A Real Cocksucker

Story Info
A CD crosses the line between cybersex and realtime sex.
1.3k words
4.44
79k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had dressed in my favorite pink bra, panties, camisole, mini slip, nude thigh highs and pink heels to surf the internet. I was hoping to find some playmates on line, you see I love to dress enfemme and play the part of a cock hungry slut, describing to my online lovers how I would suck their cocks, then beg them to describe how they would fuck me senseless. My enfemme name is Fonda Cox. Not finding any of my regular internet playmates available I decided I would go to the local big box business supply store and pick up some printer ink and other items I needed. I stepped out of my heels and put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt covering my lingerie, slipped into a pair of girly mule style tennies and I was off to the store.

I had been shopping for several minutes when a very nice gentleman asked if I needed any help with anything, after assuring him that I was finding everything I needed, continued to shop. I found an item that I needed on a shelf above my head, as I reached up to get it my sweatshirt rode up exposing my camisole. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the gentleman I had encountered earlier watching and smiling as I pulled my shirt down. Red faced I quickly made my way to the next aisle, as I did I swore I saw him brush the front of his pants. I knew he had seen my pink camisole and the more I thought about it the more excited I became, no one had ever seen me dressed before, the secret was mine, at least until now.

After browsing a couple of more aisles I pushed my cart to the rear of the store, leaving it parked out of the way I went down a hallway to the mensroom. The mensroom in this store has a urinal and one stall, I chose the stall, lowered my sweatpants and sat down. I had only been there a couple of minutes when I heard the door open, as it shut I was sure I heard the lock click. The person who entered walked in front of the stall door and stood looking through the crack between the door and the jam, it was the gentleman who had offered his help earlier.

As he watched me through the crack he spoke in quiet voice "Open the door so I can get a better look at you sweetie." I could see him rubbing the front of his pants as he spoke.

I was caught and the thought of someone seeing me dressed enfemme was causing me to become very aroused. As I stood to open the door I pulled my panties back up under my slip covering my cock that was beginning to stiffen. He smiled at me as the door opened giving him a clearer view of me with my sweatpants around my ankles.

"Why don't you slip off your pants and shirt?" he encouraged. As if I were in a trance I slipped off my shoes stepped out my sweatpants and pulled my sweatshirt over my head I slipped my shoes back on and stepped out of the stall. "What's your name honey?" he asked as he put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to knees.

"Fonda....Fonda Cox." I replied as I knelt in front of him.

"I'm sure you are." he chuckled as I felt his hand on the back of my head pulling me closer rubbing my face against the front of his pants. "Looks like you didn't find everything you needed....yet." he teased "Why don't you unzip my pants baby." he coaxed. I'm sure you'll find what you want." he assured me.

"I've never done this before." I whispered. I was shaking from excitement as the reality of the situation sunk in, I was about to become a real cocksucker not just a cyber cocksucker.

"You know you want to, don't you baby?" he questioned,

"Yes." I breathed as I unzipped his pants my heart beating wildly with excitement.

"Yes what?" he teased.

"Yes I want to suck your cock." I panted as I reached into his pants pulling his cock out, god it was beautiful I thought as I rubbed it against my face. He was still flaccid as I smelled the soap scent obviously left from his morning shower, I licked the head tasting him before taking his cock into my mouth.

"Oh yeah Fonda suck my cock." he growled as his cock began to grow. I swirled my tongue around the head as I sucked and within seconds I had eight inches of rock hard cock pushing into my throat. I was in heaven, my fantasy come true, dressed enfemme on my knees in front of a good looking guy sucking his cock, all I needed to make it complete was to make him feed me his cum.

I fished my fingers into his fly and pulled his balls free, letting his cock slip from my mouth I licked his balls sucking them one at a time into my mouth I could feel they were engorged with cum. I let them slip from my mouth kneading them with my fingers as I licked my way from the base of his cock to the head. "Ooooh I want to taste your cum, please baby cum in my mouth." I cooed as his cock slipped back into my mouth.

I worked my lips up and down his hard cock swirling my tongue around the head on the up stroke and taking him as far into my throat as I could on the down stroke while continued to knead his bloated balls coaxing them to spill their tasty treat into my hot sucking mouth.

Just as I started to feel my own orgasm building he grabbed my head and began to fuck my mouth, "I'm getting close baby." he gasped. So was I, the harder and faster he fucked my mouth the closer I got to creaming my panties. "I'm gonna cum cocksucker." he snarled as he pushed in deep and spewed the first two shots of cum into my mouth then pulling out of my mouth jacked the rest of his copious load in my face and down the front of my camisole.

"Give it to me baby!" I squealed as I filled my panties with my own cum. I had gotten so excited sucking my first cock that I had cum without even touching my cock.

"Mmmmm." I purred as I took him back into my mouth and milked the last few drops of cum from his deflating cock, I looked up at him opening my mouth and showing him his cum before swallowing it."Yummy!" I cooed.

"You're one hell of a cocksucker Fonda." he complimented as I cleaned the remaining cum from his cock before kissing it and putting it back into hi pants.

"Thank you." I gushed as I stood up. "Guess what baby?" I giggled "you made me cum too." as I pulled my slip up showing him the wet spot in the front of my panties.

"I've got to get back to work Fonda, I hope I see you again sometime." he said as he turned unlocked the door and walked out.

I stepped back into the stalled and cleaned the cum from my face, camisole and panties, put my sweats back on, composed myself and went back to my shopping.

I am a real cocksucker I thought smiling to myself as I walked the aisles finishing my shopping, would I do it again? I wasn't sure but I suspected I would.

Checking out I looked at the service counter, there he was smiling at me "come see me again if there is anything I can do for you."

"Thank you very much you were very helpful." I purred, quickly licking my lips, God, I'm such a slut I thought to myself as I walked out the door savoring the taste of his cum.