Kinky Rain

Story Info
An outdoor adventure between Master & slave with kink.
2.5k words
3.4
28.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her flesh was hot from her Master's touch the cool mist from the rain wetting her naked created steam which she breathed in with every intake of breath. she was lost, she was lost in a place outside her mind and body floating in a place her Master made safe for her. Her desires were His today and that made all He would do, perfect.

His hand wrapped tightly in her hair His fingers gripping strongly limiting her mobility making it easy to guide her exactly as He wished. Being taken from her chair where she was quietly reading by the hair so suddenly awakened every inch of flesh, there was no fear for she knew her Master's touch. she had settled in to her quiet place having tasted her Master's cum that morning, she felt content even though she as always, anticipated His need for her again. The tugging of her hair set her mind into motion, it was then she began to fly

i could barely stay on my feet and keep with His pace. Already i could feel the wetness licking at my thighs. Master had been a bit more quiet than normal this morning, He did come to me early with a warm smile and no words, undressed and brought His cock to my mouth. Dreams had graced my sleep for two nights, Master and His usage of me was all i was able to think about. He had put things in my mind for days and they grew as He knew they would.

He took me through the door walking me outside when we rounded the corner at the end of the house He let go of my hair instructing me not to move an inch. The soft blindfold covered my eyes and the gentle touch i have come to love so much was given to me. His hands worked slowly up and down my back stirring the sensitivity that already had me ready to scram out just by being touched.

"Do you trust Me girl?"

His words were deep in tone and not really questioning, they were more of a statement and He knew i did with every fiber of my being.

"i trust You Master, always i do."

Master knew wearing a blindfold was a little unnerving for me but that i would not protest its use. Master had never taken me outdoors before this alone fueled an already smoldering fire. i stood still as Master put the ankle restraints on securing them in place. my heart began to race and my flesh heated.

"your wrists girl, hold them out to Me."

i held my arms out to feel the restraints wrap around my wrists and my breath quicken, i could feel the wetness trickling down the side of my knees i knew Master could feel my excitement and i could actually feel His, i could sense it. my legs parted widely at the urging of His tugging i could hear the "snap" of something and then found i was unable to move my leg, then the other was secured in place. The feel of Master's tongue over my fingers and to my wrist sent a shiver throughout my body and i knew my nipples were standing firmly.

"I am going to use My girl in ways she only imagined, she begged My darkness, she pleaded in her dreams for My desires and today, she shall endure them, she will not protest, she will not cry out, she will never deny Me. Today My girl will wear Me, she will taste Me, she will feel Me, she will know her Master's heat today."

Master's hands slid along the underside of my arms extending them upward, He kissed my neck as my wrists were secured to the familiar sound and feel of chain. A slight whimper could not be helped with the first slap across my ass, turning to moans with the second and the third.

"My girl is feeling her fire isn't she? My girl is ready for Mine, isn't she?"

It was difficult to even talk, to say a word a simple nod of the head was all i could manage.

"Good, today I will have your silence girl, You are My toy, My slut, My body."

A kiss on the cheek preceded the gag then brought to my mouth. my heart began pounding in my chest and the slight fear of the gag came to be.

"Master knows , He knows your fear and you will give it to Him, all of it. Relax, come to Me geni, come to Me."

That sensation of floating began to come over me. i drifted toward His voice, His touch, His kiss. He was becoming me in a way i never could resist, a way that i always drifted toward not away from. Master's hand covered my body, His words claiming every inch as His own. It was not really a rain, but a mist that teased sensations to life. A relentless series of hard slaps across my ass brought me back to the reality of where i was and what was going on around me. Master's finger lifted the wet stream from the inside of my leg then brought His finger to my lips probing past the snug ball in my mouth.

"Taste My girl, taste her lust, taste her need for her Master."

my lips wrapped around His finger sucking the taste and scent from His finger. The tap, the slight tapping of the crop against my inner thighs, then the pussy startled me, Master never used such things on me, there was no pain only arousal, the rhythmic tapping had me confused with excitement.

Master's hand pushed my head forward and down before i felt the flow of warm start at the back of my neck and cover my back and ass, this was a sensation i did not know, it was warm against the cool outdoors and a shiver pushed my nipples to a hardness and the wetness from between my legs.

"Does Master's girl like that? Does she like the warm on her skin?"

i nodded in confirmation.

"Good, very good."

i felt the warmth again as my head was pulled back, the wet blanketed my chest and belly. Master lifted the gag from my mouth, bringing His cupped hand to my lips, "Taste girl." What was this Master was bringing to me, slowly i dipped my tongue into His palm tasting the unfamiliar with my tongue.

"Only taste girl, I only wish you to taste."

i dipped again into the liquid and knew it was Master's water, it was His gold and i nearly came. His hand then came to my face and He emptied His hand on my face and mouth.

i heard something drag across the wood of the deck a sound i did not know. Master released my ankles and pushed me forward until i could feel the edge against my calves.

"Get up there, kneel there girl."

i felt the table and kneeled on it.

"Keep your legs wide girl."

For a moment i could not feel Master's touch, i could hear Him but i did not know what He was doing.

His mouth bit down on my neck as i felt something enter my ass.

"Breath girl, breath deeply."

i felt the warm water begin to enter me.

"Master, please, i cannot hold it."

The liquid continued to enter me slowly.

"Relax girl, don't hold it, don't force it, just relax."

The water kept coming and it ran down my legs and splashed against my pussy as it hit the table.

"I want my girls ass clean, I want it ready for Me."

Master's fingers probed deeply into my pussy rubbing against my clit, i could not hold the water at all any longer.

"Let it go girl, it too is Mine, you are Mine, all of you."

The shame lifted from me and was consumed by pure lust i could feel the animal being released from a steel cage, invited to rage, invited to leave the confines.

i had never felt like that before, never have i longed to be humiliated, used like this. Never had Master brought me in to such a place. He lifted the blindfold from my eyes and the shock of what i saw began to take from the excitement.

"Oh no girl, you are not going any place."

He released my hands and told me to stand. i watched Master tip the table onto two legs moving the water to the deck floor.

" Down girl."

He pointed to the deck. i kneeled not knowing if i did the right thing. Master took my hair again and brought me down to my ass then pulled me back until i was laying face up. That is when i saw the near empty jar Master had picked up and began to pour over me slowly, my face to my pussy.

"Master, Master, please."

i wanted fucked so badly, i needed release so badly and i knew it wasn't coming.

"Lift it up girl and rub it on your body." He said pointing to the deck. "All of it!"

i rubbed the water and the waste across my belly.

"Between your legs girl and leave My clit alone."

It was as if He knew one touch and i would explode. Master straddled my hips and began to stroke His cock, something He knows drives me crazy, i wanted that cock, i wanted to taste it, i wanted to feel it.

"You want it don't you girl? geni wants her Master's cock doesn't she?"

Tears were falling now the physical pain was so great.

"Yes Master, yes geni needs Your cock."

There was little control left now, my pleadings were becoming desperate.

"I have things for geni, she will have Me, but not My cock, not now."

The smile that covered His face was near sinister and i kept myself from begging for Master's cock.

"Keep those legs apart, put your arms apart, don't move, don't make a sound."

Master squatted down, keeping His eyes fixed on mine, talking to me in the whispers i don't understand, the ones that make me so completely lost in Him. i felt something on my stomach. Master stood and i saw the form there. i watched Master clean Himself and He stood staring at me.

"Don't move!"

He reminded me. It was near impossible not to move, i wanted to touch my clit, i wanted to come, i had never been this excited before, this hot with fire. Master walked over to me, looking down at me without a word began to release Himself on me, the stream was boiling hot against my flesh,

"Keep your eyes open geni, keep your mouth open slightly"

my face was covered, my tits, my pussy and the slightest touch would have sent me into oblivion. When Master had emptied Himself on me He watched my face for a moment.

"On the table again."

He instructed and pointed. Master positioned Himself behind me entering my ass quickly. He held my hips and thrust deeply inside of me, pounding me. His finger slightly touching my clit for only a second at a time making me cry out to Him, plead with Him for release. His pace quickened and His breathing became deeper He fucked hard with a relentless probing. When He cried out with His release it was different it was almost a growl, every inch of my skin was crawling, begging for touch.

"There is a hose"

He said pointing.

"Clean this deck, clean the table, gather all of these things together and put them in the corner."

i rinsed off the jar, the bag and tubing placing them in the corner, i cleaned the deck spilling everything onto the ground and washing it away.

"Now clean Me off girl."

i lessened the force of the water and gently cleaned my Master of the remainder.

"Now yourself geni."

His tone softened some. Master hugged me close to Him kissing my forehead.

"Now, I am going to go shower geni, you sit here and think I will tell you when you may come in the house, you may cover yourself if you wish."

i heard the door close gently, i sat wondering if i had done as He wished, what He was thinking and feeling, then i began to let it all hit me, all the events that had just taken place. i wanted to play but did not dare.

It was about 15 minutes or so before Master came outside,

"Go inside geni, we will get you cleaned up."

i stood and walked through the door of the house then headed for the bathroom Master following.

"Go on girl"

He said pointing to the shower. Master had never stayed before so it was a little strange. i started to close the shower door and He stopped me,

"leave it open."

i began to shower, Master was speaking to me, telling me how proud He was of me, telling me i had been a good girl for Him. Master told me how i had endured His desire for Him as He knew i would. When i was finished i stepped from the shower and Master wrapped me with a towel.

"Go to your bed geni, relax."

i went to my room combed my hair out and got on the bed. i was still floating around up there somewhere, my urge to come had lessened some and i was calming myself and reflecting on Master's usage of me. It seemed like an hour or so before He came in the room.

"How's My girl?"

i smiled at Him told Him she was good. Master leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Good, that is what I want."

His hands began touching me, prompting my legs apart i opened to His touch which was gentle and easy. Even with my eyes closed i instantly knew Master's tongue, His sucking and all over again the clit was His.

"I want my cum geni, give it to Me."

He never changed pace, He never stopped His rhythm and i released with a force.

"Good girl, I love drinking My slaves cum."

Master positioned Himself next to me on the bed. His cock was hard and He was stroking it slightly that site alone nearly makes me cum.

"Now girl, ride Master's cock, He has cum for you, He has cum for His cockworshipper she has earned it."

Her flesh was hot from her Master's touch the memory of the cool mist from the rain wetting her naked created steam which she breathed in with every intake of breath. she was lost, she was lost in a place outside her mind and body floating in a place her Master made safe for her. Her desires were His today and that made all she would do, perfect.