Manipulating Jenny Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing the erotic sexual adventures of an office girl.
3.1k words
4.41
146.6k
30

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

It is Monday and Jenny, the baby-faced 18 year-old Latina office girl with a stunning figure is back at work. Her boss, a grey-hair man in his mid 50s, calls her into his office.

"Jenny, I've been worried about you all weekend since you fell over in the stairwell and hurt your knee. Because I rang someone to see you urgently on Friday after work and I am paying the bill, I want to make sure you got the treatment you deserve," he says quietly to her after closing the door.

"It went well, sir, the old man there was a bit surprised that someone my age turns up in a teeny tight mini skirt when everyone is going home for the weekend on his floor," Jenny replies candidly. "He did spend about an hour and a half looking at my knee."

Her boss looked up surprised. "More than an hour for your knee?" "Well, he was very thorough as it involved lots of leg stretches and that sort of thing."

"Look Jenny, quite confidentially, I am considering whether to give you a very substantial pay rise as your work has been good but I must insist that I am sure no one out there is taking advantage of you just because you are a beautiful, young lady still in her teens

"No sir, no one is taking any advantage of me. I wouldn't let that happen but you did say I must trust the old guy and really I did because it was late Friday and no one else could have attended to my knee before the next day."

"Well Jenny, I'll tell you what. Let me be the judge of that as it was me sending a highly attractive young woman into a therapist's rooms run by a man probably 10 years older than me and after normal closing time. Huh, you probably think I am an old man, too, but if he took that long to check you out I must know more."

"What do you mean, sir? Jenny posed quizzically. "I guess I can only describe what happened and...."

"No Jenny, the only way for me to know if that man was totally professional about tending to you, especially the way you dress, is to -- well, re-enact everything he did.

"How do you mean, sir? I do wish I could get that substantial pay rise as I have been a good girl you know"

"Jenny what I want you to do is to come to work tomorrow wearing exactly the same clothes you were wearing on Friday -- everything right down to your shoes and undies. We will wait until all the staff go home and I will lock the door so you can run me through stage by stage how he treated you. Now it must be exactly the same clothes -- that tiny mini skirt for example as it's the only way I can see things from another man's perspective."

"Are you saying you will play the role of the physiotherapist and I tell you what he did? "Yes exactly, only I will do what he did on your clear memory of what was done. Now it must be exact situation otherwise we are just wasting time."

Jenny went home that evening with some trepidation. Her boss, she figures, is just like all the other men out for a perv but on the other hand he is the boss and he has my interests at heart, she thinks to herself. And he is thinking of giving me a big pay rise. This is my opportunity not to miss out

"I think he is going to get quite a kick out of checking this old guy out," she says aloud as she imagines how it will unfold.

Tuesday morning and Jenny showered earlier than usual and painstakingly made sure her pussy was immaculately clean and silky smooth from the special emollients she uses to keep her skin looking years younger. You never know, she thinks to herself, the boss may want an upskirt perv to justify that pay rise.

That day Jenny kept away from the boss so no one could twig to anything and made out she was going home, but doubled back at the office at 5.45pm. The boss is waiting for her, locking the door as she enters in her provocative micro mini.

"Look, what I've done Jenny is clear my oversize executive desk as a makeshift massage table to put all this into some semblance. In our re-enactment for me to decide if the old man upstairs treated you professionally or took advantage of your innocence, let's go through it stage by stage. What happened when you got there?"

"He asked me to take off my pantyhose, because he needed to massage my knee." The boss nods. "Okay Jenny, now take off your pantyhose for me as we are duplicating the events of Friday."

"Yes sir, you did tell me to follow his advice and instructions so I will do the same now for you so you can decide everything" With that the pert 18 year-old steps out of her stockings and tosses them on the visitor's chair. "He then asked me to take off my high heel shoes and blouse so it didn't get crushed up."

"So do it," the boss egged her. Jenny strips off her blouse, revealing up close her very low to the nipples skin coloured see-through bra holding her youthfully pointed breasts. Just like the old man, her boss smiles with a look of instant gratification as he gawks at her upraised puffy nipples straining tightly against the sheer nylon material. He figures the big cone shaped puffies capping her 38-inch firm breasts must be two inches across and with mounds peaking a good two inches outwards. Massive! His blood pressure starts to leap.

.

Jenny looks sheepishly at her boss and tells him he must now pick her up and lay her on her back on the executive desk they are using as a re-enactment massage table.

He quickly moved to her and picked her up exactly the same way as the therapist did on Friday. Until now, her boss had no idea that Jenny was into erotic underwear but as he deliberately put his left hand under her mini skirt to hold her by the buttocks, he realises she either has a thong on or maybe no pants at all after feeling nothing but smooth bare bum.

He lay Jenny on her back as the old man did but stuttered "You, you don't seem o be wearing any pants." Jenny giggled. "Sir, would I come to work not wearing pants? Of course I have something on -- it's my favourite g-string panty. Yes, it's very flashy sir but how was I to know I would have an accident sand end up on my back in front of an old man, a stranger?"

"Of course not," he muttered gruffly. Well, just don't think I am an old man just because you are nearly 40 years younger than me. Fifty five is not an old man, girl!"

"Sir, you will see as I lay back I am drawing my knees up very high and pushing my feet back close to my bum as the old man did on Friday." The boss looks fascinated as Jenny's tight and ultra short skirt rides up high on to her olive complexion stomach, revealing for him a sight he never thought possible.

The upskirt position the boss sees Jenny in exposes the silky smooth hairless high pubic mound above her bulging pussy inside the transparent material so sheer it is like looking through clear glass. The boss leans forward for a closer look seeing how this most private part of his young office girl is thrust upwards, hiding nothing.

Like the old man on Friday, her boss can hardly believe his luck. as he stares at the tantalising sight of the superb teenage cameltoe Jenny displays rather proudly now for his unexpected pleasure. The stitching of the paper thin g-string clings so tight around the base of her outer vulva lips that it squeezes her pussy into a tight arching high curved shape as though her pussy is about to burst through the flimsy see-through material. He stares in wonderment, then recollects himself.

"What did he do next," he asks Jenny, not wishing to take his eyes off her swollen pussy lips." You must now spread my legs wide apart and run your hands around my knees. Then lift one leg at a time up as high as possible without bending the knee, push them separately as far back as possible and compare the flexibility of both knees" Her boss didn't waste time following the instructions. "So this is what he did?"

"Yes sir, but a lot more. Now hold each leg up high and swing the leg around in a circular manner. You must keep doing this for at least 10 minutes if you want to be exact with the old man on level 15." Her boss complied, but hardly ever taking his eyes off her revealing thighs. As her boss continues all the movements done by the old therapist, Jenny sees the glint in her boss's eyes and knows he is enjoying this fact-finding mission. Uh oh, she thinks in horror, all this stretching and moving me about is making my g-string panty start to slip between my pussy lips. I should have known being one size too small might have its problems.

"Show me what he did next, boomed the boss who is now getting the hang of it." Jenny rolled on her side telling him he must now lift her legs up high without bending them and hold them there for a minute. The boss gawks greedily as these multiple stretching movements finally pulls Jenny's flimsy g-string cover completely into the crack of her pussy. Now her entire cunt is fully exposed to him for the first time. What previously was a transparent cover for her vagina is reduced to a mere bit of string nylon pulled deep into her crevice and emerging alongside her fully exposed clitoris. Like the old man before him, the boss is relishing a raft of different position views of the teenager's genitals. Watching her bare arse, between her legs, her bare pussy and breasts all at the same time while holding her legs apart from this side position is making the boss think he will wake up out of the dream. Her crinkled vagina lips push out from the exquisitely proportioned wide, fat and high vulva lips with the inner lips robust enough to make her crack quite dominating to the eye. Everything is fascinatingly so bare and smooth, not even the hint of a single hair stub he thinks, how does she keep this pussy so immaculate? The clitoris, he notes, is quite big -- can't miss it even when it's not even aroused.

"Jenny, what did you have to do next?" She sits up and removes her bra, shaking her shoulders teasingly to make her remarkably firm big breasts jiggle about. He stares at her deep pink outreaching puffy nipples. "They are so large and beautifully formed, he finds himself saying aloud. "What happened then? Did he feel your breasts"?

"No, that would be unprofessional remember; I was asked to turn over and lie on my tummy while he checked my leg movements from behind. Jenny didn't say the old man spread her legs first from behind but giggled to herself as she feels the boss pushing them apart. "Now you must lift each leg up high and outwards, then holding both legs in each hand and holding them up, out and around and around for about 15 minutes." This action was lifting Jenny slightly off the desk and in he air.

Throughout this entire rear view workout, the boss had complete scrutiny of Jenny's ever-inviting fat pussy with those perfectly formed wide outer lips making him drool. He enjoys seeing her fully exposed vagina lips opening and closing just like on Friday for the old man and imagines how good it must be to thrust a hard cock into her from this position. This series of exercises really thrills him as he watches how her generously moist vagina opens wider the more he works her over.

"Is this where he finished? He asks Jenny expecting a yes because what could possibly beat this? "Well sir, you must now order me to lie on my back as you rub this oil I brought for the occasion." The boss nods and says," just on the crook knee?" Jenny sighed. "Sorry. I was told to take off my mini skirt first and so now I will for you."

She lay back fully prone and virtually naked in front of her boss. Her big firm breasts standing up so firm with those large puffies is a sight for him to behold. The only skerrick of cover clothing left on her young body is the battered g-string now pulled out of sight into her vagina.

"What did the old man do to you next then? Jenny smiled. "He massaged this oil from my knees both legs right up inside the inside of my thighs and right to my pussy. As you can see, at this stage everything is there for him and you to see and while I had my head back and couldn't see his hands, I could feel his fingers caressing my magic button for quite a while."

"Well, if that is what he did, then so must I " Every time he reaches Jenny's upper thighs the boss doesn't just rub against her clitoris like the old man, he plays with it tantalisingly, and runs his fingers across the entire area of her pussy, squeezing the outer lips together in a pouting manner, and running his fingers up and down her vagina before plunging them deep inside. His in and out, in and out fast actions and flicking her clitoris around playfully made Jenny's nipples stand up rock hard from sexual excitement. The boss saw this and wished he had a camera or could suck them, but he remembers he can only do what his office girl describes about Friday's therapy. "Sir, "Jenny interrupted after enjoying this for a while, he didn't put his fingers inside me like that, he was only flicking my hot spot." The boss keeps going anyway.

As he continues to play with her pussy as he imagines the old man did, Jenny starts squirming about and lifting her buttocks up several inches from the desk as passion mounts inside her. It is a combination of being touched and the sensuality of being in this position at the mercy of her boss. For his part he can't believe this is happening or could ever happen as much as he always wanted to get a good look up Jenny's short skirts when she sat opposite him in his office to discuss work. One day as she crossed her legs he thought he saw her pussy without pants but dismissed that notion as ridiculous.

Now though, he is living the dream. This is my 18 year-old office girl; he thinks to himself, she is so fuckable. Just look at her, completely naked in front of me and actually allowing me to see her lying like this on my desk and touching her and working out all the best angles to view her incredible Lolita pussy. All because I want to check out if the therapist was acting properly.

The boss keeps rubbing the sex shop oil sold from under the counter into her inner thighs and gently massages it into her highset hairless pubic mound. He then gently massages it into the whole area of her naked genitals and Jenny feels the sexual action of it deeply penetrating her upper thighs and pussy lips. The whole area feels on fire. Her prominently aroused clitoris is now peaking its intensity to the overpowering assault on her sexual senses. Her boss is gripped in ultimate pleasure. He revels in making her powerless under his control, yet her exquisitely curvaceous teen body commands him to lose his self control as she lays before him squirming, panting and moaning in the nude.

Jenny feels an almighty orgasm is rising inside her and shouts to her boss "don't stop, don't stop" as she arches her back right off the desk, legs apart with his flashing fingers concentrating on her erect clitoris. "Arrrrgh, aaaarrrgh, she moans louder and louder, her whole body shaking, her firm breasts quivering the nipples standing up so hard her boss didn't know what best to look at during this sensational display of sexual explosion by the beautiful teen. Suddenly Jenny's whole body goes rigid and she lets out a long drawling moan like he has never heard before and then she slumps back flat on the desk her quivering breasts and face perspiring and her body still feeling spasmodic shivers as a series of mini orgasms run through her.

Now her boss just sits and watches the afterglow of the teenager's intense peak of sexual expression, somewhat entranced by the savagery of it, yet the sheer beauty it all. He thinks to himself, that dirty old bugger upstairs did all this just to check out her knee. My God, I am in the wrong business.

Eventually Jenny recovers enough and sits up her breasts jiggling about as she shakes herself and purrs "Oh gee sir, you did it just perfect. Now you know exactly all the things the old physiotherapist did to get my whole body back on balance as he called it."

"Look Jenny, first of all I'm satisfied the old man on Friday acted quite proper in the total way he handled your injury. I am satisfied that he did not take any advantage of your innocence even though you went to him in a very, very short skirt, highly provocative underwear and had to end up naked in front of him. Yes, the fact he didn't try to fondle your lovely breasts when he had the chance shows he was not being diverted from doing the things that would help your actual problem. I do think you can trust him, as I said before, as though he was your grandfather."

"Thank you sir, that makes me feel more relaxed now. I'm glad you insisted on me showing you what happened up there so we both know it was all done professionally and not taking advantage of an innocent girl. Now are you still thinking of giving me that substantial raise?"

The boss pondered as Jenny dressed. "Jenny let's get together here after work the same time next week as tonight and we will work out your new pay rate. I'm sure you will be happy. All I need to determine the exact amount is for you do carry out a few simple requests for me. Okay?"

"Yes sir, I will not let you down."

END PART 2

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers