Housesitting Ch. 03

Story Info
Henry and Kirstin take a ride.
782 words
4.45
94.1k
32

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers

When Kirstin came downstairs from her shower, Henry thought his cock was going to burst out of his pants. His stepsister was wearing three-inch spike heels and a dress that barely covered her ass. Henry didn't need X-ray vision to guess that she had nothing on under the dress.

Seeing his reaction, Kirstin grinned and said, "Like it?"

"You're going out to dinner in that?"

"Sure, why not?" She twirled so he could see how she looked from all angles. "What's wrong with this? Doesn't it make me look hot?"

"Hell yeah, and every guy wherever I take you is going to have a hard-on."

"Does that bother you? Big brother, if it was any other night, I might want to see some of those hard-ons. But tonight, I'm having too much fun with you."

"Some?" Henry repeated.

"Well, yeah. I get off on doing different guys, sometimes at the same time. Is that a problem?"

Henry pictured his sexy eighteen-year-old stepsister taking dicks in her mouth, cunt, and ass, and his own cock got even harder. "No problem at all," he stammered. Damn, the girl had more of a secret life than he'd suspected!

"Good. Then let's go. I've worked up an appetite." Kirstin winked.

Henry's car was right outside, which was fortunate. He was able to get Kirstin into it without any of the neighbors seeing. Somehow he didn't think it would be a good idea if they saw him going out with his stepsister when she was dressed like such a slut. Not that he minded how she was dressed. But she was, after all, supposed to be his sister, and she was dressed for fucking. It wouldn't be too hard for the neighbors to jump to the right conclusion and probably tell his father and Kirstin's mother, who would pitch a fit if they found out what he and Kirstin had spent most of the evening so far doing.

As soon as they were out of the driveway, Kirstin put her hand on Henry's thigh. "I love being fingered in a car," she said.

"You do, huh?" Henry slipped his hand under the hem of her dress and found her clit in the wetness of her pussy. "Like this?"

Kirstin moaned. "Hell, yeah, big brother. Let's see if you can make me cum before we get to the restaurant. Where are you taking me, anyway?"

"Somewhere people won't be likely to recognize us."

"What are you, ashamed that you're fucking your sister?" Kirstin laughed. "Just teasing. I agree, this should be our little secret." She moved her hand up to his cock. "Or not so little, as the case may be."

"Take it out."

With an ease that had to have come from practice, Kirstin unfastened Henry's pants and reached inside for his cock. As she stroked him, he continued fingering her clit. Both gasped and moaned; it was just a matter of who would cum first.

Henry felt his balls tighten and knew he was about to explode. There was no way he was going to cum on his pants, not if they were going into a restaurant. "Kirstin, I'm going to cum!" he exclaimed.

She leaned over and took his cock in her mouth. It took only a few seconds of her talented mouth on his cock to make him shoot down her throat. She swallowed and sat back up with a satisfied smile. "Tastes good, big brother."

"Felt good, little sister." He picked up his finger's pace on her clit. "Are you planning to cum, or am I just going to keep doing this all the way to the restaurant?"

"Well, let's see. You've fucked me a couple times, and I got myself off in the shower. And while I was getting dressed. So I can wait till we get to the restaurant. You, on the other hand, chose not to cum when you fucked me a little while ago, so you couldn't help yourself."

"Payback, huh? I didn't cum for you, so now you aren't going to cum for me?"

"I'll cum for you. Just not until I'm ready."

The entire way to the restaurant, Henry fingered his sexy stepsister. Just as he pulled into the parking lot, she finally let herself go. "Fuck, yes, Henry!" she shouted. "Damn, that's the best one yet!"

"You had to hold out right till the end, huh?" Henry said. He licked Kirstin's juices from his finger. "Tasty little slut."

"Damn straight. And a hungry little slut. Hurry up and park the car so we can eat."

"You're impatient."

"Yep. I want to get to dessert." She licked her lips. "So let's get in there and eat."

KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers