Heightened Senses

Story Info
Monica hates not being able to see.
1.3k words
3.67
17k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

"Sit down, pet."

Hesitantly, Monica obeyed. What did Sir have in store for her? She desperately wanted to know, but didn't dare ask. Sir didn't like it when she asked questions.

Sir took a length of black cloth from his pocket. Monica relaxed; maybe he was just going to tie her to the chair. He'd done that plenty of times before; she didn't mind it anymore, though at first it had frightened her to be so much at Sir's mercy. That had been at the very beginning, though, when she was first learning to trust him. Now she knew Sir would never do anything harmful, and that she could stop him if she wished.

But he didn't wrap the cloth around her wrists as he'd done in the past. "You're wondering what I have planned," he said. Mutely, Monica nodded. She was allowed to speak only when he gave her permission or when he asked a direct question. "You may ask," Sir said.

"Are you going to tie me, Sir?" Monica asked.

"No, pet, not this time. I have something new planned."

"May I ask what it is, Sir?"

"Yes, you may. But you didn't have my permission to speak that time, pet. You may apologize, and then you may ask."

"I'm sorry, Sir, for speaking without permission."

"Your apology is accepted. I'll determine later whether you'll be punished, based on how you do with our new activity. Did you wish to know what that is, pet?"

"Yes, Sir."

"This cloth is a blindfold, pet. You've told me how much you hate not being able to see. It's time to learn to deal with that."

Monica swallowed her protests. She couldn't stand not seeing when someone else was present, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to close her eyes to sleep with someone else in the room. Of course she'd shared that information with Sir, just as she'd told him everything else about herself in the process of becoming his pet. She'd never thought he would use the knowledge in this way, though.

But she couldn't argue with Sir. He knew best. The idea of being blind, even for a little while, terrified her, but Monica knew she needed to conquer her fears. Sir would help her do that.

Sir caressed her naked thigh where he had struck her. "I know you're frightened, pet. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you believe that I will do nothing to harm you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"We're going to play a game, pet. While you're blindfolded, I'll touch you with things. I may put something near your nose for you to smell; I may put something in your mouth for you to taste. I may make sounds. I want you to identify each thing. While we play the game, you may speak to tell me what it is that you feel, smell, taste, or hear. If you feel afraid because you can't see, just concentrate on your other senses. The blindfold will stay on until I decide it should come off. You can take this, pet."

No, she couldn't. Not if he wasn't going to allow her an out. It was rare that Sir told her she couldn't ask him to stop; she could think of only one or two occasions when he'd done so. But again, she didn't protest. Sir knew what he was doing; she trusted him completely.

"Are you ready, pet?" Sir asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"I'll put the blindfold on and give you a moment to adjust. Remember that I'm here beside you. I won't leave you alone, I promise you. When you feel ready to begin the game, hold up one finger."

Gently, Sir tied the blindfold around Monica's head, covering her eyes. Through the cloth, Monica could see faint light, but nothing more. She swallowed several times, fighting the panic that rose within her. Sir was there, she reminded herself. He wouldn't allow anything to happen to her.

Finally she felt that she could manage the fear, and held up a forefinger. Immediately she felt something soft and tickly against her breasts. "What do you think this is, pet?" Sir asked.

His voice helped her feel even calmer. "A feather, Sir?" she guessed.

"Very good, pet."

Something brushed against her thighs. She smiled; this felt very familiar. "The crop, Sir."

"Yes. I knew that one would be easy for you. The next thing will be a smell."

Monica waited a few seconds, then smelled something tangy. "Duck sauce, Sir," she said.

"You are good at this, pet. See how your other senses function even when you can't see? Here."

He slid something plastic into her mouth, then she felt a drop of liquid on her tongue. Her mouth twisted. "Lemon juice, Sir."

"Correct again."

Sir tried several more touches, smells, and tastes, and Monica identified each one correctly. She suspected that he was being easy on her because of her fear, but of course she would never express that belief to him. Nor would he be likely to admit it if it was the case. After numerous correct guesses, Sir said, "I should try something more difficult. This will be a sound."

Monica listened carefully. After a few seconds, she heard the slightest whisper. It was a sound she'd heard before, many times, though she'd never paid much attention to it. "Your zipper, Sir."

Sir didn't answer. Had she guessed incorrectly? She couldn't ask; she didn't have his permission. She had to wait in silent darkness.

Her breathing came faster; she was nearing an anxiety attack. Then, finally, Sir spoke. "Calm, pet. I'm here. I promised I wouldn't leave. Did you forget?"

"No, Sir."

"Then did you not trust me?"

"I trust you, Sir."

"But you were frightened, weren't you?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

"Why were you frightened?"

"Your voice has helped me stay calm, Sir. When you didn't say anything, I got frightened."

"You need to remember that I won't do anything that will harm you, pet. I should punish you for doubting me, but I know how it is to fear something as much as you fear losing your sight, so I won't punish you this time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"You're welcome. And yes, pet, it was my zipper. Now, do you know this taste?"

His cock pushed between her lips. Morgan smiled around it; she loved the taste and feel of Sir's cock. With her mouth full of his thick length, she couldn't answer him, but she knew no answer was needed. She sucked hard, as he liked it, and was rewarded almost immediately with a rush of his cum. "I was preparing myself while I wasn't speaking," Sir said. "Do you like that taste, pet? Swallow before you answer."

He withdrew his cock, and Monica swallowed the mouthful. "Yes, Sir, I like it," she said.

"Good. Spread your legs, pet."

Monica obeyed, and felt Sir's finger shoving hard into her pussy. She gasped in pain and pleasure as he added another finger, then a third. "Your fingers, Sir," she moaned.

"The game is over, pet," he said. He kissed her lips gently. "You did well. You controlled your fear. I'm proud of you, pet. You've earned a reward."

His fingers left her pussy, to be replaced by his cock. He thrust it into her hard and Monica moaned as it stretched her. "Tell me what you want, pet," Sir said.

"I want you to fuck me, Sir."

"How do you want it?"

"Hard, Sir."

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes, please, Sir."

He pounded into her, harder and harder. Just as she felt herself about to cum, he flicked a finger against her clit. "Come for me, pet."

Monica let out a shriek as she came. "That's my good pet," Sir said. "What do you say?"

"Thank you for letting me cum, Sir."

"You're welcome." Sir pulled out of her and untied the blindfold. Monica smiled when she saw his beloved face again. "You did well, pet," Sir said. "Come into the bedroom now. You have a job to finish."

He gestured at his still-hard cock, then held out his hand to her. Monica took it and followed him into the bedroom. The blindfold game was over, but she knew Sir always had more plans.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers