Lisa's Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Horny wife finds Jimmy irresistible.
6k words
4.59
249.7k
107

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,401 Followers

Friday night.

Lisa stood at the kitchen sink rinsing dishes, stacking them in the drainer to dry. She looked out of the window above the sink but could only see her own image staring back at her through the nighttime darkness.

Jimmy. His image popped up in her mind, she could almost see his handsome features superimposed over her own reflected image. Lisa thought of Jimmy all the time. She would see him in another man – with a gesture or a certain step, a turn of the head. He was like a sliver under her skin, she could try to ignore him but he just wouldn't go away.

The one time affair with Jimmy had unlocked something within her, awakened something sexual, something naughty. Something her husband just couldn't give her. Lisa didn't think she was in love with her brother-in-law, but he reached her with a power she hadn't experienced before. Her attraction had grown so strong that it scared her at times. From the moment when she'd first allowed Jimmy to fuck her, Lisa had been consumed by her hunger for him. She felt the hunger now.

She loved her husband; he was a wonderful man, peaceful, understanding. Rick was attractive, had a great sense of humor, worried about her. She always felt like she was taken care of with Rick. Everything was always under control. He had a nice touch in bed, soft and gentle, the orgasms would come, most of the time, but the sex wasn't...driven. There just wasn't that hot driving feeling.

Jimmy on the other hand wasn't so gentle, he made himself happy first. He wasn't always asking her if she was okay, if she'd finished. He just wanted to fuck. When he focused on her, he seemed to be looking right into her, reading her. And she liked it!

Jimmy was an energetic lover, he made her feel alive. He had brought her to new sexual heights and to an orgasmic bliss that she'd never reached before, or since. The thought of once again returning to those levels of passionate pleasure were becoming irresistible, almost a necessity.

Lisa had noticed that since her affair with Jimmy 10 months ago that she had begun excitedly anticipating his visits, just to be around him. She would get tongue tied and giggled a lot in his presence. God, she was acting just like a teenage schoolgirl all of a sudden.

There had been an intriguing change that grew within Lisa over the past several months. No longer was she the reserved, morally aware housewife she'd been prior to the affair. She was now more sexually alive, open to new ideas and willing to try new things in bed. Rick was ecstatic, his once reserved wife was now uninhibited, almost slutty. Their lovemaking sessions were now feverish, the best ever.

Lisa had also found that she was developing an exhibitionist streak. She would really get more out of sex with Rick by sitting on his hips and facing the dresser so she could watch herself fuck in the mirror. She like the image of Rick's cock sliding in and out of her dripping pink slit. She was also dressing more provocatively when she went out, even when she was just running errands; she was enjoying the newfound attention. She found herself getting very aroused by the attention, her nipples always got so hard and her pussy would flood. The more she'd expose herself the more excited she'd become, often having to rush back home and furiously finger herself to orgasm.

She really liked the post-Jimmy Lisa to the before version. Wicked and naughty were definitely more fun!

She felt a hand rubbing the small of her back interrupting her thoughts. Suddenly Rick was there lightly brushing her left cheek with his lips, gentle little kisses. "Hey babe," he whispered into her ear.

"Hi honey," she said, wrinkling her nose at him.

"Wanna fool around?" Rick asked her as he gently nibbled on the nape of her neck.

"I'm sorry honey. I don't feel like it tonight." She said, dropping her head. Her right hand went to her temple, rubbing it.

"Headache?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Why don't you take something for it and go lay down, get some rest? You'll want to get rid of it before morning. We have that day planned at the zoo with Jimmy and Becca tomorrow."

"I will. Let me finish this up and then I'll take something and go to bed," she said, flashing that brilliant smile of hers.

"Okay. I'm going to go read for a while before bed." He kissed her and turned to walk away, "Love you."

"Love you too Rick," she said, but her mind was thinking about Jimmy. Oh Jimmy, what am I going to do?

_____________________________________

Saturday morning.

The day would be warm, the clear blue morning sky was inviting. Spring was shading into summer. The tulips and daffodils were fading, petunias and marigolds taking their place. The trees had seemingly burst into various shades of green under the warm spring sun.

Lisa had dressed carefully for this day. She'd put a considerable amount of thought into her attire. Something revealing, something tempting but not too far over the line. She'd settled on a beige colored summer dress with a low scooping neckline that emphasized her deep, inviting cleavage. The dress came to around mid-thigh, revealing much of her long, toned, tan legs. It showed off her figure to an exceptional advantage. Perfect.

They passed a parking lot attendant as Lisa and Rick walked toward the zoo's main entrance. Rick noticed that the young man was watching the way Lisa's substantial bosom bobbed and shook with each step she took, her ample 38DD tits appeared as though they were about to burst from the low cut dress.

The attendant lingered a moment as he took in the sight of Lisa's expansive, exposed cleavage as she walked past. Rick looked back at the stranger, then at Lisa, a look of utter astonishment on his face.

Not long ago his wife would have been ashamed to have exposed so much of her body in public. Now she was no longer so conservative, she was almost flaunting it for any pimply-faced kid who happened to want to take a look. Amazing.

They met up with Jimmy and Becca at the main gate. Lisa's busty presentation not lost on Jimmy, his eyes drank her in. "Nice dress," Becca said, thinking the comment would irritate Lisa.

They strolled through the exhibits, Rick and Jimmy began acting like all brothers do, laughing and joking, giving the girls and each other a hard time. Lisa found herself giggling at everything Jimmy said or did. She was becoming increasingly jealous of the attention he gave Becca. Lisa watched Jimmy and Becca walking hand in hand, occasionally bumping hips, staying in each others personal space. She knew it was wrong but Lisa began looking for reasons to dislike Jimmy's girlfriend.

They stood watching the giraffes, marveling at the long, graceful necks as the animals would reach high into a tree to feed on the tender new leaves. Their long tongues efficiently harvesting the foliage.

"Look at how long their tongues are. They remind me of your talented tongue," Becca said, laughing as she snuggled up to Jimmy, shooting a glare toward Lisa. When Becca laughed it was a low, husky laugh, with a little sex in it.

Almost on cue Jimmy rolled his tongue out and touched the tip to his nose. Lisa felt her knees buckle and tightly gripped the rail to keep from falling as she imagined Jimmy snaking his wonderfully long tongue up and into her horny, drooling pussy.

Lisa caught Becca staring at her with a smug look on her face, knowing that Becca had read Lisa's own stunned look. Lisa suddenly hated her.

"Jesus Jimmy," Rick laughed, "What are you gonna do? Pick your nose with it? He used to gross all of the girls out like that when we were kids." Everyone laughed. Jimmy took a lingering, knowing glance at Lisa.

They walked around some more and then decided to stop for some ice cream. As the two couples were sitting down at a patio table to eat the ice cream Lisa leaned way forward as she slid into her chair, purposely giving Jimmy a view where he could look straight down the front of the gaping bust line of her dress and see her big breasts, almost to her nipples.

Jimmy was watching her as she ate her ice cream; she ate it slowly, with a lot of tongue-on-spoon action. He knew that Lisa was purposely putting on a show for his benefit. A slow fire of anticipation spread through his chest and stomach, his breath suddenly coming harder.

Rick stood up, "I'll be right back. Gotta go to the little boys room."

"I should use the ladies room before we start off again," Becca smiled as she stood.

Lisa and Jimmy watched the two walk around the corner looking for the restrooms. Lisa turned to Jimmy, "Well, here we are," she said, dropping her elbows on the table and leaning toward Jimmy. She smelled lightly of cinnamon, like a dream; he eyed her soft freckled cleavage guarded by the swells of her large breasts.

"You really haven't tried anything with me since, you know, we did it," she stated, nibbling on her bottom lip.

She was so serious and so cool about it that he nodded in return and then said, "Well, we've seen each other and spoken to each other..."

"Is that what you call it?" She was teasing him.

Jimmy quickly slid his chair right next to Lisa's. He shot his hand under the table and up her thigh. "Spread your legs."

"I don't-"

"Do it," Jimmy barked, he could feel her breath catch.

She reluctantly spread her thighs, afraid of being caught, her face reddened as Jimmy reached between her legs rubbing and fingering her pussy through her sheer, silken panties. People were walking by, seeming not to notice but Lisa was sure that some of them did which made the whole episode very exciting. Her pussy became very wet, soaking her panties.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" she asked as he continued his assault on her hot, wet panty clad pussy.

Jimmy didn't answer. He moved his middle finger up, and diddled his pretty sister-in-laws swollen clit through her panties. Lisa whimpered and moaned as his fingers worked her pussy, rapidly sliding up and down her panty covered slit. She spread her legs wider, not caring if anyone noticed, giving Jimmy better access, making it easier for his fingers to roam.

