Watersports Other than Surfing

Story Info
Introduction to watersports by a Japanese goddess.
6.1k words
4.58
71.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

The first time I ever used an Internet dating site, I thought it would be just for fun. I never expected it to work, let alone help me find something that would change my love life forever -- and open up my world to the greatest, most perverse sex I've ever had in my life.

I'm a pretty normal guy. Average build, average size penis -- nothing really about me stands out. At the time I had just finished university and was in my first job. I've had my share of girlfriends who all basically fit the same description -- Caucasian, blond or brunette, average tits, nothing really special. I hoped the online dating service would help me find someone new, and something I've never experienced before.

While filling out my online application to the dating site, I spoke briefly about myself. I included a photo, but the thought of one of my friends stumbling upon it scared me, so I used one that was a little blurry and low-resolution.

I also wanted to mention some of my favorite pastimes: surfing, windsurfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, basically any activity on the water. I've lived near the beach my entire life, and I would ideally want the woman of my dreams to have the same interests as me. So under the 'hobbies' section, I summed up my outdoor activities simply as 'watersports.'

Luckily the hazy photo was able to catch the eye of several women, including a Japanese girl around my age, known only as 'Jasmine.' Her photo must've been professionally touched-up, because there was no way this beautiful girl would be wasting her time with me if she looked that good in real life.

I contacted her through the messaging service and we exchanged numbers. After talking on the phone a couple of times, we agreed to meet for our first date the following Friday. I suggested we go to this little Thai restaurant downtown I knew. I chose it for its intimate setting complete with dim lighting and soft music.

We agreed to meet at 7pm but I planned on getting there at 6:30pm. I wanted the extra time to get our table ready and put out the bouquet of flowers I bought for her as a romantic gesture. Although to my surprise she was already waiting outside the restaurant when I arrived.

From afar I recognized her from the photo on the dating site, but as I got closer to her she looked ten times better than her photo had suggested. My penis twitched a little as I realized that this exotic Japanese beauty was here for me, and no one else.

"Jasmine, right?" I asked as I handed her the flowers.

"You must be Morgan!" She exclaimed, accepting the bouquet.

I offered my hand out for her to shake but instead she flung her arms around my neck in a tight embrace.

"The flowers are really sweet," she purred. "I've been looking forward to our date all week long."

"So have I. You look even more beautiful than your picture. I had no idea you were going to be this gorgeous!"

She laughed and flung her hair. "Oh, you're such a sweetheart! Morgan, you're making me blush!"

I gently laughed along with her and stared into her eyes. I hadn't realized that ten seconds had passed, which had created a moment of awkward silence between us. Breaking the tension, I quickly jumped in.

"I wasn't expecting you to show up so early, Jasmine."

"I know, I'm sorry. But I work just down the street and had nothing else to do, so I thought I would wait outside here for you. I hope you're not mad."

"Oh, God no, I'm not mad. In fact, I'm just glad you didn't stand me up!"

She laughed again. I took that as a good sign.

"I have to be honest with you, Jasmine, I haven't been on a real date in a while. I hope I don't screw it up."

She looked me up and down twice. "I wouldn't worry about that, sweetie. You're way too cute. I'm sure there will be a second date ..."

She let her eyes linger with mine a few seconds more before she made her way into the restaurant. Like a dog in heat, I followed her immediately. I was finally able to get a good look at her incredible figure without getting caught. She was slim, around 5'5, with B cup breasts, enough for a good handful.

But the feature that really got my attention was her ass. It perfectly swayed back and forth in a hypnotic trance as she walked towards the maitre d'. My eyes were totally fixed on her perfect tight ass. My heart started racing, just like the time when I looked through my first porn magazine. I felt like it was dangerous to look, but couldn't turn away.

It wasn't overly busy at the restaurant so we were seated immediately. The waitress came soon after and took our order. I discovered Jasmine love Thai food and she ordered the spicy Pad Thai without looking at the menu. I also ordered my usual without glancing at the menu along with a nice bottle of wine.

