The Shopping Trip

Story Info
A woman's adventure in her fantasy world.
2.7k words
4.21
44.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided I needed a little time to myself. A little shopping would do the trick. But, how could I satisfy all this pent up energy while shopping. My sexual tension level was through the roof. The old man couldn't or wouldn't do it for me anymore and there were to many people around for me to take the time to really get myself off. What to do to make it easier to get off? It came to me, how about a little teasing adventure. I figured that would get me so hot I could almost get off with out even touching myself.

I didn't need anything in particular, but, there was this shop down in Maryland that had all the toys and lingerie a person could need. That would be an excellent place to get me hot, get ideas, and maybe do a little teasing. You never know I might even get something for myself. Maybe one of those vibrators I could wear under my clothing... I could get off while driving and no one would ever know.

First I would have to pick a good outfit for the adventure. I go through the closet, first a skirt, knee-length but slit high on the thigh. Then I thought of the long skirt that buttons the entire length, I could have as much slit as I wanted. Definitely a day for a garter belt and stockings, but I can't decide whether or not to wear panties. Well I decide on a black lace garter belt and white sheer panty, sheer enough to see what little hair I have on my pussy. I side on the stockings, hook the garter belt around my waist, and proceed to attach the stockings. I next slip into a sexy pair of heels, nothing outrageous, but with a sexy ankle strap. Then I slide the sheer bikini panty on. I feel my pussy moisten just by the thought of being around others with this sinfully sexy under things on. I am tempted to slide my hand into my panties but fell I should save it. I step into the skirt and button it from the waist to the knee. I can adjust the skirt when I get in the car.

Next the top, with sexual intent I chose a black lace demi-cup bra. It is a size to small and barely covers my hardening nipples. In fact, they protrude through the lace edge. It creates a dramatic cleavage, real nice sexy cleavage. I cover my top with a snug-fitting button up sweater. I will have to put a coat on to get out of the house as the bra and my hard nipples are obvious through the sweater. I do my make-up and hair, nothing to wild, after all I'm just going shopping. Just shopping and maybe a little accidental teasing.

I get to the car and quickly drive from the house. First I open my long coat, and look down at my skirt. I unbutton the buttons till I feel the cool air on my thigh above my stockings. I glance down and decide a couple more buttons will show strap, just what I want. I work the buttons on the sweater till I get an ample amount o flesh showing, and just a hint of black lace. My nipples harden and my pussy moistens as I think of possible scenarios where I may be seen. I realize that I need gas, which will definitely be my first opportunity. I get in to the little town of Newkirk and look for gas station. I want one that is not packed; this will be my first shot. I got to build my courage.

It is not too packed and right along the highway. I could just use my card but decide to pay cash; it gives me an opportunity to walk into the store. With every step I take I feel the brisk cold winter air on my thigh. I know with out looking down that all that are looking can see my stocking tops and maybe even a garter strap. For only having sheer material covering my pussy it is extremely warm. I make sure my coat is open when I walk in the store, the clerk was very attentive as I leaned over to hand him the bill. I stop the pump a dollar short just for the thrill of walking back across the parking lot again. The second trip into the store I kneel down in the candy isle, just looking and showing a lot of thigh. My nipples are rock hard as the clerk hands me my change. I drop the change on the floor and slowly bend over to pick it up, might as well give a tit shot while I'm here. I pick it up and turn and walk out the door. As I open my door a man pulls in next to me, he gets a nice slow thigh shot as I get in my car. I am soaked and wanting to play with myself. But, I wait, as I know this can only get better.

I pull on to the highway, look at my directions, and adjust my skirt so now my wet panties are showing. Continue east on 357 to rt.9 the instructions read. I am in the left lane and being passed, slowly by several trucks. They seem to enjoy the view. I get over and off my exit. Left turn on to rt. 9 and the shop should be on the left just after the third traffic light. I pulses is rapid as I approach the third light. I see it but go to the convenience store on the right hand side of the road. I desperately need a drink and to calm myself. I park in the lot, button a couple buttons on my sweater as well as three on my skirt. I still will be showing a glimpse of stocking top while I walk and have my long coat on for safety.

The act walking is becoming thrilling. Every step I take my heels make a sound, a sound that says "look at me I'm sexy". And as everyone looks to the sound they see me, nipples protruding and a flash of nylon lace on my thigh. It makes me hotter and hotter as each set of eyes sees my display. I enter the store, get a drink and decide to browse the bottom shelf of the candy isle across from the counter. This lucky clerk gets a glimpse of wet white sheer nylon. I make sure he gets a good glimpse of cleavage as I turn and slowly rise, my skirt slowly dropping to a decent length. I make my purchase and slowly walk out. There sure are a lot of gentlemen when you dress and exude such sexiness.

I think I have enough courage to go to the store. I know I have to get something to give me the massive orgasm that has been building since I pulled the first stocking on. I should get some panties also, as these are completely soaked. It is a quick drive to the spot where I can make a u-turn and I am parked in front of the store in no time.

