Summer with Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
She teases him while shopping; he returns the favor at party.
4.5k words
4.47
151.3k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after Daddy took my virginity, I woke up still a little sore from him pounding my pussy the night before. I realized as I opened my eyes that I was still in Daddy's bed, but that I was alone. I had never spent the night in a man's bed before; much less my own father's and simply did not know what to do. Was I supposed to get up and go to my bed? Just get up and start the day?

As I lay in bed trying to decide what to do, Daddy returned to the room wearing only a towel and looking like he was fresh from a shower. Seeing him half naked made my nipples instantly start to stiffen and brought back dirty memories of the night before.

"So baby, do you still want to go shopping?" Daddy asked.

I did want to go shopping, but my body was telling me I wanted something else much more. I stretched, allowing the sheet to slide down my body so that my erect nipples would show, and smiled back at Daddy.

Daddy came to me and sat on the edge of the bed. "Do you think I don't know what you are trying to do, you little tease?" he asked. "I think you can wait for that until later, but its your choice we can stay home and you can try to seduce me, but I think we might have more fun going out shopping. What would you like?"

"I guess," I pouted "shopping it is. But couldn't you come back to bed for a little bit first?"

Daddy gave me a light spank on the ass, "If I come back to bed with you now, we are not getting out of it for the rest of the day. If you want new clothes, you had better get yourself in the shower, baby."

I hopped out of bed and went to my bathroom where I carefully shaved my legs, arms and pussy, being especially sure that I was soft and smooth for Daddy. Once out of the shower I dried off and covered my whole body with lotion the same scent as my body wash. My nipples reacted instantly as I applied lotion to them, but I knew Daddy was waiting and I did not have time to play.

Trying to look my sexiest, I used the blow dryer to make my hair as smooth and straight as I could and used just a touch of makeup to line my eyes and make my lips look darker. I didn't have any really sexy underwear, but I went with my blue cotton set with lace trim -- it was the nicest thing I have. I pulled on jeans, a t-shirt and sandals, and went looking for Dad.

Daddy stood from the table where he was reading the paper as I entered the room. He pulled me into a hug. "Mmm, baby. You look and smell fantastic. What do you think about letting Daddy take you out to breakfast?"

Since breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, I enthusiastically nodded my assent. He took my hand and led me out to the truck, leading me over to his side. "Climb in and sit in the middle, will you baby?" he asked, as he helped me into the front seat.

I scooted over, buckling myself into the middle seat as Daddy climbed in next to me. He started the truck, backed out of the driveway, then took my hand and held it the entire way to the restaurant.

Daddy ordered my breakfast for me, and it turned out to be the best pancakes I had ever had. While in the restaurant, we didn't act sexual in any way, but he did hold my hand and cuddle me the whole time in a way I wasn't used to seeing fathers act with their daughters. The waitresses kept looking at me like they were jealous, and I felt proud to be the one that my handsome Daddy was paying so much attention to.

After breakfast, we headed straight to a huge mall. Daddy seemed to know where he was going, and lead me right to a lingerie store. We walked around together a little bit, working through the teddies and corsets and back to the bras and panties. It felt a little awkward, shopping for fancy under things for the first time with my father standing next to me, but I poked slowly through the racks, thinking about what I would and would not like to wear. I think Daddy noticed that I was holding back and he started wandering over to other racks.

I found myself pouting as not everything I wanted was available in my size. I was beginning to feel I just wasn't meant to have pretty bras or something, when Daddy came back to me. "Baby, he said. I talked to the saleswoman. She is going to help you find everything you need. Daddy is just going to step out for a few minutes, but I'm leaving my credit card with you. I told them you were shy about shopping with me and they said you could use it without me here."

I stared back at him, stunned a little by his offer.

"Here baby, I want you to buy everything you like, ok?" Daddy continued. "When you are done, why don't you meet me in that clothes store along the way? Oh, and do Daddy a favor. You see that little red outfit over there, right by the register? At least try it on and consider it, ok baby?" Then Daddy kissed me on the forehead, and left the store.

Moments later, the saleswoman came up to me. "Your father said you lost all your clothes when you flew in for vacation. You poor thing! He said you would be shy about shopping and that I should encourage you to buy anything you liked. Wish I had a Dad like that! What's your size, sweetie? D, right? 38?"

I blushed, wondering how this woman could possibly know that. "Yes," I murmured.

"Ok, why don't you just hand me one of everything you would like to try, and I will take care of finding it in your size, ok?"

I started timidly picking out basic items, a lace black bra, a satiny one done in red with pinstripes, but as I got into picking them out I found I was choosing about half of the bra's I saw. No big deal, I figured. Most of them probably wouldn't be in my size anyway, so I may as well pick them all so I would have some choice when she brought the ones in my size. I worked my way through the bra section, studiously avoiding all old lady or young girl looking cotton bras with no wires or shape to them. I ruled out most of the padded bras pretty quickly. I didn't like the idea of my breasts being smushed to fit a set shape. By the time I had finished, the saleswoman had her arms pretty full. She told me she would start looking for my size, and suggested that I take a look at the other items the store had.

I headed toward the register to check out the outfit that Daddy had suggested. It was a little silk camisole top with matching tiny shorts. It was sexy, but still cute. I picked it up and wandered through the store looking for more items. I didn't know what Daddy would like, but I wanted to have a selection. I chose satin robes, sweet satin nightgowns, a black lacy corset that curiously didn't have much cup for the bra to it at all, a lacy body suit, a see-through shirt that tied in the front and came with matching panties, and a rainbow of adorable little babydoll outfits. Thinking about what Daddy would think when he saw me in these sexy outfits got me carried away, and I picked out much more than I thought I really needed.

When I made my way back to the dressing room, I found the area absolutely full of bras and matching panties. I never imagined I would have so many choices, and quickly stripped out of my shirt and bra and started trying bras on starting with an amazing satin bra that reminded me of the ocean. I loved seeing myself in the sexy lingerie so different from what I usually wear, and quickly got wrapped up in trying things on. I was rubbing my nipples to see them erect through a beautiful lace bra when a knock came at the dressing room door. Mortified that I may have been seen, I called back "Yes?"

"Baby, how you doing in there?" I heard from the other side of the door, as a breathed a sigh of relief. It was only Daddy coming back to check on me.

"Oh Daddy," I gushed "there are so many pretty things; I just don't know what to choose."

"Hmmm, well baby, how about if to speed things up you hand out the items you like, and I will choose which ones to keep?"

Problem solved, I gathered up a big pile of bras and their matching panties and handed them over the door to Daddy.

"Baby," I heard back, "I don't see a certain red outfit."

I giggled. "I have it in here Daddy; I just didn't try it on yet."

"Sounds like you went a bit overboard with the shopping, didn't you little girl?" He didn't sound concerned though, he rather sounded amused. "Try that one next, ok baby? I want to see if you like it."

I removed everything I was wearing except my plain cotton panties, and tried on the silky set. It felt cool and good against my skin. The silk fabric hung against my erect nipples, making them the stars of the outfit. There was no way to look at me dressed like this and not see just how big and hard my buds were. "Ummm, Daddy," I called over the door, "I think you are going to like this on me."

"I bet I will baby girl," he whispered back. "Hand it over to me, and I'll have the salesgirl start ringing your stuff up. Keep trying things on baby, I'll be back for more in a minute."

I handed the outfit to Daddy and continued trying on pretty things, moving more quickly now that I knew Daddy was waiting for me. When he returned, I had another pile of things for him to go through. It felt a little weird to be handing Daddy naughty under things that were still warm from being on my body, but I couldn't help but be a little turned on thinking about how Daddy would react if he could actually see them on me.

When I finished, I was disappointed to put back on what felt like my little girl bra, but I was pleased to know that Daddy would have picked out some nice things I could wear for him from now on. When I joined Daddy by the register, I noticed he was loaded down with bags. It didn't seem like he rejected anything I had chosen. In fact, it looked like there was even more stuff then what I had tried on. "Daddy," I asked teasingly, "did you add some things?"

"Only some necessities you missed baby, that's all," he replied a teasing gleam in his eye. "But, I think we are going to have to bring this stuff out to the truck before we go shopping for clothes. I can't imagine carrying twice this amount of bags!"

When we put my things in the back of the truck, I noticed some black shopping bags that had not been there when we had gone into the mall in the back seat. Noticing my curious expression, Daddy chuckled. "You didn't think I would let you have all the fun shopping, did you silly girl?" Kissing my forehead he continued "If you are good, Daddy will show you what be bought later, ok?"

Daddy shut the door to the truck and walked me back to the mall, allowing his hand to slip into my back pocket. My boyfriend had done this sometimes back at home, but this was nicer. It wasn't like Daddy was groping or grabbing at my butt, more like he was just holding it, almost like it was his possession to protect.

As we approached the mall, Daddy took his hand from my pocket so that he could hold the door open for me. I thought, in that moment, about how nice it was to have Daddy to take care of me, to hold doors for me and carry bags. I wrapped my arms around Daddy, kissing his cheek. "I love you daddy," I murmured against him, pleased to finally feel comfortable saying that after so much separation.

Daddy seemed to light up a bit at this and I was pleased to have made him smile. We walked hand in hand to the clothing store that he had pointed out before where he started poking through the racks. "Baby, why don't you go pick some things out, and I will pick out some stuff I would like to see on you, and we can meet by the dressing rooms. Deal?"

I was a bit hesitant to leave his side again, but I did as I was told, heading to the section of tops while Daddy perused dresses. There were hardly any normal T-shirts like I would usually wear. Everything had either low cut tops, or no sleeves, or ruffled trim. They felt more elegant and dressy to me than my normal clothes. I realized though, that some of this stuff was just more grown up versions of every day hanging out clothes. I was so pleased to be shopping for pretty things that I may have overindulged again, my arms loaded when I met Daddy by the dressing room. I felt less bad however, when I got to the dressing room and found that Daddy already had it quite full. We quickly realized that Daddy and I had picked out some of the same things, and Daddy went to go put the duplicates back as I started trying on shirts.

When Daddy returned, he started helping out by telling me which things he wanted to try on next. He seated himself in a chair right across from the dressing room door, so I didn't have to come fully out into the room if I didn't like the way something looked. Daddy seemed to like me trying on dresses best, and noticing how he appreciated seeing me like that got me aroused. I started teasing him, rubbing my nipples a little so they got hard, bending over right in front of him to let him check if my skirt was long enough. At one point, I bent over and the skirt clearly rode up so my panties were totally visible. Daddy gave my ass a quick swat and told me to get back in the dressing room and change, but that we were definitely going to take that dress!

I decided to try an outfit other than the one that Daddy suggested next, just to be fresh. I put on the tiniest of jean shorts, so tiny I didn't even know if I would be willing to wear them in front of anyone but Daddy. I took off my bra and put on a crochet camisole that if you looked really hard you could see my nipples right through. I pinched my nipples a bit to make sure they were standing erect, and opened the door. Daddy's mouth opened when he saw what I was wearing.

"Baby," he said, taking my outfit in very carefully, "I don't think you got that one quite right. Let me help you." And with that, Daddy came into the dressing room and closed the door behind him. He pulled me close, pulling my ass against his groin. "Do you feel what you are doing to me, you little tease? You have your Daddy so hard, I wish I could fuck you right here. But I am not going to, because that would satisfy you too. So you know what baby?" He paused, but I didn't know if he wanted an answer, and I was too busy thinking about his hard cock pressed against my ass to concentrate too hard. "I want you to get down on your knees right here baby, and I want you to suck that cock."

Daddy slapped my ass making my whole body tingle, and put his hands on my shoulders, gently guiding me toward kneeling. I gladly complied and was quickly on my knees unbuckling his jeans. I heard Daddy gasp as I gently pulled his dick from his boxers and began kissing it slowly.

"Take it in your mouth baby," he whispered, "we have to be quick and Daddy needs to cum for you."

Wanting to please my Daddy I wrapped my right hand around his cock while the left moved to stroke his balls. I took his cock in my mouth as far as I can, bobbing quickly up and down his shaft, sucking him just like he had taught me the day before. Daddy, who had been so patient with me, was insistent, grabbing my head and guiding me to suck him faster. He didn't hurt me, but he definitely made it clear what he wanted. I let the fingers of my left hand explore, pressing the area behind his balls and Daddy starting bucking forward into my mouth. Suddenly, he grasped my head and held his cock very still, his seed spurting into my mouth.

I swallowed Daddy's cum and continued to lick and suck gently on his cock, wanting to have it all. Daddy pulled his cock from between my lips, tucking himself back inside his pants and zipping up. He helped me to my feet and gave me another swat on the ass. "Now, you naughty little girl, finish trying these things on so we can go home!"

After clothes shopping we grabbed a quick lunch and went to pick out a few more items I needed. A couple bikinis, some shoes, Daddy even got me the perfume I wanted. By the time we left the mall it was already getting to be late afternoon. I told Daddy that I needed a nap hoping that he would join me like the day before, but when we got home he simply tucked me in and rubbed my back until I fell asleep.

When Daddy woke me it was dark in my room. "Hey princess," he softly greeted me. "Tom and his wife Carol invited us over for dinner. You feel up to going?"

I felt a little foggy from being asleep, but I was sure that a shower would wake me up. "Sure Daddy," I said, smiling up at him.

Kissing me on the forehead he said, "Good girl. Why don't you hop in the shower and Ill pick out an outfit for you, ok baby?"

I headed to the bathroom, taking the hint that Daddy wanted me to try my new Be Delicious products because he had them spread around the bathroom already. I loved their wonderfully grown up scent, and felt very sexy with the bubbles sliding down my body. My pussy was all tingly from being turned on all day with no satisfaction, but I had no time to play. I did take a little extra time though, teasing myself as I washed and covered my skin with lotion.

Returning to the bedroom, I found a black dress laid out for me, accompanied by new shoes I recognized, and some other items that I didn't. When I put on the bra it held my breasts up like a shelf, but it did not have enough of a cup to cover my nipples. I remembered seeing things like this at the store, but I knew Daddy must have picked this up for me. The panties I did not recognize at all. They too were black, but when I put them on there was this little button inside that rubbed against my clit when I moved. Clearly Daddy was looking to tease me! To top the outfit off, there was a garter belt and black stockings that I know I didn't pick up. When I was dressed, I went to find Daddy. I was unable to ignore how the button rubbed against my clit, and how my nipples clearly showed through my dress with no bra to restrain them.

Daddy was in his room finishing getting dressed. He looked up as I walked in and whistled. I took that to mean he liked the way I looked and did a little spin for him.

"Grr," he growled, "don't you go teasing your Daddy. We have to go and you are going to get me all ready to fuck you if you prance around like that."

I gave Daddy my best puppy dog eyes and he swatted me on the ass, letting his hand linger to guide me out of the bedroom and towards the garage and his waiting truck.

As we pulled up to Tom and Carol's house it became clear that it wasn't just dinner we were invited to. It was a small cocktail party with about a dozen other guests, all of who were older than me, most old enough to be my parents. Daddy didn't seem bothered at all though, and just walked me through the house introducing me to his friends. Carol seemed really nice and made small talk with me while Daddy walked away, but it definitely felt a little awkward that everyone else there were regular couples and my father had brought me.

I was helping Carol by carrying a tray of food out to the living room when all of a sudden the little button in my panties started vibrating. It startled me so much that I almost dropped the tray, causing all eyes in the room to swivel to me. Daddy just winked, and I instantly knew it was he who had made the button start vibrating.

I continued to try to help out, feeling awkward because I didn't know anybody, but the vibrations on my needy clit were becoming increasingly hard to ignore. I went to sit down by Daddy but he pulled me onto his lap. "Like my little gift?" he whispered into my ear.

I turned my head so my lips were to his ear and whispered, "Please Daddy, turn it off? Its so frustrating being kept right on the edge like this."

"I understand baby," was his reply, but he did not turn the button off. Instead, he stood the both of us up and led me to the dining room where Carol was. "Carol," he asked, "my girl isn't feeling very well. Do you mind if I take her upstairs for a little bit of quiet?"

"Of course not," she replied, and then turned to me. "Do you need anything, aspirin or anything?"

"No thank you," I smiled. "I think just the last two days with travel and jet lag and all is getting to me. A few minutes of down time should do the trick."

12