Similes

Story Info
Porn writer attempts to expand her literary repertoire.
1k words
4.48
10.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
595 Followers

"So, I was wondering," he said as we lay on the bed, spent from our mutual orgasm, "why don't you ever use similes in your writing?"

"Huh? Don't I?" I tried to respond innocently enough, but I knew exactly what he meant.

"No, really, you don't. You know I love your writing, but it really seems like that could add a new dimension."

"Alright, fine. I'll admit it - I'm terrible at similes. Whenever I try to come up with something sophisticated, sublime, or even just silly, I end up sounding like a... see, I can't even think of one!"

Several months ago, he had uncovered that I enjoyed writing about sex - erotic stories, everything from remembering real encounters to inventing characters and scenarios - and even more, that I was turned on by posting my writing online and receiving feedback from perfect strangers. At first, I was a little embarrassed - it was something that nobody else knew about me. Well, except for all those horny strangers. But once I let my guard down, it became an intriguing new part of our relationship. He enjoyed giving me ideas for stories, and I found myself even more turned on by the process than before. I still enjoyed the knowledge that my writing reached unknown people online, but it was somehow even hotter to try to please him with each new story.

Part of the reason it worked for me was that he never let me off easy. He wasn't just some guy jacking off in front of his computer monitor to any story with enough licking and sucking and fucking. He expected creative plot development, and he liked to push the boundaries of my comfort zones. Each time he did, I responded with some new story I probably wouldn't have thought possible on my own. And I got off on the fact that I was able to respond to each new demand. And that each story posted online brought me new readers - and a few faithful ones who stuck with me, each new turn that my writing took.

So, anyway, back to the similes. "Well, why don't you just give it a try - even if they're silly at first," he said, pinching my nipples as he spoke. "I'll keep myself occupied while you practice."

"OK, OK, I'll try. How about this: fucking him was like a ride at the county fair - a long wait for a tiny thrill."

"Oh, very funny. You don't have to be cruel," he said, grinning and pinching my nipples harder.

"Ouch! I didn't mean you!" As I pondered my next gem, he slowly traced a line from my breast to my crotch with one finger, cupping my still-wet pussy with his hand once he arrived.

"I melted like butter in a warm pan as he began to stroke my clit." I knew very well what he was up to - wearing down my insecurity over bad similes by pressing all my buttons once again. Ooh, that could be a good one, I thought to myself before gathering the courage to open my mouth again.

"He pressed my buttons like a guy at an ATM who knew my PIN number."

Partly because it was time, and partly to hide his snickering, he buried his face in my crotch, slowly licking my clit and inserting two of his fingers inside of me.

"His fingers now inside of me, I felt as full as the gas tank on my hybrid sedan after a relaxing Sunday drive."

I was gradually finding it hard to concentrate as he continued to suck on my clit, and took a break for a moment, reaching for his half-hard cock. As I began stroking it, another bad simile jumped to mind. Might as well keep throwing them out there for his entertainment.

"His cock hardened like a man turning to stone after looking at the evil glare and serpent hair of Medusa."

"Ooh, I love it when you bring in the highbrow stuff," he said, tearing himself away from my dripping pussy. "Nice touch."

"I anticipated his big hard cock inside of me like opening presents under the tree on Christmas morning."

"Oh, really, you're ready for me, are you?"

"Oh, yes, I want you now." He rolled me onto my side, spooned me from behind, slipped a hand between my legs, and lifted up one leg as he pressed the tip of his cock against my pussy lips.

He slowly pushed his cock into me, and I groaned in pleasure before gathering my thoughts again for another attempt at a cheesy porn simile.

"As he gradually pressed into me, my pussy was as tight as a great jazz ensemble. No, wait, the Julliard String Quartet playing Beethoven. Hmm... or an inside pitch intended to back a greedy hitter off the plate."

Reaching around to cup my breasts, squeezing and stroking them as he fucked me, he began to thrust harder and faster. I didn't know whether he was ignoring my silly play-by-play, whether it was turning him on, or whether he was simply proud of me for trying. Frankly, it didn't matter - whatever was inspiring him to fuck me this hard, this fast, this deep, I was thankful for it.

"He pounded me like an Austrian chef preparing veal for schnitzel." The similes were definitely going downhill now, now that I was approaching another orgasm, my heart pounding in my chest and my breathing haggard.

"As I started to cum, the pleasure washed over me fast and hard, like an incoming tide on a steep, rocky beach. Ooh, yes, that's it, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeee!"

As I came down from my orgasm, he finally came as well, shooting his load deep into my pussy. As he pulled out of me, he finally spoke again. "Not bad, not bad. See, all you need is a little practice."

"Well, I don't know how much progress I made, but it was sure fun trying!"

kimbelina
kimbelina
595 Followers