Summer with Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
A visit to Daddy for her high school graduation.
3.4k words
4.28
363.1k
139

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen my father in five years since he moved to California when I was 13. As a high school graduation gift, Daddy offered to fly me out to spend the summer with him. I didn't really have anything special to do at home, my boyfriend broke up with me when I wouldn't give him my virginity at the prom, so I was kinda bummed and figured what the hell, at least it would be something different.

Flying all the way from Maine to L.A. knocked me out, and by the time I arrived I was sleepy and sore. I stumbled off the plane, looking for my Dad, but at first I couldn't find him. And then I realized that the fox who was staring at me looked familiar. He had lost about 40 pounds since I had seen him, he was tan, and his hair was lighter, but the eyes -- Oh My God! Could that cutie looking at me be my Dad? His eyes caught mine and I realized he knew it was me too -- and I don't think I was quite what he was expecting. I mean -- I was barely a teenager last time he saw me!

"Hi Daddy," I murmured as he walked over to me.

"Princess," he said, taking me into his arms, "I am so glad you are here. How was your flight? Did you want to stop to get some food before we go home?"

I explained to Daddy that no, I really was tired and a I had a headache, could we please just go home? He took charge, getting my luggage quickly and ushering me out into his truck. He opened the passenger side door and helped me in, then went around and got in his side. "Here baby," he urged "why don't you lay down and rest with your head on Daddy's lap? My place is like an hour's drive from here."

It felt a little weird to put my head on Daddy's lap, being pretty much an adult now, but I WAS tired, so I laid down. Daddy stroked my hair and quickly I found myself asleep. I couldn't have been sleeping long when I woke up, realizing that Daddy's hand had wandered down to rub my shoulders and neck, teasing at the edges of my breasts. I must have moved a little because Daddy quickly took his hand away, but I felt his pants bulging under my head. I didn't really know how I felt about that, but I definitely found that my nipples and pussy were twitching in reaction.

When we got home, Daddy carried my bags to my room, and I asked him if I could take a bath before I napped. He brought me a towel to change into and I heard him running a bath in the other room. I stripped down and wrapped the towel around me, and went to find Daddy. We talked for a few minutes while the tub filled with water and bubbles. After Daddy turned the water off I kissed him and thanked him, but he said he would stay and help his baby bathe. I was kind of embarrassed but Daddy promised not to look, and turned around while I slipped into the tub. The bubbles covered up my nipples but the mounds of my breasts were exposed. Daddy didn't seem to notice as he took a sponge and slowly started washing my arms, and my back. Then Daddy moved to my legs, pulling each one out of the water to gently wash them. Daddy gently took his sponge and rubbed my nipples and over my belly, then he took his time cleaning between my legs very well. The bubbles were starting to disperse by now, and Daddy seemed to be looking at my hard tits, but he didn't say anything, and I didn't either.

Daddy left me alone to rinse and dry off. I hadn't unpacked yet, so he gave me one of his t-shirts to wear to sleep, and kissed me goodnight. But after Daddy left I couldn't help but think about how good it felt to have Daddy washing me, and how much I liked feeling the bulge in his pants for me. I started tweaking my nipples just a little bit, but quickly moved so one hand was on my nipple and the other was between my legs teasing my clit. I thought I was being quiet, moaning "Oh Daddy, fuck me Daddy", but before I could cum I heard Daddy walk into the room.

I looked up at Daddy, stammering "I'm sorry, Daddy", but Daddy just bent to kiss me. Then he wrapped his lips around my free nipple and replaced my fingers with his on my clit. "Let Daddy do that for you baby," he whispered, "let Daddy make his girl feel good." Daddy moved so his thumb was rubbing my clit and his fingers were inside me and I was quickly bucking on his hand like I never would have imagined possible. Daddy kissed me deeply on the lips, moaning "Cum for me baby, Daddy wants you to cum for him." Hearing Daddy talk so nasty to me made me cum hard on his hand almost right away.

I arched my back and stretched a bit, recovering from the most intense orgasm of my short life. When I looked back, Daddy's hard cock was inches from my face. He was stroking it slowly. "Kiss it baby. Kiss your Daddy's cock." I had only done that for my boyfriend once or twice and wasn't sure what to do, but I gently kissed the head of Daddy's cock. I took the head between my lips and started licking it a bit. "Ooooh baby, suck Daddy's cock," Daddy moaned. I looked up at Daddy "But I don't know how," I said. Daddy sat down on the bed and told me to kneel on the floor in front of him. "Don't worry baby, Ill show you," as he guided my head down onto his cock, using his hands to set the pace and telling me what to do with my mouth. "Suck it baby, that's it. Suck that cock for Daddy."

I started to really like what I was doing, and it only seemed natural to wrap my hand around Daddy's cock so I could suck him better. "Uhhhhh," Daddy moaned, and I knew I must be doing something right. "Daddy wants to cum in your sweet mouth baby, is that ok?" asked Daddy. I had never done that before, but I wanted to please Daddy, so I nodded slightly and moaned "MmmmHmmm."

"Ok baby, you need to suck me a little faster," he said, as he started moving my head up and down his shaft more quickly. "Oh yes, yes baby," he yelled, as hot liquid poured into my mouth. It tasted salty and I didn't know what to do, but Daddy's cock was still in my mouth pouring hot liquid so I swallowed it down, and kept on licking Daddy.

Spent, Daddy pulled me up onto the bed into his arms. "Mmmm, you are a good little cocksucker baby," he purred to me. Then he held me in his arms, whispering how he loved me and what a good baby I was as I drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke a couple hours later, I was alone in bed. I looked around and noticed that my suitcases were gone. A check of the closet and drawers confirmed my guess -- I had slept right through Daddy unpacking my things for me. I threw on shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs in search of my father. When I found him, he was outside on the back deck, talking with a man I did not know.

"Hey baby, he called" waving me over, "come meet my buddy Tom." Tom and I said hi and made some small talk about my flight and my plans for the summer. My tummy growled loudly, and I covered it, embarrassed. "Oh poor baby, Daddy said, you probably haven't eaten much all day, have you? Why don't I fix you some food? Do you like hamburgers baby?"

It struck me as funny that my own father didn't know if I liked hamburgers, but I told him yes, that would be good. Tom used the opportunity to excuse himself, telling Daddy he would call him later. "I noticed you brought a couple swimsuits baby, why don't you get changed and have a quick swim before you eat? I'll grab you a towel."

I headed to my room to change, realizing that if Daddy knew what swimsuits I had packed, he had seen everything. The plain cotton bras and panties that Mom insisted I still wear. So embarrassing -- girls my age mostly wore much cuter things, but it was a stretch to get her to let me buy them in colors and not just white! I threw on my cutest swimsuit, modest enough to make Mom happy, but at least she let me get one that was low cut in the back, and I headed back to the pool.

There was a towel on one of the deck chairs, and I could see Daddy in the kitchen working on preparing food. As I dove in the pool I thought I saw Daddy watching me out the window. I figured he must be worried that I didn't know how to swim well, so I showed off a little, swimming laps, gliding smoothly through the water. It felt great to swim in a pool so warm -- back home the weather got so cold at night that even in the summer pools were cold most of the time!

When Daddy called me to eat, I got out of the pool and wrapped the towel around myself. I found as I sat to eat though, that the sun felt good on my back, and I let the towel fall around me. "I noticed you had no bikini's baby," Daddy said. "How are you ever going to get a California girl tan in a one piece?"

I blushed, "Well Daddy, Mom still buys my clothes and she doesn't approve of things like bikinis and sexy underwear and short skirts, so....this is what I have."

"Hmm," Daddy said "well Mom isn't here now, and I think that you should get some new clothes to go with your new California life, don't you think baby? What do you say tomorrow I take you shopping, and you can have anything you like -- we will get you a whole new wardrobe if you want. Sound good?"

