Trish Stratus Championship Challenge

Story Info
The best ever match on WWE Raw.
3.7k words
4.25
52.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers

We are back live to Monday night Raw and the WWE Woman's Champion Trish Stratus is standing in the middle of the ring with a mike. She looks as sunning as ever in a black shirt tied under her big tits with several buttons undone showing off her big cleavage. Also wearing a pair of light blue jeans that show off her amazing ass Trish clears her throat and starts to speak.

"You know what guys since I became Woman's champion for the 5th time a lot of those sluts I mean in ring competitors back there think Trish is soft," The fans boo as Trish mocks the competition on Raw.

"Everyone thinks that Trish is not a fighting champion, people think she's scared of a little competition well I love competition that is why tonight I will defend the Woman's title," Cheering wildly the fans are ready to watch Trish defend her woman's title against another diva.

"Yes here live on Raw I will defend my title against 10 people," Trish says with an evil grin as the cheers die down.

"You see for this match I will have no ref, no time limit, no count out and no pinfalls or submissions," The entire crowd shouts out WHAT as Trish continues to talk.

"So then those are the rules lets get on with the match ring a bell please," Trish asks the timekeeper sweetly. Then looks out into the audience and points to the guy in the white shirt in front of the barrier.

"Hey you their white shirt get over here yes you honey get in the ring," Trish says to him as he climbs the barrier and gets into the ring very nervously.

"Now your name please," Trish asks sweetly.

"T t tto tto Tom," he stutters out trying not to look at Trish's cleavage.

"Tom good right then Tom take off your pants," the arena goes silent as Trish stares at Tom who looks confused so Trish asks him again to take of his pants he shakes his head.

Trish shakes her head, "Now don't be shy it's just that you need your pants off as your in a match," the noise level in the arena goes up a notch as Trish keeps talking

"Yes you Tom you and 9 other fans get a chance to face in for the Woman's Title in a first ever First Cum battle royal," Trish finishes with a huge roar from the crowd.

"The rules," Trish says milking the crowd reaction "Are simple if you are made to cum you are eliminated the last man or woman standing will be Woman's champ," Even Tom is smiling but as Trish walks towards him he backs up till his back hits the corner of the ring.

Trish gets on her tip toes and leans into Tom's ear and whispers into the mike " So if you can make me cum in the middle of the ring you will win," she says in her sexiest voice.

Tom quickly unbuttons his pants and pulls them and his boxers down to his feet. Trish smiles as 7 inches of dick pop out in front of her so she smiles at a red faced Tom and puts the mike and Woman's title on the mat. She grabs his wrists and places Tom's shaking hands on her massive breasts making him moan as he feels her soft tits between his fingers. Giving the boobs one last squeeze he reluctantly lets go but gets very excited as Trish drops to her knees. Trish's hand strokes the bottom of his cock making him rock hard in seconds then Trish as the world watches takes the cock all the way into her mouth. Tom grips onto the ropes as Trish slowly sucks on his cock making him groan she is a very good cocksucker but he helps by thrusting his hips forward making Trish get more cock down her throat. Trying to pace himself Tom tries to take his cock out of her mouth but Trish jerks her head faster sucking harder and louder and Tom is lost in his own world of pleasure. He blows a lot of spunk down the champ's throat but she drinks it all up then for the cameraman swallows it all bringing a massive chat of YOU HOT SLUT from the crowd. Trish gives Tom a kiss on the cheek then tells him he is out and looks behind her to see two big guys jumping up and down.

"You two guys there in football jersey's get in here your next," Trish talks into her mike as they jump the barrier and run into the ring.

"Say your names into the mike please," Trish says pointing it to the tall bald guy first.

"Barry," said the first and the younger second guy said "Paul."

"Well I need to get more comfortable first guys," Trish winks at them as she kicks her cowboy boots off then unties her shirt and takes it off showing off her black bra.

Both men rub there crotches not believing they are seeing Trish Stratus on her knees waiting for there dicks. They both pull their pants down letting their 5 and 8 inch cocks out in front of Trish. Rubbing her hands Trish slowly grips their dicks and jerks them as they look down her bra seeing most of her tits. Trish's nipples are already pushing into her bra as she hand wanks two guys while camera's and video phones catch the moment Trish became a true in ring slut. Moving her wrists together at a fast speed Trish soon has both men on the very brink of cumming but feels Barry's 5 inches twitch first so she sticks her tongue out and licks it against his cock head. This move combined with looking at her awesome tits makes Barry close his eyes tight and shoot his stream of cum all down Trish's cleavage. Trish smiles at him and rubs his cum deeper into her tits making him grin like a naughty schoolboy.

Turning her full attention to the larger cock of Pete who asks Trish something that the cameras don't pick up by she smiles and lets go of his cock. Pete stands back then swings his erect dick at Trish's face cock slapping the blonde's cheek. The sound is loud but Trish is grinning and screams out again so Pete rears back and smacks his shaft into her cheek again. 3 more cock slaps have the crowd going nuts when Trish leaps forward and grabs his dick with both hands and jerks him hard and fast. Not many men can stand being jerked by two hands and Pete is no different as his cock shoots cum out all over Trish's pretty face. The picture is a classic Trish Stratus with her model face coated in a man's jizz it drips from her jaw off her nose and down her redden cheeks. Pete goes out of the ring more than happy as Trish holds up 3 fingers for her 3rd elimination picking up her mike she scans around the arena till she spots a couple in a row near the entrance ramp.

"You two yes you the man in the blue and the brunette next to him in the pink get up here," Trish's says still with jizz over her face and tits.

The couple climbs into the ring and holding hands Trish asks for their names, which are Terry and his fiancée Amy.

"You know what would be a great wedding present Terry," Trish asks cheekily "The WWE Woman's title," Trish then unbuttons her tight jeans and slides them down her legs showing off her familiar black thong panties.

Terry strips off his clothes and is pushed down to the mat by Trish who gets on her hands and knees crawling towards him. Trish made sure as she crawled to stick her big ass in the air and shakes it around but this temps Amy who gives her ass a smack. Giggling Trish looks behind her to see Amy rubbing her ass and giving her thong a little tug. While Amy plays with her ass Trish lowers her head and starts to suck Terry's 6-inch cock making the guy moan and run his hands thought her long blonde hair. Amy is down on her knees behind Trish spanking her ass when she sees Trish's juices running down her leg so Amy lies on her back pushes Trish's thong aside and sticks her tongue up her wet cunt. Trish stops sucking as she feels Amy's pierced tongue lick her pussy she lets out a little moan then gets back to work sucking off Terry. Feeling one of Trish's hands stroke his aching ball sack Terry moans Trish's name then looks down past Trish to see a pair of legs sticking out from under Trish. Terry worked it out his future wife is under his favorite diva and is licking her out.

With this thought in his head and Trish sucking all over his dick Terry yells out then cums deep into Trish's mouth. The second load of cum in her mouth in the last 20 minutes Trish tilts her head back and swallows all oh Terry's spunk then Trish moans loudly. Amy was no novice at licking pussy and her sliver tongue stud had flicked Trish's clit sending waves of pleasure thought the Canadian and pre cum down Amy's mouth. Seeing her chances of winning fading Trish allowed herself one last moan then swings herself around putting herself on top of Amy in a 69 position. Ripping down Amy's skirt and panties Trish see that Amy has had her pussy lips pierced as well so Trish kisses Amy's pussy ring the dives in on her wet cunt. Both women lick and suck at each others pussy wanting to make the other one cum first Terry just sits back and admires the lesbian fuck fest his soon to be wife is involved in. Amy is holding her own with Trish but the diva has made lots of women get off and soon her experience told as Amy stopped sucking to let out a loud groan of ecstasy.

Trish sensing she has the advance goes for the kill by rubbing her wet pussy all over Amy's face and as Amy felt Trish's pre cum run down her face Trish stuck 4 fingers into Amy's pussy. The young women cries out the orgasms in the middle of the Raw ring thanks to Trish's expert fingers. Trish climbs off Amy and sees her tying to catch her breath her face very red, Trish helped her up the pulled off her top and bra leaving her naked like her boyfriend. The naked couple walked away to the chants of the live crowd and the applause of Trish but as she bends down to pick up Amy's clothes a tall African American athletically leaps the barrier and pushes Trish down. Before she can say anything her panties are torn off and what feels like a 9-inch dick is pushed unlubed into her asshole. Trish screams for the first few pumps but like a true slut she gets used to the pain and starts moaning as his big cock fills her ass well. Just able to turn her head around Trish sees the guy's face sweating and full of concentration but she still shouts out asking for his name.

"Wayne," he shouts back thrust hard into Trish's tight asshole.

Another guy Trish sees just climbed over the barrier and charges into the ring and as he strips off Trish shouts for his name.

"Gary," he yells as her pulls his shorts down and pushes his erect 7-inch dick into her open mouth.

Nearly gagging on the 3rd cock put in her mouth Trish tries to regain control but she feels an orgasm building in her from the ass fucking. Just able to hold herself Trish starts pushing her ass back hard into Wayne smacking her big ass into his hips. She then starts to deep throat the massive dick in her mouth and sucking on it like a big lollypop she brings a moan out of Gary. The fans calm down and watch in awe as Trish status unveils her true slutty personality by taking two guys in her ass and mouth. Gary loves watching Trish's big lips around his massive haft he so wants to give her a good face fucking but is afraid of what would happen but he feels some pre cum leak out and down Trish's throat. Knowing that he is close to cumming he takes a risk and grips the back of Trish's hair and starts to fuck her pretty little face.

Trish loved being face fucked and now this guy was bashing his dick against the back of her throat feeling so damm good. Wayne is also close to cumming as Trish's tight ass is so good sliding up and down his cock that he starts smacking her big ass. This is the best title defense Trish was ever had she wants more matches like this and she slams her ass harder down onto Wayne's cock when she feels him stop thrusting then a wad of thick creamy cum is shot up her asshole. Wayne falls back stroking the last drops of seamen out of his dick as he watches his own cum leak out of her ass and down her tanned thighs. To upset Trish Gary pulls out of her mouth but before she can yell at him he rolls her onto her back then gets on top of her stomach. Seeing where this is going Trish tugs at her bra tearing it right down the middle and her large tanned breasts drop into view for the first time. Gary looks in awe at her tanned tits and starts to jerk off over her breasts but Trish grabs his cock and places it between her tits. A tit fuck from Trish Stratus Gary is in heaven as he rubs his cock into Trish's famous cleavage making him groan at each thrust.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna fuck CUM," Gary screams out to the whole arena as his cock sends a river of spunk over Trish's breast's adding to the cum on her tits from Pete.

Trish lets all the cum hit her chest then watches Gary fall to the mat tired from the massive load he spilled. Trish knows she is just 2 more cum shots away from winning but she is still very close to cumming her pussy lips are very sensitive now and Trish doesn't want to lose. Still lying on her back up all over her chest Trish looks up to see Duncan the head of security nodding at her naked body. Trish nods her head as well and the 6ft 4 security guard climbs into the ring unzips his pants letting his big 10-inch thick cock out in front of Trish. Even though she is sore and very close to cumming Trish still wants to feel that big cock inside of her so like a good little slut she spreads her legs. Duncan carefully places his dick near her pussy and pushes it up inch by inch as Trish gasped as she felt this massive cock fill up her pussy. Once he is all in at a stretch Trish opens her arms out waiting for him to lie on top of her and fuck her but Duncan doesn't do that instead he grabs Trish's arms and pulls her up. Trish quickly wraps her arms around his neck to stop her from falling Duncan then walks over to a corner his cock still inside Trish's cunt.

He rests Trish's back on the top turnbuckle the started quick thrusting her with his cock. Barely touching the floor with her feet Trish screams as his big cock slams into her pussy and her back slams against the turnbuckle. Duncan is going all out slamming into her pussy and Trish feels her knees getting weak a sure sign that she would cum and lose the match. Thinking quickly Trish wraps her legs around Duncan's hips and taking a deep breath then bouncing herself off his cock. Duncan groans as Trish bounces off his dick sending it deeper into her own pussy but coating his dick in her juices. He stops thrusting but Trish's bouncing is so aggressive that he loses his balance and falls to the mat Trish on top off him. He hits the mat but Trish still bouncing off his cock using it like a trampoline and Duncan just lies back and watches the hott blonde bounce off his cock. The crowd watches as well as Trish's bouncing is sending her cummed on tits flying up and down as everyone tries to get footage of a naked Trish jumping up and down on a cock. Duncan's dick starts to tighten and he feels himself cumming he does try to tell Trish but is too late as a river of cum jerks out of his cock into Trish's pussy.