I walk in the door like it is a store I am in all the time. My eyes spot the stocking display first, so many wonderful varieties and different colors. The smell of the leather from the shoes and boots is intoxicating. I proceed to browse through all the fine silk, satin, lace and leather lingerie. I love the textures on my hands and can only image them caressing my skin, especially my nipples and pussy. I find a red Lycra thong; it is very thin and stretchy. I am sure it will hug my pussy and caress my clit. I get it a size small because I want to feel it tightly against my sex. With that in hand I walk to the back section of the store. The store is empty with the exception of the girl clerk. As she walks back to me I see she is wearing a very sexy gothic corset in black and matching full ankle length skirt with 9-inch patent leather ankle boots. She asks me if I need help with anything. I stop, and build my courage. I say to her " I'm looking for something... that attaches ... you know ... around your waist ... and ...". At this point she stops me and says " you can relax, I know what you are talking about ". She walks past me and to the wall, " this is called Joni's Butterfly, this is what I believe you are trying to describe. They are a wonderful thing, and as you can see we have quite a variety. " She picks up another and continues, " this is the one I like best. It is a little smaller and very comfortable. I can wear it all day and pick and chose when I want to activate it and how much." She glances around the store and grabs my hand. "Come with me" she says as she leads me to the back room.

In the back room she gathers her skirt as she says, " I can show you, if you don't mind. After all it is just us girls." I shake my head in agreement. As she continues to pull up her skirt past her lace patterned thigh highs. I see the controller tucked in the elastic band of the right thigh as she pulls up the skirt to expose her thong. It was just like mine in black. I see the bulge of the toy.

She continues her sales pitch. " You see it is barely noticeable and stays where it works best. This also stays in place while making love. That is an awesome feeling." She pulls the top of her thong away from her body. I see a small butterfly tattoo on the smoothly shaved skin and then a colorful rubbery device with a wire attached. It is held in place by elastic straps. She lets go of the thong and reaches to her thigh. " You see it is very hide able and virtually silent". She said as she slides the control knob up.

I ask " is it difficult to put on?" I pause, " and what about under pants?"

She says, "I have even worn this in my bathing suit while sun bathing". She paused and said " if you want to by that, you can put it on back here and I will be out front if you need assistance". As the door chime rang.

I said " okay, if you are sure it is all right" as she turned to tend to the store and the customer. This was about to be the turning point of my sexual life. I pulled my skirt up and removed my panties before sitting on the cushioned bench. I opened the toy and straightened the straps, stepped into it and adjusted it to snugly fit over my clitoris as it said in the instructions. Using a pair of scissors lying on the table I trimmed the excess strapping. And then slipped the red thong up my legs. It was very snug and aided in holding the toy in place. I slipped the controller in the top of my stocking and tried to do something with the excess wire. The clerk came back in to check on me.

She said " here let me help you with the wire. Stand up". She deftly wrapped the wire and twisted a tie around it. "There" she said" that's better; you'll have to put the batteries in as I have a customer out there". As she handed me the batteries and stepped back out to the store. I could here the man in the store thank here for help, but, said he was just browsing. His voice had an eerie familiarity to it. I know the boy from high school I dream so much about lives around here. But, could he be here. The man of my wet dreams in the same store as me on the day that I am on the edge of a super orgasm. This would be too good to be true.

I shove my wet white panties in my coat pocket and check myself in the mirror. I part the curtain and walk back out to the lingerie area. I saw him, it was him. I felt a small orgasm start in my pussy. I was sure he wouldn't recognize me. I knew exactly who he was. I wanted him. I browsed and tried to build my courage. I knew what I had to do; I just wasn't sure how to do it. I devised a plan, I would tease him. After I had his interest I would introduce myself.

I strolled over to what he was looking the leather corset he was looking at. I said " I bet your wife will love that. It looks so sexy."

He said " there is no wife, she is only a girlfriend and I don't think there is anyway she would ever wear this for me. I am only dreaming." He looked at me and continued "how does your husband get you to dress so sexy for him. You either get into it as much as he does or really owe him"

" Well" I sighed; " he doesn't get into it. I dress like this to make myself feel better. I feel sexier dressing like this and from your comments it must be working. You do really think I look sexy? Or are you just saying that to be kind?"

He looked me up and down and whispered " I you weren't a married woman I would show you how sexy I think you are. In fact if we were any closer together you would be able to physically feel what I think of you dressed like that."

I reached over and quickly brushed against the bulge in his jeans. He was defiantly turned on. But, I had yet to begin my teasing act. I wonder how much this poor guy is going to be able to take before coming on to me. I wonder how much it will take till I can feel that hard cock in the flesh. My pussy is quivering at the thought of being on my knees in front of him sucking him. I want to feel his balls in my hand as I suck the head of that cock. I want to make him cum with my mouth and hands. I need to have that hard cock.

I turned up the heat on him, holding up outfits to my body and asking what he would think of me wearing it. I knelt down to look an item on the bottom shelf and made sure he could see both down my sweater and the stocking top showing beneath my skirt. I kept glancing at the ever-growing bulge in his pants, he caught me looking once and I just licked my lips. We worked are way down the isle. He knelt next to me and placed his hand on my knee. I placed mine on top of his and slid it up my thigh. I had completely forgotten about the controller in my stocking top till I felt his hand on it. He smiled at me and asked me what it was for. I just looked at him and shook my head no. He smiled and slid the control up a little bit. He stood and pulled me up with him. I held onto his arm as the magic little device buzzed against my highly sensitive clit. I didn't know how much I could take and he looked at my state and me and reached down and shut it off. He knew my secret, but I knew I would soon be feeling his hot, hard cock in my mouth and hopefully my wet pussy.