"Well, yeah Daddy, that sounds amazing actually," I beamed. "You sure you don't mind? I mean, this stuff is ok, its just a little...boring and well, not grown up enough for me."

"Oh I agree baby, you definitely need some more grown up clothes, and it would be a joy for me to help you pick them out."

After dinner, Daddy suggested I take a shower to wash the chlorine out of my hair before we watched a movie. I was disappointed that he didn't want to help me bathe again -- I had enjoyed the afternoon. I was concerned that maybe Daddy was upset about what happened and didn't want to get that close to me again. I showered, dried my hair, and put on my favorite jammies, a small blue cotton cami with matching shorts.

I found Daddy sitting on the couch. "Hey beautiful, he called to me, did you want to pick the movie?"

I told him no, that whatever he picked would be good. And sat on the loveseat. Daddy rummaged through his DVD's a bit, and put on one I recognized, an oldie about a girl who goes away with her family for the summer and ends up having an affair with the dance instructor.

Daddy came to sit on the loveseat with me, and before I knew it he had gotten me snuggled in close, my back against his chest, his arm around my shoulders. As the movie progressed, I nuzzled in closer to Daddy, and noticed his hands moving slowly down to my breasts. I arched my back slightly when he was close, pushing my nipple to right under his fingertips. "Mmmm," I moaned as his fingers touched my swollen tit. Apparently that is all the encouragement that Daddy needed, because he began playing with my nipple gently through my shirt.

"Let Daddy see those beautiful breasts, baby, "he whispered, and I slipped my camisole up over my head. When Daddy pulled me back into his arms, he positioned me so that he could reach around me and play with both of my nipples at the same time. My pussy was getting so wet from his touching, but I didn't really know what to do, so I just lay against him, enjoying the sensation.

The star of the movie and the dance instructor were back at his place now, and I knew from seeing this film before that they were about to have sex. "Baby," Daddy whispered "see what a special moment this is? She is going to give him her virginity. Are you still a virgin, baby?"

I must have gotten bright red, because Daddy continued "its ok, baby. You are saving it for someone special, aren't you? I could help baby. You know Daddy loves you more than anything. And Daddy would take his time and teach you how to really enjoy sex. Hmmm?" he moaned, as he slid his right hand under the waistband of my shorts, stroking his way down my body to my throbbing clit. I turned to talk to him, and Daddy covered my mouth with his, kissing me hard.

Daddy pulled me into his lap, straddling him, still kissing me. He took his hand and led my hand to his bulging cock. "Feel what you do to Daddy, baby? I've been hard pretty much since you got here. Wouldn't it feel good to let Daddy slide his big cock inside you baby?" And with that, Daddy slid his fingers from my clit to inside my pussy. "Feel that baby?" he whispered, "just think how good it would feel to have Daddy's cock stroking you like that."

I was quiet, not sure that I was ready to give up my virginity to anyone, much less my father, and yet it felt sooooo good. "How about baby, if you just come upstairs with me and let me touch you some more? Let Daddy make you feel good like he did before. Would you like that baby?"

I moaned and nodded my assent. Daddy picked me up still straddling him and carried me not to my bed, but to his. He lay me down and slipped off my shorts. I watched as daddy stripped off his clothes, joining me on the bed with his throbbing cock exposed. I couldn't take my eyes off that beautiful cock, thinking about sucking it earlier, wondering what it would feel like inside me.

Daddy crawled onto the bed, but instead of laying next to me he stayed at the edge, so his face was right near my pussy. He began stroking me with his fingers again, and then I felt his warm mouth on my clit. "Uugggghhhh, " I moaned. "Mmmm, does my baby like that?" Daddy asked. I nodded yes, and he put his mouth back to work, his lips sucking on me, his tongue lapping at me, his fingers gently stroking inside of me. I felt like I was going crazy. And then he stopped.

"No Daddy, don't stop" I hungrily moaned.

