Roomies: The Reunion

Story Info
30 years after college Pam and Kim meet again on the beach.
5.5k words
4.28
44.2k
11

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,906 Followers

Pam Maguire Norton drew her knees up under her chin and wrapped her arms around them. A smile flitted over her face. The sunlight was warm, broken into dancing spots by the branches of the spreading old live oak behind her. The sand under the huge beach towel was firm against her bottom. A delightful soft breeze came off the ocean in front of her.

Everything was perfect. The camping gear was stacked to the side by the old fire pit. They would set it up later. Right now all she wanted to do was watch her oldest friend Kim bubble over with laughter as she frolicked ankle deep in the surf.

God, how had they let so much time pass? It seemed such a short time ago that they had been college roommates, as close as any two young women could ever be. They had been friends, confidants and lovers. They had embraced college life in the 60's with determination to cram all the fun and experiences they could into those short years. Then had come graduation. Visits, first so frequent, had dwindled as they had each got caught up in their separate lives. As the years went by, contact was reduced to phone calls, then letters and finally the occasional greeting card.

Then last year they had both determined that enough time had passed. The phone calls picked up again. Finally they had decided that they had to get together again. A flight down to the Southern US and they had headed for one of Pam's favorite vacation get-aways, one of the unspoiled islands off the coast. A lifetime ago they had discussed just the two of them doing this during their last spring break together. Finances and family commitments had prevented it. Now they were making up for it.

Kim McCall Keagan spun around happily. The sun was so much warmer than her native Canada. As much as she loved home, it was wonderful to be able to bake in the sunshine here. She kicked water about, her legs still firm and slender, matching the rest of her body.

"You know, we were just up the coast from here not five years ago?"

"Really? You and George?"

"Me and George," confirmed Kim. After graduation, with Pam going out into the world and working, an unexpected grant had allowed Kim to continue her education at the graduate level. At that other school she attended she was surprised, and then pleased, to find George Keagan, the Chess Club Vice-President she had met and occasionally dated before. She was VERY pleased to discover that George had begun working out and now combined an athlete's body while retaining his keen mind. They had dated all through their grad school attendance. Their acceptance of positions with the same Canadian corporation had sealed what they had yet to have put into words. Six months after starting their jobs they had gotten married.

"Gee, I wish Martin and I had been in the country," Pam replied. A smile tugged at her mouth. Pam had become a traveling saleswoman, covering the Southeast US for the novelty company she had gone to work for. She had enjoyed the work and planned to stay with it as long as she could.

Plans had changed quickly, as they often do. Swinging through Georgia on a trip, she had stopped by to visit an old friend who was employed as a civilian worker at an Army post. The friend was delighted to see her show up. Not only was it nice to talk over old times, but she just happened to need someone to double-date with her and her boyfriend and her boyfriend's pal to go to a show in Atlanta that evening.

Pam had at first tried to decline the invitation. She had all the dates she could handle. On an average night she could walk into the restaurant or club of whatever hotel she was staying at and get a half-dozen invitations from fellow travelers. Not that she thought of herself as any sex-magnet babe, but after all, there were 50 men traveling for each single woman. She was careful and choosy, avoiding both married men and the ones who expected instant sex as a reward for a meal which, after all, she could put on her own expense account. Twice in those years she had met another woman who had the same interests that she and Kim had shared that now was a lifetime ago.

Off and on over the years she had wondered about that attraction. The longer she had been away from college and out of the road, the more the interest in other girls seemed to fade. By the time she broke down and accepted the invitation to go out with that young Army NCO she had not been with another female in a year and really wasn't thinking about it anymore.

Sergeant Martin Norton had proved to be a quiet dark-haired guy. Slender with swimmer's type muscles he was reserved, but with a smile that came out occasionally and transformed him. Several years younger than her, at times she felt she was so much older than him, and then again, would feel so much younger than a 20 year old who had already served a tour as an infantryman in Southeast Asia.

Regardless of age, experience or anything else, a month later a quiet civil ceremony united the two in marriage. They were to remarry a few months later, formally, in a church. Friends and family of both of them were surprised, even stunned at the speed. A few gave dark hints that such a union would never last. Over thirty years and four children later they were still together.

More splashing and a sudden shower of sea water brought her abruptly back to the present.

"Kim!" She sputtered.

Her former roommate laughed with glee and ran back to the surf, tossing aside the plastic container she had used to douse Pam. "Come on," she called back over her shoulder. "Stop sitting in the shade and get out here." She pirouetted ankle deep in the surf.

Pam plunged after her and for a few wild minutes they chased each other back and forth, splashing through the Atlantic rollers combing the white sand. They waded out farther and swam together. Then, holding hands, they raced back up the beach and fell to the blankets laid out under the dappled shade of that old moss-hung tree.

"Oh that was fun." Kim stretched out of the brightly colored beach blanket and wiggled, closing her eyes.

"Yes it was," replied Pam. She waited until the other woman was comfortably settled. She reached into the open cooler, plucked a bottle of water from the ice and poured it over her friend. "That was even more fun," she flung over her shoulder as she sprang back to her feet and started running down the beach. Her foot slipped after no more than fifteen steps and the former cheerleader brought her down with a flying tackle. The two women rolled together in the sand, wrestling until they finally collapsed in laughter.

"You SNEAK!" Kim was able to gasp.

"I couldn't help it. Truce?"

"Look at us!" The dark-haired woman moaned as she sat up, contemplating the sand that clung to them from their hair down to their toes.

"Let's rinse off and no more funny business."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

They splashed into the sea again, wading out until they could duck into the water. Returning to their blankets, they sat down again. This time the water pulled from the cooler was drunk, the two women touching bottles to seal their truce.

"God, how long ago was it when you did that to me the first time?" Kim asked.

"What, poured water over you?"

"Sort of. I was thinking of the morning in that hotel when you turned the shower on me, and it was all cold water."

"Oh God," Pam smiled. "I had about forgotten that. That was the weekend you first met George."

"I liked him from the start, but I never thought back in those days I'd marry him. Even after that first night together." Kim sat up and wrapped her arms around her knees. "You know, for a long time after that, I sort of regretted that night."

"Why?"

"Well, not that I met George. Its just, well, you know, we were pretty wild back then. When George and I first started dating seriously I used to wonder if he thought I was some kind of slut for what we did that very first night."

Pam snorted. "Bull. We were wild but no more so than any pair of guys were back then. But I know," she looked out at the sea, "Guys who slept around as much as we did were studs. Girls weren't. And aren't. I forgot who it was that called us sluts. I think it was just jealousy."

"George told me the same thing. He reminded me that his stock among the males at school shot up tremendously after the word of that night got back to campus. He also told me," Kim stopped for a moment with a wistful, happy look on her face. "He told me he never thought of me as anything but wonderful, and that he had loved me since that first night."

"We really did luck into a pair of winners."

"Yes we did."

"Still a couple of hotties, even with a little mileage on them. Of course so are we."

Kim leaned back on her hands, stretched her legs out and got a wicked smile on her face. "Have I told you what I did to George the first part of this summer?"

Pam rolled on her side, wiggling her hip bone against the sand under the blanket. "what did you do, you wicked hussy?"

"Trollop, if you please," replied Kim with mock seriousness. "Peggy what's-her-name called me that. As I recall, YOU were the 'hussy'."

"Regardless of titles, what DID you do to that lovely husband of yours?"

"We were sitting out on the back deck one afternoon. I know you don't think so, but it can grow quite warm up in Canada on a June day. We were having a couple of drinks and stretched out on the recliners. We were both wearing just shorts and loose tops and no shoes.

"I perhaps had a drink more than I usually do, but if that was the spur I plan to do that more often. I decided I was hot and sticky enough for me to go take a shower. I tossed my clothes in the hamper, finished my drink and got in. Sometime during the first minute I had the idea.

"I followed up on my thought and then finished my shower. I scampered to the bedroom and put on a yellow sundress. Just the sundress, no underwear. I fixed another drink for each of us and casually went back onto the deck.

"Now you remember from those pictures I e-mailed you that our back deck is pretty well secluded. The fence and the bushes provide just about complete security. So when I handed George his drink and took a sip of mine before setting it down, there was no one there to see when I reached down and pulled my sundress over my head and tossed it to the deck."

"Oh myyyyy," giggled Pam. "What did he do? And just what was your idea that you followed through in the shower?"

"Oh, you caught that did you? Well, his reaction was everything I could have hoped for. His eyes almost popped out of his head, he dropped his drink and he immediately got the biggest hardon I had seen in some time. You see, not only was I nude under the sundress, while I was in the shower I had shaved my pussy."

"Yikes!" Pam laughed deeply. "What did George do?"

"Well, it was me to start out with. I stepped up to him and yanked his shorts down his legs. I bent over with the intention of get a nice lip lock on his cock when he took over. He grabbed me by the arms and jerked me on top of him. He started kissing me, pushed my legs apart and was in me before I could take two breaths. I suppose I had already got wet thinking about how I was going to surprise him.

"Thank goodness for THAT, because he grabbed my hips and pulled down on them at the same time he thrust up into me. That one motion put his cock all the way inside of me. I was straddling the lounge chair with my feet on the deck and just started to bounce up and down onto him. Its a good thing I've kept in a little bit of shape, that was really a ridiculous position but it felt so good as I bottomed out on top of him each time.

"Then he reached up to my breasts. He didn't hold them, he just positioned his hands so that my nipples brushed over his palms as I went up and down on him. That slight drag on them made them hard and made me try to lean forward and rub them harder. George was grinning and every time I tried to push my breasts into his hand he pulled away. I was just about whining in frustration, I wanted him to stop teasing me and hold my breasts and do some serious fondling of my nipples.

"I kept leaning closer and closer and he kept pulling his hands back. All during this time he's pushing harder and faster with his hips. He was literally bouncing me up into the air and letting me fall back onto my husband's lovely cock. Then I had leaned so far forward I lost my balance and fell onto his chest.

"That turned out to be just fine. After all, neither of us is 20 anymore and being as acrobatic as I was trying to just doesn't last. So when he rolled me over onto my back, braced his hands on the arms of the longue chair and proceeded to bang the hell out of me. Nothing fancy, just good old-fashioned, hard pounding sex. He lowered his head and covered my right breast with his mouth. Between his tongue rolling my nipple and his hips driving his shaft into me, I had my first orgasm about two minutes after I was on my back.

"I don't know if it was the drinks he had or what, but George never even slowed down. He just kept right on going. I hooked my elbow under my knees and rolled back, allowing him to get that last little bit of him into me. By then I could feel his balls smacking against my butt. He must have too, because the first time it happened he groaned and turned the speed up another notch.

"I'm building again and this time I know he is also. I can feel him growing inside me and he's beginning to gasp, which is good because I'm trying not to yell. After all, we DO have neighbors and we WERE outside. Then I didn't care if they were all peeking through the hedges and recording the entire thing because George was coming in me and my feet were waving in the air while I tried to push up to him and get that last little bit of him in me. At the same time a tiny corner of my mind is wondering how I got in such a ridiculous position.

"George collapsed on top of me and we tried to get our breath. When our hearts finally slowed down I think both of us realized at the same time that aluminum and vinyl recliners were not designed for couples in their fifties. So we adjourned to the house, took a shower together and went to bed."

"But not to sleep," guessed Pam.

"Eventually," Kim agreed. Then she fixed her friend with a penetrating look. "Okay, now how about you? What was the sexiest thing you've done with your husband lately?"

"I don't know if it would qualify as 'lately'," replied Pam thoughtfully. "It was a few years ago. But it did snap us out of a rut."

Pam stretched out. "Talk," she commanded.

"When Martin turned fifty, well, I won't say things were going downhill, but we definitely had lost the sparkle. It wasn't him, although he was hardly looking forward to turning the big Five-Oh. It wasn't me, I hope anyway. I was trying to be supportive without reminding him, overly much anyway, that I had already gone through that particular crisis and survived.

"He had retired from the Army and was casting about looking for a new job, but not that strenuously because we had already started building the home we had always wanted on the land that had come down to me from my family. So he was rather moping and I decided to fix it."

Pam laughed. "Of course by the time I finally got everything set up he HAD found a job with the local Sheriff's Department. I tease him that he can't stand to be out of uniform and unarmed. Still it added a very interesting moment to what turned out to be the most exciting afternoon we had spent in a long time."

"I had gone into the city and had my picture taken. Not nude, I think at our age we look a little bit better with some clothes ON rather than everything off. So I wore a tight red lace teddy. The photographer was really helpful and really well-behaved too. He snapped from different poses and got me to take my glasses off. We finally settled on me looking into the camera while I stretched out on my side with my head propped up on one hand."

Pam demonstrated the pose and Kim signaled her approval by whistling.

"So I had a couple copies printed in 8 by 10 size and framed one. On his birthday I waited until I judged he would be getting off in about a half hour. Then I hung the picture at eye level on the back door leading in from the garage. Once I had that done I raced back into the bedroom and changed into that same teddy. I did my make-up over, brushed my hair and waited. When I heard him pull up and the car door slam I got into the same pose as the picture and laid there watching the bedroom door."

Pam muffled a giggle. "Oh Kim. All I heard was 'Holy Mother of God' from the garage and then the door was opened and slammed shut and there were footsteps racing down the hallway to our bedroom. Martin burst through the door and just stood there staring at me. I looked down and the bulge in his uniform trousers was as big as any I have ever seen.

"Then he was pulling off his shirt and dancing up and down trying to get his shoes off. The breath-taking moment was when he dropped his equipment belt and I had a sudden vision of his sidearm discharging. Now THAT would have been a mood killer.

"But it didn't, thank you very much Lord. He finished throwing all of his clothing to the winds and sprang on top of me, rolling me onto my back and showering me with kisses. His hands were so wild I thought he was going to tear that teddy from me. I didn't care if he did. I wanted him to just take me. I wanted him in me, right then and there, with no more foreplay than just those wild kisses.

"The teddy had a snap fastening between my legs. Thank GOD it did. Because even as I was trying to get my hand down there to undo it, Martin's cock was already thrusting, demanding entrance. I thought for an instant, if thinking had anything to do with anything right then, that if I didn't do something fast I was going to have pieces of red lace buried all the way up inside of me and probably have to go to the Emergency Room to get them removed.

"I did get the snap undone and the material pulled out of the way just as Martin drew back and thrust. And when that thrust finished his cock was completely inside of me. I could feel the head slamming against my soft spot and his balls slapping against my ass. I wrapped my legs around him and hung on for dear life. That was all I could do. Martin, my always kind and gentle loving husband, was an animal just taking his bitch. And I was raking his back with my nails and urging him on.

"It didn't take long. We were both so incredibly aroused. I was bucking and screaming and my whole ass was in the air as he almost had me bent double I could feel him swelling inside me, He filled me so tightly we could barely move against each other. Then he was bellowing to match my screams and flooding me all the way down into the deepest recesses of my womb.

"The moment he collapsed against me, I let go of him and managed to roll him over. We weren't done I was determined. I squirmed on top of him and slid down and took him immediately into my mouth.

"I've always enjoyed giving Martin blow jobs. Of course he loves going down on me too. And the man can eat pussy like no tomorrow. I just gobbled him up and started sucking.

"I've never had a problem with him coming in my mouth. I've always been a swallower, not a spitter. And I've sucked him off after he's come in me before. But this time it just all seemed different, tasted different. Maybe it was because I wasn't intent on giving him pleasure as I usually do. There weren't any teasing licks of his slit, no tongue dancing over his balls. I just sucked. I wanted him hard again. I wanted him throbbing so I could have him in me again.

"THAT didn't take long either. The moment he was stiff enough I bounced up and landed right onto his cock. God, what if I had misjudged? THAT would have ended the day. But I didn't and he was back inside me and I was riding him, my back already arched and my hands on my hips as I bounced on him. He took my breasts in his hands and squeezed them, so hard it might have hurt if it hadn't felt so good.

patricia51
patricia51
1,906 Followers
12