Fuck Me Please

Story Info
she must beg to be fucked.
1.8k words
4.17
99k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it! Come here now!" His words echoed through her soul but she knew she had done wrong. Her head was lowered as she walked nervously to Him standing before Him. Her gaze only looking at His knees as she sees Him sitting before her, as her hands nervously pinch at her jeans.

He watches her movements, smiling to Himself as He sees her fidgeting nervously. He allows her to stand there for a few minutes. Her trembling becoming more and more visible. Then when He feels she is about to explode He whispers to her.

"Drop the pants."

Her heart drops. She didn't know this would happen, but she knew better then to argue, it only made things worse. Her trembling fingers moved to the front of her jeans where she fumbled the button loose. Unzipping it she took a deep breathe and tugged her jeans to her knees. Her silken panties the only things covering her as she felt the heat of her blush and her eyes filling with tears.

She hated him at that moment. She hated that He could do this to her. He had not only made her feel embarrassed from the exposure, but from her own desire. She could never really explain why this had always turned her on, but even know she could feel the heat of her core beginning to rage like the inferno of hell. And hell was exactly what He was putting her through.

He watched as she closed her eyes tightly. He could almost see her internal struggle as she stood there trembling. He stands before her, walking slowly around her, His finger tracing along the waistband of her panties. He leans in and whispers into her ear as His warm breathe tickles across her flesh.

"You missed something." And with a snap of the band on her panties He relaxes back in His chair.

Her palms sweating profusely, this ... this... she didn't even know how to describe this in her mind. All she wanted was for His hands to slip under the panties and explore her, to take her... even just bend her over and fuck her... she didn't care what as long as He would put the fire out that threatened to consume her. with a deep breath she let it out slowly and pulled her panties to her knees.

She was so busy trying to remain calm before Him that she did not see or hear Him slip the belt from His pants and set the belt beside Him. He allowed her another minute of standing before Him before He reached up and pulled her down harshly across His lap, her hip resting across His thigh.

The belt came down with a sting across her ass and she cried out more from shock then the pain. 10 strikes across her tender flesh, the rosey glow burning bright, nothing compared to the fire in her.

He always loved the way she squirmed on His lap, how she would want to fight the spanking but at the same time she wanted more. He left her dangling over His legs as she wept. Her cries soft as His hand rubbed the crimson of her ass.

"Will you do that again?"

"No Sir" she wept.

"Are you sure?" His hand massaging across her ass, His warm hand adding to the fire that danced upon her flesh and across her soul.

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl. Very good girl." His hands traveled along the back of her exposed things, softly soothing out the pain He had been forced to inflict upon her flesh. He knew she needed it just as much as she knew. But right now, He knew what else she needed, but tonight she would beg.

Her legs were pressed together because of the waistband of her jeans, and right now all she wanted was His touch. His love to comfort her soul. To know that He still loved and desired her the way that she loved and desired Him. His fingers were driving her insane. The way that His hand would trail along her sensitive skin without really touching her. she wanted to scream.

Soon her cries turned to those of frustration. His fingers traced up her crimson ass, trailing along the now fading lines, the heat of her skin still burning. He could feel her wiggling, wanting to lead His hand into her hot core, but He would not. He reclined back as His one hand lingered just above her heat, a single finger tracing along the outer lip.

"Hmmmm..." He said more to Himself then her, "seems as if she is a wanton little one. First she 'wants' a spanking so she acts out. Then she 'wants' more."

She bites her lip waiting for Him to drive His fingers into her, but He doesn't. He teases her for a good 10 minutes. Her breathing ragged as her body screams out for Him to take her. the fire of desire sweeping out of control. She whimpers at each stroke of His finger, words so close but she refrains. He finally stands up allowing her to slip to the floor at His feet.

She can feel the coldness rack her body as she lays in a heap at His feet. She presses her cheek to His foot, tears pouring out. she doesn't care that she is partially exposed, she doesn't care if all she gets is another spanking, but all she wants is Him. she can't think, and words come out as tears.

He watches her at His feet, her tears trailing across His shoes. His heart aches to have her, but she will beg. He fights the hardness in His pants, and glances at her.

