Bethany, Your Pussy Tastes So Good

Story Info
One hour with my best friend's wife's panties.
1k words
3.95
75.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last story, I talk about my panty fetish as it pertains to my sister-in-law.

This 100 percent true story pertains to my best friend's ex wife, Bethany.

I knew Bethany for a long time. In fact, I knew her before my friend, Ben, did. He and Bethany ended up getting together while I was in college and getting married. They later divorced, but this happened while they were still together.

First off, Bethany ... Talk about a hot girl. Thin, tan and phenomenal legs. I mean the best legs I have pretty much ever seen and they extended for more than 2/3 of her body, it seemed. Never ending long soft tan silky legs.

I also have an unquenchable oral fetish. In college, I was well known as "The Tongue." And I dreamed many a night of spending hours if not days between Bethany's thighs. It never happened, but I at least got a taste.

Let me recap my panty fetish really quick and what got me here. I discovered one day that I had this fetish when my sister-in-law Carianne unintentionally flashed me while in her bathrobe. I was so horny because i saw her sweet pussy that I went to the bathroom to masturbate and found her just taken off panties in the hamper. Search under miniskirtman69 if you want to read the whole juicy story.

So after that point, I said that I would get as many pairs of used panties that belonged to people close to me in my life. I can claim 4 people and Bethany was No. 2.

Ben and Bethany and me and my wife decided we were going to go to Niagara Falls. We drove all night long and arrived about 10 a.m. the following day. I would say it was a good 13 hour drive. I drove most of the way and when we arrived, everyone was beat. We had two big beds and I pretty much ran to mine with my wife and Ben headed to his.

Bethany headed to the bathroom.

As I'm sitting on the bed waiting for the bathroom to be free, Bethany comes out and throws a pair of panties on the floor, near the door where a future laundry bag would end up.

She went to lie down. And all I could do is stare. There, on the floor about 10 feet in front of me were Bethany's panties. The same panties she wore all night long on the ride here. They were pink and they were beautiful. And all I could think about were all the nights that I dreamed about getting between those legs and tasting her juicy pussy and wonderfully sweet asshole.

By now, everyone is sound asleep. I needed to go to the bathroom and get those panties. But I was afraid that someone would see me grab them. I had to be very coy. But I needed them.

So I go into the bathroom and close the door almost all the day, positioning myself at the mirror to watch if anyone is stirring. When it appears clear, I crawl on my stomach and reach out to the panties, grab them and close the door.

Now ... in my hands are what I consider heaven. The freshly worn panties of this girl that I've dreamed of for the longest time.

I didn't know what to do with them first. I could smell them. I could taste them. I could just stare at them. I decided I needed to know how sweet her pussy smelled. I always imagined it as a mixture of lilac and honey.

I wasn't disappointed. Oh did her pussy smell incredible. Now, I needed a taste, even if it really wasn't a true taste, it was closer than I've ever been. And it didn't disappoint. It was musky and delicious.

Next, I would do what I did with Carianne's panties and loved so much. Hold them up and study them and try to imagine Bethany's body ... to try to figure out exactly where her pussy ended and her hot asshole began. I wanted to see if I could detect the difference in taste between the vagina portion and ass portion. I was able to figure it out pretty quickly and take long, loving strokes with my tongue. First a little pussy then a whole lot of ass. All the while, my 8 inches is fully, fully erect.

I have this ability to hold my cum for as long as I want ... I spent about an hour in there ... Bethany right outside sleeping and me smelling her pussy while I stroked my cock.

Now obviously, I could not keep these panties because since it was the only item of clothing over there, Bethany might realize that they are gone. So I figured ... if I'm going to put them back, I'm going to put them back with a bang.

I wrapped these gorgeous silk panties around my cock and I exploded into those panties ... so much cum that it was shooting through the fabric until the color changed from being drenched in thick, gooey cum.

And that's how I put them back ... dripping with cum. If she or my friend or my wife walked by them anytime in the next hour or so, they could smell the cum. And if Bethany picked them up to put them in a bag anytime in the next few hours, she'd see goo on there that wasn't there when she took them off.

And I couldn't care less. I wanted my cum to be soaked into those panties for all eternity -- or until the next wash. Normally, when I do that, I find a clean pair because it's that pair that will get put on before being washed.

That was the only time I ever had Bethany's panties. She and my friend were divorced and I haven't seen her in a long while. But I will also have the memory of the wonderful taste of her pussy and asshole in my mouth.

In my next story, I'll tell you about conquest no. 3.