Why Did She Wait?

Story Info
18-year-old girl loses her virginity in a drunken romp.
1.7k words
3.89
169.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
457 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

Catherine had just turned eighteen a few months ago and was very proud of the woman she had become. She was just days away from starting her first year in college and she had managed to remain a virgin until this very day. She was a beautiful girl with blue eyes, long blonde hair and a fit body. Her breasts weren't all that big, but they were certainly nice. She had a perfect bubble-butt that she enjoyed showing off with her clothing choices. She had dated a few guys, and had even had one relationship that lasted over a year, but through all of that she stayed true to her values and abstained from sex. Aside from her long-term ex-boyfriend, the furthest she had ever gone with a guy was some mild groping. Even with her ex, the most she had done was give him a handjob and make him cum in her palm.

It wasn't as though Catherine didn't want to have sex, she just didn't want to give it up so young. All of her friends had already lost their virginity, some of them as young as thirteen years old. While they all agreed that they enjoyed sex, not one of them was happy with their decision regarding their first time. Catherine believed that she would know when the time was right, and she just hadn't been convinced yet.

It was a Saturday night, and Catherine was attending a staff party for the golf and country club where she worked. The party was being held at one of her co-worker's houses and most of the staff would be there. By the time she arrived, most of the people were already drunk, including Catherine's best friend who waited tables with her. She had a few drinks to get caught up, and was soon feeling quite intoxicated.

Later in the evening she found herself practically staring at a guy she had never met before. He appeared to be a bit older than most of the people there, maybe around thirty years old. He was tall and athletic, with short brown hair. What really grabbed her attention were his ice-blue eyes. He saw her looking at him, then walked over and introduced himself. His name was Jason, and it turned out that his best friend was the host of the party. He and Catherine were chatting and hitting it off exceptionally well, and within a couple of hours they were alone on the back deck, making out.

"We should go somewhere more private," she said after they were interrupted yet again by someone stepping out on the deck.

"My place is just a few minutes away from here," he said. She didn't think it would be a good idea to lead him on by coming back to his place, only to deny him sex, but in her drunken stupor she convinced herself that all he probably wanted was to kiss her and grope her in private anyway. She agreed to go home with him, and ten minutes later they were sitting on the couch in his apartment, making out with more passion than before.

Jason took his shirt off, revealing his chiselled chest to her. She thought briefly that things might be going a bit far, but she quickly distracted herself by running her hands over his chest. He grabbed onto the bottom of her shirt and quickly lifted it up, pulling it off before she had a chance to protest. Again she had her reservations, but she knew that they were still a long way from actually having sex. He cupped her breasts and began to fondle them, then worked his mouth down until he was kissing her cleavage. Her body was starting to tingle, and her pussy was getting wet. Before she even realized what she was doing, she had undone his pants and helped him to push them past his hips. She reached out and started rubbing his cock through his underwear. She was immediately struck by the though that his cock was bigger than her ex-boyfriend's, the only cock she had really had a good look at. As she rubbed him harder, he moved his hand down to her crotch and started rubbing her pussy through her jeans. Catherine was dying to get a good look at his cock, so she grabbed at his underwear and pulled them down and off, leaving him naked. She was starting to completely lose control as she reached behind her back and undid her bra, pulling it off.

It was at this point that Catherine realized that she really needed to have sex. Part of her was reluctant, but the alcohol in her system was winning out. In fact, what little logical thought she was able to muster served only to reinforce the fact that, if she were to regret her actions, she could always blame it on the booze. She stroked his cock quickly, then fumbled at her jeans with her other hand. Within a couple of minutes she had pulled her pants off completely. She hadn't expected to be taking them off, so she hadn't worn any panties. It was at this point, however, that she became thankful that her friends had suggested shaving her pussy. Most of them shaved or waxed on a regular basis, and they had told her about how turned on it made their dates. Although Catherine wasn't planning on letting anyone else see it anytime soon, she decided to give it a try anyway. She immediately fell in love with the look it gave her, and had been shaving ever since.

She was brought back to reality by the fact that she was naked with a guy for the first time in her life. Her hands were shaking with nerves and she could feel her heartbeat pounding against the inside of her chest, excited about finally experiencing what her friends had all been raving about.

"Can I suck it?" she asked, looking down at his throbbing cock. Jason said nothing, but instead put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her down. She opened her mouth and started to suck on just the head, then gradually took him a bit deeper. She had remembered her friends talking about how guys liked it when girls could take their cocks deep in their mouths. She had actually practiced on a banana before, surprising herself to learn that she had no gag reflex. She took advantage of that fact, gradually taking Jason's entire cock down her throat.

"I've never sucked cock before," she said, taking it out of her mouth for a moment.

"You're doing great," he said. He let her deepthroat him for another couple of minutes, then he pulled her away. He pulled her onto his lap, facing him, and pointed the head of his cock between her pussy lips.

"I'm a virgin," she blurted out, just as the head separated her lips.

"Don't worry," he replied. "I'll make sure it doesn't hurt too much. It'll help that you're so wet!" He slowly pushed her hips down onto his, pushing his cock in. As he hit her hymen he looked up into her eyes, then he broke through it, impaling her.

"That hurts just a bit," she said, sinking herself down onto his cock and holding there. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"Just relax and it'll start to feel better," he said. They moved slowly, and it took several minutes before she was able to ride him with any amount of force. Both of them were moaning, the whole apartment filled with the sounds of sex. All of a sudden he stood up, picking her up with him and staying inside her pussy. He turned around and put her on her back on the couch, kneeling on the floor in front of it, then began fucking her a bit harder than before.

"That feels amazing!" she cried, really getting into it now. She even reached down and started to rub her clit with her fingers as he slammed into her. "I thought it would hurt way more than this! I'm so wet!"

"You're such a sexy little girl!" he said.

Just a minute later she screamed out, experiencing her first orgasm ever. Jason didn't let up, though, and kept fucking her.

"You're so fucking tight!" he said to her.

"I love your dick!" she cried. "I'm not a fucking virgin anymore!"

"No you're not," he replied. "You've got a big dick inside you right now! Take that dick, girl!"

"Holy shit! I'm fucking cumming again! I feel so dirty baby!"

Jason started to get a little rougher with her, and it only served to intensify the feeling. He pinched her nipples and squeezed her tits hard, making her squeal.

"Slam my fucking cunt baby!" she screamed, surprising herself with the vulgarity of her words. A minute later she was screaming out more obscenities as she came for the third time. "I feel like such a slut!" she said, speaking in a manner which she would never dream of if it weren't for the alcohol in her system. "Holy fucking Christ!" she cried a couple of minutes later. "I'm fucking cumming again! It feels so fucking good!" He kept pounding into her for a few more minutes, bringing her to one more orgasm. "Are you ready to cum yet?" she asked.

"Hell yeah," he said. "I want to cum on that pretty face!" He pulled out and stood in front of her as she sat up.

"Give me your cum baby!" she cried. He stroked his cock quickly and within moments he was shooting onto her face. "Keep cumming baby!" she said. "I want it all over my face!" He finished cumming, then collapsed onto the couch beside her.

"That virgin pussy was amazing!" he said. "I think you and I should make each other cum like that again sometime!"

"Definitely," she said as she quickly drifted off to sleep.

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
457 Followers