Jungle Tom Ch. 03

Story Info
Lohan contemplates surgery.
2k words
3.36
21.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next of my experiences in the village occurred when a notable young wild child appeared. She had come to the village to purge herself and to escape the nightclub lifestyle for a while.

A few days after she arrived she approached me and asked me why I was there.

"I don't know who you are," she said to me, "but I can tell that you are not a native. I was told when I came here that I would not be pestered by any journalists."

I assured her that I was not a journalist and that I lived here.

"I'm not here to trouble you, Lindsey," I said to her, "my name is Tom and I am here to rest the same as yourself."

She seemed relieved that I was just an ordinary Joe going about his business and over the next few days we became friendly and would often exchange pleasantries whenever we saw each other.

One day she asked me to come to her hut. She told me that she had something that she wanted to ask me and she needed my advice.

When I got to her hut she invited me to sit on the bed next to her.

"Tom," she said, "As you can probably imagine, it's not easy being in the public eye. When I go back home to the States, I will be under so much pressure that I feel that I have no choice but to resort to surgery. It's what everybody else does."

I was shocked that she was telling me this and asked her what surgery she had in mind.

She pointed to her breasts.

I looked at their shape under her floral summer dress and thought that they looked perfect to me.

"Lindsey Lohan, you can't be serious," I teased, "as far as I can tell there's nothing wrong with what you have."

"Oh no," she replied, "that's where you are wrong. They're just not big enough. Everyone has silicone implants these days."

"Well, they look alright to me," I said.

"No, you can't possibly tell," she squealed, "I have this dress on and it makes them look bigger than they really are."

"Well, if I could actually see them, then perhaps I could judge better," I joked, "perhaps if you take off your dress, I could have a better look."

She did not look happy.

"Oh, Tom, I thought we were friends," she said, "just because I've been the victim of a few paparazzi tit-slips doesn't mean that I'm going to get topless for just anybody, you know."

She asked me to leave and told me not come back unless I treated her with more respect.

I felt a little foolish, so I crept away with my tail between my legs.

A few hours later she appeared to have a change of heart and sent one of the tribesmen to come and fetch me.

When I climbed the ladder and entered the hut, I got a most pleasant surprise indeed.

She was sat on the bed topless and made no attempt to cover herself. I had a long hard stare at her beautiful tits.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, "are you sure that they are alright?"

"They're fine" I assured her, "just leave them as they are."

She thanked me and then told me that I'd had seen enough.

She covered herself then asked me to leave again. She told me that we would speak again tomorrow.

The next day she summoned me again.

What I saw when I peered through the door of the hut was such a shock to me that I nearly fell off the ladder.

Lindsey was stood in front of her bed but she had nothing on but a tee-shirt. She was completely naked from the waist down.

"Come in Tom," she said to me, "don't be shy."

I entered the hut and stared in her awe at her magnificent bottomless form. Her pussy was very hairy, not as I had imagined. She must have not shaved at all during her stay in the jungle.

Still looking at her muff, I said to her,

"The forest in here is as dense as the one out there!"

"Don't be so rude, Tom," she snapped. I don't want to hear your cheeky sexual remarks or I shall put some shorts back on. Don't look at me so lustfully. I asked you here as a friend. All I need is some advice."

"Okay," I replied, trying to sound serious, "I'm sorry, what is it that you want to ask me?"

"Well, as you can see, I haven't shaved my cunt for a few weeks but that's not what I want to talk to you about. In a moment I'm going to spread my legs and let you have a closer look.

I want you to tell me if you think that I need vaginal surgery. All pussies eventually get flabby and saggy and I want you to tell me if I need any tightening."

I was completely amazed by what she was saying. She is only very young. Why would she think that she would need vaginal surgery, at her age. Her lack of confidence in her own body was astounding. If that's what Hollywood did to people then I was glad that I did not live there.

She sat on the bed and beckoned me closer. I got down on my knees so that I could get a better view.

"Now I'm going to open my legs so that you can see everything in more detail. But I'm only going to open them for a few seconds so you'll have to concentrate.

I don't want to keep them open for longer than necessary. I'm not here to arouse you just to ask your advice as friend, remember?"

I nodded.

"So," she added, "I don't want you getting any funny ideas."

I looked at her crotch in anticipation as she slowly leaned back, lifted her legs in the air and parted her thighs. As her juicy lips came into view, I felt my cock stiffen with excitement.

"I can't really tell," I said, "everything looks firm to me." Look, even your piss-flaps are firm."