For the next hour we engaged in small talk between bites, just getting to know one another. Jasmine spoke about her family, her job, what she wanted out of life, and her innermost dreams. But the entire time she was talking, I couldn't help but stare at her figure.

Her tits were perky under her blouse, her long, dark hair waved as she laughed, and her pouty lips were just asking to have a penis between them. I hadn't been so turned on in my life. My carnal urges were shooting through my body all the way down to my cock.

"I have to go pee," she whispered, knocking me out of my trance. "I'll be right back."

She lightly caressed my arm and my hand before walking away from the table. I was able to get a good look at her ass once again as she walked to the bathroom. Just as she entered the ladies' room, she looked back at me and licked her lips. My dick grew hard at the sight.

I was a little nervous while she was gone. I was already totally in love with the exotic creature and I had only just met her. My heart started racing once again as she approached the table after returning from the restroom.

"The wine must be getting to me. I had to pee so bad," she softly said. "You know that feeling you get when you have a sensation inside you and it builds up and builds up and then it feels soooo good when you finally release it?"

I thought about the cum that was building up in my balls and how much I wanted to release it all over her. Jasmine was getting me so horny I couldn't stand it any longer.

After the meal was over, I paid the bill and helped her out of her chair. I don't know what it was but some primal instinct in me just wanted to tear the table cloth off the table and start fucking her right there in front of everyone in the restaurant. I've never had that thought or feeling before in my life. She had this seductive power over me to the point where I would've done anything she wanted.

"Thank you for dinner. I had a great time with you tonight," she said as we walked outside.

"When can I see you again, Jasmine?" I asked with a little too much eagerness.

She came in close and hugged me, never taking her eyes off of mine. "Hmmm, the sooner the better. I have a feeling we're going to have lots of fun together."

She reached down to my pants and squeezed my cock through my pants.

"What about tonight? Can I ... see you tonight?" I softly begged between gasps.

She squeezed my erection one more time before letting go. "No, not tonight. I don't want this to turn into a one-night stand. Anyways, by the time I see you again, I want you to want me so bad that you'll explode!"

"Jasmine, I'm already there ..."

"Mmmm ... I can tell," she purred.

She gave me one soft kiss on the lips and then turned to hail a cab. When she was safe inside the taxi, I gave the driver more than enough to get her home. She called me a gentleman as I closed the door for her. An hour later I was at home jacking my dick so hard I thought my hand was going to fall off.

*

Part 2

The following night I got a follow-up email from Jasmine about our date. She said she had a wonderful time and wanted to see me again next week. I thought about her every day but I tried to cut down on jerking off when it got closer to our second date. The few times we spoke on the phone I caught myself unknowingly playing with my dick just from the sound of her voice. All of my pent-up stress and sexual frustration was soon to be released.

She wanted to choose the restaurant this week and I told her I didn't care where we went, just as long I as was able to see her again. We ended up at a sushi place that her friend's parents owned, with plans to go to a dance club later on.

"You look stunning again tonight, Jasmine. I didn't know it was possible but you look even better than last week!"

"Oh, you're sweet, Morgan. You too have gotten sexier than I remember."

She leaned in close. "And if you're lucky tonight, you might be able to see even more of me ..."

I wanted to get the bill then and there but we hadn't ordered yet. I would've suggested we leave then and there, but she knew the owners and I didn't want to seem desperate. She took the opportunity to tease me the entire dinner by rolling her tongue around her lips, simulating blowjobs while she ate Maki with her chopsticks, and talking about previous sexual escapades.

I didn't care if I was getting my signals crossed or not, I was going to fuck Jasmine tonight. Thoughts of licking her ass and getting my cock between those tits of hers were interrupted by a slight tickle under the table.

I lifted up my napkin that was on my lap and was shocked to see Jasmine's left foot rubbing my penis up and down through my pants under the table. I covered up again with the napkin and looked back at her.

She was sensually smiling at me and gently biting her lip. Jasmine had taken her shoe off and was working her magic on my erection with her stockings. Her foot was arched and was stroking my shaft while she masterfully used her toes to play with the tip of my cock. I started breathing heavily and I could feel my face getting flush and warm.

