Make Me Cum!

Story Info
He's playing a game that he cannot win.
2.5k words
4.37
293.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started on a lazy Saturday afternoon last summer. We didn't have any plans for the weekend, and we were spending the day getting caught up on things that needed to be done around the house. I was in the living room with my laptop, looking at new cars online, while flipping back and forth between college football games. My wife was busy with basic household chores...folding laundry, emptying the dishwasher, making the bed, etc. Every time she would walk through the living room, she would look over my shoulder and comment on the car that was on the screen at the time. Paige still turns my head after 11 years of marriage, and I was having a very hard time concentrating on the games with her parading through the room in her cut-off shorts. She knows that I cannot resist her legs and ass, and I was convinced that this was the reason that she was wearing her shortest cut-offs that day. She is still very petite, and her ass is a thing of beauty!

Finally, on her fourth or fifth trip through the room, she stopped and cleared her throat. I looked up at her with her hands on her hips, and I was surprised by what she said.

"If you make me cum right now, I will return the favor sometime when you really need it," she almost pleaded.

Now I enjoy looking at new cars and dreaming as much as the next guy, but she had my full attention.

"You know that I am always willing to help out around the house however I can," I replied.

She smiled as she started unbuttoning her shorts and said, "I really want to finish straightening up around here, but I am just so horny that I can't concentrate on what I'm doing. If you help me out now, I will give you a blowjob anytime you want to return the favor."

Who was I to say no? I quickly put my laptop on the coffee table, and started getting up off the floor. She was already walking toward me, "Just lay down right where you are, this won't take long, I promise."

So I stretched out on the floor, flat on my back, as she slid off her shorts, revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. She was standing over me, straddling my chest, and I felt a stir in my shorts as I looked up at her shaved lips. She quickly knelt with a leg on either side of my body, and looked into my eyes before sliding forward and settling her pussy right over my mouth. I could tell right away by her wetness, that she had not been lying about being really horny. I immediately started licking, and soon heard soft moans coming from her as she gently rocked back and forth. I soon found myself zeroing in on her clit, sucking it into my mouth and flicking my tongue over it. She was right, it didn't take long, and she was cumming on my face like a deprived woman. I continued to lavish attention on her swollen clit, and she enjoyed two more orgasms before we were through.

The next thing I knew, she was standing up, and thanking me for "helping her out." I caught a glimpse of her sweet ass as she left the room. I was left lying on the floor, with a hard-on that could drive nails. I did not see her much the rest of the afternoon, and we went to bed early after going out to get something to eat.

I dreamed about her all night, and by the time I got out of the shower the next morning, I was in bad need of some relief myself. I came out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist, barely concealing my almost painful erection, and she was in the room making the bed. I let the towel drop to the floor, and told her, "It's time to return the favor....I need to cum!"

She did not bat an eye. She walked over to me, knelt in front of me, and took my throbbing cock into her mouth. I did not last very long, as the thought of her sitting on my face in the living room kept flashing through my head. She never broke stride, as my hips bucked and my cock head swelled, and I shot two or three jets of cum into the back of her throat. She swallowed it all, and then looked up at me lovingly and said, "Mmmmm...breakfast of champions!"

"Now, it's your turn again. Just let me know when you need it again, and I will be on my back," I said basking in the euphoria.

This became our game, taking turns pleasing each other orally, whenever the other requested it. We always waited until the other one asked for it, before taking our turn again.

Over the next couple of weeks, we each took a couple of turns, by simply saying, "Make me cum," and the other one would assume the position...me on my back, she on her knees. It turned into more of a bet two weeks ago.

It was a Friday night, and we had finished dinner and were sitting on the couch watching TV. I had my laptop out, and was looking at cars again. She cuddled up next to me, and said that her car was getting pretty old, and she would like a new car also. I told her we could not afford two new cars, but we could look for a nice used car for her.

"Why do I have to get a used car, and you get a new one?" she whined.

"Well, I have been looking at new cars for awhile now, and I think I know what I want," was my reply.

"That's not fair! You got a new car last time," she said, and she had a point.

"OK, we will both buy a used car," I said as I put the laptop on the coffee table.

"Well, it doesn't make sense for us both to get a used car, then we will both need another car at the same time. If one of us gets a new car now, and the other waits, then they can get a new one next year," she argued. "That makes sense," I said, "but we both want a new car now so how do we decide who has to drive their old car for another year?"

She grinned and said, "How about we make a bet...the first person who refuses to make the other cum when asked to, has to drive their old car for another year."

I was intrigued, and immediately started thinking that this was a sure bet for me, as there are a lot more times when she is not in the mood, so I agreed, and we went upstairs and worked up quite a sweat in the bed. Afterwards, we talked about the bet, and agreed on the rules. The first person to refuse, for any reason, when the other said, "Make me cum," was the loser. Since it was my turn to make her suck me, I started thinking of ways to make her refuse.

My first idea was to ask for it in a public place. She has always been more inhibited than me, so I knew that she would balk at having to give me head in a place where we could be seen. I started plotting places where I could ask for it, where I knew she would refuse. I got my chance the very next day when we went to the mall to do some shopping. She was trying on bathing suits, and would come out of the dressing room each time, to get my opinion on the suit she was trying on. After I had scoped out the ladies working at the store and knew that they were not paying any attention to us, I followed her back into the dressing room after she had modeled the third or fourth suit. She jumped a little when she turned to shut the door and I was standing there with a sly grin on my face.

