seemed like a good idea at the time.

We picked up a good-looking black man named Brian Palmiste at a night club. This stud was a student at Emerson University, a four-year private school in the city of Boston. When we approached him, he immediately checked me out. The lad was not shy. He was a lot of fun, in fact. The idea of a steamy threesome appealed to him immensely. He told me in advance that he liked fucking older white women. He also liked doing older men. He was forthrightly bisexual. That's cool, because I liked fucking young black men while my husband watched. I asked him if he liked being fucked by older white women. Brian laughed and told me that he was totally down with that. We brought him back to our Back Bay apartment and that's when the fun began.

Of course, when Brian found out what our little tryst entailed, he tried to back out of the deal. That's not a good thing. I don't like it when a man reneges on his word. As a gentleman, he was obligated to go through with it. Besides, I had a feeling that he would end up liking it. I promised him I'd be gentle and scolded him a bit. A sexy young black man like himself ought to be more adventurous. He nodded, and let me bind him. Just as I promised Brian, I fucked him while my husband watched. I tied up the sexy black stud with some strong leather and put a silky gag in his mouth. Then, I put him on all fours and spread his butt cheeks wide open. I lubricated his asshole, and got my strap-on dildo ready. I lubed up the dildo, and pressed it against Brian's asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in.

As my husband filmed the whole thing, I put my hands on Brian's hips and began fucking him. I love fucking black men in the ass. Ramming a dildo into a black man's ass makes me feel powerful and serene. My husband and I watch a lot of porn and we particularly love strap-on videos. One thing we find puzzling is that there aren't any black men getting fucked in the ass by women wearing strap-on dildos in porn movies. Why is that? Black people are always complaining that America's schools, workplaces and other institutions aren't racially diverse. Well, I was doing my part to diversify the porn industry by fucking a black man in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Am I progressive or what?

I grabbed a handful of Brian's hair and rammed the dildo deeper into his ass. The sexy young black man had a wonderfully tight ass. I loved fucking it. I've fucked lots of black men in the ass before. They're all reluctant at first. But in the end, they start to like it. I've built myself a harem out of black men I've fucked in the ass with my strap-on dildo over the years. The first black man I did with my strap-on dildo was James Luther, a big and tall black stud from the Massachusetts State Police. He desperately needed an attitude adjustment and after I rammed twelve inches of hard plastic cock up his ass, he became a docile and nice guy.

I hook up with James every now and then. Last week, I put him in a nice dress and made him follow me around the house like the bitch he was. Then, I made him suck my strap-on dildo. Afterwards, I bent him over and shoved the dildo up his ass. It turns out that James loves being dominated. His wife Angela doesn't understand. That's why he comes to me. I'm the only woman strong enough to dominate him and fuck him in the ass with a big strap-on dildo like he craves it. I love making him squeal as I pound his ass with my big strap-on dildo. Sometimes, my husband Stuart joins us. Stuart loves getting his cock sucked by a black man. Stuart is one of them Down Low brothers that black females are always talking about. He loves sucking white cock.

After I get done fucking James in the ass with my big strap-on dildo, I usually let my husband have his way with him. Stuart would come up behind James and spread the big black man's butt cheeks wide open. Then, he would shove his dick into Stuart's ass. Stuart is a natural born bitch. He loves getting his tight black male ass fucked, whether by a domineering white woman with a strap-on dildo or a white guy with a big cock. I love watching Stuart as he shoves his cock into the black man's ass. James totally loves it. The big black man loves wearing dresses and being completely dominated by a domineering white couple. We're all consenting adults so it's totally okay.

Stuart whistles as I continue to bury my plastic cock deep into Brian's ass. As I pump my cock into Brian's ass, I think of another Brian. A sexy black guy who appears in porn videos. He's very good-looking and has a nice body and a big black cock. I love watching him fuck white women in the ass with that big black cock of his. Sometimes, I wonder if he's into pegging. I'd love to see some white female pegging Brian on video one of these days. I think it would be hot. For those of you who don't know, pegging is the ancient art of a woman fucking a man with a dildo. Lots of men are into it, but they don't like to admit it. Especially black men. I don't know what the fuss is about. My strap-on dildo does not discriminate. It fucks male asses of all races. I just have a preference for fucking black men in the ass with my dildo, that's all. Yeah, I'm a white woman and guess what? I got a big dick too!

I continue ramming my plastic cock into Brian's ass. My husband Stuart tells me he wants to have some fun. He hands me the camera. It's my turn to film. I smile at him and nod. I remove my dildo from Brian's ass and the black man sighs in relief. A moment later, Stuart shoves his cock into Brian's ass. He places his hands on the black man's hips and pushes his cock deep inside him. Brian moans through the gag. I can tell that he's enjoying himself. Stuart fucks Brian's ass until he gets his nut. My husband blasts the black man's ass full of his cum. I smile. This is a beautiful moment.

Afterwards, I unbound Brian. The black stud looks a bit tired and disoriented, but happy. He smiles at me. I smile at him. This was fun. We all head into the showers. Later, he goes home. My husband and I wink as we watch him leave. This was too easy. What Brian doesn't know is that I've leaked the video of him getting fucked by a white woman with a dildo online. Have a nice life, Brian!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers