Amy's Double Dildo Delight

Story Info
Amy experiences double dildo penetration.
2k words
4.39
456.2k
214
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers

Wooldridge markets mystified Amy; her Mother used to take her there every weekend, now Amy visited a couple of times a year. When Amy was a child, visiting the markets was like an excursion to the circus, the stall holders all seemed descendants of Gypsies with scruffy hair, earrings of all shapes and sizes dangling from their ears and bright and wonderful clothing, the smell of incense filled the air along with the delicate sounds of wind chimes hanging from the stalls. Most of the items for sale where trashy and could easily be found at a garage sale for half the price, though every now and then you could find something interesting and on the rare occasion a bargain. It was the atmosphere that attracted Amy, she seldom purchased anything, and when she did it was always a dried bunch of colourful posies as she did as a child.

The stalls and the shops never changed much, yet every now and then Amy would discover a new quaint place and spend hours rummaging through all the nic nacs. Amy noticed a new shop with unusual clothing in the window; her inquisitive nature led her to the door. "Good morning dear, do come in," The shopkeeper said. Amy smiled at the old wrinkled faced lady and entered the shop. The clothes were all very curious, made from different fabrics mix matched together; there was an assortment of men's and women's apparel. Amy noticed a pair of dark brown suede pants with light brown pockets, hmm just the pants for horse riding with Sandra, Amy thought. Although Amy had never been horse riding in her life, she wanted to look the part, so if she was rushed to hospital from falling off the horse, the Doctors may not question her stupidity of doing something with out any lessons.

"The change room is over there," The shopkeeper said. Amy was caught off guard as the thought of trying them on had only just entered her mind, she couldn't help feeling that this shop was strange, she smiled and proceeded to the dressing room. "I will take them," Amy said.

"I'm guessing you would be a size three," the shopkeeper replied.

"Oh no I am a size ten," Amy said.

"Dear I wasn't talking about your dress size, I meant for the pants accessories," she said as she produced a package from under the counter, "I was talking about your Vagina depth dear," she said.

Amy blushed as she could see the double dildos in the pack, "Oh I don't think so," replied Amy.

"Look you have paid for the pants and these go with it they are no use to me," The shopkeeper said as she subtly ushered Amy out of the shop. Before Amy could do anything she found herself outside the shop being bustled along in the crowd.

When Amy returned home she slipped her clothes off and tried on the suede pants, they fitted snugly and felt very comfortable. Amy reached into the bag and pulled out the package the old woman had given her, it contained a strip of leather with two dildo's attached, one was about three inches and slightly thinner than the other which was smaller and fatter, she opened the packaged and read the instructions, the strip of leather with the dildos attached to the inside of the crotch of the pants. Amy removed the pants and looked inside at the crotch sure enough there was a Velcro opening in which the dildo's fitted in to, Amy's enquiring mind could not resist, she fitted the dildo's in to the pants, she giggled at the prospect of the manufacturers wicked mind.

Amy slipped the pants back on slowly inserting the three inch dildo into her pussy and the other into her anus, at first Amy was a little uncomfortable as in her eagerness to try her new toy she had not taken the time to arouse herself, she walked around her bedroom enjoying the new sensation of having her pussy and arse stimulated at the same time. The doorbell rang, "shit that must be Sandra, I'm coming, Amy said. She grabbed a shirt and put it on. Amy opened the front door for Sandra, "Are you ready?" Sandra said. "Nearly I just have to change these pants," Amy replied.

"They look great come on we haven't got time for you to change we will be late," Sandra said. Amy didn't argue if they were late she would never hear the end of it, "Oh great you brought the bike," Amy said tentatively.

"I thought why not it will get you use to having something between your legs before you experience a horse," Sandra said laughing. Little do you know, thought Amy.

Amy straddled the bike, and put her arms around Sandra, "Hang on tight," Sandra said. Sandra wasted no time in starting the bike and speeding off down the street. Amy was concerned she did not know if she could handle the double dildos in her for three hours of horse riding and she had not brought a handbag to slip the toys into. When Sandra ran the bike over a dip in the road, it took Amy's breath away as the dildos pushed hard into Amy; she tried to wiggle around on the seat trying to manoeuvre the dildos out a little way without any success. Amy was not enjoying the sensations as her fear of being able to sustain an ounce of normality was over riding them.

When they arrived at the stables Amy hopped off the bike as quick as she could pulling her pants at the knees, this gave her tight pussy and anus a little relief from their captors. Sandra had been riding horses all her life and had nagged Amy for the last few years to experience the thrill. Sandra spent about half an hour showing Amy how to ride before letting Amy onto the horse, when Sandra led the horse out of its stable Amy was taken back by its size, " I thought you said it was an old horse and is used to beginners," Amy said. Sandra shook her head laughing, "Now you remember what I showed you and you will be fine," Sandra said. Amy hoisted herself onto the horse with Sandra's help and the dildos pushed hard into Amy's holes, Amy bit her lip involuntary from the feeling. Once they both had mounted their horses Sandra led them along the riding trail keeping the horses at walking pace.

"Let me know if you clit starts to hurt and we will rest for awhile it takes a bit of getting used to," Sandra said. The word clit coming from Sandra's mouth was all it took for the wetness to start in Amy's pussy, she had not noticed until that time how hard her clit had become from the slight rhythm of the horse and her crotch against the saddle, within minutes Amy could feel the dildo in her pussy moving a little up and down within side her, for the first time since she had left home she relaxed and started to enjoy the sensations.

"Are you ready to go little to faster?" Sandra asked. Amy nodded her head in agreement, Sandra's horse trotted and Amy's followed, Amy flung her head back as the dildo in her pussy pumped in and out of her as her body bounced up and down in the saddle, the dildo in her arse pushing deeper with every movement filling every inch of Amy's tight virgin arsehole. Amy could feel the wetness growing between her legs as her clit grew harder as it thudded against the leather saddle, her pussy lips forced open by the horses movements and the dildos stretching her, the smoothness of the inside of her pants stimulating the inside of her Labia's. Amy held on tight to the reigns trying not pull at them, using every ounce of her energy trying to control her desire.

Sandra set her horse into a canter and Amy's horse once again followed, the increase in the horses pace forcing Amy's hips to widen exposing her aching cunt to more pleasure as the dildo in her pussy moved in and out at a faster rate, Amy's virgin ring now accommodated the other dildo with ease as she could feel it moving sightly in out of her anus. Amy's clit kept hardening she felt it would burst as it seemed to grow bigger and bigger, her breasts bounced up and down rubbing her nipples against her lace bra causing them to become erect. The combination of Amy's clit being thrust harder into the saddle and the double dildos moving in and out of her holes and her breast bouncing all at the same time in the same rhythm at a faster rate sent Amy over the top. Amy squeezed her thighs tight against the horse and pushed her cunt and clit hard into the leather saddle, her pussy and anus spasmed around the dildos pumping them, she could feel the wetness increase around her puffy pussy lips, Amy's orgasmed ripped through her body, Amy letting out a quiet whimper as Sandra slowed the horses down, "Are you alright?" inquired Sandra. "I'm fine thanks," Amy replied.

Sandra led the horses back to the stables and both women dismounted from their rides, Amy once again pulled at her pants pulling the dildos a little way out to give her aching cunt some relief. Amy looked at Sandra; her eyes focused towards Amy's crotch, Amy looked down at her soddened crotch "Don't worry it happened to me the first time as well," Sandra said. Amy embarrassed, smiled at Sandra but the feeling of Sandra staring at her crotch started her juices flowing again. "Lets get you home so you can change," Sandra said. Amy climbed onto the back of the bike and gently put her arms around Sandra it wasn't long before they were zooming along. Amy was a lot more relaxed for the ride home and the sensations from the bike vibrating against Amy's thighs made the dildos inside her hum, Amy pushed her still swollen aching clit hard against the seat, her pussy was over sensitive and the sensation sent tingles along the length of her pussy, she held Sandra tighter pushing her nipples into Sandra's back. Amy could see Sandra heading towards the dip again and she braced herself, as the bike hit the dip the dildos forced themselves deep into Amy's tensed holes the jolt from the bike making the dildo's touch each other inside Amy, tiny explosions erupted inside Amy's pussy, the tiny orgasms lasting the whole trip home.

Sandra pulled the bike up at Amy's front door Amy thanked Sandra for the horse riding and excused herself very quickly; Sandra didn't think much of it only that Amy was a little embarrassed about her wet crotch. Amy rushed inside and closed the door leaning up against it pushing her buttocks hard onto the wooden surface. Amy pulled at her buttons on her shirt frantically, removing it with haste, she undid her bra releasing her full bosoms to the fresh air, and her erect nipples savouring the sensation, Amy pushed her hand down her pants, her finger finding her swollen clit. Amy fingered herself at a frantic pace enjoying the touch of her skin on her love button, she spread her legs wide pushing her buttocks harder against the door forcing her anus to take as much of the dildo as possible, Amy's other hand squeezed her tits trying to find some relief from her desire by pinching her nipples hard, Amy's finger sliding up and down with ease over her drenched cunt, Amy pinched her clit holding it as tight as she could for several minutes, she then released her grip, her back arched and Amy fell to her knees as they buckled from the intensity of her orgasm, forcing her forward onto all four, her pussy pulsated around the double dildos her arse pushed towards the heavens. Amy stayed in that position for awhile as her spent body swam in the sensations of her double dildo delight.

Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers