Road Trip

Story Info
Kelly meets a stranger who takes her home.
1.6k words
3.49
18.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kelly continued the Oklahoma stretch of her road trip, she was blissfully unaware that her water pump had been inactive for about an hour and was therefore shocked when, around dawn, her car suddenly decelerated and became difficult to steer. Luckily, she was approaching an exit so she pulled her uncooperative car onto the ramp and into a gas station.

Hers was the only car in the deserted parking lot so she sat for a while wondering when the attendant was due in. After about fifteen minutes an orange Focus pulled into the lot and drove up beside her. As Kelly peered into the open window she saw the driver was a gentlemanly looking bearded man of about thirty years old. As he stepped out of his car Kelly did the same and met him by her hood. He offered to take a look at her engine and, after a few minutes of what appeared to Kelly to be intense contemplation, he came to an astute resolution.

"This car's fucked, Babydoll," he said with a sympathetic laugh.

Kelly checked her cell phone to confirm that she received no service this far from her hometown and, sighing in frustration, asked the stranger if he had a phone she could borrow.

He replied, "Only a land line, but my house isn't far from here if you'd like to use it."

Kelly gratefully accepted the offer and, locking up her car, climbed into the open passenger side of his Focus. The ride to his house was, indeed, a short one during which the two strangers made pleasant small talk with ease. They arrived at a two story house set on a large vacant lot of land.

Leading her inside to the living room, he made his apologies for the mess. Strewn about were various tubes and bottles of paint along with an assortment of paintbrushes. Hanging on the wall were several beautifully macabre paintings of which he was presumably the artist.

Sipping lemonade fetched from an unseen kitchen, they continued their leisurely chat. The topic of conversation found its way back to Kelly's car at which point he rose, as if just remembering the reason for her visit, and politely gestured for her to walk ahead of him up the stairs. With a grateful smile Kelly walked up the hardwood staircase and into the single door at the top of the landing. Kelly walked a few feet into the room before being startled by the door slamming behind her.

Adjusting to the dim light, Kelly spun around to face the man who now stood like a guard in front of the door. Holding her gaze, he gauged Kelly's reaction to this sudden turn of events. Her lips were parted in surprise and her posture was defensive, but in her eyes he saw the light of excitement.

Slowly, he stepped towards her like a hunter with an ensnared prey. Walking up to her, he gently placed a hand on the side of her neck. Tensing slightly, she accepted his caress but continued to watch him warily. His fingers slid around the back of her neck and wound their way slowly into her hair. Hesitating only slightly, Kelly smiled a small but warm smile and he knew she was willing to play.

Twisting her hair tightly in his fist he pulled her head back and continued to stare down into her eyes. Both were panting in exhilaration until he finally pressed his mouth to hers and ferociously kissed her. Sighing, Kelly allowed herself to melt a little.

After a long and heavy kiss he brought his lips near her ear and asked "You're not gonna tell anyone about this, are you?"

Kelly paused and bit her lip, whispering at length "No."

"Good," he muttered, "This'll be our little secret." Releasing her hair, he firmly gripped her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. Tugging at the hemline of her shirt, he prompts Kelly to take off her top and finally her bra. Round small breasts rose and fell with her breath, glowing softly in the dim light. Slender waist and taught nipples hid under bashful arms and hands. Admiring her, he calmly ordered her to take out his cock. He stroked her soft short hair as she unfastened his pants and gently freed his member.

"Now touch it" he said. Gently, she began to stroke the soft supple skin of his rigid engine. She continued her gentle administrations until he said in a graveled voice "I can barely feel that. Do it harder." Kelly began to pump him more aggressively and he gutturally muttered "Now touch yourself."

With her free hand, Kelly lifted her skirt up into her lap and slid a small hand down her white panties. Her fingers worked slowly across her pulsing clit and she could feel the slick wetness of her own arousal. Her hands kept time with each other and she matched his pleasure with her own, each growing more and more desperate for release.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" He sardonically asked.

"...Yes." Kelly allowed herself to be prompted to say.

"Then tell me." He harshly hissed.

Shyly, Kelly whispered "I...I want you to cum in my mouth."

After a moment more of her manipulations, he said in a strained voice, "Open up, Babydoll."

Squinting her eyes and opening her mouth Kelly sat ready for a moment as he grasped his own cock and threw back his head. The hot spurt of cum splashed onto her tongue, lips and face. Sputtering in surprise, she swallowed some and wiped off the rest on her bare skinny arms.

Kelly looked up at his stiff repose and wondered if his game was already over. After a brief recovery, he returned his softening member to his pants and pulled Kelly from the floor by her upper arm. His eyes were those of a man executing a favorite hobby - calm yet excited, focused yet absorbing it all. A slight but satisfied smile sat on his lips as he backed Kelly up to a nearby wall. Standing close to her, he ran his hands over the exposed curves of her torso and, after admiring this new skin, gathered her wrists together in front of her. He lifted them slowly up and over her head, causing his face to pass in and out of Kelly's vision. In this brief moment a change had settled into his eyes and his expression was one of animalistic hunger.

Softly kissing her parted lips, he looked into her eyes as if giving her a final chance to protest. She met his gaze meekly but sweetly, giving consent, and this simple expression of control was poetic. The light in her eyes became expectant as she realized she was too excited to leave this situation which was potentially more than she could handle.

Hooking his thumbs into the waistbands of her skirt and panties, he slid them down to her ankles leaving her wearing only kneesocks and buckle oxfords. As he rose again to his feet he paused to flick his tongue over the exposed slit of pink between her thighs. He offered her his hand and without consideration she took it, being led away from her remaining garments. Kelly followed him to a couch where he sat and pulled her down to kneel, facing him, between his legs. An area rug cushioned her knees as she sank down before him.

Caressing her hair, he grabbed a fistful at the back of her head and slowly pulled down, tilting her face up. He studied her, kissing her neck and shoulders, breathing in the soft sweetness of her scent, feeling the intangible softness of her flesh. Releasing her hair, he kissed her deeply and passionately.

Finally freeing her from the soul kiss, he grasped her shoulders and pulled her face to his crotch saying nothing. Since his pants were still halfway undone it was easy for Kelly to pull out his now softer cock. One hand in her hair and the other on his cock, he began rubbing himself over her cheeks and mouth. When he let go, she took the cue, alternately sucking his cock back to rigidity and passing his smooth flesh across her face.

When he was again stiff as a lead pipe he pushed her down onto the rug and knelt between her open thighs. Pressing the head of his cock against her throbbing entrance then removing it, he teased her until she was writhing on the floor. She pressed her hips towards him each time she felt his presence, but he pulled away and denied her the pleasure of having him inside her.

"You want it, don't you?" he said lewdly in a low voice. Her only response was a pleading whimper. Bending to growl directly into her ear, he said "Beg me for it." Kelly let loose a moaning string of pleas and cries while squirming her hips towards him. Finally, suddenly, he entered her slick passage with a fierce thrust and she cried out, stiffening her body against the pressure.

Slowly, he began driving into her deeply, making her moan low and bestially with each strong push inside her. Speeding up, he churned her into a frenzy of screaming wet sex. Her small hands released the clumps of carpet they had been gripping and scrambled for purchase as he pounded into her faster and faster.

Throwing back her head she let out a high howl and came. As she panted, he pulled out of her, grabbing his raging piece in his fist and pumping it a few fast times. His opal juice spilled over her exposed breasts and neck. His cum glistened on the small heaving curves of her chest and ribs.

She lay, her legs limply around him, panting and covered in his affection - the picture of pleasure. After gazing fondly upon this temporary artwork he grabbed a soft rag from the couch and wiped off her damp flesh. The two lay on the rug loosely holding one another as the sun crept into the room like afterglow.