Fucked In Her Big White Ass

Story Info
Anal sex with BBWs is black man's avocation.
1.2k words
3.31
148.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Sometimes, I find myself puzzled by some of the things people do. Have you ever felt that way? I'm sure you have, time and again in your life. Human behavior continues to be a puzzle for most of us. Well, lately, I've found ways to put the pieces of the puzzle together in order to access the bigger picture. You won't believe the extent of the wonders that I have seen. The world is a twisted and ugly place. It really is, and that's not changing anytime soon. That's okay, though. It makes the world a lot more fun for me. I do as I please. Those who get in my way get stepped on. Got it?

My name is Spike Blackstone and I am a young African-American college student living in the city of New York. I am a student at the Hudson Institute of Technology, a prominent private school which has become my playground. Hudson Tech has twenty thousand and eight hundred students, spread over three campuses, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Putnam, in Upstate New York. The school has a focus on computing, engineering and technical education. It has an approximately equal number of male and female students, thanks to a staunch commitment to diversity. Recently, the Hudson Institute of Technology has become a nationally celebrated athletic powerhouse. It's also one of the least expensive private schools in the state. Tuition at Hudson Tech goes for twelve thousand a year. How about that?

The Hudson Institute of Technology Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Pistol, Lacrosse, Rugby, Volleyball, Football, Ice Hockey, Wrestling, Golf, Tennis, Rifle and Gymnastics along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Rugby, Pistol, Wrestling, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Golf, Tennis and Rifle. All of our sports teams compete as part of the National Collegiate Athletic Association's top tier, Division One. I'm a member of the Men's Varsity Baseball team. One of the best hitters in the entire league, actually. We've won awards in Division One Football, Men's Basketball, Women's Softball, Men's Wrestling, Men's Basketball, Women's Lacrosse, Men's Swimming, Women's Field Hockey and Men's Ice Hockey.

I've been having tons of fun at Hudson Tech. The classes are easy, the facilities are awesome and the sports teams are great. Oh, and last but not least, the women are easy. Just the way I liked them. As a six-foot-six, 240-pound black athlete, I attracted more than my share of them. I'm not like some other guys you might read about in the papers. I'm very careful about who I hook up with. Also, I always secretly videotape my sexual encounters. I've got a 24-hour camera in my dormitory. Yeah, I know about chicks sleeping with male college athletes and making false accusations. I still need sex, since I am a man and I got needs. But I believe in taking precautions. Got to do what I got to do, know what I'm saying?

Guess what I'm doing right now? Well, I am stuck. My dick is stuck in the ass of a gorgeous plumper named Nancy Rooster. How did I get here? Well, it's actually kind of a funny story. Nancy is a chick I met in my psychology class. One of those chicks who thinks they know everything. She was actually okay, but not as smart as she thought she was. A five-foot-ten, large-breasted, thick-bodied and big-bottomed dame with alabaster skin, beady little blue eyes and a mop of dirty blonde hair. She wasn't what I would call pretty, but she had a fat ass. Note to you : I like a fat ass. I don't always like the mindset or attitude of the owner of said fat ass but I like the ass itself.

So, even though she bored me to tears in class, I found myself talking to the infamous Nancy. Owner of what was quite possibly the fattest ass on the Hudson Tech college campus. She was boring, but damn it, that ass of hers was nice. Thankfully, she was a cock-craving slut, so we hooked up in my dorm a few times. The first time was after a ball game. I was in the shower when she came knocking on my door. I did my business, then came out. I opened the door, and found the plump chick dressed even more slutty than usual. I liked it. I let her in, and she serviced me. I sat on my bed and she knelt before, determined to show my Jimmy some love. Nancy sucked on my eight-inch, uncircumcised black dick like cock sucking was about to become illegal. I've never seen a woman suck dick so greedily. She sucked my cock and licked my balls. When I came, she drank my manly juice. Gulped it all down. Yeah, she was thirsty.

After she sucked my dick, I laid her on the bed, sucked her big tits and shoved my cock into her pussy. Yeah, I made her squeal. After I got mine, as they say, I put her out. Since then, she's been coming back more. Nancy had become addicted to my long and thick black cock and confessed to me more than once that she simply could not do without it. The fat white chick had become a black cock addict. Is that funny or what? I find it pretty funny.

I've been fucking Nancy a lot lately. One day, I got bolder. I wanted her ass. Always horny and down with sexual experimentation, she consented. I put her on all fours and slid my finger into her asshole after spreading her plump butt cheeks wide open. Her asshole was so tight. I used some cream to loosen up her tight ass a little bit. Then, I pressed my cock against Nancy's backdoor, and pushed it inside. Nancy gasped as my cock popped into her asshole. I put my hands on those wide hips of hers and pushed my cock deeper inside her. The big white woman's asshole was wonderfully tight. Just the way I liked them.

I pushed my cock further into Nancy's asshole. She squealed as I fucked her. I grabbed her dirty blonde hair and told her that I was going to destroy that fat ass of hers with my big black cock. That's what she gets for being such an uptight bitch in class. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the awesome sensation of a big woman's tight asshole gripping my cock. It was wonderful. I drilled my dick into Nancy's backdoor. Amazingly, she was getting off on it. She backed her fat ass up, and begged me for more. Laughing, I fucked her good. We went at it until I came, blasting her ass with my cum. I squeezed my dick out of her asshole. We lay side by side on the floor, spent.

This marked the beginnings of better times for Nancy and me. I've fucked so much pussy over the years that the vagina holds no more secrets or fascinations for me. The asshole? Now, that's another story. I don't think I will ever get tired of fucking women in the ass. Especially big women with an attitude problem like Nancy. It's my new avocation!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers