Beautiful Latina Girl

Story Info
Black lawyer finally gets to taste his neighbor.
1.9k words
4.18
93.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story that I am publishing here. After extensive editing due to spelling errors. Here is the finished product. All feedback and comments are welcome. Please don't be too hard. :)

After a long day of working at the Law Office of Jackson and Sampson, Vincent Davis was glad to finally be off of work and away from his colleagues, he loved his job but the people always drove him to the brink of insanity. So he headed to his favorite sports bar which was right around the corner fron his apartment to have a few drinks and unwind by playing pool. He went up to the bar to order a Heineken from his favorite bartender Sam.

"Hey Sam what's up?" Vince asked him as the bar was packed early on a Friday night.

"Hey bro, your usual?" Sam asked him back.

"Yeah, make it a pitcher. New case is making me work overtime man." Vince replied.

After getting his pitcher of Amber Bock, Vincent settled by the back pool table to watch ESPN and play a few games before deciding what to do next. During his game, as he was about to shoot he looked up and saw his neighbor Mariana. Mariana was with her girlfriends socializing and drinking Margaritas after a long day of work. She was Vincent's neighbor from across the hall and he was very attracted to her but he could not do anything as he was in a relationship at the time with one of his colleagues until he caught her going down on the mail clerk in her office six months ago. He had always wanted to talk to Mariana but he either was too busy or could not get the nerve up to do so. What he had liked about her was she had a hourglass figure with 38C breasts, caramel skin and an ass that would make a man break down and cry. Vincent quickly focused and went back to his game of pool trying not to get distracted. Mariana caught sight of him and walked over to say hello.

"Hey you." She said.

"Hey, how are you?" He said back to her and smiled.

"I didn't know you come up here." She said.

"I do, just to relax, mainly during football season." He replied.

I see. So you wanna play me?" She asked.

"I'll rack the balls." He said.

"I bet you will." She replied in a flirtatious tone. The margaritas were strong and she was kind of feeling frisky.

Vincent allowed her to break first and he stood behind her purposely to get a look at her ass as she made her break. Vincent smirked a little as he looked. So he had gotten a nice bulge in his slacks and with the beer he was drinking enhanced it even faster. They played a few games and they enjoyed the night drinking and talking with each other. They realized it was about 8:30 and they both wanted to get back home and relax.

"I'll be right back." Mariana said and she tugged on his cock. Both of them were somewhat tipsy and her grabbing of Vincent's cock made him jump as shes walked towards the ladies room.

"Whoa, okay." He replied. He quickly went to the mens room and relieved himself and threw water on his face to wake up. Right then and there, he wanted to, no he NEEDED to fuck her.

Mariana used the bathroom and she quickly masturbated to a quick orgasm as she was feeling a little bit horny herself. After the mini orgasm, she straightened herself out and exited the ladies room.

Vincent had their stuff ready to go and he smiled as she walked out.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Let's go, I wanna get out of this skirt." She replied.

The walk was short so it was not bad for them. They held each others hands tight as they went into the apartment hall and into the elevator to heap to the top floor. As soon as the elevator closed, Mariana turned to Vincent.

"You know, I have watched you for a long, long time. I want you to take me back to your place so you can fuck me." She softly rubbed his hard bulge as she told him.

"You and I are both on the same page, because I have been wanting to fuck you since the first time I had seen you." Vincent replied. He leaned down and gave her a long kiss and she wrapped her arms around him, accepting him.

He slid his hand down and slid it up her skirt, he noticed that her pussy was very wet. He played with her clit for a second and withdrew his hand as the elevator door opened.

They made it back to his apartment and he set their stuff down on the chair. He spun her around and continued to kiss her with passion and vigor.

"Show me your bed papi." She said with a seductive look.

"Of course." He calmly led her back to his bed and he sat down on his bed. She stood in front of him and she began to slowly undress. Her blouse, skirt, bra and thong came off so she only had her Stiletto heels on. Vincent stood up and he laid he down on his bed and he kissed her lips, nibbled her ears, her neck, her breasts and he loved every bit of her body. Her areolas and nipples were quite large so he had to wrap his lips around them. She grinded her hips slowly on his bed as she was loving the way he was sucking on her nipples and rubbing his dark bald head softly. He went down further to kiss her navel and he went to her pussy. The thing that Vincent loved most was the scent of pussy, to him that was his achilles heel. She had a nicely trimmed racing stripe down below, so he continued until he got there and he started to eat her slowly. The one thing Vincent was real good at (other than having a large cock) was eating pussy. He absloutely loved doing it and he was enjoying her large clitoris too. To him that was like a third nipple that he could suck on. As he sucked on her clit he slid three fingers in and out of her. Mairana was in heaven as she never had a man eat her out the way he was. She was about to have a powerful orgasm because of it. If his oral skills were like this she wondered if he could fuck like that too.

"OOOOOOO, YESSSSSSSS MAKE ME CUM!!!!!!!!!" She grinded her hips faster and faster, and Vincent wanted to taste her cum.

"I"M CUMMING!!!!!!!!" She screamed out and she let out a powerful orgasm that splashed all over his face. He had taken some of her cum off of his chin and licked it, he smiled after he tasted her. She gathered her breath for a minute and she sat up to admire the work he had done.

"It's my turn now." She said and she opened his pants and took out his cock which popped out at her. She looked at it and she could not believe how long it was. Vincent watched her as she stroked his 11 inch cock until it was fully erect. She then licked the precum off and took his cock into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth was very inviting and it had almost made him drop to the floor. He was enjoying as she took more than half of it in her mouth. She was giving him long slow strokes and he felt like he was floating on a cloud.

"Ah, Damn. This feels so good....ahh!" He said outloud. He wanted to be inside her pussy but he knew he had to hold out until she was done. Mariana kept sucking him off and made sure he was nice and hard for her. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and she laid back on the bed. Knowing that her part was done, she was ready for Vincent to fuck her.

"Fuck me." She said as she rubbed her clit.

Vincent got on top of her and positioned his cock at her entrance. He began to slide the head into her and her willing pussy was pulling him into her. his cock was going inside inch by inch and her pussy was on fire as her muscles quickly clamped down in him as soon as he was completely inside. He moved slow at first to get a feel for her. she looked up into his eyes as her legs were held back by his arms.

"Uhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, uhhhhh." She softly moaned out. When he felt she was ready for more his pace became quicker and he started to fuck her harder.

"UHHHHHH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME.....HARDER!" She yelled out and he was giving her every inch by slamming all of his cock inside her hot cunt. Mariana thought her ex boyfriends (and a few ex girlfriends) gave her great fucks but this fuck she was getting was going to be damn near at the top of her list.

"OH MY GOD, YESSSS!!!!" She said as she was cumming over and over again. Vincent was not ready to cum yet and he had to slow down. He leaned down and kissed her with passion. One thing Vincent learned while having sex was to pace himself over time as it was better for both parties involved. And as he pulled out of her, he looked at her with a hunger that he had not felt for a long time. And was ready to pound it from behind.

"Please turn over." He asked politely.

"With pleasure." She replied as she got on all fours and arched her back leaving her juicy ass up in the air. He took his cock and smacked it against her pussy lips to tease her a little, then he put it inside her pussy. He decided to go half speed first to get a good rythm, plus he loved the view of her ass. Vincent was enjoying this fuck he was getting. This was the sweetest twat he had fucked in a very long time.

"Fuck me harder baby, fuck me!!!" She said as she pushed her ass into him. He grabbed her hips and he pounded her with every inch of his long black cock.

"YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!, FUCK ME!!!!!!!!" She screamed so loud he thought he had lost his hearing for a second. He fucked her this way for over 45 minutes and her cum was dripping down her thighs onto his bedsheets. Vincent wanted to keep this marathon going as he was enjoying every second, unfortunately he could not hold out any longer.

"AHHHHHH, I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!!" He yelled out. He got a few more strokes in before he pulled his cock out of her. Mariana turned over and grabbed his cock and stroked him off at a frantic pace. Vincent then shot off jet after jet of hot cum into her mouth and onto her body. Luckily, she had caught a lot of it and swallowed it, the rest he shot all over her huge breasts and stomach. Vincent and Mariana both decided to shower together as their efforts were well rewarded. They slowly cleaned each other up and enjoyed each other one more time before exiting the shower. After the shower, the both of them laid back on his bed together, sexually satisfied. This was the best feeling that Vincent had in years so he wanted to bask in the enjoyment. Mariana was on the same page as well. The two of them snuggled together and looked at the full moon before falling asleep in one another's arms.

THE END.