"What are you trying to do to me, Jasmine?" I whispered.

"What does it feel like I'm trying to do?"

"If you keep this up I'm going to cum in my pants."

"Well, I don't want that happening yet. I want that first big load of your hot cum down my throat."

I looked around quickly to see if anyone could hear her or she what we were doing. The restaurant was busy and noisy, and no one seemed to care about us. But Jasmine began speaking a little louder ... too loud for me, especially because of what she was saying. From the looks of it, it seemed like she wanted everyone to hear. Her daring, wild side was coming out ... the one she warned me about over the phone.

"What do you like most about sex, Morgan?"

I was a little embarrassed at the question because the woman at the next table shot a glare at us. It also didn't help that I was so close to cumming from the best footjob I've ever gotten in my life.

"I like all kinds of things," I answered, trying to keep the conversation tame. "But I have a feeling that you have a lot to show me."

"Mmm, hmm, I do. I like everything about sex ... the rush, the anticipation, the feeling of adrenaline you get ... are you feeling the anticipation right now?"

Her toes squeezed my cock hard and I could feel the pre-cum oozing out.

"Very," I panted.

"I really enjoy sucking on a man's penis. I love how it feels in my mouth when I rub my tongue up and down it. But most of all, I love it when a man shoots his cum in my mouth. Mmmmmm ..."

Jasmine closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair. Her right hand was underneath the table and slowly moving back and forth. I hadn't realized it until now but she had been masturbating during our entire little conversation. I couldn't take it anymore. I was in her possession. Anything she wanted from me from now on I would do at the drop of a hat. I suggested we leave and she agreed.

At the front door she asked he to hold her purse while she buttoned up her jacket. When she handed it to me, I could see her pussy juices glistening on her fingers. She even deliberately placed her hand in front of my face so I could get a good whiff of her scent.

We hailed a cab and headed for my townhouse that was just off the university campus. We held each other tight and explored each other's bodies with our hands and our tongues. I started squeezing her tits gently as she reached down in my pants and started to jerk me off.

As I was sucking on her tongue I saw out of the corner of my eye that the cab driver had adjusted his mirror to get a better look at the action. I didn't care. Neither did Jasmine. It almost seemed as if she was more turned on knowing that someone was watching us go at it like high school kids.

I had never even thought of being an exhibitionist -- the chance had never come up before. But it was strangely turning me on the more we got into it -- we didn't stop the entire ride home.

When we finally arrived at my place I paid the driver but he waved off the tip. "You and your lady friend have already given me a tip tonight, pal." He said in some Eastern European accent I couldn't place.

I fumbled with my keys at the front door as she fumbled with my belt. It wasn't long before we were in my living room and ripping off each other's clothes. Because the intensity had been building up all night, I'm not sure how long I was going to last before I came. I couldn't really see her beautiful naked body because all the lights were off. But from what I was feeling in the dark I knew she was a goddess.

As we kissed more passionately, she bit my earlobe and whispered, "Let's go to the bedroom, I need you to fuck me now!"

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my room. I playfully threw her onto the bed and started sucking on her nipples. She pushed my head down and moaned, "No, I need you to suck on my clit now! I'm so close to cumming!!" I was only more than happy to oblige.

Her pussy was completely shaven to my pleasant surprise and had a faint, musky smell. I started licking up and down and nibbling on her clit. I rolled my tongue around in circles, changing the direction periodically. She was already wet so I hardly needed any saliva.

Her pussy tasted so good and I lapped up as much as her juice as I could. My mouth and lips rapidly shook back and forth across her folds as I darted my tongue inside her love-hole. She pulled my head violently into her and wrapped her legs around my neck. I was a prisoner between her legs, not looking for parole.

After about five minutes my animal instincts overcame me. I grunted as I picked up her body and swung her around onto her stomach. Her tight ass was staring me in the face and her beautiful, hairless asshole was just aching to be licked. I spread her ass cheeks apart and hungrily licked her asshole. She tilted her hips to meet my tongue, and it gave me better access to her hole.

I was a raging madman, licking and sucking her ass with everything I had. I even probed her hole with my tongue, reaching around her insides, looking for heaven.

She moaned that she couldn't take the anticipation any further as she rolled over onto her back and pulled me on top of her. Jasmine stared into my eyes and ordered me to fuck her. The seriousness in her voice and look in her face were intense. This woman wanted me more than anything else in the world. I felt like Superman.

My cock was already super-hard so it didn't need any encouragement. I drove into her like a jackhammer; there was no time to ease into things. She wrapped her legs around my back as I pounded her pussy through rhythmic grunts. I didn't know where it was coming from but I felt more powerful and dominating than I had ever felt in my entire life. She started yelling to go faster and harder and I maxed out on her.

My dick slid completely in and out of her tight pussy, and each time I re-entered her I slammed her body harder and harder. I lost track of time. I had no idea how long I was fucking her sweet body. My grunts were in the hundreds, coming once a thrust for what seemed like an eternity.

I desperately needed to cum. My balls were filled to the brim and needed release. But I wanted to stay in there until Jasmine was done. I didn't want to disappoint her on our first session. I increased my thrusts and pounded her harder, not caring if it hurt her. It seemed to have worked.

She pulled my hair and clamped her legs around my waist. Her entire body shook. She screamed something in Japanese. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as beads of sweat ran down her temples.

Once her climax had succeeded in taking over her body, I pulled out and began shooting my hot cum onto her tits. My orgasm was intense. Instead of wasting my load on her skin, she grabbed my cock and wrapped her lips around the tip, swallowing every drop. She milked it for several moments more until I was completely drained. My post-orgasm shudder crippled me and I fell onto the bed. The cold sheets on the bed met the sweat on my back and it sent chills through my body.

Her and I were both panting. Nothing was said. Finally through heavy breathing and perspiration beads, Jasmine smiled at me. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me hard.

"I have a feeling we'll be having a lot of fun together, Morgan."

We both fell asleep after a couple of minutes, holding each other in a tight embrace. It was the first time in my life I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

*

Part 3

The next morning was a Saturday, so we were able to sleep in without the annoyance of radio alarms or snooze buttons. What made our date absolutely perfect was the fact that she was still laying beside me in my arms when I awoke the next morning. She was real, it wasn't a dream. And she stayed for more.

I quietly crept out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I made her a light breakfast and brought it to her in bed. The perfect gentleman. She was rubbing her eyes as I walked into the room holding the tray.

"Oh my God, you didn't have to do this!" she exclaimed after seeing the meal I prepared for her.

"It's nothing, my dear. I just wanted to treat you like the princess that you are, and I want to give you everything you deserve."

Jasmine caressed my face and smiled. "Thank you very much, Morgan. This is really sweet."

"Do you have anything to do today? Any plans, or anything?"

"No, I'm completely yours. And as long as you promise to fuck me like that every time, I'm not going anywhere!"

I blushed. "I don't know what came over me last night. I've never acted like that before. You just ... you just have this power over me. I was an animal. And you were the one that brought it out!"

"Well, whatever I did, I'll be sure to do it again."

We relaxed for most of the day. I took her out for lunch and she did some light shopping. She picked out two summer dresses at one store that she modeled for me. While she was trying on a third, I took the liberty of paying for them at the cashier. It took her by complete surprise as she came out of the fitting room and they were already wrapped up in a bag. She flung her arms around me and warned me not to spoil her too much, because she would end up marrying me, she joked. I told her it was nothing, even though I honestly couldn't afford much right now, having just started at my new job.

Dinner was ordered in, as was the movie from one of those "on-demand" movie stations. She was rubbing my leg during the entire movie, and I was responding with caresses of my own. I noticed that she was drinking a lot of water during the movie though, and every time she started a new glass, she would wink at me and giggle. I didn't think anything of it at the time.

After the movie was over, she started playing with my top shirt button.

"How about we head into your bedroom for another go at it?" She started unbuttoning my shirt one by one. "I know of a couple of new things we could try ..."

12