More Than Friends

Story Info
Friends become lovers.
2.5k words
4
24.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Czyswt1
Czyswt1
11 Followers

"Ah, damn. It's been one of those days. I'm glad this day is over. All I want to do is relax," I said to myself as I opened the door to my apartment. "Thank goodness I have about 4 more hours before I have to pick up boo from daycare, so I can take me a long, relaxing bath."

I start to strip off my clothes as I walk in the door, leaving a trail to the bathroom. I walk in and turn on the hot water and add some of my vanilla scented bubble bath. I make sure to put the stopper in, so I can have a full tub full of bubbles and nice hot water. Course, after about a minute, I have to add some cold water, cause it was just a tad too hot for me to sit in. Just as I turn the water off and I step into the tub, I hear a knock on my front door.

"Damnit, who the hell is knocking at my door? No one knew I had half a day today," I mumble to myself as I grab my robe out of my room. "I seriously don't want to be bothered."

I open the front door and to my surprise, one of my guy friends are standing at the door. I'm a little surprised, because I find him quite attractive, but I have never said anything, because he was dating one of my friends. I had heard about 2 weeks ago that they had broke up, but never thought anything about it, because I figured they would get back together in no time.

"Oh, my bad Meka. I saw your car was home and figured I'd drop by. I wasn't exactly sure if you were busy or not. Did I happen to interrupt something?"

"God, his voice is so sexy. And so are his blue eyes. I can lose myself in them any day of the week. Damnit, back to what he was saying," I thought to myself. "No, I was just about to take a bath. You can come in, if you like."

"Where's your daughter?" As he walked in the door and I closed and shut it behind him.

"She's still at daycare. I have until 5:50 or so to go pick her up. It's only like 1. What made you stop?" I turn around and lean on the door.

"Well, besides seeing your car? I figured I'd see what you were up to. I haven't seen you since I broke up with Michelle. I was wondering how you were doing."

"I'm doing alright for the most part. I figured you and Michelle would have gotten back together by now." I started looking at the ground, because looking in his eyes was starting to distract me and have me start thinking other things.

"No, we aren't getting back together. She cheated on me and I caught her. I knew it was time to let her go after that."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"But, I came by here to get the stuff she left here, so I can give it back to her. She's out of town right now and there is no telling when she will get over here to get it from you. I figured I'd get it, since I was already on this side of town."

"Yeah, give me a few. I just boxed up her stuff about 2 days ago, when I was cleaning up." I walked into my room and got the box for him. "Here ya go."

"Ah, thanks Meka. Hopefully, I'll see you at Mark's party next week?"

"Yeah, I'll probably be there. You take care and talk to you later. Oh, do me a favor and just shut the door behind you. I'll lock it when I get out of the tub."

"Alright, Meka. See ya later."

I walked into the bathroom, shut the door and finally sat down in my nice, hot bath. "Luckily, he had only been here a few minutes, so I could still relax. Just too bad he wasn't here for something else. I sure could have had some fun with his fine ass." I slowly close my eyes and start to let my mind wander.

"Damn, she's in a robe and know she's getting in the tub, so I know she's naked. Oh, the things I could do to her. I know if I don't walk my ass in that bathroom, I'll never get another chance. The worst she could do is tell me no and push me away. But, something tells me she won't."

I put down the box, walk over to the bathroom door and take a deep breath. I slowly open the door and my eyes grow big by the sight that was in front of me. I could see Meka stretched out in the tub, with her eyes clothes. Her breasts were slightly out of the water and I could see the nipples were hard. Her hands were at her side, but I couldn't not see what I wanted to see the most. It was covered by the bubbles. I could also see one of her legs slightly bent and the other one stretched all the way out. Damn she looked sexy as hell and I was getting hornier by the minute. I could smell the vanilla scent in the bathroom and I was still amazed that she had not heard me yet. I slowly bent down beside the tub. Her eyes are still closed this whole time. I decide this is now or never.

"Meka?"

"Huh? What the hell? I thought you were leaving. What are you doing in here?" As I damn near jump out of my skin and try to cover up my breasts.

"Shhh. Don't say anything else. Just let me make you happy, for once, okay?"

"Uh, uhm, but, uh......" By this time, he had already bent over in the tub and was lightly kissing me. It had been so long since I actually kissed someone, that I just gave in.

We slowly start kissing a little bit harder and our tongues start playing in each others mouths. I slowly feel his hand start playing with one of my nipples, making it harder than it already was. He slowly starts to play with my other nipple and I start feeling myself getting wet. I slowly start to relax myself even more and I feel his hand go down my stomach and make it's way to my pussy. I feel his finger slowly go up and down the sides of my pussy, making me slowly arch my back to make him touch more. Then I finally feel his fingers start to play with my clit and I let out a low moan when I felt him do that. Then, I feel one set of fingers start playing with my clit and then I feel two fingers slowly enter me. I slowly start shaking because I haven't been played with in so long and it feels so good. It doesn't take long for his fingers to make me cum and when he finishes, I let out a long sigh. I open my eyes to see him putting his fingers in his mouth to see how I taste. I see a smile come across his face.

"Come on, baby. I have more for you than just that."

I slowly get out of the tub and go to reach for a towel. Before I can reach for it, I feel his hand stop me. The next thing I know, he's taking off all of his clothes and when he gets to his boxers, I can already tell that he is hard. When he pulls the boxers off, I can see his dick jump a little and stand at attention towards me. I stand there and slowly start to lick my lips, wanting to know how he tastes and how he feels inside of me. The whole time I'm doing this, I haven't even realized that he pulled out his box of condoms and was opening one to put on. By the time I realized what he was doing, he was starting to put the condom on. By the time I reach out to help him, he already has it on and walks over to me and starts kissing me again. I can feel his dick inbetween both of our bodies and I am longing to have it inside me, but at the same time, his kissing feels so good, along with his hands travelling up and down my backside.

After a few minutes of that, I feel him pick me up and he places my butt on the sink countertop. I spread my legs open and he stands inbetween them, with his dick only a few centimeters away from my pussy. I can feel his dick hitting both sides of my inner thighs and even the outer lips of my pussy. The whole time I'm feeling this, we start kissing again and I feel him start to tease me. I can feel the head of his dick start going inbetween my lips and going up and down, slowly teasing my clit and my hole. I start to moan and try to push myself to the edge of the countertop, but he won't let me move. His hands are on my thighs, preventing me from moving. He breaks our kiss and starts to nibble and kiss on my neck, the whole time, still teasing my pussy. He finally stops teasing me and makes his way to my nipples and start to lick and suck on each one of them, making them hard all over again.

Then, he starts to kiss down my stomach and finally feel him reach my pussy, where I feel his tongue start licking and sucking on my clit. With him doing that, I feel my eyes roll in the back of my head and open my legs even more, so he can have more room and I can feel everything he is doing. I feel him start sucking on my clit and I start moaning. Then, I feel two of his fingers start to go in and out of me and I start moaning even more. Just as I get close to cumming again, he stops. I look down at him in confusion and he just looks at me and smiles. He stands back up and starts kissing me again. I feel his dick start playing with my clit again and this time, I am trying my damnedest to move to the edge, but he still won't let me. I feel him move even closer to me, causing his dick to start rubbing up against my stomach and my clit at the same time.

We start to kiss quite heavily and then I feel his hands move up and down my backside, slowly making their way to my ass. In the process, he backs up a little bit from me, to have his dick start teasing my clit again. His hands make thier way to both my ass cheeks and he starts to lightly squeeze them. Then, when the head of his dick starts teasing my hole, all in one swift movement, he enters me and I gasp. I grab his arms to keep from falling.

I finally come to my sense and look him straight in the eyes. I wrap my legs around him and I start to feel him slowly go in and out of me. We start kissing again, slowly and deeply. We only break for a couple of seconds to catch our breaths, let out some moans and then start kissing again. He starts to move a little faster and my hands start to massage his backside. At some points, I almost have my nails dig into him, because he is feeling so good.

Then, I feel him enter all the way inside me and pick me up off the sink. He somehow manages to open the bathroom door all the way and carry me all the way to my bed. He lightly places me on the bed and still manages to keep himself inside of me. He manages to get his legs situated and then we slowly start fucking again. By this time, he has managed to put my legs on his shoulders and damn near has me in half as he goes in and out of me and kisses me at the same time.

He stops himself in mid-stroke, looks at me and tells me to turn over and get on my hands and knees. He enters me from behind and holds on to both sides of my ass. I can feel him get faster and hear him start grunting more. I feel one of his hands move off the side of my ass and works it way to my clit. He start to play with my clit at the same time he is pounding me from behind. By this time, I am quite close to having an orgasm, because I have lost count on how many times I have cum already.

Just as I feel myself get close to letting go, he stops again and tells me to lay down on my back. By this time, we are both covered in sweat, breathing quite heavily. I lay down on my back and he slowly enters me again, deciding to go real slow and easy this time. I place both of my legs around his waist and I feel him enter me even more. By this time, he has found my g-spot this way and I'm starting to moan quite loadly in his ear. He turns his head and starts kissing me deeply. I start shaking again, feeling myself about to explode. I break the kiss to tell him I am so close and that he feels so good. He whispers in my ear that I feel so good and that he is so close to cumming, that he feels he is about to explode.

I feel his arms wrap around me and his hands are on my shoulders. I feel him get on his knees and then I feel him start to speed up, getting faster and harder, going in and out of me. I start to match him in speed and feel our bodies start colliding with each other. I start moaning in his ear and then I just lose it. I feel myself orgasm and not more than two seconds later, he starts cumming also. When we finish, we both just collapse on the bed. I feel his dick go limp and fall out of me. He manages to get the condom off, tie it up and put it on the floor by the bed. Then we both just lay there, holding each other.

He starts to move first, but lightly nibbling on my neck and then a slow, deep kiss. He breaks the kiss and looks at me. He says "Do you know how long I've wanted to do that to you?"

"Mmm, how long?"

"For almost 2 years now. But, I'm still not finished with you, yet."

I turned my head and looked at the clock. It was only 3 pm. When I turned back and looked at him again, all I could wonder was what else did he have in store for me.

Czyswt1
Czyswt1
11 Followers