A Collector

Story Info
He collected his items at the laundromat.
966 words
3.53
44.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy pulled just past the open parking place, turned on his blinker and putting his car in reverse he carefully backed into the space, swinging his wheel as he cleared the car in front of him. He then put the car into drive and straightening his wheel he pulled forward. It was quite rare to score a parking place close to the laundromat and he just parked directly in front. He then walked around his car, opened the back door and pulled out a bin of clothes.

Looking around the place he saw that he was the only one in there, so he quickly dumped his clothes into the dryer and then set his bin up on a table near the dryer. All he had to do now was wait for the Saturday morning washers to appear. He lived about eighteen blocks away from this landromat and there were probably a dozen others he could go to that were more convenient for him but he chose this one.

There was an upscale apartment complex just across the street, one that catered to the "urban professional woman," or so the advertising said, so he figured he might enjoy the clientele at this place. Sure enough, after about a thirty minute wait, two very attractive women walked in the door carrying their bins of laundry. Jeremy jumped up and opened the dryer and pulled out his clothes, stacking them on the table next to his bin. He then started folding.

As the women were setting down their laundry and getting their change and detergent together, Jeremy decided he wanted a cold drink so he headed over to the vending machine. He had to walk past both women as he went to get his drink. After putting his change in the machine and getting his drink he slowly walked back to his clothes and dropped two items into his stack of clothes.

Before anyone could notice, he folded a pair of his jeans and then picked up the two pairs of panties he had slipped out of each woman's laundry and hid them under his pants. He then continued folding, pausing only once to take out his phone, dial someone and then hang up without talking. He fiddled with the phone a bit and then finished folding his clothes.

Walking out to his car, he opened the back door, dropped in bin inside and the walked around the car. Getting into the car, he started the engine, carefully worked his way out of the parking space and then pulled out into the street. His drive home took about fifteen minutes will all the traffic, but he finally made it.

Once back at his apartment, he lifted up the blue jeans and took out the two pairs of panties. He looked them over, congratulating himself at his double score today. This wasn't an easy task since the secret was to get the panties before they got washed. He could get clean panties at any time during the washing, drying and folding the women went through, but to get the panties before washing he had to move quickly.

He then picked up his cell phone, emailed the two photos he had taken to himself and then went to his computer. Pulling up the photos, he printed out a nice picture of each of the two women and remembering the light pink went with the short, Latino woman with a tight ass and small breasts and that the white panties went with the blonde white woman with nice big tits, he placed the photos with the matching panty.

Taking a clothes pin, he attached each photo to their respective panty and then opened the top drawer of his dresser. He carefully arranged the latest items in with the ten or so other groups of panties and photos. Pausing for a moment, he grabbed the one he got today from the Latino woman and then closed the drawer.

Gazing at the photo he quickly undressed and then went into the bathroom, returning with a towel. Spreading the towel on the bed, he climbed up and leaned back against his pillows. Propping up the picture so he could watch, he pulled the panties over his head. Looking at the picture through the leg opening of the panties, she took a deep breath, taking in the scent of the woman in the photo.

Reaching down he grabbed his cock and began stroking, all along sniffing and breathing in her scent. As his cock began to feel good from his stroking, the then stuck his tongue out and finding the bit of crusty residue left from her juices, he touched his tongue to it, letting the flavor roll down his tongue. As he continued stroking and looking at the picture, she sucked the crotch of the panty into his mouth. His saliva wet the crusted substance and as it liquefied, she sucked it into his mouth.

The woman's flavor flooded his mouth as he stroked his cock faster and faster, finally arching his back and coming, spurting his cum onto the towel he had spread on his bed. After milking the last drops of cum from his cock and drying it on the towel, he pulled the panties off his head. Once again using a clothes pin, he attached the panties to the picture of the Latino woman and then opened another drawer, this one containing the panties he had worn while masturbating. He dropped the panties in and the slowly closed the drawer wondering what he was going to do about dinner.

"I think I'll try some Mexican food tonight," he said to himself as he picked up his towel and tossed it into his laundry hamper. "Yeah, Mexican food for sure," he repeated.