I accidentally gave them a prod with my fingers as I said this.

Quick as lightning, she snapped her legs shut.

"How dare you touch me?" she snarled. You look with your eyes not your fingers!!"

"I'm sorry," I stammered, "I don't know what came over me. I wasn't thinking!"

"I think you'd better leave," she snapped.

Once again I went back to my own hut and once again (a few hours later) she had a change of heart and called me back.

When I arrived at her hut again, she was still sat on her bed with no panties on.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you Tom" she said, "I realise now that you were just trying to help. Perhaps a little touching will do no harm if you think it will help you to decide whether I need surgery or not."

I nodded in agreement and this time I managed to get a good look at her private area and even managed to have a little poke at it. I stayed clear of her clitoris even though I was aching to touch it because I didn't want to face her wrath again.

"Well what do you think now?" she asked.

"I think Lindsey, that your cunt is very firm and beautiful," I said, "and if you don't mind me saying so, I think that your flame-haired pubes decorate it nicely. I prefer hairy to shaved ones anyway."

Lindsey looked angry again.

"I'm not asking your opinion on my sexual attractiveness," she barked, "I want you to tell me if it's firm enough not to require surgery. Once again you've got the wrong ideas in your head. We're supposed to be friends not lovers. My pubic hair is none of your business."

Realising that I was walking on shaky ground again, I simply said to her,

"Your lady-garden is fine, Lohan. It does not require any surgical manipulation."

She thanked me then asked me to leave as she was tired. She told me that would speak again tomorrow.

The next afternoon a tribesman called me again.

"Miss Lohan wants to see you," he said.

I went to her hut again and this time she was completely naked.

"Tom, I've been thinking again," she said, "I'm still not convinced that my vagina is not getting too saggy so I want to ask you a favour, but before I do so, you must promise me that you will not take this the wrong way."

I promised her and could not believe my luck when she uttered her next words.

"Tom, usually I have dildos and vibrators with me but being in the jungle, I have none. The only way that I can feel that my pussy is nice and tight is to insert a penis shaped object inside it. The only penis shaped object in this room is your penis, I'm afraid.

I loved the sound of where this conversation was going so I promptly dropped my pants, stepped out of them and let her see my erect manhood.

"Oh Tom," she said with a disappointed look on her face again, "why are you erect? I hope that my nudity has not turned you on."

Thinking on my feet I explained to her that I couldn't possibly insert my penis if it was flaccid and even if I could, how could I successfully judge whether her cunt was tight enough.

She reluctantly agreed with me and told me to lie on my back on the bed.

"Right I'm going to sit on top of you," she said, "but please remember that you have to keep completely still. Once you are inside me, I don't want any thrusting movements. This is purely so that you can tell me if I am a tight fit or not. So, no fucking! Agreed?"

"It's agreed, Lohan" I replied, "no fucking!"

She slowly lowered herself onto me and it felt great as her pussy lips swallowed up my dick. Now lying there with my cock inside her cunt, I could feel that she was pleasantly tight and definitely did not need any surgical treatment.

"Well, what do you think now?" she asked.

"I think, I think," I replied, "I think that I'm going to explode!"

I leaned forward and grasped her bare buttocks. Then I pulled her forwards and downwards. I forced her to bounce up and down on me. I continued to keep pulling at her and along with my own pelvic thrusting, we started to fuck.

"Stop it, Tom!" she snapped, "I told you no fucking!"

But I couldn't help myself and neither, it seemed, could she.

Soon her squatting, rocking and bouncing needed no help from myself.

She continued to protest however, until that is, her protests turned into soft moans.

As soon as I climaxed she climbed off and gave me a filthy scowl.

"I'm really annoyed with you Tom," she snarled, "you betrayed my trust. I can't say that I didn't enjoy it because I did have an orgasm but even so, I can't forgive you."

"I'm really sorry, Lindsey" I begged, "please accept my apology."

She did not care to listen and refused to even look at me. I made myself decent and humbly left her hut.

I never saw Lindsey Lohan again. She left the village the very next day. However she did leave me a note, which read as follows:

"Dear Tom,

I'm sad that it had to end like this, we could have been such good friends, but when I asked you for advice, first about my tits and then my beaver, I did not expect you to take it as an invitation to have sex with me.

I am grateful for one thing, however, at least you convinced me that I don't need surgery and that both my breasts and my lady-garden are perfect.

Yours regretfully

Lindesy Lohan"

Thank heavens for small mercies, I thought to myself.

At least she won't be paying some surgeon to do something that she doesn't need!