Into the Forbidden Ch. 01

Story Info
They slowly slip into the forbidden.
1.2k words
3.81
101.3k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off, I would like to thank my editor ASwrite03. And now on with the story.

--

"Ohhh, yes, Daddy, fuck me please. I need your hard cock deep inside me," I moaned while rubbing my pussy. It was odd for a beautiful girl like me to fantasize about my father but I did. I just wasn't attracted to the guys at my school no matter how much they begged to fuck me. I only had eyes for my father.

After orgasming for the third time this evening I turned on my computer and webcam. One of the many things I liked to do was chat in adult chat rooms, even though I was only 18. It gave me a sense of doing something forbidden and it wasn't hard for me to find a man to talk to. The "net men," as I liked to call them, went crazy for me, especially when I pulled my bra off and masturbated on cam for them.

I also had a fetish for role-playing. One of my favorite roles is daddy/daughter. It was so fucking hot to imagine myself being fucked by my dad. He was tall, had a nice build for someone who was forty, nice big hands, and once I accidentally walked in on him when he was getting in the shower and saw that he had a nice size cock.

When I entered the role-play chat room instantly I received an im.

Naughtybabygirl: Hey sexy

Iluvyunggirls: Hey beautiful asl?

I thought about my answer before responding.

Naughtybabygirl: 21/f

Iluvyunggirls: Mmm 41/m

Bingo! I thought. Older men online always loved playing daddy.

Iluvyunggirls: Wanna rp?

Naughtybabygirl: sure, what's your fave role?

Iluvyunggirls: Daddy/dau

Naughtybabygirl: Oooh my favorite!

Iluvyunggirls:Mmm got a webcam?

Naughtybabygirl: of course

Iluvyunggirls: Turn it on, I wanna see my beautiful babygirl

I turned on my webcam to reveal that I was wearing absolutely nothing. My nipples were

hard from rubbing them earlier. My pussy was still wet from masturbating.

Iluvyunggirls:Mmm baby you look good. What's the size of those gorgeous melons?

Naughtybabygirl: Why thank you. Umm, 32C

Iluvyunggirls: Mmm, ok so here's the scene: I have just found out that my babygirl is doing poorly in school. So I feel that I have to punish her.

Naughtybabygirl: Mmm do you want me to be

innocent or seductive?

Iluvyunggirls:Brb

Naughtybabygirl:Ok

I gasped when there was a knock on my bedroom door, and quickly typed brb. I slipped my babydoll nightie on and turned off my monitor. I slid into my bed and pretended like I had just been woken up.

"Yes?" I mumbled sleepily

"Elisa, are you still up?" My daddy said through the door.

I walked to the door and opened it. "No daddy." I said, faking a yawn

"I could've sworn I saw a light." My daddy gave me a confused look

I smiled innocently up at him and shook my head. I did notice his eyes roam over my body briefly. The straps of my babydoll began to slide down, revealing half of my breast, sliding down to hang on my nipple. He gulped and looked away.

"Alright hun, I'll see you in the morning."

I shut my door once again and walked back to my computer, turned on the monitor, and slipped my nightgown off.

--

Jack sat back at his computer. His room was right next to Elisa's. As he heard faint moans he pulled his cock out and began to stroke it quietly listening to her. He knew he shouldn't be having such lustful thoughts about his daughter, let alone telling some unknown in an adult chat room about them. His mind wandered to what his daughter could possibly be thinking about that would get her so aroused. Ironically, the girl he was typing to was also masturbating.

Iluvyunggirls: Naughty? Do you want to be naughty for your daddy?

Naughtybabygirl: Mmm, if that's what pleases you daddy.

Jack groaned inwardly rubbing the tip of his cock. This woman sounded so innocent. Part of him wandered if she was really twenty one or if it was a lie so no one would know her true age. He continued to listen to Elisa masturbate in the other room and moaned softly to himself. He needed release and quickly.

Iluvyunggirls: Come here baby, I want you to suck my cock.

Naughtybabygirl: Hehe, we haven't even started role playing yet.

Iluvyunggirls: Yes, I know but I want you now.

Naughtybabygirl: ::walks over to you and licks the tip of your cock:: Like that daddy?

Iluvyunggirls: Yes, baby girl, just like that

Jack stroked the tip of his cock imagining it was Elisa's tongue. He wasn't quite sure what had brought on this infatuation with his daughter. It could have been the fact that his wife, her mother walked out on him when Elisa was only five years old. Maybe it was because they spent so much time together. It also could've been that he hadn't had sex since his last bar-fling six months ago.

Whatever the reason, he had begun to notice the womanly changes in her. He glanced at his clock and saw that it was after midnight. Jack knew he had better get to bed but he didn't. Instead he let himself be pulled into forbidden thoughts of his baby girl, both the one next door and the one he was talking to at the moment.

Naughtybabygirl: ::sucks your cock hungrily like a little baby who is desperate for milk::

Iluvyunggirls: Mmmm

Naughtybabygirl: ::sucks harder while rubbing your balls::

Iluvyunggirls: Mmmm baby (I'm so hard right now)

Naughtybabygirl: ::massages your balls a bit more then licks them::

Jack was going crazy. With every word naughtybabygirl was typing he was getting harder and harder. He knew that he was going to cum very soon. He stroked himself faster and harder and began to rub his balls, precum leaking from the tip of his cock. He held back his moans so that Elisa wouldn't hear him masturbating, even while he continued listening to her moans. He watched naughtybabygirl finger herself and grab her breasts, her delicious huge breasts. Jack licked his lips. If only he were in Elisa's room fucking her....

Naughtybabygirl: Are you still there?

Iluvyunggirls: Yeah, I'm so close babygirl. Don't stop, make your daddy cum all over those luscious breasts.

Naughtybabygirl: ::Deepthroats your long huge hard cock::

Iluvyunggirls: Ohhh, baby, I'm so close.

Naughtybabygirl: ::sucks your hard delicious fuck meat while bobbing my head up and

down and making slurping noises::

Jack spurt his seed all over his hand as soon as she typed her message. He groaned in

satisfaction as long streams of cum flew on his wrist.

Iluvyunggirls: AHHHHH, I'M CUMMING!!!!

Naughtybabygirl: Spray it on my breasts, daddy. I want to lick it off.

Jack groaned once again feeling himself harden.

Iluvyunggirls: *sprays my cum all over your delicious tits* Lick it off for me baby, show me how naughty you are.

He watched the webcam as naughtybabygirl licked her breasts her tongue brushing her nipple. Jack glanced at the clock, noting it was close to one in the morning. He needed to get some sleep, although his cock was telling him to continue with this erotic conversation. Fortunately, he knew better then to listen to his cock.

Iluvyungirls: I have to go baby girl; add me and we'll chat next time I'm on alright ;)

Naughtybabygirl: aww, but you haven't pleasured me yet.

Iluvyunggirls: I know and I wish I could but I must retire for the evening.

Naughtybabygirl: Okay you owe me then. ::winks::

Iluvyunggirls: Most definitely

Naughtybabygirl: My name is Melissa by the way.

Iluvyunggirls: Jason

Naughtybabygirl: Alright well bye Jason, daddy

Iluvyunggirls: Bye baby girl