One Little World Ch. 01

Story Info
Their first meeting.
3.4k words
4.39
40.6k
17

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is 100% a work of fiction springing from my own imagination. Any resemblance to real events or people (be they living, dead or zombie) is no more than a startling coincidence.

*

"Hello . . ."

He looked up from his book. There was a young woman in the doorway to his bedroom. She looked to be about twenty-five.

"How did you get into my house?"

"I, um, your housemate gave me . . ."

He laughed. "I'm joking, sorry, I don't have many visitors. Have a seat."

"Oh, of course. Thank you."

He turned back to the book and continued to read, curious how she would react. He really wasn't looking for any visitors and the story was interesting.

"Your housemate said that . . . that . . ." She stumbled over her words, feeling awkward. It would have been better to call first, she realized. Although perhaps that would make her look too interested. She wasn't about to come off as desperate the first time she met him.

He looked at her curiously. "I've gotten the impression that Tom says a lot of things about me to a lot of people."

"Yes. I mean no!" The next few words came tumbling. "He said you were into that kind of thing!"

He slipped a bookmark carefully into place and placed the book onto his desk. "Into what kind of thing, exactly?" If Tom was trying to set him up it was being done well. He started to make a guess about what she was referring to but stopped himself, not wanting to offend her. Besides, if he was right, it was far more important to him that she knew how to ask.

"You know," she looked at her toes, "the whole whips and chains type stuff."

He bit his thumb and looked at her more carefully than before. She was quite attractive. Shoulder length blond hair tied in a pony tail. Her clothing seemed conservative at first glance but in fact highlighted her features quite nicely. She had very dressed carefully.

"Ah . . ." He tried to keep his voice steady. "I don't do 'whips and chains' as such. Nowhere to put the chains you see and I just don't like using whips on principle."

"Oh." She turned beet red and moved to leave. "I'm really sorry then, Tom really seemed to think that you enjoyed that kind of . . ."

"No, you you misunderstand. I just don't happen to physically have any chains and I . . . uh, really don't like using whips. Not quite my scene." He flashed a quick smile but it collapsed almost instantly to a sort of severe curiosity. "Why did you come here?"

"Um, your housemate, Tom, is a friend of mine and . . ." She trailed off, blushing again. It was quite endearing.

He scratched his head and stood up. The conversation was going nowhere. He placed a finger under her chin and raised her eyes up to meet his. She looked almost frightened, but not of him. Embarrassed. Humiliated to even bring it up. "Go on. I promise that I'm in no position to judge you for anything."

She found herself unable to break eye contact. The words poured out, she was afraid that if she didn't say everything as quickly as possible her nerve would fail and that would be the end of it. "I didn't want to go meet some random guy and ask him to tie me up or something because he might be a psycho. So I asked Tom if he could give me any advice, he knows all kinds of people, Tom said you liked that kind of thing but there was no way you were dangerous because he knew you really well."

"Alright. That's enough." He gave a little smile and released her. "I . . . well I certainly believe that you know Tom."

She giggled in spite of herself.

"Do you actually want to be whipped?" he asked.

"I guess I hadn't thought about that."

"Think about it now."

She stayed silent. He walked over to the door placed a hand on the knob. He let out a breath then turn back toward her. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Water is fine, thank you."

A minute later he returned with two glasses of ice water. Handing one to her he sat back down.

"Well?"

"I guess I don't really want to be whipped. I just thought . . ."

He cut her off. "That's fine. Sharp pain, like a whip or a flogger, isn't something I enjoy inflicting. It isn't something you should be asking for if you don't want, either. Nonetheless there are many different types of pain in the world. Not all of them are physical. I do enjoy causing some of those."

He stared at the ice in his glass, suddenly lost in thought. She took the moment of reprieve to examine him. He was a strange person, not more than a few years older than she was. In many ways he was almost the opposite of what she had expected. A slight and unassuming man who's most intimidating trait appeared to be a collection of books that lined every wall of the room so that the walls were completely hidden. She waited for him to speak rather than break the silence.

"Clearly," he said looking up again, "you think that what you want in a relationship falls somewhere outside the accepted norm. The phrase you're looking for is BDSM. Right?" He continued without letting her answer. "The 'whips and chains' angle you referred would be the SM part, that is, sadism and masochism. Named after two rather interesting people." He stopped. She didn't really care. No one really cared about etymology. "Anyway, while the equipment gets all of the attention there really is a great deal more to the lifestyle. I think all the other parts are more important. Tom's usually making excuses to leave after listening to me talk for this long, by the way. You're a good listener. For example I prefer the DS section. That is big 'D' little 's', for dominance and submission. The capitalization is done like that . . . I'm babbling aren't I?"

She smiled bemusedly.

"I'll rephrase. Does power-play interest you at all?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Stand up."

She rose quickly.

"Spin around."

She turned in a circle once.

His voice hardened, "I didn't say to stop."

"I'm sorr-" He placed a finger on her lips.

"No need to apologize. Just obey and change the behavior for next time."

She began again. Just obey. That was something she could do. It made her feel like a child or a puppy. For whatever reason she could feel herself warming at the treatment. The only thing he wanted from her was obedience.

After a few rotations he told her to stop. Moving behind her he traced her collar bone with his index finger and leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "I mean something like that." Then, stepping back, he laughed. "Slightly more sexual, of course."

She drew a deep breath. "Um . . . I think I might enjoy that."

"Wonderful. Excuse me a moment."

"Yes, sir."

He laughed at the honorific and down went into the kitchen. The only shoes by the door were his own and ones that the young woman must have worn. Tom was still out doing whatever it was that so reliably kept him busy at all hours of the night.

"Oh, dear." He ran his fingers along the smooth granite counter top. It had been a long time. A very long time. But there was something about her that he couldn't really place. Something more than her physical beauty or her obedience. Those were turn-ons, certainly, but there really was something more about her that he liked. She was attractive, not just pretty.

He shook his head as he drew a table knife from the drawer beneath the counter and ran the blade slowly across his palm. No blood. Nonetheless he ground the edge against the cutting board a few times to make sure it was blunted. Finally he washed the whole knife in antiseptic soap and quickly dried it off. He started to put it in a pocket then placed it on the cutting board instead.

"I just realized," he said as he entered, "I don't even know your name."

"Shanon."

"Well then, Shanon, do you trust me?"

"Yes. I mean I guess trust you. I just met you and-"

He silenced her with a gesture. "Let's try again. Do you trust me enough to feel that I won't hurt you even if I do something that makes you afraid?"

"I don't know."

"That's an entirely reasonable answer." He put his finger under her chin again. "If anything I do makes you not want to continue say 'Red' and I will stop immediately. That is an absolute. If you want me to explain something or slow down a bit say 'Yellow'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Repeat it back to me."

"If need you to stop I will say 'Red' and you will stop. If I need an explanation or wish you to slow down I will say 'Yellow' and you will do that."

"Very good. Take your clothes off."

Shanon began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

"We haven't got all night. Or at least not to spend doing something so simple."

Shanon tried to get at the buttons more quickly but fumbled with them instead.

"Too much responsibility already? I can't have you making mistakes about such simple things."

She blushed furiously. He chuckled and motioned for her to turn around. His hands came up from behind her and he began to unbutton her shirt.

"How do you feel?" he whispered in her ear.

"I've never been so embarrassed in my life. It's sort of . . ."

"Sort of what?"

"Arousing, sir."

"Mmm, that's nice to hear. I'll have to see what else I can do to make you feel like that. Don't speak for now, unless you must."

He slid the blouse off her shoulders then carefully removed her skirt. Shanon stood in the middle of the room wearing only her underwear. Reflexively she moved to cover herself.

He grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back roughly. His voice was measured. "Arms at your sides, pet. And keep them there unless you want to be punished."

She relaxed nervously, uncovering her body. Even with no one around she felt ashamed to have been stripped down and placed on display. Shanon could feel her body responding to the exposure, to being treated like a toy. It was awful but she didn't really want to stop.

He touched her shoulder and turned her around again. His eyes roamed her body with meticulous scrutiny, fingers trailing over his skin just ahead of his gaze. Shanon kept her eyes straight ahead. She wanted to prove to him, and to herself, that she would not give in to her nerves.

"You really are quite pretty," he said after several minutes of silence.

He dragged his hand down her neck then across her collar bone. He placed his palm over her chest. Her heart was beating wildly but she retained what composure she could.

Suddenly he realized what he liked so much about her. She had to be an incredibly strong person to have searched him out and come to his house alone with no idea what was going to happen. That she had allowed him to undress her and examine her almost naked body took incredible degree of self confidence. He loved it. Shanon trusted him enough to let him toy with her and she trusted herself to know her limits. It was easy to trust her as well.

Moving close to her face he whispered, "I think you really do enjoy this."

Shanon nodded, recalling the order not to speak if she could help it.

"Stay here for a moment. I need to go get something."

He left her in the room for over ten minutes while he gathered himself up. He drummed his fingers on the counter. Finally he decided to try.

When he returned to the room with the knife in hand she gasped and took a step back. "Yellow, um . . . please."

He held the knife lightly in his hand and twirled it in hand until the handle was pointed at her. "What do you want to know?"

"Are you going to cut me?"

"It's a kitchen knife, it couldn't cut a block of Gouda. As long as you are careful to be still there's really no chance of you being hurt. I have a lot of practice with sharper ones."

Shanon swallowed then hardened her expression. "You're trying to scare me off with that thing."

"No." It felt less than true even as he said it. "Even if I was . . . obviously it didn't work."

Shanon took a deep breath. She still had the other word to fall back on. She could say 'Red' and he would stop. But for some reason she did trust him. On another level she knew that he wanted to use the knife and she didn't want to disappoint him. He had said she could ask to stop at any time if it became too much. "Okay." Shanon closed her eyes to brace herself.

"Open your eyes, pet."

"Yes, sir." They snapped open.

