What the Cab Driver Saw

Story Info
Scantily clad wives herd drunk husbands home.
1.3k words
4.3
27.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a prequel to CARVING HER INITIALS.

*

My name's Joe. I've been driving a cab in this town for over twenty years. I've had my share of memorable fares: College girls changing clothes in my cab, couples screwing, whores giving blow jobs, you know, the stuff you see on cable TV. But last week's trip to Livia Street was one for the record books.

Willy, the bouncer at a downtown bar called Poppa O'Brien's called me about 2 A.M. to tell me "the Boys" were ready to call it a night. I knew right away exactly who he was talking about.

Dave, Hank and Bill are three local business men, real go-getters who are closing in on their first millions as they approach their thirtieth birthdays. They're married to their careers first and second to their college sweethearts that look like trophy wives are supposed to look. A year and a half ago all three couples bought houses on Livia Street, the local yuppie neighborhood and became famous for entertaining. I'd never get an invite to their parties, but I did plenty of business hauling the who's whos home. The wives let their husbands have a "boy's night out" every month and I frequently got them home safely. They were always good for a nice tip.

I pulled up at Poppa O'Brien's Saloon and Willy opened the cab door for the boys. They were more wasted than I had ever seen them. Hank was out cold, with his arms around Dave & Bill who could barley stand up themselves. Willy poured them into the back seat, made sure no fingers were in the door and slammed it shut.

"303 Livia Shtreet" roared Bill.

"Naw, naw," said Dave. "The wives are all at my place. 305 driver..."

"Yer plashe? Water they doin' at yer plashe?" drooled Bill.

"Din't Angie tole you? They were gonna break open a bottle of merlot, watch chick flick videoshs, do each others toe nails and talk about us!"

"Oh yeah, I remember, they w' havin' a slumber party!. Driver, 305!"

"Yes, sir" I said.

"Hey, Dave, how we gonna get Hank in?" Bill slobbered. I don't think I can carry him all the way to the door."

"I'll go in and get my wheelbarrow..." moaned Dave.

I thought "This should be worth seeing."

A few minutes and two choruses of their college fight song later we pulled up in front of 305 Livia. Dave stumbled up the walk to the well lit porch and stopped to fumble with his keys. As he tried to put the key into the keyhole the door opened from inside and I got a look at DiAnne, Dave's wife. "Holy Shit in a brick outhouse" doesn't quite describe her: The see-through white nightie gave me a good look at her 38DD's but only for a second.

"Honey, are you alri...Oh my God" she gasped as he fell past her, close enough for his breath to repulse her. They disappeared into the house and the sounds were enough for me to imagine what happened next.

"EEEEK!"

"No, no! Don't worry. He's too drunk to notice us."

"Dave! What are you doing? Not on the rug, damn it!"

Dave staggered out the front door pushing a wheelbarrow, Halfway down the walk he tripped and went face first into the monkey grass edging. Dianne ran out and dropped to her knees next to him, obviously so worried that she didn't notice me, Damn, that see through nightie looked good on her! I didn't get a really good look, though, because two more beauties ran past her to their fallen soldiers in my back seat.

Sue had her light brown hair tied back in a French braid. Her pink silk nightgown hung just far enough past her behind to make me wonder if she was wearing panties under it. I didn't get much of a look at her body as she climbed into the back seat yelling "Hank! Hank, talk to me!" She put her hands on his cheeks and turned his face close to hers to see if he was breathing. Instead of being disgusted by the whiskey on his breath she just wrapped her arms around him and whimpered "Thank God! You're OK!" This was all lost on Bill, who broke into another chorus of the college fight song.

We were rescued from Bill's singing by Angie who had run around my cab to the driver's side. Obviously, we had interrupted some secret female grooming ritual because her short hair was wet with some kind of jell that dripped onto her bare shoulders and trickled down to her black tube top that barely covered her itty bitty breasts. The only other piece of clothing on her was a pair of Valentine's Day panties that were at least a size too small, even on her toned and trim body. Bill saw her and stopped singing to proclaim his undying love and ask her to be the mother of his children. Angie humored him: "Oh yes, Bill, please come to my bed and mount me like a stallion!" I couldn't hold the laugh back anymore and snorted loudly. Even Sue burst out laughing, still wrapped around her guy.

Well, in a few seconds the girls figured out that Dave could wait on the grass while Dianne brought the wheelbarrow over to the cab and helped Sue pull Hank into it. The two of them pushed the barrow toward Sue's house and disappeared into it. Angie helped Bill out on to the street side and pulled his arm over her shoulders. He made an attempt to fondle her breasts with his other hand but missed and touched her washboard abdominal muscles.

"Damn, girl, you 'r' in great shape" he drawled as she lead him toward their house, her ass making the hearts on her panties seem to jump up and down.

Dave had recovered from his fall enough to start yelling "DiAnne! DiAnne!" I hadn't seen DiAnne come back but she appeared next to him. After all the commotion I finally got a good look at her and what she was, or should I say was not wearing. Her shoulder length black curls framed an angelic face and drew attention down to her white shoulders and the spaghetti straps of her wisp of clothing. The nightie floated over her tits and stopped high enough to show her pierced navel ruby. The matching panties were equally see through and even under the street light's monochrome glow I could see her dark pubes as she approached her man and squatted down.

"I love you DiAnne" Dave slobbered from the ground as he tried to roll toward her.

"I know Baby, but right now I need your wallet to pay the driver." She rolled him far enough to reach his hip pocket and pulled his wallet out

"Don't be gone long shweetheart" Dave growled as she walked toward my window. As she turned toward me at the front bumper she pulled her hair back out of her face and her eyes told me she recognized me from one of their parties.

"Oh, I'm glad it's you, Mister, uh, ..."

"Joe" I finished her sentence for her. "I was here after some of your parties to take your guests home."

"Yeah, that's why I know you won't spread this all over town." She pulled two fifty dollar bills out of Dave's wallet and offered it to me.

"Don't worry, ma'm, I know better than to blab" I said taking the cash. "I hope he survives the hangover in the morning. They'll really have to pay the piper!"

"Oh, they'll have to pay more than the piper for this" she snarled, then flashed an evil smile at me. I could tell she had something planned for Dave by the sharks circling in her eyes.

"Good night Joe." She walked on past my window and around the back of the cab and up the walk. I got a great view of her backside as she bent down to offer Dave a hand up. But poor Dave couldn't get up so she stepped past him and looked back at him. He crawled on his hands and knees to follow her into the house. As she closed the door I radioed the dispatcher that I was available again.