"I'm not stopping baby, I just want you to feel something special." Daddy crawled up between my legs and started rubbing the head of his cock over my clit. Oh god did it feel good, but I missed the feel of his fingers inside me. I began bucking my hips against him, wanting to feel the sensation more, more rubbing, more pleasure.

Daddy stretched himself out so that he was laying on top of me, his weight on his shoulders and whispered "Baby, you sure you don't want Daddy to fuck you with his big cock? Feel how good it is just on the outside, don't you want it in you?"

Without even thinking I responded "Oh yes Daddy, please fuck me." And at that point, I was wild with lust. I wanted Daddy in me so badly he could never know. I felt the head of Daddy's cock slide just barely inside of me. "You sure baby?" he asked, looking into my eyes. I responded by pushing my pelvis against him forcing him a bit deeper. "That's my girl," he whispered.

Slowly, Daddy slid deeper into me until he hit my cherry. This might hurt a little baby, but I promise you it will feel real good once the pain goes away. With that, Daddy pushed his way into me, tearing my wall, which hurt a little, but not nearly as much as I expected. "That's a good girl," Daddy cooed " Daddy loves being inside his baby."

Living up to his promise, Daddy stroked inside me nice and slow, letting me enjoy every inch of his big cock. Daddy slid his cock completely out of me, and I whimpered, wanting it back inside. "Just a minute baby, Daddy just wants to be able to watch himself fucking you."

Daddy gathered up the pillows and put them under my ass. "There baby," he whispered, "Do you want Daddy back inside you now?"

"Yes Daddy, please fuck me Daddy."

"Well baby, if you want me to fuck you, I want you to so something for me. Play with those pretty tits of yours for me baby, I want to watch you touch yourself."

I did as Daddy asked, knowing full well how to make my tits feel great, pinching them a little, rubbing them gently with my fingers, looking up at Daddy as I pleasured myself.

"Good girl," Daddy said in a voice much deeper than his norm, " Daddy loves it when you touch yourself for him." Daddy picked my legs up and put my feed up my his shoulders. "Now baby, Daddy is gonna fuck you good and hard. You ready baby?"

"Oh yes Daddy, Fuck me, " I groaned, as Daddy slid his cock deep inside me with one quick thrust. Daddy fucked me, alternating between watching me play with my tits and watching his cock slide in and out of me. As I moaned and writhed with pleasure, Daddy took his thumb and put it on my clit, rubbing just gently. It felt so good I started fucking back against him as hard as I could.

"Yes baby, fuck Daddy," he moaned.

Daddy picked up the pace, fucking me harder. "Oh Daddy, I'm going to cum," I exclaimed.

"Yes baby, cum on Daddy's cock. Come on now, be a good girl and cum for Daddy."

His words pushed me over the edge, and I started to have a shuddering orgasm with my Daddy fucking me. "Oh yes baby, he yelled. Daddy's gonna cum inside you. Oh baby, ohhhhhhh."

Daddy thrust his cock deep inside me and just held it there, moaning and talking about how good it felt to cum in his little girl.

As his orgasm died, Daddy moved to lay on top of me again, kissing my face, my lips, my neck. "Oh my beautiful baby," he purred. I loved the feeling of having Daddy's slowly deflating cock still inside me. "My baby, you will always be mine, and I will always love you, my princess."

We kissed and licked at each other, Daddy staying inside me until at last he finally slipped out. "Baby, would you like me to clean you up," he asked? In my blissed out state I did not want to get up, so I just nodded. Daddy came to me with a warm washcloth and gently cleaned between my legs. The attention woke my clit up again, ready for more attention.

When Daddy returned to bed, he found me laying there gently stroking my nipples. "Is my little girl still horny?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy," I replied blushing.

"Baby, why don't you touch yourself for Daddy? Let daddy watch you get yourself off like you were doing earlier. Please baby?"

And being the good little Daddy's girl I am, I moved my hand to my clit....but that is a story for another time.