He looked into her eyes carefully. She was extremely scared. Not of him, though, just of the knife. He sat down and place it one the desk. "I need you to tell me, with absolute honesty, that you're willing to let me do this. If you're too scared of the knife I have plenty of other ways we can have fun. This isn't a challenge."

Shanon took a deep breath and reminded herself she could have him stop immediately. But as much as she wanted to tell him to stop Shanon put those thoughts aside. "If it will make you happy, sir, I'm willing to try."

"Thank you. Also you don't have to call me 'Sir' since we've just met."

"Yes, sir."

He took a breath and picked the knife up again placing the flat of the blade against her cheek. "By the way, pet, you've spoke out of turn twice now. If you can answer me with a 'Yes' then you can answer me with a nod. Remember that and do better next time."

Shanon inhaled sharply.

"Kneel."

She sank to her knees, trembling. The blade traced lazy patterns on her back, keeping just light enough for her to feel it. Shanon stared at the carpet, unable to speak she could only think. It dawned on her that she was trembling because she had spoken without permission, the knife he held so close against her skin had almost nothing to do with it.

She felt the knife lose contact with her skin. She sighed with relief. His hands gently gripped her shoulders. They moved slowly down her back and undid the clasp of her bra. He pulled it away out of sight and then, with one finger never breaking contact, he walked around in front of her.

"Lie back."

Shanon lay down on the carpet. Her heaving breasts pointed at the ceiling. Her breathing was heavy with anticipation and fear. He looked into her eyes, they held everything he needed to see.

"What do you think your punishment should be?"

"Whatever you want, sir."

He pinched a nipple and she gasped. "Clever girl." He considered the answer for a moment, "Alright, I'll choose your punishment for making a mistake but as a trade off I'm not going to tell you when it's coming."

Shanon shuddered at the thought of punishment but, to her relief, he put away the knife. He slowly pulled her panties off her legs and placed them neatly in the pile with her other clothing. One finger moved lightly over her slit. Shanon squirmed under his touch. This was punishment? His other hand moved to her breasts and began to tease her hardened nipples. He continued until Shanon had lost track of time almost completely.

She looked him in the eye, desperation and lust mixing equally in her gaze. He knew she was trying to plead with him silently. In return he gave a tiny sadists grin. "We were talking about punishment a while ago weren't we?" He said without pausing in his ministrations. "Guess what it's going to be."

"I . . . don't . . . don't know."

"That's not a good enough answer for a clever girl like you. Think. What kind of punishment would I choose, pet?"

"You're only going . . . going to t . . . tease me, sir."

He grinned. "Say it another way and maybe I'll think about something different."

Shanon gasped as he intensified his toying with her body. She cleared her head. He wanted an answer immeditely. "You're not going to let me cu . . . uu . . . um, sir."

"There we go, you did put that beautifully. Maybe I should let you cum now since you did what I asked. I did promise to think about it."

She whimpered, hearing his intent in his voice.

"You do get it now. You are so pretty like that." He smiled wider. "I just can't spoil it by letting you release all of that energy. You understand right?"

She nodded.

"You're a very good little pet, Shanon." He pulled his hands away. "But you have to put your clothes on now. I'll get us something to drink. Water again?"

Shanon groaned. If he'd gone just a little longer she would have been over the edge. But that wasn't what he'd wanted, he just wanted to see the look in her eyes as she realized what she wasn't going to have. Shanon's body flushed at the knowledge that she was more than happy to show him just that.

"I asked if you would you like a glass of water."

She nodded.

He gave her a few minutes to dress while poured a glass of water for each of them. When he returned she was fully dressed but remained on the floor, kneeling subserviently. He wondered for a moment why she hadn't taken a chair to sit in then smiled wryly as it occurred to him.

"Here you are." He handed her a glass. "You may take a chair."

Shannon nodded and took the glass before getting up.

"I just realized I never told you my name. That was very rude of me." He held out his hand. "I'm James. You know you can speak now, right?"

She laughed. "I've been waiting for you to say that, sir. May I speak openly to you?"

"Yes, always."

"You're very cruel, sir. I really wanted to . . . " She trailed off but seeing his raised eyebrows she began again. "I really wanted to cum."

"I figure this way you might come back just to find out how it could have ended. I'm sure Tom has described my love life in detail." James stared at the ice in his glass for a moment. Shaking his head James came back into reality. He scrawled a few number of a scrap of paper. "The house number."

"Not your cell? I mean I'm just surprised most people never use landlines anymore."

"I'm afraid I've never really found a use for a cell phone. That's the best way to reach me."

As she looked at the number Shanon realized he didn't have hers. "Would you like my phone number, sir? So you can tell me when to come back."

"If you're not willing to ask to come back then I should hardly pressure you about it. Take your time."

"Thank you."

They made small talk until James looked at the clock.

"It's late. I'll see you . . . when, you come back."

"Good night, sir."

"Good night, pet."

James stared absently down the road as she drove away. He shook his head and placed his hand against the cold glass of the window pane. Too long. Far too long.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments and criticisms are welcome and hoped for.

Don't forget to vote :-)