"Yes littleone? Is there something I can do?" His voice soft, the love in His heart pouring over her.

"Please, Master, please...." She cries. Her words lost in the tide of desire.

"Please what?"

"Please, Master.... please..." her sobs ravaging her body making her unable to speak. Her desire for Him suffocating her very thoughts.

He stands there with His arms across His chest knowing exactly what she wants. But tonight, she would beg. And if she didn't... He was destined for a cold shower tonight.

"Master please..."

He made a move to step away from her, and she hugged His legs, she couldn't let Him walk away, her body driving her insane. Please, He couldn't leave her this way.

"What littleone?" He asked, His tome telling her this was her final chance to speak.

"Master, fuck me.... please...." The tears again flowed down her cheeks. She was crying from desire, and from admitting out loud how badly she needed Him. "please" she whispered.

His heart swelled in pride as He heard her still whispering please. He leaned down and wrapped His hand in her hair and pulled her to her feet. She whimpered in His grasp but said nothing, her tear stained cheeks glowing as much as her ass had. Her eyes were closed tight and He leaned in and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

More tears fell as she felt His kiss, her heart aching as she thought that He was about to dismiss her. He had never been so cruel and that would have just broke her heart. With a sigh and a soft whimper she kept her eyes closed out of fear of rejection.

With a rough push He pushes her towards the couch, her body tumbling as she lands on the sofa face down. She tries to wiggle free of her pants but He is too quick, He is on top of her, pinning her to the couch with her hands trapped beneath her stomach.

His mouth finds her neck, biting a growl into her tender flesh, His free hand freeing His throbbing member from the confines of His pants, wanting her as badly as she desired Him. He pressed against her ass, His body holding her captive beneath Him.

"Please. Fuck you? You mean like this..." and with a single hard thrust His shaft slips into her hot molten core. She cries out under Him arching her back to Him offering every inch of her.

"Yes....." she cries, "please Master... fuck your slave..."

His pace was painfully slow. His deep thrust into her and His slow withdrawal. She squirmed under Him aching for more, aching only to give herself completely to Him. His hand moved under the front of her shirt and she tried to squirm and free her hands. His hand withdrew and smacked her hard across her ass.

"Don't move slave!" He growled. He withdrew from her and walked away.

She buried her face in the cushions of the couch but did not move, she cried thinking that He was punishing her and was going to leave her like that. But within moments He had returned.

"Hands behind your back... now!" without even looking she lifted her weight up just enough to free her ands and she crossed her wrists behind her back. With 2 separate clicks He had cuffed her. Again His weight was on her, His thickness pressing against her core, then with a single rough thrust her body consumed Him and she shuddered.

With one hand holding her bound wrist, His other hand slipped under her shirt and to her chest. His fingers roughly taking her nipple, the bra forced uncomfortably up. thrust after thrust she moans under Him. her body pleading with Him. He nips at her neck as He gives her nipple a hard tweak.

"Please.... Master... Please..." she cries out under Him.

"Please what.... Slave" He growls in her ear.

"please... Master please fuck your slave..." with that request He drives into her faster and faster. Her cries becoming louder and louder... "please...."

He growls deep in His throat feeling His own body ready to release, pumping her savagely, claiming all that she is as His...

"Now kajira Mine... Now....." with those words her body clamps down on His. Her breathing ragged as tears fall freely from her. His thrust taking her deeper and harder, she can barely see... all she can do is feel. She feels the fire that He has created in her, feeling the primal way it is to be claimed, feeling the love He has for her... feeling that she is His....

Her breathing very ragged and His body spent, He slides out from her, whispering softly in her ear "Breathe kajira Mine... breathe"

Panic in her body had taken over. Too many emotions for her. Sobs racked her body as she tried desperately to breathe. His calm voice breaking past the fear in her, His gentle touch as he turned her over and pulled her to His chest.

"Breathe littleone, I have you." Her world went black as she felt His lips press to her forehead.

He watched her slip into unconsciousness. He knew this would happen and allowed her a moment to recover. Once she was out her breathing returned to normal and her body went limp. This was His slave... His love... and she had given Him everything in her today.