Feeling all of his cum inside her pussy Trish has to fight the urge of fingering herself to a finish and gets off Duncan's cock. Trish stands tall in the center of the ring cum dripping from her ass and pussy, running down her tits and on her face. All she is thinking is that she only needs one more person to cum and she has won looking around ringside rejecting guys who could very easily get her off by just pointing a cock at her. Instead Trish looked to ring side at ring announcer Lillan Garcia.

"Hey Lillan get in her and strip off your number 10," Trish says into her trusty mike.

Lillan looks shocked and shakes her head no but the fans chanting along with the fact she had always wanted Trish to give her a good fucking meant Lillan was on her feet and getting in the ring. Taking off her heels and skirt Lillan lies down on the cum soaked mat and wags her finger at a tired Trish. Once again Trish gets on her hands and knees as she crawls towards Lillan who unties her panties exposing her freshly shaved cunt. Trish licks her lips then dives right in to her fellow diva's pussy licking sucking and biting at the soft flesh. Lillan moaned as Trish's tongue works over her already damp pussy teasing Lillan who is rubbing her own boobs thought her sheer top. Lying flat down her face deep in Lillian's pussy Trish is rubbing her own pussy against the mat getting her off she knows she shouldn't but Lillan tastes so good Trish can't help it.

Tearing off her own top Lillan rubs her hands all over her erect nipples moaning loudly as Trish's tongue probes deeper into her clit. Licking up most of Lillian's pre cum Trish heads for her main goal Lillian's G-spot if she can hit that she will win before she humps herself to an orgasm. Trish's tongue wins the race lapping hard at Lillian's clit the Latino singing babe screams loudly and cums into Trish's open mouth. Rolling away from a freshly orgasmed Lillan Trish on her knee finds her Woman's championship and raises it high in the air when the ring music of Stacy Keibler hits.

"Wow Trish that was impressive instead of giving 'one of those sluts in the back' a shot you whored yourself out to the fans and Lillan."

Trish simply laughed at Stacy who is walking down the ramp mike in hand wearing her wrestling gear of red top and black shorts.

"However slut Stratus you forgot something you only made 9 people cum your one short missy," Stacy laughed as Trish counted in her head then worked out Stacy was right she was one short.

"So Trish I am out here as a fan to make you cum and take my Woman's title," Stacy says as the crowd roars at two divas doing HLA on each other.

Stacy slides into the ring and Trish tries to back off she knows she is too weak and tired to stop Stacy from making her cum. Stacy tears off her own shirt showing off her blue bra then grabbing onto Trish's ankles pulling her back to the center of the ring. Quickly Stacy gets Trish into a reverse head scissors pinning her down but giving Stacy a shot at her pussy. Stacy dives into her cunt licking Trish's damp pussy lips then attacking her clit making the champ moan Stacy's name. Trish tries to fight back but her hands can't get up to Stacy's shorts so all she can do is give Stacy a few spanks which don't bother her. Stacy's tongue is working overtime on Trish's cunt and the blonde can't fight it off anymore, Trish lays back groaning stroking her own cum covered breasts. Thinking about all the men and women who came over Trish brings her to an earth shattering orgasm exploding in Stacy's mouth. A bell a ring somewhere in the distance but Trish is to out of it to hear she is so tired but so satisfied she had just had the best orgasm of her life. Wiping the cum off her face Stacy watches a Trish slowly falls to sleep butt naked in the ring the lifts her hands for victory.

"Here is your winner and NEW WWE Woman's champion Stacy Keibler," shouts good old Jr who is hot and sweaty after spending the last hour restraining Jerry Lawler from getting in the ring and fucking Trish Stratus.

Stacy raises the belt high in the air as the fans go wild at one of the best matches they had ever seen. Hoisting the belt over her shoulder Stacy walks up the ramp allowing the cameraman to film her ass walking away. At the top of the ramp Stacy lifts the belt up on last time for pics and hopes she will be able to be in this match one day. WWE officials carry a naked Trish back to the locker room while the fans mass chanted BEST MATCH EVER.

wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers