Girl's Night Ch. 2: Rebecca

Story Info
One of the ladies throws party for her 'nephew'.
2k words
4.25
99.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was certainly a summer bash that I wouldn't soon forget. I'm sure that everyone that showed out had the time of their lives, even my stick-up-her-ass step-sister. And I'm especially happy that Randy enjoyed himself. After all, the whole thing was for him to celebrate his officially becoming "legal".

Randy is definitely my favorite nephew. Well, actually he's my first husband Lance's nephew, but he and I have remained very close, despite that fact that I haven't spoken with or seen his uncle since the divorce eight years ago. I've been kind of like a big-sister-best-friend to him since he was twelve and his father would let him spend a few weeks each summer with me. After his mother died, I think his father was under the impression that Randy needed a woman's touch to smooth out the rough edges.

If he only knew about the kind of "touch" that his son was getting.

Now, don't get me wrong, I wasn't taking advantage of or molesting a minor. Even I have some scruples!

Let's just say that I didn't discourage any curiosities the boy may have had. I realized early on that Randy was a bit of a voyeur. There were more than just a few times I felt like I was being watched when I was in the shower, or changing clothes or even making love to my first or second husbands. And I'll shamelessly admit that I have done my fair share of peeking in on him. Especially after he turned eighteen and really started getting in shape to play football. I must say that my nephew's fine, dark brown body has "developed" very nicely.

So last summer, Randy was going to be turning 21. I was very proud of him, he'd been doing so well. He was going to college on a football scholarship and was on the dean's list. And he'd certainly become quite a handsome, young man. I simply love his dark complexion, and those nicely sculpted muscles and that cute, little ass of his are to die for!

I had promised Randy a party, not a big one, but a really nice get-together with a few family and friends. He insisted that I invite Marsha and Barbara, I think he has the hots for both of them. I reluctantly invited my step-sister, Lena, because she had asked me to come to one of her boring-ass parties and I felt I owed her one.

Randy invited 8 or 9 or his friends from school, and I added a few folks from the job. All total there were probably 30 to 40 people there.

Randy's birthday actually fell on a Sunday, but we agreed to have the party on the Friday night before that. The girls both agreed to forego our usual hang-out night with no problem.

By 11:00 p.m. that evening things were in full swing. Everyone was there, the food and drinks were flowing, and the music was pumping out nicely. I had planned on it being a semi-quiet kind of thing, but once one of Randy's friends started playing some 70's R&B jams on the stereo, my ass just wouldn't stay still!

Everyone was having a ball, even Lena, my stuck-up step-sister. I was really surprised at that because she's usually such an anal, pseudo-Christian, pious bitch! But tonight, she'd had more than just a few drinks, and was bumpin' and grindin' with one of Randy's football buddies. If the girl wasn't careful she was gonna get lucky; 35 years is just too damn long to be a virgin!

When things started slowing down at about 3:00 a.m., I looked around to assess any damage to my condo. I called cabs for those who needed them, and made other arrangements for the rest. Randy's friends were smart enough to have a designated driver so they had no trouble getting back to their hotel. Lena clamped onto her dancing partner and literally dragged the boy back to one of the guest rooms to try to give away her "cherry". I really felt sorry for that kid.

Marsha, as usual, had more than she could handle, so I poured her into my bed. Barbara got hooked up with one of my co-workers and they went off somewhere for a night-cap. Everybody was with somebody so I was very happy.

I was putting dishes into the kitchen sink, when Randy snuck up in behind me and gave me a big bear hug. He's already 6'1", and still growing, and was able to pick me up off of the floor so that my feet dangled.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Aunt Becky," he said as he swung me around, "It was a great party! Everyone had a wonderful time! You are the greatest lady in the world!"

"You're very welcome!" I said, catching my breath as he put me down, "You know I'll do anything to make you happy."

"Anything, huh?!" he said with a dirty grin that could only mean one thing, "Now that could really be interesting!"

I faked a shocked look and gave him a soft whack on that adorable ass. We often played this game of sexual innuendo, and I love it.

"Don't get fresh!" I said. "You know, you're still not too old for me to throw over my knee and give a good spanking."

He only gave me the dirty grin again. We talked for a while as he helped me clean up. The conversation got pretty hot at times and I could see a massive hard-on growing in his jeans. I must admit that I was feeling a little wet and hot in the pants as well.

We heard a lot of gasping and hard breathing coming from the downstairs guest room, so we tip-toed over to sneak a peek in on Lena. We slowly parted the door about an inch to look in.