"Make me cum," I said, and started unbuttoning my shorts.

To my amazement, she dropped to her knees and took my hardening cock in her mouth without missing a beat. I was shocked as she sucked me for all she was worth, and I came in record time, having to stifle a moan as she swallowed every drop of my load.

"Now it's my ball," she said smiling as she stood up and wiped a small drop of my cum from the corner of her mouth.

All week, I wondered when she would make her play, and was still wondering one Saturday as we got out of bed. After breakfast, I went in the office to do some work, and she put on her workout clothes to do some aerobics in the living room with one of her tapes. I went downstairs to get something to drink as she was just finishing her step workout. Her face was glowing from sweat, and her gray tights were a little darker in the crotch area as she put her step back on the shelf in the closet. I handed her a bottle of water, and she took a long sip before setting it down on the kitchen table.

"Make me cum," she said as she started to peel her damp clothes of her lithe body.

My jaw hit the floor, and she giggled as she asked, "Or are you afraid of a little sweat?"

Gathering my composure, I got down on the floor and lay flat as she stripped off the last of her clothes, her limp panties that were definitely wet. She placed a foot on either side of my head, and grabbed the back of the chair for support.

"I'm going to enjoy this, I am all worked up," she claimed as she squatted down until her pussy was just inches above my face.

I could smell her musky aroma as she lowered herself the last few inches to my waiting mouth. Her pussy was warm and damp, and my nose slipped between her lips as my tongue pushed it's way into her hot pussy. She settled onto my face for a minute or so, before grinding her clit against the bridge of my nose as my tongue explored her velvety folds. She was pushing against my face, rubbing her clit hard against my nose as she drove my tongue deep into love nest. This went on for what seemed like half an hour, but was probably just a few minutes, before her body tensed, and she actually squirted her cum all over my mouth, my chin, and even my neck. After rocking on my face for a full minute, she promptly got up and headed to the shower...she had just raised the stakes!

We had regular sex twice during the next week, and my chance to win the bet came the next Friday when my parents came over for dinner. She did not work all day, so she was able to stay home and cook and clean for our guests. We were all sitting in the living room chatting, when Paige said she needed to go to the restroom. She went upstairs, and I made up an excuse to leave the room also. My father was watching CNN, while my mother was flipping through a catalog, and they paid me no attention as I left the room. I found Paige as she was coming out of the bathroom, and she looked surprised to see me.

"Make me cum," was all that I said, and this time I got the reaction I was hoping for.

Her eyes got wide, and she hissed, "Your parents are downstairs!"

"Chicken?" was my reply.

She shocked me again, when she pushed the door closed, and dropped to her knees at my feet and started to undo my pants. My cock sprang free, and she sucked it into her mouth without another hesitation. She really got into in, sucking my cock deep into her throat, as she reached around and grabbed my ass. She pulled me into her, running her fingers into my crack, and I could not hold out any longer. I grunted quietly, and filled her mouth with my seed again. She left me standing there with my pants around my ankles as she left the room to go back downstairs...Damn, did she really want a new car!

I figured that she would wait until the next weekend to try and win the bet, so I was relaxed all week. We had sex on Monday night, but neither of us mentioned the bet. We didn't have sex again until Friday, and I was contemplating using my turn just to get some relief. But I should not have worried, because after dinner, we showered and had some really good sex before bed. I was drained after exploding what felt like a pint of cum inside her, and I rolled over to pass out.

"Not so fast loverboy," she cooed, "Make me cum!"

"What?" was all I could manage to say, as she crawled to the head of the bed.

She looked down at me with lust in her eyes, and said, "It's either a creampie for you, or a new car for me....your choice."

Was this the same reserved girl that I married? Obviously not! What was I going to do? I had thought about licking her after sex many times, but always chickened out after I was done cumming. But now that was not an option. I looked at her defiantly and said, "Bring it here baby."

"Oh my God! I can't believe you're going to do this," she giggled as she climbed into position.

Her lips were swollen, and slightly open as she straddled my head. I could smell her arousal, mixed with my cum, as I looked into her puffy pussy and could see a small pearl nestled between her lips. She didn't say another word as she lowered her cum-filled pussy onto my lips. I was hesitant at first, and lightly flicked my tongue between her lips.

"Remember, you have to make me cum!" she squealed as she wiggled her hips, grinding her sloppy pussy on my mouth.

I decided to go for it, and pushed my tongue deep into her and she let out a loud sigh. She tasted different, but not unpleasant, and I started to enjoy my task. Her lips were so swollen, that I thought she was going to suffocate me when she started pushing against my searching tongue.

"Please suck me," she cried, and I formed a seal around her pussy with my mouth and sucked hard.

I felt some of my cum run over my tongue and down my throat as she groaned her approval. I moved my suction to her clit, and sucked her engorged nub into my mouth. She cried out, and then her pussy contracted and she flooded my mouth and face with her nectar.

Afterwards, she couldn't stop talking about how dirty it was, or how good it had felt. She said that she would drive her old car forever if it meant having orgasms like that all the time.

I did not respond, but in my mind I was screaming, "ME TOO!"