Health 101 -- Jackoff Practice

Story Info
Third installment of series.
3.2k words
4.44
39.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers

Health 101 -- Jack-off Practice (Chapter 3)

The next class period, and moments before the bell was due to ring I was still unsure about how I was going to proceed. I wanted to proceed by expelling Andy, but if I did that I should really remove one of the girls as well and I really didn't want to lose any of them. It is possible to continue the class with an odd number of people, but that inevitably results in someone being left out of many of the group exercises, which is bad for morale.

Then there was another creepy phone call from the Dean. Again he was obviously calling only to inquire about Andy. What was going on with that, anyway? No one in the past had ever been interested enough in one of my students to bother calling me. Why now? And that's exactly what I said to the Dean. He changed the subject and never did answer the question. Very strange... Maybe he was just hoping to remind me that it was about time for his yearly "service call." The one where he suddenly finds that he is having a problem with getting it up, or getting it off, or whatever, and he consults me in my capacity as Sexual Therapist, and then, as a "professional courtesy," I don't bill him. At least I've always been able to "cure" him in one session with a thorough fuck. But I guess I shouldn't complain. That is my area of expertise, and, hey, if he asked one of the law professors to draw a contract for him, they wouldn't hesitate to do it for free. Of course, I could weasel out of it by telling him, after consultation and a week of research, that what he needs to be cured is some kind of a pill, rather than an extremely acrobatic fuck orchestrated by me. The trouble is, that would be highly unethical. Because he does NOT need a pill. He needs, like nearly everyone does, a little strange pussy once in awhile so he can close his eyes and think about that when he's trying to get it up for his bitchy old wife. And if the wife got a little strange once in awhile, he might not want to close his eyes. And she might not be so bitchy.

That somehow reminded me of the time a newpaper headline labeled me the "Sex Messiah." True. I was soooooo proud, although I guess it was supposed to be insulting. It was in a local paper in Alabama and came out just before a conference was to be held in that town. What idiot decided to have a Human Sexuality convention in Tightass Town, Alabama, anyway? Of course, as I should have expected, I was arrested and charged with prostitution right at the airport. Spent 3 days in the county jail. Good old Dean bailed me out. They told me I wasn't allowed to leave town, so I spent a week in a scuzzy motel that smelled like curry. I hate curry. I started wondering if maybe the jail cell was better -- at least it had room service. Then they dropped the charges. Ain't our justice system wonderful. All it took was a professional explanation as to exactly what a Sex Therapist does, followed by a demonstration, in case the DA didn't get it. It's safe to say -- he got it. And I did too. On videotape.

My mind wandered so that I scarcely heard the bell, but then here they all were, bright and fresh-faced and desperate for sexual relief. My burden to bear. And I still didn't know how to proceed with this group.

"Class," I began, "one of the important hurdles we have to get over is getting everyone to the point where they are as comfortable in their natural state as they are when fully clothed. Sometimes I just ask everyone to remove their outer clothing first, and we do a few classes in our underwear. Then we move on to having our classes completely in the nude for awhile, and after we all come to a full realization of the utilitarian value of clothing --"

"Yeah!" Michael cheered, pumping his fist in the air. "Let's do it that way!"

Amber was already unbuttoning her blouse.

"BUT," I continued loudly, "We are not going to make participation in either full or partial nudity mandatory at this point. This may be even better. You should all strive to be at ease in every situation; when you are talking to a naked person, and you are fully clothed, or vice versa. So those who prefer to remain fully or partially clothed, may, for the present, do as they please. Those who wish to be naked in class are free to do so."

"Personally, I prefer to work in some sort of robe or kimono. Some of my clients have found it helpful to them if I wear a lab coat with nothing underneath it. I find this convenient also, and it conveys something of an aura of authority."

"It is a little cool in here," Amber noted as she examined her pebbly pink nipples. Naturally, Amber had elected nudity.

Several of the boys began pulling their shirts off.

"Jeeeee-zuss!" Andy hooted. "I've seen smaller udders on a herd of Jersey cows!" He was pointing at Amber. "You planning on going into the dairy business, or what!"

Cynthia and Anna were both beginning to remove their tops, but their fingers froze at the outburst.

Fury struck me dumb. But Amber was quicker than me, and probably more effective. She rose from her seat sinuously, and did a marvelous runway-walk across the classroom to where Andy slouched. Tossing back her silky chestnut hair, she cradled her enormous breasts in her hands. "Need some titty, Andy?" She cooed. "Mommy has just what you need right here." Class titters escalated to guffaws. "Maybe Momma took titty away from Baby too soon? And now all Baby can think about is titty?"

Andy was obviously trying for a quick comeback, but all he managed was a feeble "Errrrkkk," as Amber was doing more than talking. She writhed as she spoke, squeezing and releasing her magnificient mammaries, and swaying her sweet pussy directly beneath Andy's nose. "Baby needs to learn that titty is nice, but pussy is nicer," Amber crooned. "And if Baby is naughty, he won't get any of the nice things, will he?" The boys pounded their fists on their desks; Am -BER, Am-BER, Am-BER!"

I regained my voice control, finally, although a vein throbbed dangerously in my temple. "Thank you, Amber. You get bonus points for that."

I pointed to Andy. "YOU - get - up - here."

He sauntered toward the head of the class, smirking. He's very lucky that I do not carry a loaded gun.

"Lose the pants, Andy. Now."

The attitude instantly disappeared. "You said it wasn't mandatory," Andy whined. "Why should I have to take my clothes off while everybody else sits around with theirs on?"

"You shouldn't, Andy. And you don't have to do it. Unless you want to stay in this class."

Andy stripped off his jeans and tossed them on my desk.

"Good choice," I said. "Now the shorts. Now how did I know I would see something like this?" I held up Andy's underpants. Emblazoned above the fly were the words, "Home of the Whopper."

The boys howled with laughter.

"This would seem to be an indication that you are quite uninhibited about your own body, Andy," I said gravely. "And that is good, and natural, and just what we are striving for. So, Class: let us examine Andy's body. It appears to me," I circled around Andy, inspecting his lower body, "that we have here a normal adult male of average height and proportionate weight, in good health and hygiene. Would anyone care to comment?"

No one cared to comment. Good. "Now what do we find most attractive about this male body?" I continued.

Amber could resist no longer. "I don't find anything attractive about it," she squealed. "As long as it's attached to Andy!"

I stifled a smile. "You've brought up an excellent point, Amber," I told her. "Women often find physical beauty only where they find an emotional attraction as well. Let's see how the boys feel."

"What do you find most attractive about Amber, Charles?" Amber rose from her seat again and twirled, her lovely hair swirling about her.

"Everything!" Charles gulped. "She's a knock-out!"

"But what if she was just a real snotty, stuck-up little witch, Charles?"

"I'd try not to notice," Charles said earnestly. "She could get away with it."

"Take notes, girls. Charles, like many men, is primarily stimulated by his visual perceptions. Amber, like many women, may begin to be stimulated by visual perceptions, but this may be interrupted or negated by more complicated factors."

"Now Andy's body," I picked up my pointer, "has some very attractive qualities." I indicated his lean but muscular thighs. "I find his legs to be quite, ah, pleasingly formed. Turn, please, Andy. Yes. And his ass is high and tight. Nice. Turn back, please."

"Here we see an example of normal male genitalia," I lightly touched his limp cock with the tip of the pointer. "Andy has not been circumcised. Personally I find this natural state most attractive. I believe that circumcision is nothing more than ritual mutilation, unless it is done for legitimate medical reasons. Notice that I do not remark on the size of Andy's equipment. That is because I am not particularly interested. I should also make a note regarding my use of the word "normal." I use it in a strictly medical sense, to mean "somewhere near average," or "within statistical norms." I do NOT want to hear anyone use it to indicate the acceptability or repellent quality of any sexual practice or preference. Now what is the normal size for a male penis, Jennifer?"

"Between four and eight inches when erect," Jennifer replied instantly, obviously quoting the book.

"Experts agree that this is a surprisingly wide range, considering the apparent societal preference for large ones. Is there any advantage to having a rather large one?" I inquired of the class. Several people shook their heads. "You're right," I told them. "Size really does NOT count, except for pornographic movie actors and male strippers. When I remember what I most enjoyed about past lovers, or choose future ones, the size of their cocks is not even on my list. What does count is -- what, Cynthia?"

"How long it stays hard," Cynthia blurted, muffling giggles with her hand.

"That would be one factor," I agreed. "There are many others, and we will go into that later, but in general what counts is simply what he can do with it."

"Andy, please show the class how your foreskin works. It would be helpful if you had an erection when you do that." I slapped a tube of K-Y into his hand. "This may be helpful. Class, oddly enough, many men have never discovered the value of lubrication when masturbating. If you do not usually use a lubricant when you masturbate, I would suggest that you begin using one. You will find it far more enjoyable. And it is surprising how closely a slippery palm can be made to simulate the action of a hot pussy."

Andy had tossed the tube of K-Y back onto my desk and was slowly stroking his dry cock. So let him get callouses on it; see if I care. It looked like he was going to have to do a lot of yanking to get it up.

When he had achieved something of a half-master, I continued. "Now Andy 's cock is partially erect. See how much it has grown. Note how the foreskin moves across the head of his cock as he strokes it. I would imagine that this feels quite good to him. Am I correct, Andy?"

Andy shrugged. "I guess," he said.

"The foreskin protects and lubricates the cockhead," I explained. "A circumcised man is not so fortunate. He will almost certainly need a lubricant to obtain the maximum comfortable stimulation. You may stop pulling your prick, Andy, if you want. No, wait here with me for a few minutes. The rest of you will pair off, boy-girl, and go into the cubicles in the adjoining classroom." You can believe I had a helluva time getting funding for six cubicles outfitted with comfortable couches. "Samantha's Little Whorehouse," the Dean once called it. "Amber, you go with Jennifer and her partner. She may need some support."