Lena and Randy's friend didn't even make it to the bed. The kid was on his back in the middle of the floor, half-naked, his jeans around his ankles. Lena was completely naked and wildly riding the young man's face. I don't think I'd ever seen her with such a broad smile before. I was actually very happy for her, maybe now she'd loose some of the bitchiness!

As we were standing there, I could feel Randy pressing his cock against my ass. Without saying a word, I reached back and pulled him in closer, and we slowly grinded against each other for several minutes. I felt like I was gonna explode at any second!

Before I knew what was happening, Randy turned me around to face him and planted the sexiest, wettest, hottest kiss on me that I've ever had. Our tongues felt like they were creating static as they played and probed each other. When we parted I didn't know what to say, which is highly unusual for me, because normally I can never shut up. He looked at me with this really intense, hungry stare and that same dirty grin.

"You know, Aunt Becky," he said softly, "every year, we share a slice of my birthday cake, and we haven't done that yet. I hope you don't want to break our tradition now."

I was still at a loss for words. The way he was looking at me, and that incredible kiss made my knees go weak for a second.

"Don't make me wait too long." he added. Randy gave me another quick peck before turning to go up to his room.

I stood there in a daze for a few minutes more, when I heard Lena getting even louder. I turn and peeked in just in time to see my step-sister having what was probably her very first ever orgasm. Her entire body went rigid and tears rolled down her cheeks, before she finally collapsed into the young man's arms. After a few minutes, they started all over again.

I softly shut the door to give them back their privacy. Then I went straight to the refrigerator for a nice, big slice of Randy's birthday cake. That boy was gonna get one birthday present he'd never forget!

I went up to his room and went straight in. Only the small reading light in the corner was on, and Randy was sitting up in bed, wearing nothing but the sheet and that same dirty grin. His enormous cock was standing straight up and made the sheet look like a tent in his lap. I placed the cake at the foot of the bed and slowly undressed in front of him, our eyes never losing contact.

When I was stripped bare I took the cake and climbed onto the bed and straddled him, the sheet was the only thing between us. I slowly rocked on his lap as I fed him. We both felt the intense throbbing heat rising from our groin areas. After a few bites for each of us, I placed the cake on the nightstand and went after another one of those kisses. I almost wanted to cum right then, as he wrapped his large hands around my ass and kneaded and massaged it firmly.

I finally pulled the sheet aside and lowered my hot, wet pussy onto his throbbing, hard dick. Oh my gosh! Was I ever in heaven! Randy must have had at least 9" deep inside of me. I slowly rocked back and forth while he sucked on my nipples until they ached. I gradually lifted myself off of him and went down, planting kisses all over his chest and stomach, until I finally reached that delicious cock.

I swallowed as much of him as I could, occasionally licking and sucking his balls as well. Randy moaned and gasped in pure delight. After several minutes, he shifted me around into the '69' position. His tongue felt so wonderful in my wet snatch that I lost my concentration. Finally, he rolled me over onto my back and entered me. Slowly at first, but gradually picking up in speed and intensity, we fucked. And fucked and fucked for what seemed like hours, changing positions every so often. I think we used every area and inch of that room! I must have cum at least 4 times, but Randy was still going strong.

Finally, as we were standing in front of the bureau, with him deep inside me from behind, he came. Oh God, and did he ever cum! He must have shot almost an ounce of hot, sticky jism into my box.

The sun was coming up as we both flopped onto the bed. We woke up later that day around noon. We would have had another go at each other but we were both so sore. Besides, that wasn't gonna be the last time my nephew and I would get together. Not if I had anything to do with it!

I went back to my room to find Marsha sitting up in my bed and smiling at me. She was wearing only her panties and one of my tee-shirts which was tightly streched across her large breasts.

"Having a little private birthday party of your own I see!" she smiled slyly at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked feigning innocence.

"Oh, give it up, Becky," Marsha said, "I got up last night to use the bathroom and heard you two screwin' your brains out. I was tempted to come in and join you guys, but I felt like I may have been intruding."

"You certainly wouldn't have been intruding." I assured her. "In fact, if you give him a little while to recover, I'm more than sure that Randy would appreciate receiving a special birthday present from you."

"You know," Marsha said smiling from ear to ear, "I just might do that."

She did in fact have her own little present for Randy, and let me tell you that it was just as hot, sweet and sticky as my own. But I'll let her give you all the details.

Randy and I spent the remainder of his summer visit with me in complete bliss. I can't remember the last time I've had so much fun or been so damn horny. We've already made plans to go away together on my birthday in a couple of months. I'm certainly looking forward to having more cake!