"Oh, Jimmy," she whispered. Her voice had gone from sweet to rough, sensual, almost dark with desire, her perfect white teeth catching her suddenly sensual lower lip for just an instant.

"Oh God Jimmy! You're making my pussy so fucking wet! I want you to lick me and then fuck me!" She said in a hushed voice, low and buttery, wanting nothing except for her husband's brother to use her for his pleasure once again.

Jimmy pulled his hand out from under the table and slid his chair back to its place. "We wouldn't want Rick or Becca to walk back and catch us," he said, smiling.

"Oh, God, you're such a tease," she murmured, fighting the sexual frustration as she tried to recompose herself.

"I'd like to finish this, you got a pen? I want to give you my new cell phone number."

Lisa dug in her purse and produced a pen. She wrote the phone number he gave to her on a napkin, then put the end of her pen against her teeth, pensively, erotically. A little clump of hair fell over her eyes and she brushed it back, smiled at him and said, "I'll call you at this number and we can, you know, um, visit." She looked at him and consciously batted her eyes.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Sometime when Rick's out and Becca's not coming around."

Lisa despised herself for it, she was going to be unfaithful again, but she could feel the pleasure of his company unwinding in her chest. There was a hint of amusement in his eyes. He knew the effect he had on her. An unspoken agreement hung in the air between them.

Rick and Becca soon returned and the two couples returned to their zoo tour. Other than some subdued flirting the rest of the trip went by uneventful.

_____________________________________

Tuesday afternoon.

Lisa was meeting her best friend Cathy Burke for lunch. They had been meeting for lunch on Tuesday's like clockwork for the past few years, only missing a handful of times.

Today they were having lunch at Gino's. It was a favorite local Italian restaurant of theirs. The place was authentic Italian – Mediterranean décor, bottles of Chianti with straw wrappers, red-and-white checkered table cloths, baskets of hot fresh bread as soon as you sat down, the room smelling of olives and pepper, sugar and wheat.

Lisa arrived a little before one o'clock, checking her appearance in the plate glass windows as she prepared to enter the building.

"This one makes my dick hard," the maitre d' muttered to the waiter standing next to him.

"Yeah, mine too," he agreed.

Lisa approached the two men, her long blonde hair bouncing and falling to her shoulders. She was strikingly attractive, her heavy breasts shifting under her white, silk blouse, bobbing up and down with each step, her long, tanned legs cascaded from the short plumb colored skirt that clung to her like a new paint job as she walked toward them on matching high heels. She looked like the cover girl from a girlie magazine.

"I'm supposed to meet a friend here. She's expecting me," Lisa said, smiling.

"Ah, yes. I believe you're friend is already seated in the back. Would you follow Tony? He'll show you the way," the maitre d' said, almost falling into her eyes.

"Thank you." Lisa's smile widened, a two-hundred-watt smile. She followed the waiter past the velvet rope, into the back of the restaurant and saw Cathy looking toward her, smiling.

Lisa took a seat across from Cathy. The waiter stepped up beside Lisa, eyeing her cleavage, slipped a menu in front of her, and said, "Cocktail, miss?"

"Ah, I, um, what are you drinking Cath?" Lisa inquired.

"Martini. Two olives."

"A martini. That sounds about right, I'll have a martini."

The waiter went to get the drink, Cathy following him with her eyes said, "He's kind of cute."

"Geez Cathy, they're all kind of cute to you. You need to get laid," Lisa said smiling and they both laughed.

Lisa picked up her menu and sighed, "Every time we eat here I have to spend an extra forty five minutes to an hour on the treadmill."

"I know. The foods great but everything is loaded with calories," Cathy agreed.

The waiter returned with the martini a minute later and then left after taking their orders. They ate in easy companionship, talking about the day, their lives and people they knew.

Cathy's wistfulness disappeared, suddenly getting serious. "So what happened at the zoo? Are you going to get back together with Jimmy again?"

As far as Lisa knew, Cathy was the only person, besides Jimmy, who knew about the affair. She told her about Jimmy rubbing her pussy under the table and went on, "He gave me a new cell phone number. I'm pretty sure I'm going to call him. I just can't stop thinking about him."

"He'd be pretty hard not to think about," Cathy said, smiling.

Lisa nodded and shivered thinking about him. "He does give off a certain" – Lisa groped for a word – "pulse."

"You've got that right," Cathy said.

"No, listen to me, I really want you to understand this. For some reason that I can't explain, he has some sort of hold on me," Lisa told her friend.

"You mean a hold like you'll divorce Rick? Something like that?"

"No, no, I don't want anything like that. I love Rick, I really do, but I just can't get Jimmy out of my thoughts. Jimmy is so...physical; he's really...into sex. I'm telling you Cathy, he's a real sex machine – I don't know what else can I tell you."

"He is?" Cathy purred, slightly seductive, intended to tease her best friend.

Lisa's eyes flickered, and she added, girl to girl, a little giggle, a half whisper, "I didn't tell you this before, but he's really, really large. He filled me up."

Both women giggled and finished their lunch. _____________________________________

Wednesday morning.

"Jimmy?" she said, leaning into the phone, "This is Lisa...your sister-in-law." She added, as if he may not know her. "Are you alone?" her voice was tentative.

"Yeah, I'm alone."

"Could I stop by? Just for a little bit? I've got something I'd like to talk to you about."

"Sure, I'll be here." _____________________________________

When Lisa arrived Jimmy met her at the front door and let her in. She shyly smiled at him, her lipstick was a rough sex shade of red and he marveled at her even white teeth. She wore a simple coral colored t-shirt with a scoop neck tucked into her tight jeans. Her nipples were very hard and obvious. She was more than pretty, she was an extraordinarily attractive woman.

"You sure you want to be here? You're taking an awfully big chance." Jimmy didn't want to bring any grief to Lisa; he had been feeling bad about taking advantage of her.

Standing in the open door she said, "Yeah? It's a game of chance but my bookie wouldn't give me any better odds. You take what you're dealt." She joked.

He smiled in spite of himself.

She peered at him, almost as if she were nearsighted, which she wasn't. "I've got this thing going around in my head, these thoughts, they won't go away. I've been feeling kind of weird about something, about our affair."

"Uh-oh," Jimmy said. "This doesn't sound too good."

She frowned, "I should probably go. I don't know why I'm here."

"You look uncomfortable, if you're not comfortable, by all means, go."

"Okay." She turned to go, but she was going slowly.

"You sure you're alright?" Jimmy asked.

She stopped again, looked at him and said, "Sure," and turned back toward the door. Jimmy thought, uh-oh. He'd never in his life had a sequence like that when a woman didn't have something to say.

"Okay, if you're sure," he added.

"I may have something," she said, nibbling the inside of her lower lip, as if she were distracted by something. "I keep thinking about you and me. I try not to but I just can't help myself. You know that old saying about how 'women don't want just to have sex, women want romance'?"

"What?" She was talking fast and he was suddenly aware of how alone they were and how hot she looked. "Yeah, something like that."

"Since you and I had sex, I'm REALLY starting to like sex," she said. "A lot. The problem is that I'm not finding the intensity that you and I shared, nothing as physical and right now I really don't need love, but I really sort of would like to..."

As she spoke, she was moving into the house and Jimmy edged toward the door.

"Where are you going?" she asked. "Are you running for it?"

"Jesus no. I'm closing the door." He felt his awareness expanding; his stomach began to clutch, he was breathing hard and could feel the erection pounding at his groin, the excitement building.

As soon as the door closed Lisa took Jimmy by the collar, kissed him, and said, "I'm tired of the games Jimmy. I need you, right now." She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help it, the drive was irresistible.

He reached for her, pulled her to him and kissed her. She hesitated for the fraction of a second, and then returned the kiss, powerfully, pushing him against the wall, her face and pelvis pressed to his, her hands clenching his shirt. They clung together in a passionate kiss; then she broke her lips away and pulled him tighter groaning, "Oh, Jesus."

"Come on, into the bedroom," he said.

He led Lisa into the bedroom and held her for a long moment and then found her lips again. They walked in a little tight circle and he felt the bed hit the back of his knees and he dropped on to it, pulling her with him. He expected her to resist, but she did not. Lisa rolled to one side and held him, kissing him again with a hunger on the lips, then on the jaw. He rolled half over on top of her pulling at her shirt, getting it out of her jeans, getting his hand inside, fighting the bra, finally reaching around her and unsnapping it, catching one of her pendulous breasts in his hand, squeezing it.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,401 Followers
12