"In the cubicles, you will have a frank discussion with your partner regarding what you find attractive or unattractive about your own body. You will show each other as much as you are comfortable with showing at this time. You will then each describe how you masturbate, HONESTLY stating frequency, duration, and describing sensations. You will engage in masturbation as you describe it. You may do this without removing your clothing, if you prefer. You do not have to achieve orgasm if you do not feel up to it, but it would be helpful if you did. You may touch each other if you both wish to do so, but that is not really necessary at this time. Your homework assignment will be a description and assessment of this exercise. Go now, please. There are lubricants and tissues in the cubicles. Please clean up after yourselves."

I turned to Andy. "I will be your partner for this one, Andy, since I can't trust you with one of my girls. Let's go." I took his hand and led him to an empty cubicle. "I would like you to remove your shirt now." As he did that, I shimmied out of my dress. My underwear was something I got at Victoria's Secret. It did NOT say "Home of the Whopper" anywhere on it. "I'll go first," I told him. "I like my body a lot, which is good, because it's the only one I have. I like to look at it in the mirror when I play with myself. I usually make myself come at least once a day, sometimes in the morning before I get dressed, and sometimes in bed at night. If the class is especially stimulating, I often want to come again right afterwards. Sometimes I even get to come during class. As I have already stated, masturbation during my classes is always acceptable, and that includes me. Is there anything you would like to see more of, Andy?" I turned in front of him, giving him the 360 degree view.

Andy stared. I waited. His cock was still doing its noodle impersonation.

"Your, uh, breasts," he finally whispered. "Could I see them bare?"

"Of course you may, Andy," I said sweetly. "Could you remove my bra, please? It snaps in the front here. Just unfasten that and push the straps back over my shoulders. Good."

Andy stepped back and looked at me. "How does looking at my breasts make you feel?" I asked him. "Knowing that you are looking at them makes me feel a little tingly," I told him. "I like that feeling."

"Makes me feel like..." Andy stammered, "like, like I want to touch them."

"You may touch them gently, Andy," I said. "Go ahead, examine them carefully."

Andy cautiously lifted one of my girlishly firm tits. He squeezed it gently, massaged it with the palm of his hand, and stroked the nipple with his thumb. It obligingly began to stiffen. He then did a comparison check with the other one. "That feels very nice," I told him. "Is there anything else you would like to see?"

His eyes dropped immediatedly to my bikini underpants. "Please remove my panties, Andy." He dropped to his knees, reverently slid my silk panties down over my hips, and I stepped out of them. "You can just stay down there," I suggested as I sank back onto the couch. "I assume that you are interested in my pussy," I said. "I don't think that I want you to touch it though. So I will just show it to you." I spread my legs wide, parted my pussy lips and gave him a brief guided tour. "And when I masturbate, I concentrate mostly on my clit," I concluded. "Many men think that women masturbate by shoving things into their cunts. I don't think I have ever met anyone who did it that way. You may have seen pornographic movies that indicate otherwise. They are inaccurate. Watch how it's really done." I placed two fingers of my right hand over my clitty and massaged it with a deft circular motion. "I can do this quite unobtrusively inside my panties when I need to. And sometimes I can bring myself off just by crossing my legs and swinging my foot, like this." I showed him. "Now that you know where my clit is, and how the rest of my pussy is arranged, you can see how this might be stimulating, can't you? Now you show me some things."

Andy backed off and sat tentatively on the other end of the couch. "Guess you've already seen everything," he grouched. "I don't see any point..."

"I want you to show me for your benefit, not mine," I told him brusquely. "Show me what parts of your body give you pleasure when you touch them."

Andy immediately grasped his cock. It had apparently liked the pussy examination. "What about your nipples," I asked. Andy stared at me. I sighed. "May I touch them, please?"

He shrugged. "I guess."

I lightly caressed his nipples. He had sparse, silky hair around them. First one popped up saucily, then the other. I then stroked a cool finger down the side of his neck. He jerked as if I had applied an electric shock. "And here," I murmured. "This is a common erogenous zone." I traced a line down the middle of his chest, circled his navel, and lightly scratched my fingernails along the tops of his thighs. "And here...and several other places, which I want you to identify for yourself," I concluded. "And what have we here?" Andy's cock had surely risen to the occasion. The carmine head had emerged from its cowl and was staring at me. If it hadn't been attached to Andy, I would have been sorely tempted to kiss it.

"Would you like to show me how you jerk off?" I asked him in a business-like tone.

Andy pulled at his meat listlessly. It began to wilt. "Tell you what," I said, clapping him on the shoulder. "I'm going to go check on the rest of the class, and you can stay here and work on your masturbation techniques. Remember: your goal is to give yourself pleasure, but that does not necessarily have to include orgasm. It should, though, when you need the relief, and we will get there later if not sooner. So go with it, and don't forget to do your report for the next class period."

I stood and walked deliberately away from him, bending from the waist to retrieve my underwear so that my naked ass was right in front of his face. I casually stroked a finger along my moist slit before I straightened up, giving him a good view of my drooling cunt and my puckered asshole winking above it. I left without stopping to see whether his cock had revived after this display. Sometimes you just KNOW.

jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers