Best Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
One friend takes the other in his ass.
1.3k words
4.48
133.2k
38

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, let's see how much you enjoy having your ass fucked," Roni said to Pat.

"I'm not so sure about that," Pat said reluctantly. "I've never really thought about doing that before. I think it might hurt."

"Did I look like I was in pain to you when you fucked my ass? I sure didn't feel in pain. I promise we will take it slow. Now, remember who is in charge here and get on your back and raise your knees to your chest."

Pat did as he was told. After all, Roni was the boys' master. He moved up to the bed, laid down on his back, and pulled his knees to his chest. Roni crawled over to the edge of the bed and took a lick of Pat's brown hole. Pat was amazed at how good it felt. Roni kept circling his hole with her tongue. Each time she brushed the opening it flinched a little. Jeremy starred on in amazement. All he was thinking was that he couldn't believe his mom was licking the same hole that Pat took a shit from. But Roni loved the musky taste and could barely contain herself while she licked. She loved it so much that once a month she would give in to her desires and go to a truck stop and offer to clean the holes of those using the bathroom; men and women. Pat began to relax and his ass began to open for her tongue, which she slid in and out and moved around the inside rim of his hole.

After a good 10 minutes of eating Pat's ass hole, Roni looked up at her son. "Jeremy, it's your turn." Jeremy was a little shaky about it, but got on his knees where his mother had just been. Jeremy slowly stuck his tongue out and touched it to Pat's butt. In one, slow stroke, he licked from the very bottom of the butt, over the hole, and up to his balls. Jeremy couldn't believe it, but he enjoyed the taste. Like mother, like son. He dove back in and began eating Pat's ass with as much zeal as he had licked Roni's pussy earlier. Pat had not showered since his last bowel movement and Jeremy was enjoying the taste. He couldn't get enough and kept trying to thrust his tongue deeper into the hole to taste more.

Roni took the opportunity to head to her room for a minute, but quickly returned with a box in her hands.

"Ok, baby. That's enough.

Jeremy looked up in disappointment.

"It's ok," she said to him. "You can lick him more later. Now it is time to loosen him up."

Roni opened the box which was filled with lubes and toys. She grabbed a bottle of lube, put a liberal amount on Pat's hole and slid in a finger all the way to her knuckles.

"How does that feel?" "More!" was all that Pat could think to respond with. Roni pulled her finger out and then slid in two. Roni began to slip her finger in and out of Pat's tight hole. As she moved her fingers in and out and all around, the hole began to open up. She worked in a third finger and then began spreading them inside of Pat's ass, trying to make his hole accommodating for what was going to happen next.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"For what?

"My son to fuck you."

Roni slid her fingers out and Pat suddenly felt empty. And he didn't like it. But luckily for him, it wouldn't last long. Jeremy had been starring at his mothers fingers sliding in with ease and he was now hard as a rock, ready for action. Roni moved out of the way and Jeremy replaced her on the floor. He knelt in front of Pat who was splayed across the bed, ready to lose his anal cherry.

"That's it, baby, fuck your best friend in the ass."

Jeremy took a little bit of the lube and smeared it on his cock. He placed the head at Pat's opening and stroked it up and down the hole. Pat was in heaven enjoying the sensation. Jeremy then pushed the head and heard Pat moan in pleasure. Pat almost blew his load just from that, but he made sure to be able to enjoy the fucking he was about to endure.

"More," Pat again said. "I want to feel it inside of me."

Jeremy began to push, sliding his dick in inch by inch, until the entire member was buried. He held himself there, looking down to see his entire cock engulfed in Pat's ass, all the way to his pubic hair. He couldn't believe that he was fucking his best friend. But what he really couldn't believe was that they had not done this before.

Jeremy looked down at his friend. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

Pat replied, "A little. But it is a small price to pay for how good it feels. Please, keep fucking me."

Jeremy didn't need more of an invitation. He pulled his dick out until just the head was left in and then slammed it back in to the root. He pulled back out and then pushed back in. Over and over again Jeremy slammed his cock into his friend. He kept a steady pace. He would pull all of the way out, hold there for a second with just the head in, then slam back in all of the way and hold it there for a second. Each time he pushed in, Jeremy tried to get a little deeper into Pat's ass. And each time Pat tried to push his ass a little farther down onto the cock.

Roni couldn't help but slide her fingers to her pussy watching this scene. She found that she was already soaking wet. She began to rub her clit and knew it wouldn't take her long to reach an orgasm watching these two studs screw each other. She was amazed by how much she enjoyed watching her son fun another guy. She was amazed by how much she had enjoyed her son fucking her earlier in the night. She was amazed by the realization that she was going to continue fucking her son and his friend after this night; as long as she could.

Roni kept fingering herself and also leaned in and began to suck Pat's cock. Pat was overwhelmed with pleasure. His best friend's member was in his ass; the mouth of his best friend's mom on his cock. He knew he wasn't going to last long.

Roni brought herself to an orgasm. Her fingers, as well as the activities going on in the room, had done their job. Roni began shaking with her orgasm, moaning on Pat's penis in her mouth. The humming of Roni's mouth and Jeremy's dick constantly hitting his prostate set him off. Pat sent spurt after spurt of jism into Roni's mouth, straight down her throat. As Pat shot his load, the ring of his ass hole clenched down on Jeremy's cock. The increased pressure was enough to make Jeremy cum. He took one last thrust deep into Pat's ass and shot five or six strings of his seed into his best friend's bowels. The three collapsed into a heap on the bed - Pat completely on it, Jeremy and his mom with their tops on the bed, knees on the floor.

"Oh my God, that felt incredible," Pat finally said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah? Did you enjoy having your ass fucked?" asked Roni.

"Sure did. I felt so full. It was incredible."

"Well," Jeremy told him, "you can have my dick inside of you any time you want."

"Don't worry, you boys will have plenty of chances to screw each other. And me."

Roni absolutely loved teaching these young boys all about sex. They were like putty in her hands and they would do anything that she asked of them. Which brought her to her next question, what would she have them do next...?