Kissing Boys

Story Info
Just one slip leads to the hottest sex of their marriage
1.5k words
4.12
177k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"I've been a bad girl, baby." she whispered as she crawled into bed behind me. She snuggled up to my back, slowly reaching around to toy with my sleeping member.

"What exactly did you do?" I asked.

"I kissed a boy tonight, but that's not the bad part. The bad part is that I liked it. I liked it a lot. The bad part is that I can't stop thinking about it. His tongue on my lips, his hand on my ass, his hard cock pushing against my belly. The bad part is that I want to do it again." By now she had manipulated me to an erection with her right hand, and I could feel her moving the fingers of her left across her clit. She stroked my cock with slow, deliberate movement while she feverishly worked herself to an orgasm. Her fist clenched tight around me as she came, a long moan telling the story of just how horny she was. She pulled my shoulder, moving me onto my back and rolled on top of me in one fluid, graceful motion. I slipped into her effortlessly and she let out another long moan.

"God I need to be fucked right now." She said, talking to no one. Her hair fell down in front of her face as she began to rock, rotating her hips faster and faster. Once she got into a rhythm she moved her arms behind her, pushing her breasts up and throwing her head back, riding me wildly. I came much too soon for her, and she continued to grind her pussy into me, milking the last bit of firmness from my cock. Her hand went back to her clit and she clenched around my fading organ as she quietly came again.

"If you come home and fuck me like that again then you can kiss whomever you like." I told her.

"Really?" she asked, obviously piqued.

"Well, yeah. Kissing a boy is no big deal, and if it turns you on so much then I'm okay with adding a little adventure to our sex lives."

"You are the best husband ever!" she gushed. She settled her face into my neck and we fell asleep, perfectly satisfied.

The next morning was like any other. We got dressed, picked through the paper over coffee and left for work. At about 4:30 I got a text message saying that she was going out after work with a few girlfriends. Thinking that she may have ulterior motives, I sent her a reply.

=If you kiss any boys, make sure you put your hand on his cock so you can feel it. All of it!=

As soon as I got home I went straight to the bedroom to do something about my raging hard-on. I stripped down and lay on the bed, fisting my cock. I couldn't get rid of the image of her kissing some guy while she rubbed his cock through his jeans. Thinking of how horny it was making her sent me over the edge, cum shooting up and across my chest and stomach.

After cleaning up, I tried to get some things done around the house but was too distracted to get very far. I kept hearing phantom car doors, hoping she was home. Strangely I was anxious with anticipation rather than fear and dread. Just the thought of my wife acting like such a slut was better than any porn on the internet. But I still made an effort to find something that measured up. As soon as I closed the lid of the laptop she walked in.

"Hey babe, are you surfing for porn?" she asked.

"Absolutely, how was your night?" I asked, trying to hide my enthusiasm to hear about it.

"It was fun." She said, matter-of-factly. I couldn't tell if she was being coy or not. Maybe she didn't get the message. She went to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine, then sat next to me on the couch.

"Did you get my message?" She just nodded over her glass as she sipped wine.

"Did you kiss any boys tonight?" I asked, disappointed that I was having to dig so deep for details.

"As a matter of fact I did." she finally offered. But it ended there.

"And?"

"And what?"

"And did you do what I told you to do?" I was trying to keep my coolest face, but she was determined to keep me off balance. She leaned over and put her lips right against my ear and whispered.

"And what, exactly, did you tell me to do?"

I swallowed hard, all of my arousal reinflated. "Did you touch his cock?" I muttered.

"Is that what you really want to hear, that I kissed another man and ran my fingers down his shaft and to his balls? Do you really want to hear that it put me in another place, a place where I might not be able to stop? Is that what you're hoping to hear?" She said, still with her face out of sight next to my ear. Her hand ran up my leg and touched my throbbing cock. It was all the answer that she needed, but it wasn't enough.

"That's what I want to hear. That and that you are still just as uncontrollably horny." I was finally able to speak through my heavy breath. After 10 years she still knew how to take my breath away. She put her glass down and stood up in front of me. She pulled off her top revealing a green lacy bra, nipples pointing out prominently. She spun around, kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned her jeans. Her hands slowly worked them down as she wiggled her ass in my face. It took a moment for me to notice that she wasn't wearing the matching green panties. She spun back around, straddled me and pulled her bra over to stick an erect nipple in my mouth. Never one to argue, I sucked it greedily.

"That's exactly how it happened tonight." She finally started. "I kissed him. And I touched his cock. All of it, just like you told me to do. It took every ounce of restraint I have not to drop to my knees and take him in my mouth." She slid off of me and onto the floor, sliding my boxers down to my ankles. Her hand wrapped around my cock as she continued. "If I see him again I might not be so good. I don't know if I can continue to control myself." With that, she slid her lips down the length of my shaft, meeting her fingers and swirling her tongue around the underside of the tip. A loud groan escaped my lips. She moved her knees back, pushing her ass into the air and started to fuck herself with two fingers as she moved her mouth slowly up and down my cock. Just as I was about to fill her mouth with cum she stopped moving, tightening her grip around the base of my dick to stop the coming orgasm. My breath caught a bit as I struggled to recover.

She got up and went towards the bedroom. My head was still spinning, and just as I was about to follow her, she returned with her biggest dildo and resumed her position in front of me. Her eyes locked onto mine as she quickly worked the dildo into her pussy. It was obvious how wet she was, the enormous cock sliding easily in and out of her. She was a vision of sexuality on her knees, hungrily fucking herself with the fake cock, and now moving her attention back to my own straining cock in her face. "I'm going to fantasize about him fucking me while I suck your cock, baby. I'm going to cum all over him. Don't you dare cum before me, okay?" she demanded. It wasn't her way to be so demanding, but this game was fun.

She closed her eyes and started ramming the toy into her pussy furiously. After a few moments she got into a rhythm, rocking into my cock as she tried to push her new lover's cock as deep as she could into her hot little hole. I could feel her getting closer, her whole body tensing up as she fucked herself into a frenzy. It was getting hard for me to hold back, watching her, feeling her mouth on my dick. Finally she let go, moaning a giant release around my cock stuffed in her mouth. She dropped her lips as far down my shaft as she could and I exploded into her, cum sliding down the corners of her mouth. I ran my hands through her hair as she slowly removed the toy and started to milk my diminishing erection. She looked up at me and sensuously licked the cum from around her mouth.

"I guess we need to talk about where this is going, because that may have been the hottest blow job I've ever had." I told her.

"God I love you!" she replied.