Outside the Office Ch. 2

Story Info
She convinces him to stay...just a little longer.
1.5k words
4.55
92k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers

After laying with her in her bed for a half hour or so, Danny got up and got dressed. Shanice threw on a T-shirt, but nothing else, and walked him to the door.

They stood at the door for a few minutes, talking, joking. He loved how hot she looked in just a white T-shirt, it barely covered her ass. He opened the door and she put her arms around his neck, smiling. He kissed her mouth, and she parted her lips, allowing his tongue to slide far inside. His hands slid down to the bottom of her shirt, and slid them up her shirt to hold onto her naked ass. She pressed herself against him, kissing back with passion. He broke the kiss.

"I wish I didn't have to go." he said.

"I didn't say you had to go!" she joked, "You're the one who's leaving!" He stood there thoughtfully for a second.

"That's right," he smiled, "what am I doing?" He kicked the door shut behind him and backed the beautiful black woman up to her couch. When she felt her body hit the back of the couch, she could go no further, and his lips were on hers immediately.

She shot her tongue into his mouth, and tingles shot from her pussy up her spine at the rough way he was handling her. They were breathing heavily into each other's mouths. She was his, she was all his to do with as he pleased. He broke the kiss, and spun her around, roughly. Shanice bent over for him, resting her arms on the back of the couch. Her T-shirt raised up as she bent over, revealing her smooth, black ass to him.

Danny could see light glinting off the moisture on her swollen pussy lips that were revealed to him. His cock nearly ripped through his pants, so he gained relief from unzipping his jeans and shoving them and his underwear down to his knees, freeing his rock hard, 6 inch cock. Her heart was pounding like crazy as she waited in anticipation for heaven to slide into her. He could hear her panting loudly as he ran his dick down the crack of her ass. The head of his penis reached her hot, wet slit, and he held there at her entrance.

He pushed forward and he watched his mushroom head part the lips of her vagina, sliding into her about an inch. "Ohhhhh..." she sighed, feeling her lips stretch open for him. Her pussy was so hot around the top of his organ. He grabbed the soft sides of her ass and pushed himself slowly into her all the way, until his entire member was sheathed inside her hungry cunt. They both moaned, needing this badly. He began to fuck Shanice from behind, right there in the livingroom, slowly at first, watching his white cock pull the lips of her vagina outward with every withdrawal. He gently tapped against her ass with his groin as he continued to move at an easy pace. This didn't stop her moaning, and she still had trouble catching her breath. His rod felt so perfect inside her needy hole, and she rammed her ass back against him, meeting his every thrust.

He slid his hand up her shirt, running them up her smooth skin until they felt her beautiful, naked breasts. He grabbed onto her tits, holding them as he fucked her from behind a little harder. He could feel her hard nipples, a wonderful contrast to her soft mounds. Danny loved this, Shanice was so beautiful and to be doing the things to her that he's been doing.... He watched her ass cheeks shake every time his groin slapped against them, her brown skin hitting his white skin over and over. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned each time his cock glided into her. He was so hard!

His animal instinct was forcing him to move things to the next level and so, reluctantly, he released her breasts and slid his hands back down her smooth body to once again grab onto her waist. With a firm grip to gain momentum, he slammed himself hard against her. "UNH! UNH! UNH! OHH God! UNH! UNH!" Her cries could be heard out in the hall as she felt an orgasm rise withing her. 'slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap' went his groin against her ass, though could barely be heard beneath her loud cries. "UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned excitedly, overcome by orgasm. Her entire body was electric, her heart was pounding, and through it all, Danny's cock rammed in and out of her eager twat. She was a helpless ragdoll as he mercilessly pistoned his incredibly hard penis into her gripping vagina.

Finally, she was able to gasp for breath again as she recovered from her intense orgasm. He pulled his manhood out of her and they both could hear an audible 'slurp' noise. She was so wet, both from her own arousal, as well as from the juices he fired into her earlier.

He roughly spun her around and her arms immediately went around his neck, pulling herself up to him and kissing him eagerly. Their lips smacked loudly as their tongues flailed sloppily into each other's mouths. He reached behind her and gave her ass a squeeze before easing her shirt up her body. She broke the kiss and raised her arms and he slipped her shirt off of her, throwing it on the floor. Her gorgeous breasts were exposed to him again, and his cock twitched at the sight of them. He kissed quickly down her neck and down the slope of her breasts as she leaned back on the rear of the couch. His mouth engulfed her dark nipple, sucking on it roughly.

He was too excited, but she didn't mind. The animal way he was taking her was turning her on even further. His right hand dove between her legs and he began to lightly rub her sopping wet slit as he kissed and licked all over her beautiful tits. "Ohhhhh..." she sighed, subtly writhing her crotch against his hand as she watched his mouth worship her breasts.

Danny could put it off no longer. He half sat her on the back edge of the couch, she placed one leg up, and kept her other foot barely touching the floor with her toes. Her long legs were wide open for him and her black pussy was at his mercy. The lips of her cunt were swollen and quivering, she desperately needed him to slide up into her. He stood before her, and he watched her small, dark hand wrap its fingers around his white pole.

Shanice guided Danny to the entrance of her treasure, and they both watched breathless as he slid into her in one stroke.

"Ohhhhhhh yessss. Oh my God that feels so good..." she sighed as that incredible feeling of being filled up hit her. His cock felt so warm inside her! They looked into each other's eyes and smiled. He kissed her, and loved it when she slid her tongue into his mouth. Without breaking the kiss, he began to slide in and out of her. One hand held her back so she wouldn't fall back onto the couch, the other hand held the couch to give him some momentum.

They were breathing heavily into each other's mouth as her wet pussy enveloped his cock over and over. He was forced to break the kiss as he fucked her harder. Her eyes were closed, her head was thrown back, her tits were bouncing with every thrust.


"Ohh God.." he moaned, "I'm gonna cum Shanice!" She smiled, still moaning as he slammed into her as fast as he could. She took her leg off the couch and put it around him, her small foot flailing behind his rapidly thrusting ass. He held her close to him, practically holding her up in the air off the couch he had such a strong grip on her lithe body. He glided in and out of her slick tunnel at full speed, building up to what he knew would be a huge orgasm. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! UMNH!" she cried as he rammed his penis deep inside her one final time, holding it there.

Danny's cock jerked, and his seed sprung forth, painting the deep walls of her pussy. He moaned as he ejaculated violently inside his friend and co-worker, holding her tight. Shanice held him close, her tiny foot resting on the curve of his ass as he shot load after load of cum into her needy vagina. After what seemed an eternity, the fountain of cum that was shooting out of his dick finally slowed to a trickle, and he held himself inside her as they recovered.

She now had all of her weight on the back of the couch as he no longer had the strength to hold her up. They kissed each other, smiling, breathless. He slid his softening penis out of Shanice and she stood before him, naked. He pulled his pants back up, thoroughly satisfied. He was definitely doing this again with her! She threw her T-shirt back on, and walked him to the door again, and they made a second attempt at saying goodbye.

He was able to tear himself away this time, for now...

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers